Quantcast

Jill Jones on Dr Vibe Show

Sweetheartbaby

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,638 1,016 921
Alleybux
I don’t care how others feel about someone. That does not dictate my feelings about them. I love Van, but sometimes he’s wishy-washy about commitments. He also had some pretty questionable trouble at the White House. He’s still one of my personal favorites.

Van being a black man especially, Prince probably saw this and wanted to help him make something good out of something difficult.
I couldn't make The Study show. But I made up for it.

Losing It was a lesson learned. That was later solved. But everything happens for a reason & I'll never let it happen to me again. But luckily I was already on a high from running into someone there earlier, that made my night and put me in a trance.:musicalnote

Prince(r.i.p.) had a LOT of respect for Van whom he worked closely with and was a guest at his sprawling estate in Turks and Caicos. I saw firsthand how much Van missed Prince(r.i.p.). It was very touching.

Something else I want to say. I've never worshipped any of these people because I am automatically comfortable in their presence, given my background. It's not a big deal for me.

3121berry

U gotta shake something!!
Reaction score
Reactions
12,569 220 30
Alleybux
unnamed.png
tenor - 2020-09-14T171147.375.gif

Chocolate_Box

SAG-AFTRA Union Member
Reaction score
Reactions
36,653 5,327 1,793
Alleybux
Something else I want to say. I've never worshipped any of these people because I am automatically comfortable in their presence, given my background. It's not a big deal for me.

Good for U. But who said I'm worshiping anyone? It's nothing wrong with having admiration for a person that lifts your day. Trust me I've seen and been around a whos who in entertainment since 12. I am not that easily moved.

3121berry

U gotta shake something!!
Reaction score
Reactions
12,569 220 30
Alleybux
Can't tell me he's not screwing Kim. Guess he figured being married to Jimmy Carter's niece wasn't opening all of the doors he thought it would.

^ this.. Apparently he was helping Kim get her law degree... without her going to a respectable law school..
Haven't heard if she got her law degree yet.
Van's a butter biscuit.

Tgal73

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,774 949 227
Alleybux
^ this.. Apparently he was helping Kim get her law degree... without her going to a respectable law school..
Van's a butter biscuit.

I said in another thread, I'm not sure Kim even graduated high school. It's funny how these celebs can just wake up one day and decide that they want to go to law school. And poof, there they are. Lol

Chocolate_Box

SAG-AFTRA Union Member
Reaction score
Reactions
36,653 5,327 1,793
Alleybux
What's this photo about? Prayer circle?

This is Prince(r.i.p.) & The NPG @ his iconic residency
'21nights @ The Forum' @ just $25 a pop, which started Apr 14, 2011 & closed out on May 29th, 2011.
I attended several nights along with a whose who in Hollywood in "the land of the stars with only one moon".
To answer your question! They're ALL In prayer before being lowered under the stage for the umpteenth time during SEVERAL encores.
Prince(r.i.p.) {whom body was in tip top shape six pack & all} energy at these shows @ barely 52 was unbelievable & unstoppable. It's hard to believe he would live to transition ONLY FIVE YEARS LATER,
I was proud to have experienced him with people that had never seen him before. They was SO impressed & he is SO missed.

WreakingHavoc

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,080 226 31
Alleybux
Good for U. But who said I'm worshiping anyone? It's nothing wrong with having admiration for a person that lifts your day. Trust me I've seen and been around a whos who in entertainment since 12. I am not that easily moved.

If you say so...........

Katprn

Forever In My Life
Reaction score
Reactions
579 3 2
Alleybux
Van's a butter biscuit.
Are we talking about Kim as in kardashian??!!! Wtf??

Plutonian

Sorceress
Reaction score
Reactions
13,830 1,888 1,637
Alleybux
Doesn't Kim still need to pass the Bar before practicing Law?
That will show whether she's up to it.
Her dad was a lawyer.

Lily22

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
25,254 193 36
Alleybux
What happened to him is wrong and horrific, but her question is valid. I don't think asking it, minimizes what happened to him.
Yeah, I saw this on Twitter and I didn't get the impression she was victim blaming either. I think she was also calling out his parents, but people took offense to it. I saw someone call her a racist Karen over it.

Tgal73

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,774 949 227
Alleybux
Yeah, I saw this on Twitter and I didn't get the impression she was victim blaming either. I think she was also calling out his parents, but people took offense to it. I saw someone call her a racist Karen over it.
His parents do need to be called out too. He was 13. A child. Not even 16 or 17. This child's death can be laid at the feet of several people. Jill may be a lot of things, but racist? Come on. Do they even know her? Lol

anynameyouwish

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
13,820 666 389
Alleybux
His parents do need to be called out too. He was 13. A child. Not even 16 or 17. This child's death can be laid at the feet of several people. Jill may be a lot of things, but racist? Come on. Do they even know her? Lol
I think she was off the mark and she brought up that question at bad time.. Why is this victim's life and family being scrutinized by her but not the other victims (or their choice of friends et cetera)... NONE of these people deserved to die because they weren't perfect, nor should their lives or their family's lives be held under a telescope to divert us from the issue at hand.. The problems of the youth and urban decay are legit issues...but this kid's death at the hands of bad policing is what the legal issue was. It's not illegal to be an imperfect parent. Plus, this kid being out on the street doesn't mean his parents didn't care about him. Mom might have worked nights or he snuck out when she was asleep. Maybe the streets got him. The kids hands were up for three seconds before he was shot. That should be the point of discussion. That's it. If the cop can't see then he could have brought a flashlight and took cover until he could see better. None of them seem to want to take cover. They would rather shoot then look weak. lso JIll in a roundabout way defended the cop by saying it was dark in the alley. Screw that sh!t. They were able to shot the kid in the chest. I would say they probably saw just fine but were trained to be aggressive. Plus, their defense attorney lied and said the kid had a gun in his hand when he was shot. Not true.

Last edited:

Tgal73

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,774 949 227
Alleybux
I think she was off the mark and she brought up that question at bad time.. Why is this victim's life and family being scrutinized by her but not the other victims (or their choice of friends et cetera)... NONE of these people deserved to die because they weren't perfect, nor should their lives or their family's lives be held under a telescope to divert us from the issue at hand.. The problems of the youth and urban decay are legit issues...but this kid's death at the hands of bad policing is what the legal issue was. It's not illegal to be an imperfect parent. Plus, this kid being out on the street doesn't mean his parents didn't care about him. Mom might have worked nights or he snuck out when she was asleep. Maybe the streets got him. The kids hands were up for three seconds before he was shot. That should be the point of discussion. That's it. If the cop can't see then he could have brought a flashlight and took cover until he could see better. None of them seem to want to take cover. They would rather shoot then look weak.
When is it a good time to bring up certain issues? It's a child for God's sake. Someone should have been responsible for him. I think that's the point she was trying to make. Coddling bad parents doesn't help anyone.

anynameyouwish

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
13,820 666 389
Alleybux
When is it a good time to bring up certain issues? It's a child for God's sake. Someone should have been responsible for him. I think that's the point she was trying to make. Coddling bad parents doesn't help anyone.
Where was her indignation over the cop's behavior. It was there for other cops being trigger happy in other situations; instead her focus was entirely on the lives of the kid and his family. She is not wrong about some things. She makes assumptions about others. And she did find an excuse for the cop..it was too dark.

Tgal73

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,774 949 227
Alleybux
Where was her indignation over the cop's behavior. It was there for other cops being trigger happy in other situations; instead her focus was entirely on the lives of the kid and his family. She is not wrong about some things. She makes assumptions about others. And she did find an excuse for the cop..it was too dark.
Not the same situation as what happened with the other cases. Jill's not wrong this time. Stating the obvious shouldn't be getting her attacked by the deranged of Twitter. A 13 year old shouldn't be in a gang, running the streets at 3 in the morning with a gun. Making excuses isn't going to bring him back or save anymore kids.

mypov

Reaction score
Reactions
64,664 4,345 427
Alleybux

The cop shot a child who had his hands in the air. Asking "why was the boy in a gang, why was he outside at 3 AM?" is like questioning whether the cop who killed him should be charged. It's not exactly easy to get a cop indicted, or to get a conviction. I guarantee that the cop's attorney (if he/she is charged) will ask the same questions in court. This cop could get away with murder, just like the cop who killed Tamir Rice. As far as I'm concerned, Jill can shut up. This is about the dehumanization of Black and brown lives by the police.

Dylan Roof killed 9 Black people in a church, and the cops bought him Burger King after arresting him.

Last edited:

anynameyouwish

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
13,820 666 389
Alleybux
The cop shot a child who had his hands in the air. Asking "why was the boy in a gang, why was he outside at 3 AM?" is like questioning whether the cop who killed him should be charged. It's not exactly easy to get a cop indicted, or to get a conviction. I guarantee that the cop's attorney (if he/she is charged) will ask the same questions in court. This cop could get away with murder, just like the cop who killed Tamir Rice. As far as I'm concerned, Jill can shut up.
I agree. Jill is being inappropriate. I get the feeling (I hope I am wrong) that she doesn't believe Hispanic folks can also be victims of inordinate hostility due to their ethnicity.

Smokeypurple

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
13,877 127 29
Alleybux
Have to agree with anyname and mypov on this one. There are a boatload of kids on the streets of America -- how is it ever okay to murder an innocent? It is great that Jill grew up in the ideal home, but there are millions of others who haven't. Getting a conviction isn't going to be easy - and who will this dude be shooting next?
The number of homeless children in the US grew from 1.2 million in 2007 to 1.6 million in 2010. The United States defines homelessness per the McKinney–Vento Homeless Assistance Act. The number of homeless children reached record highs in 2011, 2012, and 2013 at about three times their number in 1983. An "estimated two million [youth] run away from or are forced out of their homes each year" in the United States. The difference in these numbers can be attributed to the temporary nature of street children in the United States, unlike the more permanent state in developing countries.

Last edited: