Quantcast

Jessie James Decker getting exposed all over the internet

AK55555

I said what I said
Reaction score
Reactions
50,864 351 35
Alleybux
Y'all remember that country singer Jessie James and her football player husband Eric Decker? They had a reality show on E for a few seasons there and everyone called them #relationshipgoals

Anyways, I was on IG going through my stories and I follow a Bravo account for all my housewives update. I saw they reposted an account (the truth (@exposingjjdfam) • Instagram photos and videos) FULL of tea on JJD and her family. There's also a reddit out there too.

To summarize:
1) Her mother's (Karen) husband Steve is not their biological father. She actually does not speak to their biological dad for unknown reasons...

2) It's been said that her mother (Karen) and Steve actually had an affair while she was still married her first husband. Her first husband and Steve were stationed on the same military base. The timeline actually fits for that story.

3) She has a younger sister, Sydney, and a younger brother John. John is married to Ali. John, Ali, and his mother got into a physical altercation (Karen pushed Ali who was pregnant) after Jessica told the family that John still has a relationship with their biological father. He no longer to speaks to his mother and sisters and has confirmed this to multiple people asking on instagram.

4) Eric's family does not like Jessie, we have never seen or heard from them while they were on their TV show or social media. She apparently called his sister Sarah a slut. His parents have barely even met their kids.

5) Her husband cheats on the daily in Nashville because she's a controlling freak. He apparently asks girls to sign NDAs after they hook up and one girl exposed him and refused to sign it.

6) Her Kittenish line is garbage. She knocks off pieces from other online boutiques and designers and upcharges them. Multiple people have said their customer service is sh!tty instore and online and the clothes are cheap.

7) She has a weird rivalry with Kristin Cavallari. She was linked to Reggie Bush and Jay Cutler back in the day...(She's a jersey chaser jumpoff) and apparently copies everything KC does from moving to Nashville, opening up a store, knocking off KC's designs etc.

When I first saw their show Game on I thought they were cute...but the more I watched I knew something was off about her/her family dynamics...
I will never understand why girls feel the need to flaunt their relationship on the gram for others when behind the scenes you find out she's living a complete lie.

Tony Stark JR

I can't stand the rain
Reaction score
Reactions
127,559 2,814 441
Alleybux
Half that tea is about her parents and family, not her.

Also, how can you “barely even meet them”? You’ve either met someone or you haven’t, idk how you can “barely” do that.

Jbugk

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,395 182 48
Alleybux
Y'all remember that country singer Jessie James and her football player husband Eric Decker? They had a reality show on E for a few seasons there and everyone called them #relationshipgoals

Anyways, I was on IG going through my stories and I follow a Bravo account for all my housewives update. I saw they reposted an account (the truth (@exposingjjdfam) • Instagram photos and videos) FULL of tea on JJD and her family. There's also a reddit out there too.

To summarize:
1) Her mother's (Karen) husband Steve is not their biological father. She actually does not speak to their biological dad for unknown reasons...

2) It's been said that her mother (Karen) and Steve actually had an affair while she was still married her first husband. Her first husband and Steve were stationed on the same military base. The timeline actually fits for that story.

3) She has a younger sister, Sydney, and a younger brother John. John is married to Ali. John, Ali, and his mother got into a physical altercation (Karen pushed Ali who was pregnant) after Jessica told the family that John still has a relationship with their biological father. He no longer to speaks to his mother and sisters and has confirmed this to multiple people asking on instagram.

4) Eric's family does not like Jessie, we have never seen or heard from them while they were on their TV show or social media. She apparently called his sister Sarah a slut. His parents have barely even met their kids.

5) Her husband cheats on the daily in Nashville because she's a controlling freak. He apparently asks girls to sign NDAs after they hook up and one girl exposed him and refused to sign it.

6) Her Kittenish line is garbage. She knocks off pieces from other online boutiques and designers and upcharges them. Multiple people have said their customer service is sh!tty instore and online and the clothes are cheap.

7) She has a weird rivalry with Kristin Cavallari. She was linked to Reggie Bush and Jay Cutler back in the day...(She's a jersey chaser jumpoff) and apparently copies everything KC does from moving to Nashville, opening up a store, knocking off KC's designs etc.

When I first saw their show Game on I thought they were cute...but the more I watched I knew something was off about her/her family dynamics...
I will never understand why girls feel the need to flaunt their relationship on the gram for others when behind the scenes you find out she's living a complete lie.
Damm:LOL::LOL:

drava

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
L

To summarize:

oh wow!! Interesting !!! I always wondered who her biological father is/what happened/why it seems like he doesn’t exist?! Like how can you have no relationship with your real dad unless he passed away or did something awful like abandon you? The tea on the bro is good wow!..! Thought they were a close knit family.. ha

theprettymiss

“Beacon of Light”
Reaction score
Reactions
255,871 10,529 820
Alleybux
L

oh wow!! Interesting !!! I always wondered who her biological father is/what happened/why it seems like he doesn’t exist?! Like how can you have no relationship with your real dad unless he passed away or did something awful like abandon you? The tea on the bro is good wow!..! Thought they were a close knit family.. ha

Thats craaaazy...but I definitely believe the tea. There was a rumor about Eric cheating that somehow disappeared.

It does seem like Jess and KC have similar brands but Jessie will always have the country fanbase.

I like her and Eric as a couple BUT their family dynamics are really weird.

Jessies mom seems a bit shady. You cant lay up with a man and have THREE kids, and expect all 3 kids to disown him.

I dont see why their younger brother cant have a relationship with his real dad...Maybe he was abusive to their mom??

CarrieBradshaw

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,058 66 18
Alleybux
I found this thread looking for tea bc I saw on her ig page and the sisters page that they didn’t have posts with their brother anymore. Her sister Sydney posted a pic from the Sis in laws baby shower and disabled comments. Now I see why.

Kingo

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,035 1
Alleybux
Doesnt sound surprising. I used to watch their show and had so many questions. During the show, it was rumored that her mom had an affair and that Eric's parents werent close with them because of things J would do. Then her book came out and people were spilling that she lied. Only thing I remember was that in her book she claims that she was bullied because of her looks and because she was a military brat. People from her school were quick to respond that she was the real bully. Her recipes were also considered jokes because they were original. I remember one of her posts leading to her book posted a recipe about breakfast burritos. It was burritos for dummies and thought her book is going to be trash

drava

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Thats craaaazy...but I definitely believe the tea. There was a rumor about Eric cheating that somehow disappeared.

It does seem like Jess and KC have similar brands but Jessie will always have the country fanbase.

I like her and Eric as a couple BUT their family dynamics are really weird.

Jessies mom seems a bit shady. You cant lay up with a man and have THREE kids, and expect all 3 kids to disown him.

I dont see why their younger brother cant have a relationship with his real dad...Maybe he was abusive to their mom??
Oh my head didn’t even go there.. but abuse would make sense?! What else? You’re right it’s crazy that she had THREE kids and they all act (well not the brother) that their current step dad is their REAL blood one and only dad. Like ok fine if you want to call him dad and he raised you but you can’t mislead your fans and trick them into thinking he’s your legit dad who had you which they totally do.. and yes the mom is totally shady and I wouldn’t put it past her to be a meddler or cheater and loving her daughters fame.

I love KC and jay they’re my fav I used to like Eric and Jessie but I became more aware of shadiness and Now I’m put off by them

dani daniela

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,738 30 21
Alleybux
Once i found out she was a trump supporter i unfollowed. so glad she flopped. her brother posted a pic of Obama toilet paper. fµck!ng ********

maramckmc

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,427 414 404
Alleybux
I used to think she was so cute! Her and her husband. But didn't seem that interesting to follow.

drava

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Has anyone been keeping up with the new JJD drama? It’s all over Instagram and reddit.. apparently well actually not shockingly she and her family are republicans but on top of that.. racists. She’s been deleting and blocking moments left and right about BLM bc she hasn’t posted or written a SINGLE thing she can’t even bring herself to fake write a supportive comment. It’s insane and her moms been fighting with people in comments too! Apparently there’s a video of her sister in black face or something? And eric is FROM Minnesota so it’s bizzare he hasn’t said anything!!!

People are calling for south beach to drop her and E!

also who is her BIO dad

and what the heck happened between her fam and her brother? Apparently she injtiated a conversation and it went to hell resulting in her mom and step dad pushing her brothers pregnant fiancé?! But what was this convo?!
There’s so much on Reddit it’s hard to keep up so maybe y’all know.

drava

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
She also apparently buys followers bc people are tracking.. idk how.. but she’s losing followers but has stayed at 3.2 million for months... hmmm

drava

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I read it was Jess saying her brother still talks to their bio dad.. so what..?! Why the heck would they push their preg sister in law??