Quantcast

Jerseylicious Olivia Vs Tracey

AshleyTheDiva

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
55,675 1,594 493
Alleybux
Now would be a good time for a Jerseylicious reboot with all of this mess. Tracy is still Tracy, Alexa lost everything, Whatever happened to Frankie?
Alexa lost everything? What happened? I know one minute she wanted to start a jewelry line with Olivia, and then the next minute she's posting frantic cracked out instastories, but beyond that I don't know.

Josie248

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
31,753 366 28
Alleybux
Alexa lost everything? What happened? I know one minute she wanted to start a jewelry line with Olivia, and then the next minute she's posting frantic cracked out instastories, but beyond that I don't know.
How did Alexa lose everything?

Alexa’s downfall was sad to me because she was one of the rare people who were successful before going on a reality show. She had a gorgeous condo on the river with a city view, a thriving business.
She was her own worst enemy, she couldn’t handle her company herself but couldn’t keep employees because she goes off on everyone. That attitude ran off a lot of people.
She was evicted from her office space in the Monroe arts center which was heavily shown on The Glam Fairy and Jerseylicious. She hasn’t done any makeup jobs in a few years. Even her glam academy, she went from a wait list of students to teaching the last 2 in her home (one girl made a YouTube about it) because she couldn’t afford to refund their money.

She’s been selling off her once treasured closet items.

The jewelry business is her boyfriend’s.

CA Girl

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
570,648 106,089 7,275
Alleybux
Alexa’s downfall was sad to me because she was one of the rare people who were successful before going on a reality show. She had a gorgeous condo on the river with a city view, a thriving business.
She was her own worst enemy, she couldn’t handle her company herself but couldn’t keep employees because she goes off on everyone. That attitude ran off a lot of people.
She was evicted from her office space in the Monroe arts center which was heavily shown on The Glam Fairy and Jerseylicious. She hasn’t done any makeup jobs in a few years. Even her glam academy, she went from a wait list of students to teaching the last 2 in her home (one girl made a YouTube about it) because she couldn’t afford to refund their money.

So her ex took the business from her?

Josie248

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
31,753 366 28
Alleybux
So her ex took the business from her?
No. She ran it in to the ground by alienating employees with her behavior.

Danny had a job. His “help” was just for the show.

Before the show she used to host events where for a flat fee you could get your hair, nails, makeup done for a flat fee for NYE, Valentine’s Day.

AshleyTheDiva

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
55,675 1,594 493
Alleybux

That's sad, I remembering doing my research on her when the show first aired, and being envious of her autographed Louboutins, and her clothes and shoes collection. She seemed so cosmopoltian and chic, and not Jersey tacky like the rest of the cast. But her attitude was always awful.

K_Diddy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,862 1,664 69
Alleybux
I think after her husband cheated on her, she completely lost it (Twitter meltdown and everything). She supposedly started doing coke, and was ripping off students who enrolled in her Glam Academy. Here's an interesting video:

But last I heard, she cleaned up her act, she's selling jewelry on her IG (I think Olivia is involved since she's a jewelry designer or something), and she has a new man (who is the jeweler, or involved in jewelry in some way).

Josie248

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
31,753 366 28
Alleybux
That's sad, I remembering doing my research on her when the show first aired, and being envious of her autographed Louboutins, and her clothes and shoes collection. She seemed so cosmopoltian and chic, and not Jersey tacky like the rest of the cast. But her attitude was always awful.
She’s been selling off her beloved Louboutins, even the pair Christian signed for her. Yes. She wasn’t “Jersey” like the rest.

I think after her husband cheated on her, she completely lost it (Twitter meltdown and everything). She supposedly started doing coke, and was ripping off students who enrolled in her Glam Academy. Here's an interesting video:

But last I heard, she cleaned up her act, she's selling jewelry on her IG (I think Olivia is involved since she's a jewelry designer or something), and she has a new man (who is the jeweler, or involved in jewelry in some way).

She was unraveling before Danny cheated on her. She had that attitude and problems before the show but luckily had a great office manager who held it together. Yes, that boyfriend is the jeweler. She’s also selling it on Poshmark, Ebay.

palaraconsider

hannah montana's ghostwriter
Reaction score
Reactions
159,710 8,715 713
Alleybux
Not to defend Corey because he's trash too, but Tracy airing out all of their business for the world to see is low af. She's seriously grimey and unhinged.
She was doing this for an entire year too. She already post these screenshots on her ig before and she’s been picking and picking til he finally answers some dms from people inquiring about stuff SHE posted. Just so she can have an excuse to talk about their marriage troubles.
if she put this energy into business she could be something...this is what boy crazy tendencies turn into in adulthood. Someone who knows her already pointed out that she named children and children’s nicknames after an ex she was obsessed with.
She also got outed recently for sleeping with somebodies husband and was pleading with the woman to talk to her woman to woman to clear the air, I get Corey hurt her but you did the same exact thing to somebodies wife, if not worse cause you didn’t do it as xes work you did it then post all this “your husband wants me” sh!t

I hope Tracy seeks therapy because her obsession with the past is dangerous even if it’s understandable - lots of us live in the past but to obsess over it on this level is scary. I liked her aside from spitting in Olivias face(that was not scripted) and was rooting for ALL those girls on the show. Tracy had potential and it went right out the window when her focus became Corey. She still can turn herself around she’s only 33, she just needs to stop obsessing and focus! The right therapist could really change her life

palaraconsider

Reaction score
Reactions
159,710 8,715 713
Alleybux
Alexa is another one I was rooting for regardless of attitude and “scripting”. You could see her need for love through her relationship with mrs Giove-she has two parents who are artists and I get the vibe her attitude comes from having parents specifically a mom who was probably cold/distant/snobbish- Mrs Giove brought the little girl out of Alexa and you could see the warmth through the screen. Shes still close to Jon who I’ve heard is the sweetest person so I really believe under that attitude Alexa is just a wounded child and has some issues stemming from that

AshleyTheDiva

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
55,675 1,594 493
Alleybux
She was doing this for an entire year too. She already post these screenshots on her ig before and she’s been picking and picking til he finally answers some dms from people inquiring about stuff SHE posted. Just so she can have an excuse to talk about their marriage troubles.
if she put this energy into business she could be something...this is what boy crazy tendencies turn into in adulthood. Someone who knows her already pointed out that she named children and children’s nicknames after an ex she was obsessed with.
She also got outed recently for sleeping with somebodies husband and was pleading with the woman to talk to her woman to woman to clear the air, I get Corey hurt her but you did the same exact thing to somebodies wife, if not worse cause you didn’t do it as xes work you did it then post all this “your husband wants me” sh!t

I hope Tracy seeks therapy because her obsession with the past is dangerous even if it’s understandable - lots of us live in the past but to obsess over it on this level is scary. I liked her aside from spitting in Olivias face(that was not scripted) and was rooting for ALL those girls on the show. Tracy had potential and it went right out the window when her focus became Corey. She still can turn herself around she’s only 33, she just needs to stop obsessing and focus! The right therapist could really change her life
Girl, what? The rest I knew about, but this... Wow. I know I keep saying she's unhinged, but honestly I can't think of any other word.

K_Diddy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,862 1,664 69
Alleybux
Alexa is another one I was rooting for regardless of attitude and “scripting”. You could see her need for love through her relationship with mrs Giove-she has two parents who are artists and I get the vibe her attitude comes from having parents specifically a mom who was probably cold/distant/snobbish- Mrs Giove brought the little girl out of Alexa and you could see the warmth through the screen. Shes still close to Jon who I’ve heard is the sweetest person so I really believe under that attitude Alexa is just a wounded child and has some issues stemming from that
The way Alexa was with Mrs. Giove, I thought she had no mother in her life. But at the engagement party, her mom was there and they seemed to have a good relationship. So I thought that was interesting. Maybe Mrs. Giove emotionally gave Alexa something that her mom couldn't.

Josie248

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
31,753 366 28
Alleybux
if she put this energy into business she could be something
This is what I’ve never understood about Tracy. Yes she has the Princess Armor stuff but she has a pretty good business mind or used to. I don’t understand why she hasn’t created anything of real substance with the platform she’s been given. It had to suck to lose the show the way they did (it wasn’t cancelled the network went under before the new season aired)
Did they expect Coreys settlement money to last forever? I know she was still doing hair for a while but why not open a salon or blow dry bar to create some income.

Allegedly her Mom has/had an alcohol problem and Alexa never got the nurturing, attention or motherly affection she needed from her Mom. That plus some bad relationships create a lot of issues.
Mrs Giove not only brought out the little girl but she seems to be a wonderful person to have in your life. She seems like everyone’s biggest cheerleader.

I was rooting for her too because I knew about her way before the show and was so amazed by the life she had created for herself simply by doing makeup.

palaraconsider

Reaction score
Reactions
159,710 8,715 713
Alleybux
Tracy and Jess released merch based off the tell all podcast episode. This is such a bad look....I don’t even have words. Tracy is really disappointing considering the show was a decade ago she hasn’t grown up. Jess is really a sneaky friend cause who the hell encourages their friend to do all this petty nonsense knowing she’s gonna benefit from the lil clout/earnings while she still has her family together and sleeps peacefully at night, while Tracy’s character gets ruined and she gets all the repercussions.

I thought Instagram taking their podcast page away from them for posting the prostitute ads/convos Corey was having (since ig is a Facebook owned app who does that on their podcast page??) would be a warning to relax but here we go

dondav

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
538 76 1
Alleybux
Tracy needs an attitude adjustment and by this latest stunt I think she's opened up Pandora's Box. She is not innocent and Corey isn't either. They are both trash bags that willingly brought children into chaos. There was no need for her to do that tell-all other than revenge. She married that boy of her own free will. She chose to disregard warnings. Her mother damn near had a breakdown it. Messica is that messy friend laughing and pulling strings. She is way too invested in Tracy's marriage. She better pray she didn't jeopardize her husband's job by having him do their dirty work. I feel sorry for the kids and Corey's family for Tracy dragging them into this. She forgets how his family took her in after hers kicked her to the curb.

K_Diddy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,862 1,664 69
Alleybux
Girl, what? The rest I knew about, but this... Wow. I know I keep saying she's unhinged, but honestly I can't think of any other word.
Yes. Jayden was supposedly named after an ex. Oddly enough, Jayden is the child she seems to dislike the most :(

K_Diddy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,862 1,664 69
Alleybux
This is what I’ve never understood about Tracy. Yes she has the Princess Armor stuff but she has a pretty good business mind or used to. I don’t understand why she hasn’t created anything of real substance with the platform she’s been given. It had to suck to lose the show the way they did (it wasn’t cancelled the network went under before the new season aired)
Did they expect Coreys settlement money to last forever? I know she was still doing hair for a while but why not open a salon or blow dry bar to create some income.

Allegedly her Mom has/had an alcohol problem and Alexa never got the nurturing, attention or motherly affection she needed from her Mom. That plus some bad relationships create a lot of issues.
Mrs Giove not only brought out the little girl but she seems to be a wonderful person to have in your life. She seems like everyone’s biggest cheerleader.

I was rooting for her too because I knew about her way before the show and was so amazed by the life she had created for herself simply by doing makeup.
They were both SO dumb and careless with that money. Corey's settlement was 900k. Even after the lawyers, medical fees, etc., he still would have had a nice chunk of money. Then you had Tracy, she was still on the show and making okay money. Explain to me why they were renting? They could have bought a decent home somewhere in NJ, put some up in savings, maybe have some wise investments, etc. But they decided to just squander it on rent, over the top weddings/birthdays, etc.

On Season 6, Corey "bought" her a salon (which is why he didn't want her as the manager of Anthony's salon). But that turned out to be fake. Fast forward to now: her cosmetology license has been expired for a few years now, and she's literally doing nothing but Photoshopping her and her children's photos for social media, living off daddy's money and whatever money she makes on the podcast. She's really doing nothing for herself, her kids, or their future.

Josie248

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
31,753 366 28
Alleybux
They were both SO dumb and careless with that money. Corey's settlement was 900k. Even after the lawyers, medical fees, etc., he still would have had a nice chunk of money. Then you had Tracy, she was still on the show and making okay money. Explain to me why they were renting? They could have bought a decent home somewhere in NJ, put some up in savings, maybe have some wise investments, etc. But they decided to just squander it on rent, over the top weddings/birthdays, etc.

On Season 6, Corey "bought" her a salon (which is why he didn't want her as the manager of Anthony's salon). But that turned out to be fake. Fast forward to now: her cosmetology license has been expired for a few years now, and she's literally doing nothing but Photoshopping her and her children's photos for social media, living off daddy's money and whatever money she makes on the podcast. She's really doing nothing for herself, her kids, or their future.

But what’s even more bothersome is she’s still in a situation where she could create something of real substance to give herself and her children a nice life. She does nothing but coast on influencer pennies.

palaraconsider

Reaction score
Reactions
159,710 8,715 713
Alleybux
But what’s even more bothersome is she’s still in a situation where she could create something of real substance to give herself and her children a nice life. She does nothing but coast on influencer pennies.
And she’s barely an influencer at that :(

palaraconsider

Reaction score
Reactions
159,710 8,715 713
Alleybux
Exactly. There’s so much more she could be doing.
She could make a brand out of her weight loss journey like so many former reality cast members...but she photoshops so severe only the most gullible followers would buy the stuff she promotes. She’s even lying to her followers about a weight loss surgery I’m so disappointed in her

She had a nice voluptuous figure and got bullied for being fat so I see why she’s like this, but she could’ve really been a good example of rocking your natural body and being pretty without lips. Now her lips are so overfillers she’s never gonna be able to stop

K_Diddy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,862 1,664 69
Alleybux
I've been reading some of that Tattles page. Tracy is disgusting. The way she has been partying non-stop, sharing liquor bottles with randoms, Photohopping herself into oblivion. Yet people seriously think she has her kids 85% of the time? And how she hasn't caught Covid yet is beyond me, because her behavior is straight RECKLESS. She has been showing her son off a lot (the girls are with their aunt). She sprayed so much cologne on him, and he's like 3 years old. And he had on this huge chain. She was trying to kiss him, and he didn't want to. I don't blame him, he know his mother's mouth has been on everyone and everything.

K_Diddy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,862 1,664 69
Alleybux
She could make a brand out of her weight loss journey like so many former reality cast members...but she photoshops so severe only the most gullible followers would buy the stuff she promotes. She’s even lying to her followers about a weight loss surgery I’m so disappointed in her

She had a nice voluptuous figure and got bullied for being fat so I see why she’s like this, but she could’ve really been a good example of rocking your natural body and being pretty without lips. Now her lips are so overfillers she’s never gonna be able to stop
The funny thing is, sometimes she Photoshops herself SMALLER than she was on Jerseylicious lol

AshleyTheDiva

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
55,675 1,594 493
Alleybux
Y'all, she BAPTIZED Julian! When she was pregnangt, she said he'd be raised Jewish. And then when her and Corey were going through the divorce, she threatened to baptize him out of spite.

palaraconsider

Reaction score
Reactions
159,710 8,715 713
Alleybux
Y'all, she BAPTIZED Julian! When she was pregnangt, she said he'd be raised Jewish. And then when her and Corey were going through the divorce, she threatened to baptize him out of spite.
Smfh
I personally dgaf about peoples religion(in a respectful way idc about peoples choices in that regard) but I watching this all unfold it’s sad.
Especially her not being a real Christian/catholic and it not being a traditional purpose(like saying it’s her Italian tradition when she only had one Italian grandparent) vs Corey’s literally being part of his life.
There’s a way to compromise and have kids get both experiences -it’s especially easy when you’re not a real religious person and don’t take it so literal.
I don’t see why she needed to spite him over religion. This is a woman who had a meltdown over masks for 2 years..now acting like THIS is no big deal :ROFLMAO:
My mom got be baptized as a child without telling my dad and the whole point was to have a milestone while excluding him form it - I hope that’s not Tracy’s thinking behind the baptism.

I don’t even like Corey’s racist ass but when Corey’s dad died her exact words was to raise him Jewish to honor him.
She can hate him for cheating that is fair but there’s a point where posting about it constantly and releasing a “tell all” podcast and lying that his friend who came to visit cause their friend died…was a biker gang drug dealer…..Tracy is worse than him atp.
He doesn’t pay child support and that is WRONG but that’s not valid for having a whole baptism without his family.
If it wasn’t a malicious thing it would’ve been easy to just talk it out with his family and have them there even if they’re not catholic. The convo might’ve not went over well but it’s a smarter move than creating drama under the guise of religion

AshleyTheDiva

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
55,675 1,594 493
Alleybux
Smfh
I personally dgaf about peoples religion(in a respectful way idc about peoples choices in that regard) but I watching this all unfold it’s sad.
Especially her not being a real Christian/catholic and it not being a traditional purpose(like saying it’s her Italian tradition when she only had one Italian grandparent) vs Corey’s literally being part of his life.
There’s a way to compromise and have kids get both experiences -it’s especially easy when you’re not a real religious person and don’t take it so literal.
I don’t see why she needed to spite him over religion. This is a woman who had a meltdown over masks for 2 years..now acting like THIS is no big deal :ROFLMAO:
My mom got be baptized as a child without telling my dad and the whole point was to have a milestone while excluding him form it - I hope that’s not Tracy’s thinking behind the baptism.

I don’t even like Corey’s racist ass but when Corey’s dad died her exact words was to raise him Jewish to honor him.
She can hate him for cheating that is fair but there’s a point where posting about it constantly and releasing a “tell all” podcast and lying that his friend who came to visit cause their friend died…was a biker gang drug dealer…..Tracy is worse than him atp.
He doesn’t pay child support and that is WRONG but that’s not valid for having a whole baptism without his family.
If it wasn’t a malicious thing it would’ve been easy to just talk it out with his family and have them there even if they’re not catholic. The convo might’ve not went over well but it’s a smarter move than creating drama under the guise of religion
All of this. And there's a screenshot on TattleLife that a user has from when she was messaging Corey. Exactly a year ago, he said, if she ever baptized Julian, it would be all out war.

CBoogie3

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,586 238 22
Alleybux
Lol wow! I forgot about this show.

Let me do some catching up. Tracey has always been garbage.

Subby

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,609 1,214 537
Alleybux
i follow the tattle.life thread on her…shes a disgusting person. No wonder she is not allowed custody of her children

palaraconsider

Reaction score
Reactions
159,710 8,715 713
Alleybux
i follow the tattle.life thread on her…shes a disgusting person. No wonder she is not allowed custody of her children
She won’t admit that tho she swears she is with them 98% of the month
Someone in there said Skylar is the only one going to summer camp and instead of Jayden going too Tracy takes Jayden on trips to the plastic surgeon with her.

I feel bad for her ONLY because her friends come around for parties but not her house/places to chill with her kids.
I know people are busy but there’s around 30 days in a month. A lot of moms don’t have friends that wanna be around their kids.

I’m sure Tracy is equally flakey and would rather party than play date too but I don’t even have kids and I show up for my mom friends.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen her post something like Sammy showing up to go to the park w Tracy n the kids.
Her sister in law used to show up and be involved I wish she still had that but I’m pretty sure they fell out after Tracy did the “tell all”

CocoG8v8

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,523 2,810 1,008
Alleybux
I really hated Tracey, she was ass, and was bullying Olivia, she spit in her face, and was just a big nasty b!tch.

Tracey has proven to be a big ass racist, just like I thought she was. She reminds of a BIG FAT mob boss.

palaraconsider

Reaction score
Reactions
159,710 8,715 713
Alleybux
I really hated Tracey, she was ass, and was bullying Olivia, she spit in her face, and was just a big nasty b!tch.

Tracey has proven to be a big ass racist, just like I thought she was. She reminds of a BIG FAT mob boss.
Tracy still deals with issues form the hate she got from the show. I stay dragging her and bringing up the spit scene to this day but the hate she got was not as widespread as she views it, a lot of people liked her.
You mention mob boss: she tries to emulate badass/mod wive energy since her JL days cause her idol is Drita and she lets it be known she knows the Gotti kids too :ROFLMAO:
That’s also why she always played up her being Italian

I wanna reiterate this cause she reads threads about her: some people hated you but even being the “villain” most people liked you outside the mean girl stuff.
Tracy was a baddie. The JL and JShore cast got called all types of ugly and fat etc but they pulled the tackiest sh!t off and I respect it :ROFLMAO: she was “2010 fat” and fatshammed ridiculously by viewers.
Nowadays tho - the fat shaming is because she has been promoting weight loss products using photoshop while getting procedures done.

Regardless of the bullying you experienced at the time and forever being a show “villain” - you proved on the show you were focused, on your grind, sociable, and had a lot of good traits. Looking then vs now you regressed, the only difference is being a parent.
You live the same party life which is fine it’s important to have fun…but you lost your real hustle now outside IG and reselling Shein items.
People wanna see you do better

The reason you have a tattle thread and this thread now is the scamming, over sharing online, racist stuff, endless talking about your divorce, being messy in general.
She said before Olivia doesn’t have this problem cause Olivia was the angels on the show….that’s not it. It’s cause Olivia is private and mysterious.
Tracy is an open book on her main page which is a good thing if you have media training.
Be open and yourself but don’t put all your business out there, argue with ppl online, be on drama all the time and act shocked people are like “wtf”

bluetoothpaste

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,593 624 561
Alleybux

She was soooo jealous of Olivia. You could tell she only hated her because she knew Olivia was better looking than she was and had the better personality. She was a pure 100% hater with a nasty personality and was incredibly self absorbed.

ChupaChupDior

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,995 747 195
Alleybux
Sad. Seems Tracy Maloney hasn't grown up at all after being married with kids.

I see she's denying her weight loss surgery too. Lol doesn't Corey have the receipt? This chick. Why can she admit the tits and stomach but not the wls?

She bought a subsidized condo because of her "low income" while having "rich" parents. It's so sad, she doesn't really have a career or life. She has nothing her kids can be proud of. She parties all the damn time, she's like the old person in the club. It's so sad to see. She brings nothing intelligent or interesting to her content. It's all about what she looks like. Not for nothing, she doesn't look bad but she definitely doesn't look good. It's giving great glam from 2009. She's too old for that.

I feel bad for her. She just does not realize how sad she looks.

palaraconsider

Reaction score
Reactions
159,710 8,715 713
Alleybux
I see she's denying her weight loss surgery too. Lol doesn't Corey have the receipt? This chick. Why can she admit the tits and stomach but not the wls?
She sent Corey the bill cause she broke and he doesn’t pay child support :ROFLMAO:

It’s fair to apply pressure for cs but that wasn’t the boss move she thought it was at all.
Now the receipt exists fo evaa
She bought a subsidized condo because of her "low income" while having "rich" parents. It's so sad, she doesn't really have a career or life. She has nothing her kids can be proud of. She parties all the damn time, she's like the old person in the club. It's so sad to see. She brings nothing intelligent or interesting to her content. It's all about what she looks like. Not for nothing, she doesn't look bad but she definitely doesn't look good. It's giving great glam from 2009. She's too old for that.

I feel bad for her. She just does not realize how sad she looks.
It’s very sad. She has 0 passion or drive and is stuck in this endless cycle of “obsess over Corey online - Try on shien/amazon outfit but tag my store - argue under my sponsored posts that god gave me this body - pretend to be Italian - drink - sleep”.
She doesn’t even do hair now which I get - but if you need money… renew your damn hair license

She waited 2 years to move cuz she didn’t wanna downsize. I had no bedroom growing up so I can respect being “humble” … but she’s only humble as a last resort.
2 years to move and was begging people to help her pack for cheap/free on moving day.

She’s very lucky for her parents and doesn’t express that enough to her followers (talks about Corey more than them smfh) if she didn’t have their support, she could not afford to live for IG the way she does.
Her IG money would go solely towards rent and bills(Her parents will never let those kids suffer (especially having money themselves) so Tracy can still blow $200 at the bar in a week.
I have no kids and she’s in the club more in a month than I’ve been in 4 years.
Idgaf about having fun especially as a mom it’s needed.
Tracy thinking she doesn’t party ENOUGH is wild tho

All the time she spends on her phone and drinking could be spent on a passion that creates INCOME:cry:
She gave up on tryna make the kids influencers and was surprised the “matching family” brand went nowhere.
She gave up on hair, gave up on a real weight loss journey she could’ve got a following from…

I think all her missed opportunities and stagnancy(ontop of that just being how she is) is because she was convinced she’d get back on TV.
If you look how long she’s been dragging the Corey story on and doing the most over it - I think she tried to make that into her “moment” like she thought “if I post about it enough people will be interested!”
But she lacks the mystery and over-shares so people do not have any interest outside her followers and aged audience who watched JL in real time (me)