Quantcast

Jessica Alba Sees Nine-Figure Windfall As The Honest Company Goes Public

Kenzainfluenza

Zouiten
Reaction score
Reactions
9,584 456 352
Alleybux
that isn't her money. it's the company's money. basic company law.

yeah but notice how these PR pieces never claim that she is a billionaire personally as opposed to the kardashian/kanye brigade claiming they themselves are billionaires. REAL vs FRAUDS.

blacjac

winning
Reaction score
Reactions
81,243 3,012 1,542
Alleybux
I'm happy Jessica found success after Honey, because once I saw this scene I thought it was a wrap for her. Bish went to the streets to find inspiration for her dance moves. Imitating basketball shooting and jumping rope. Lawd.

GlitterBelle

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
37,798 1,249 1,382
Alleybux
These are the reviews for her site, Something about her site doesn't add up. I bet she's recieving the bulk of her cash from hispanics like Shakira, who support any whitish latina.

Rated with 1 star

profile pic of the author

Elijah of Dallas, TX Verified Reviewer
Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

Avoid Honest Company sunblock at all cost. It doesn’t work and kids are in a lot of pain because of the sun burn. Both my kids have sunburn all over their body. Google about the lawsuit and other consumer complaints about the sunblock. We are not the only victims. Save your family, avoid honest company product at all cost.

Helpful
8 people found this review helpful
Rated with 1 star

Joe of Burnaby, NC Verified Reviewer
Original review: July 15, 2020

We have tried 3 times to contact someone at the Honest Co regarding a less than desirable situation we had with their diapers for our daughter. This is very disappointing considering we have been a long time customer with the Honest Co dating back to 2013 spending thousands of dollars on diapers, shampoo, conditioner etc. You will see in the attached pictures that our daughter had a negative skin reaction when wearing Honest Co diapers on two separate occasions which makes us question the authenticity of the products being as natural/organic as claimed.

Read full review
Helpful
7 people found this review helpful
Not sure how to choose?
Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.
Email

By entering your email, you agree to sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs. Unsubscribe at any time.
Rated with 1 star

Marjorie of Saint Francis, WI Verified Reviewer Verified Buyer
Original review: June 17, 2020

Bought 2 kinds of formula before baby was born. Regular seemed ok, but sensitive caused major issues which seems odd because it was marketed "for occasional fussiness and gas" and yet it caused all of the above plus diarrhea. Reached out to company nicely to inquire if others had issues possibly due to the corn syrup in the product. No one replied. After a few weeks I decided to follow-up because I noticed suddenly both formula products were gone--completely unavailable anywhere online. So basically discontinued. I contacted them again and got very poor responses. Basically was told they stopped selling due to licensing which sounds like a lie or excuse and as ridiculous as it sounds didn't acknowledge my initial question which was referenced by ticket # for them AND in the email thread. Second, they claimed no issues and offered no resolution.

honest-company_583004_thumbnail.jpg

Read full review
Helpful
5 people found this review helpful
Rated with 1 star

Melissa of Stoneham, MA Verified Reviewer
Original review: June 15, 2020

A charge was made to my account that was not approved, the charge was made on a Saturday so I was unable to call the customer service center or talk to someone directly about it until Monday, 9 am EST. By then the package had shipped. I contacted them through email but got a generalized response saying they can't cancel the order since it was "in process" the item was in process second after the charge was made so I wouldn't have been able to cancel it anyways. I looked at the tracking info as sometimes the shipping company will let you send the items back to the company but their company does not allow this. Does not sound very honest to me. I'm now out $70.

Helpful
8 people found this review helpful
Rated with 1 star

Nhi of Denver, CO Verified Reviewer
Original review: June 4, 2020

I ordered hand sanitizer from the Honest Company and used the code Honest20 for 20% off my order. When I applied the code, I can see the discount applies before checking out. I checked out and received a bank notification on my order. The honest company took $10+ dollars more than what I was originally told I was going to be charged. I contact customer service by email right away. The customer service rep, Paula, told me hand sanitizers are not included in the coupon. I told her the coupon works when I applied it to my cart so I should’ve received it regardless and sent her a screenshot of the discount being applied to my order. She responded back 4 days later with the same response, not trying to rectify the situation.

Read full review
Helpful
11 people found this review helpful
Rated with 1 star

Meaghan of Baker City, OR Verified Reviewer
Original review: May 5, 2020

This company scammed me! My daughter needs baby wipes and nobody has any! I ordered from the honest company and they took my money. A week later I received information from both them and FedEx that my order was delivered....but I never received it. I sent customer service an email and their response was that they don't deliver to P.O. Boxes so they are giving me a 10% off coupon for my next order for the inconvenience. She admitted she wasn't giving me the products I ordered and ignored my request for a refund. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY! I am in the process of suing them with my bank's help. The DISHONEST COMPANY is a better name for them.

lawlipop

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,255 117 86
Alleybux
I don't know ANYBODY who wears her makeup
Yeah, I was gonna say her Honest Beauty line as a whole is pretty pricey. The skincare prices are ridiculous. The stuff is considered drugstore level too. The regular Honest line of stuff like body washes and shampoos and baby stuff seem a bit more reasonable in price.