Joe All The Things Challenge

• ° . * Aries Virgo Libra * . ° •
Reactions
21,511 336 79
Alleybux
Some people lost control of the melody or just did too much. The 1st guy in round 1 did some screeching. It just goes to show the range Joe had on this song. This song is a gem.

Keep in mind some artist have a vocal coach right along side of them while learning and recording their songs basically guiding them on their riffs and runs. Not saying Joe did cause I dont know. But some of the singers in this challenge definitely needed someone to 'edit' their vocals lol.

Reactions
24,322 293 217
Alleybux
How did I know which part of the song the challenge would start from before entering the thread? LOL!

Its pretty obvious knowing where/when this Joe classic abruptly enters climax mode. None of these were super impressive, but between the options in the video posted, I think the pink shirt dude and the girl singing in her car were the best.

You can clearly tell who actually grew up listening to this song back in 1997, and who recently learned it by the way they are singing it, and also them whispery-voiced people trying sing this song (likely 2000's babies that dont know R&B like us 80s babies, etc do). This ain't a whispery voice song. lol.

Last edited:

The Culture

Celebrity News

Recent Posts

Buckingham Swirl: The Prince Charles (and Family) Appreciation Thread
One a scale of one to ten rose bushes, how much do you think Will wishes it was him who got the Nextflix deal? I would say 10 because he was...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
So on my IG, I saw a pic from henrycavillquotes2 and lol a "new fan pic" LOL Savage fandom! LMAO!
What occupation/career would make you reject a man right away and why?
Lmao!!!! Sounds like you’re talking from a personal experience. Lol!! I am! I went through several comedians before I learned my lesson. the...
Missing 19 year old Saniyya Dennis, student at Buffalo State College missing since 4/24
I hope this doesn’t be become a cold case. Add to the list. Not only was a drug addict. He was arrested for a string of robberies. How did she...
  • Poll
Anime Watch Group: NANA
E15 And why are Junko and Kyosuke annoyed by Hatchi's enthusiasm about the Trapnest concert? Shouldn't they be glad that she's moving on and...
EVICTION Moratorium Is OVER on the Federal Level. