Jesse Jackson calls the UK “the mother of racism”.

Reactions
29,493 1,321 588
Alleybux
Or when they act like they’re the least racist country... like, if you don’t get! Colonized the whole world that multiple African countries are still struggling to get their shit together because of what they done.
They sent their worse to Australia and look at what they did to the indigenous people living there.
The folks living here in America are still wrecking havoc here, in the islands, and in South America too. White supremacy is like goo, spreads quickly but so hard to clean up.
Exactly. They literally sent all of their scum to Australia and look at the impact that had on aboriginals.

Look at the state of the African and Caribbean nations that are part of the commonwealth.

At least the USA acknowledges its past and issues with race for the most part, white Britain is still playing the denial game and pretending the issue does not exist.

They are still acting as if their empire served to benefit their “colonial subjects” and they no colonial crimes were committed.

Reactions
13,297 569 315
Alleybux
More POLITE?!? Nah. But I’ll agree with better looking though. The grass is not always greener, on either side of the pond.
I never knew that about Black British men, Some Black American men tend to chase down any non black women and cuss out BW who ignore their advances and want to attack them

Reactions
29,493 1,321 588
Alleybux
I never knew that about Black British men, Some Black American men tend to chase down any non black women and cuss out BW who ignore their advances and want to attack them
Once when I was in my local mall, I saw this black man trying to flirt with these two Romanian girls, the girls literally paid him dust and tried moving away.

Black British men are also colourstruck and obsessed with non bw.

Mixed race girls are put on a heavy pedestal here, hence why the term “lightie” (light skin person) is widely used unfortunately in black British London slang.

Dirty Mouth?
Reactions
14,294 292 171
Alleybux
This show aired in 2008. People were speaking this bluntly and matter-of-factly about racism in England THIRTEEN years ago and they STILL want to play dumb.

(edited for spelling)

Last edited:
Reactions
29,493 1,321 588
Alleybux
This show aired in 2008. People were speaking this bluntly and matter-of-fairly about racism in England THIRTEEN years ago and they STILL want to play dumb.

Oh my gosh wow. What show is this?? I have that channel but I’ve never seen it.

As a black Brit no one can ever gaslight me or try to get me to engage in a “debate” as to whether or not racism exists here.

The delusion of it all.

Dirty Mouth?
Reactions
14,294 292 171
Alleybux
Oh my gosh wow. What show is this?? I have that channel but I’ve never seen it.

As a black Brit no one can ever gaslight me or try to get me to engage in a “debate” as to whether or not racism exists here.

The delusion of it all.
Secret Diary of a Call Girl, it aired awhile ago. The character is actually mixed race but some fonts in THAT thread want to deny that racist Brits see mixed people as Black smh.

Reactions
29,493 1,321 588
Alleybux
Secret Diary of a Call Girl, it aired awhile ago. The character is actually mixed race but some fonts in THAT thread want to deny that racist Brits see mixed people as Black smh.
Whilst mixed race British people definitely DO benefit from their proximity to whiteness since colourism is rife in this country, especially when it comes to dark skinned black women in the entertainment industry....

However, whit brits people definitely do not see mixed people as “their own”.

In my old job, I had a mixed race male colleague who is a Mariah Carey sort of mixed person, aka borderline white passing.

Anyways, once when we all went away for a business trip, my mixed race colleague got lost in the premises, my white manager described him as a “tall black male” when speaking to the receptionist and security guards in order to try and find him ....

Reactions
9,691 211 177
Alleybux
India, and "Hinduism" specifically, is THE 'mother' of anti-black anti-african racism!.Modern europe learned anti-black anti-african racism as a system and philosophy via portugal's foray into india. The portugese were the first of modern european nations to learn and document india's racist anti-black, anti-african, pro-white hierarchy they (portugese) called "La systema de Casta" (the caste system). The portugese didn't know the correct, "Hindu" term was "Chatur Varna" (the four colors/races), because this "Hindu" originated racism had been widespread throught other converts to islam, Buddhism christianity etc. The portugese observed how this racism literally deified european colour and features, demonized african features and served to MAINTAIN white/european supremacy in perpetuity.They loved this so much they REPLICATED the structure in their colonies !!!This is why it's most famous colony, brazil, is the closest to india's racial/phenotype hierarchy in the entire world...and this is WITHOUT the "Hindu" theological backing as brazil is a "christian" society. Imagine if it did how much worse it would be! Anyway, spain, france and britatain, copied the portugese structure to varying degrees, by DELIBERATELY importing other ethnic groups, including indians to their colonies as ETHNIC BUFFERS! The european colonists that did this malevolent act are the : french (mauritius), british (Fiji, Guyana, Trinidad), Dutch (Suriname) etc. The indigenous black africans who are being referred to as "black britons" , are emigrants from former european colonies in the caribbean, south america (guyana, belize) and the continent of africa.
Any books or links you can provide for more information?

Incroyable, Incomparable...
Reactions
16,564 321 242
Alleybux
For any non British fonts who don’t know who Tony Sewell is, he is the fool who they got to make a commission report stating that systemic racism does not exist here.

The UK government has plenty of self hating black people and Asian people in governmental positions.

They probably have them on speed dial during times like these.

View attachment 2455072
Wow, didn’t know he was Black.

Why does it always have to be a self-hating Black man who’s selling out his people?

Reactions
174 28 106
Alleybux
Typical America, always trying to export your race issues to the rest of the world! The elites are desperate to stoke up race tensions in the UK to distract us from what they are doing and these Celebtards are their foot soldiers!

Reactions
57,159 1,105 593
Alleybux
My great grandfathers were white Portuguese men who lived in Angola during the colonial era, married local women and had tons of mixed kids.
Wow, those women were willingly marrying men who were colonizing their country. smh
I get 'self first' 'secure the bag' but dang.

