Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisianthus

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,513 157 21
Alleybux
They are indeed. Trey was not good. No insult to him; he's a rookie and he played like one. This is what we should have expected. No one should have expected him to be brilliant like a veteran or the best rookie that has ever played. Fans are either warped by Jimmy hate or are hanging onto a fantasy that Trey will be Mahomes/Watson next week. He may be a god player eventually. He really might, he's a rookie now and he has only had 1-year as a starter in college and that was 2-years ago. He's not going to lead this team to the playoffs. That is not remotely realistic and it's unfair to him. The so called faithful will turn on him soon enough.

Aside from that, Kyle had him running around like he was crazy. It was insane, what an undisciplined offense. AZ did not play great, our defense handled them and if Jim had played, we would have won.
It's unfair and unrealistic expectations that are the downfall of the fanbase. They are the worst that I've ever encountered out of all the sports I've watched.
Lance did not have a good game and he was part of the reason they lost. But because he's new and their current hope they let it slide. But, he will get turned on later.
They blame Jimmy when they lose even when he isn't playing, which if they stopped and thought about that logic, it shows they think he is the key to winning so if he isn't available then everything falls apart. That means he is not something you just throw away.
They forget how bad they were and down in the dumps before Jimmy's arrival, then he filled their bellies with greatness and hope, leading them away from the dumps. But now they're on their feet again and think they deserve and can get better elsewhere. Completely forgetting what he did for them. That kind of mentality doesn't payoff.

Last edited:

Lisianthus

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,513 157 21
Alleybux
Some niner fans are so delusional. They hate JG so much, that they think Lance did great yesterday and should be the starter. What game where they watching yesterday?
Yes! J won his games when he played for the Patriots as a backup. Brady's Patriots! Those are big feet to fill and huge expectations for that team and fanbase. And he came through for them. His helmet didn't keep popping off.
If you can, watch the 2017 games J played in for 49ers and listen to all the wonderfull things the commentators and analysts say about him and his talent. They are doing the same thing with Trey now. J made interceptions then and played the same as he has been, but now it's no longer NFL quality.

emmagraham10

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,570 318 702
Alleybux
It's unfair and unrealistic expectations that are the downfall of the fanbase. They are the worst that I've ever encountered out of all the sports I've watched.
Lance did not have a good game and he was part of the reason they lost. But because he's new and their current hope they let it slide. But, he will get turned on later.
They blame Jimmy when they lose even when he isn't playing, which if they stopped and thought about that logic, it shows they think he is the key to winning so if he isn't available then everything falls apart. That means he is not something you just throw away.
They forget how bad they were and down in the dumps before Jimmy's arrival, then he filled their bellies with greatness and hope, leading them away from the dumps. But now they're on their feet again and think they deserve and can get better elsewhere. Completely forgetting what he did for them. That kind of mentality doesn't payoff.
I agree. Not all of them but a good portion of this fan base are entitled, snobby, know it all’s. I think they’re gonna regret pushing J out of town

Mimimontesco

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
86 29 65
Alleybux
The point is ....He's SO handsome! :*

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211014-200724.png
    Screenshot_20211014-200724.png
    247.7 KB · Views: 936

puglianbabe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,273 173 338
Alleybux
Do we have any news of a possible approach of J in today's G14nts game??? Besides G0llum and CK ... GK and newqb where there

kipki

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
22 6 1
Alleybux
I wonder if he'll dress up for Halloween this year. He usually looks extra fine with what he wears but there are barely any pics

Mimimontesco

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
86 29 65
Alleybux
She is a women of the niners because of her brother? Or her boyfriend? Did I miss something? I heard that she was behind J's @$$ but nothing confirmed. Anybody knows something about?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211018-150558.png
    Screenshot_20211018-150558.png
    285.9 KB · Views: 284

Mimimontesco

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
86 29 65
Alleybux
Or weight
Hey but you know what? Let it be. I would like the idea that J is that kind of guy if he does not care about that. Not superficial at all...but who knows? Maybe he is not into a serious relationship and is taking what it comes. He's a Man after all. He has instincts, he has needs, he's human. It's just that I don't like the idea of the moghul close to him. Looool...she is creepy as hell.

Mimimontesco

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
86 29 65
Alleybux
He is still dating that ugly fat p0rn star b1tch. My inside source tells me. I know for a 100% fact he is into her LOL
Well IF that's the case, he's learning a lot LMAAOOO....it gives little hopes to the normal ones out there. LOOOOOLLLL...

TupeloHoney

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,985 394 312
Alleybux
She is a women of the niners because of her brother? Or her boyfriend? Did I miss something? I heard that she was behind J's @$$ but nothing confirmed. Anybody knows something about?
I don't think she and J have been near each other in that way. She's a 'woman of the Niners' because of George. She's a yoga teacher, or pretends to be, maybe she is teaching yoga to some of the players or some of the organizations employees. She uses her brother to promote herself and build a career off of their name, surprise, surprise! No other siblings of NFL players do that, right ;)

I actually think Emma Kittle is pretty, but I doubt Jim has ever been interested in her.

3minutes

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,148 187 116
Alleybux
I don't think she and J have been near each other in that way. She's a 'woman of the Niners' because of George. She's a yoga teacher, or pretends to be, maybe she is teaching yoga to some of the players or some of the organizations employees. She uses her brother to promote herself and build a career off of their name, surprise, surprise! No other siblings of NFL players do that, right ;)

I actually think Emma Kittle is pretty, but I doubt Jim has ever been interested in her.
I’m actually in awe with how supportive GK is of his sister and her career. It’s obvious they’re close. That’s what’s family is for. She also did classes for TEU which I though was a really smart way of incorporating her into the event. George is obviously happy it use his platform to help the people around him.

yourecrazyyy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,575 524 204
Alleybux
Well IF that's the case, he's learning a lot LMAAOOO....it gives little hopes to the normal ones out there. LOOOOOLLLL...
He is private because he is embarrassed says the inside source, apparently overweight women are his type

now don’t ask me more how I know . I’m not lying. It’s allll facts

puglianbabe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,273 173 338
Alleybux
He is private because he is embarrassed says the inside source, apparently overweight women are his type

now don’t ask me more how I know . I’m not lying. It’s all facts
So if all of this is true then homeboy is ok watching his "girl" get smashed by everybody... Still sound so incredibly outrageous

TupeloHoney

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,985 394 312
Alleybux

Alexandra King wasn't overweight, not are the IG chicks he used to openly follow. Big boobs for sure, but not overweight....

Macbrush2016

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
180 25 6
Alleybux

…so I don’t think that’s true. To be “embarrassed” by your SO weight?? He doesn’t seem like the person who is gonna care what others think, except for his family. Is he hiding her from his family too?

Macbrush2016

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
180 25 6
Alleybux
did you know that her name isn’t k!@ra m!@? It’s something else. She has this podcast that she does now. It seems like she is trying to change her image.
but I don’t know if she’s still doing the por^ on the side.

KellyS91

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
67 4 4
Alleybux
Leave jimmy aloneeeee!! Life is not all about relationships!! He is in a very difficult situation right now! So we should support him STOP LYING

TupeloHoney

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,985 394 312
Alleybux
Leave jimmy aloneeeee!! Life is not all about relationships!! He is in a very difficult situation right now! So we should support him STOP LYING
Agree. Jimmy's focus is on his career and what is going on with the team. He's thinking about retaining his starting job and where he will end up next season. That's more than enough. He seems to be handling it pretty well. I am hoping the team can turn this season around. This coming Sunday is going to be very important to him.

yourecrazyyy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,575 524 204
Alleybux
…so I don’t think that’s true. To be “embarrassed” by your SO weight?? He doesn’t seem like the person who is gonna care what others think, except for his family. Is he hiding her from his family too?
I didn’t say he was embarrassed by her weight. He’s just embarrassed about her past. So that’s why he keeps everything under wraps.

personally I think she’s frumpy and disgusting looking and he can do a lot better. That’s just my take on it. I’m not lying you guys can say all you want, but you’re not in rooms that I am in lol

yourecrazyyy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,575 524 204
Alleybux
So if all of this is true then homeboy is ok watching his "girl" get smashed by everybody... Still sound so incredibly outrageous
I think there’s an issue with you guys hating on pδrn stars and xes workers. He doesn’t seem bothered by it. He seems bothered by the fact that people judge her for it. If he’s happy, then he’s happy. Lol Trust me I was also a little skeptical about why he would be with someone who first of all looks just like that lol the man is too fiiiine

puglianbabe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,273 173 338
Alleybux
I think there’s an issue with you guys hating on pδrn stars and xes workers. He doesn’t seem bothered by it. He seems bothered by the fact that people judge her for it. If he’s happy, then he’s happy. Lol Trust me I was also a little skeptical about why he would be with someone who first of all looks just like that lol the man is too fiiiine
I really don't have an issue with xes workers at all but is the fact of the idea of him being with someone who obviously had to do with the paparazzi placement the day of the date... There is a part of the video right at the beginning that shows her looking right at the camera. Also I just can get in my head the idea of such a tight end family having in her circle someone like her even someone like AK that's why I found that version fishy

Reaction score
Reactions
3,677 51 69
Alleybux
Lol imagine thinking the problem is a lack of xes positivity and not your lack of evidence.

Please don’t expect us to fawn all over your “tea” when there’s no proof - otherwise you’re just another fan filling in the blanks with fiction.

We’ll be on the lookout for proof, girl
2AF5578D-3FA8-4A85-987C-8EF2DC1E39DC.gif

TupeloHoney

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,985 394 312
Alleybux
If he's not 'bothered' by her line of work and he' really, really into her (all puns intended), then he would have taken her out in public. She would have been in Chicago with him over the summer, hanging with him and his close family and friends. If he's not 'bothered' by her profession, of course. Not to mention he would have had her as his date at his brother's wedding since they are soooo into each other.

Monica Belcucci

Eternal Bad b!tch
Reaction score
Reactions
68,215 1,671 660
Alleybux
Lol imagine thinking the problem is a lack of xes positivity and not your lack of evidence.

Please don’t expect us to fawn all over your “tea” when there’s no proof - otherwise you’re just another fan filling in the blanks with fiction.

We’ll be on the lookout for proof, girl
View attachment 3004823
This. And to first claim their source told them and then that they are in rooms we don't know about. So is it you or the source who has the tea? At least get your story straight and give one specific as to how you got the tea like you work in the sports industry, agents, etc.

Fonts out here spillin sewage instead of tea like the old days of LSA.

Mimimontesco

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
86 29 65
Alleybux

now don’t ask me more how I know . I’m not lying. It’s allll facts.
It's ok. Nobody wants to argue about your source. Let it be if that's the case, the point here is: He's handsome! :D :D :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211019-202104.png
    Screenshot_20211019-202104.png
    533.2 KB · Views: 371

kipki

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
22 6 1
Alleybux
I really don't have an issue with xes workers at all but is the fact of the idea of him being with someone who obviously had to do with the paparazzi placement the day of the date... There is a part of the video right at the beginning that shows her looking right at the camera. Also I just can get in my head the idea of such a tight end family having in her circle someone like her even someone like AK that's why I found that version fishy
I just saw something in that Superman article I overlooked. The date published was days after the KM date, so I think it was done before that date happened. The writer interviewing him at the Santa Clara steakhouse mentions that the server there takes them to a private back room so that’s probably why no one sees a whole lot of him in SJ

Them planting themselves in the middle of the LA restaurant seems kinda off considering that he knows how to/needs to hide from people in the Bay with a private dining room

He wanted to be seen with her. I don’t think he’d be ashamed of actually dating her if he’s the one that wanted to be seen with her in the first place

besides that who is really going to believe he would actually let her sleep with countless guys for years if she's his gf. I just checked her twitter and she literally says she's taking 'bookings'. She'd have to kind of reform herself to be part of the family if they were together. it's crazy to even think he'd still be with her :ROFLMAO:

puglianbabe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,273 173 338
Alleybux
I just saw something in that Superman article I overlooked. The date published was days after the KM date, so I think it was done before that date happened. The writer interviewing him at the Santa Clara steakhouse mentions that the server there takes them to a private back room so that’s probably why no one sees a whole lot of him in SJ

Them planting themselves in the middle of the LA restaurant seems kinda off considering that he knows how to/needs to hide from people in the Bay with a private dining room

He wanted to be seen with her. I don’t think he’d be ashamed of actually dating her if he’s the one that wanted to be seen with her in the first place

besides that who is really going to believe he would actually let her sleep with countless guys for years if she's his gf. I just checked her twitter and she literally says she's taking 'bookings'. She'd have to kind of reform herself to be part of the family if they were together. it's crazy to even think he'd still be with her :ROFLMAO:
It keeps getting crazier and crazier.... I called it a CAP

Status
Not open for further replies.