Reactions
4,416 41 28
Alleybux
Yup. Black people deal with systemic racism globally. I always look at Europeans sideways when they act like police brutality is exclusively an American phenomenon. It isn't.

That’s why I have no desire to go to Europe. As I said before they are the creators of racism and will gaslight you in a minute!

astra nos inclinant
Reactions
8,510 140 36
Alleybux
He’s not wrong but yt brits will get mad and swear up and down there’s no such thing as racism here when they can never experience such a thing. I’m tired of this country and it’s people but even back home I can’t escape from the grip of the UK because colonisation got my country too. It is ahistorical and false to say that the UK and other western nations were not the purveyors of white supremacy, colonialism and everything else it brought.

Reactions
26,551 382 376
Alleybux
UK yt people invented gaslighting. They invented that shit, and practice it at an early age.

It's been exposed as a very racist country based on the UK media and the public that consumes it without thinking twice.

Reactions
30,162 560 650
Alleybux
That whole era of European history is filled with racist imperialists. Britain, France, Spain, Germany, The Dutch. They all got into that white man burden bullshit.

Reactions
6,257 28 34
Alleybux
And the Arab countries as well, as slavery started with Arab countries first

Slavery in the Arab countries was nothing like the Atlantic Slave trade.

The reality is that without the inherent racial notions of inferiority that were true in Europe slavery functioned differently in Middle East. An easy way to discuss slavery historically is that all slavery is wrong, but all slavery is not the same. Slaves in the Islamic trade served a different function, had a slightly better legal position compared to European slaves, and had a very real chance to successfully transition into society post-slavery. Without the racial system that forced blacks to be subservient to whites, a former slave in the Middle East had better social outcomes. There was still prejudice against Africans, particularly in some parts of the broader Islamic world, but there were always black Muslims and that made a large difference. Slavery is always a function of the socio-legal system of any given society, and Africans simply weren’t dehumanized in the same way in the Middle East.

Reactions
341 43 21
Alleybux
The Portuguese were the main ones. The saying goes that the Portuguese were the first to start the slave trade and the last to end it. Brazil didn't abolish slavery until 1888 and were still importing Yoruba slaves to Brazil as late as the 1830's.
Partially true, while they were first Europeans in the African slave trade, they bought their slaves from the Arabs originally, and in the Arab world slavery was last "officially" abolished in Mauritania in 1981

Reactions
341 43 21
Alleybux
Slavery in the Arab countries was nothing like the Atlantic Slave trade.

The reality is that without the inherent racial notions of inferiority that were true in Europe slavery functioned differently in Middle East. An easy way to discuss slavery historically is that all slavery is wrong, but all slavery is not the same. Slaves in the Islamic trade served a different function, had a slightly better legal position compared to European slaves, and had a very real chance to successfully transition into society post-slavery. Without the racial system that forced blacks to be subservient to whites, a former slave in the Middle East had better social outcomes. There was still prejudice against Africans, particularly in some parts of the broader Islamic world, but there were always black Muslims and that made a large difference. Slavery is always a function of the socio-legal system of any given society, and Africans simply weren’t dehumanized in the same way in the Middle East.
Knew the Arab slavery sugarcoating and justifing would come into this convo.

Reactions
29,493 1,321 588
Alleybux
Wow, those women were willingly marrying men who were colonizing their country. smh
I get 'self first' 'secure the bag' but dang.
Oh that wasn't the case. They fell in love, got married and had kids.

We even have the black and white photos.

The Spanish and Portuguese were a tad different than yt Brits in the sense that many of them actually did marry the local women and acknowledge mixed children as theirs.

Also, Portuguese colonialism was very male orientated so most of them did not take their wives and kids from Portugal to the colonies.

I am by no means romanticising anything because they raped black women at a high rate too just like other colonisers/slave owners and had underage black girls as concubines.

I am merely just stating that the Spanish and Portuguese were looked down on by western Europeans because a lot of the colonialists did not make their romantic/sexual unions with black women a secret. They were out in the open with it and did not really care.

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Rapper Black Rob Has Passed Away
Unfortunate that those may have been his last words smh. Worried about the wrong things ... ? I mean you just named it all: reckless living and...
What tarot card would you associate with Pluto in Sagittarius?>
Temperance. If as depicted in the Rider Waite deck. A perfect balancing and blending together of opposites. The red wings were said to symbolize...
No More "damon And Jo" Youtube Channel ?
I think we also have to factor in gender, I feel like Jo being a woman approaching 30, she might want to settle down, perhaps find a long term...
China is NOT 'taking over' Africa!
lmao u certainly would not know that but what exactly do u think they were doing to Africans before the stole ur own ppl from u? Lmaoo and lol at...
Crying all the time
I met an Ethiopian girl in the mental hospital who was in there for depression. When we both got out we still dated for a while but she was about...
Ayy do British people have to bow to their “royals”?
We're expected to, but no-one gets arrested or anything if one doesn't. If you said "Hey Lizzie" to the Queen and offered her a high-five, you'd...
US pauses J&J vaccine due to BLOOD CLOTS
I read everything you wrote correctly. To even make that statement is ridiculous. The number you used was up to 60%. We 100% would know if numbers...
Jim Caviezel special guest at QANON Nutbag conference. Kraken and Pillow in attendance, luckily...
Is he still coasting off that one movie or has he done anything else? He had his own TV show which oddly I didn't watch despite the conspiracy...
The Beige Triplets "The PowerPuff Girls" (AllyiahsFace, Brixana, and KirahOminique)
She seems delayed (is her twin super dependent on their mom as well?), she legit talks trying to sound informed or into certain things but stops...
Top Bottom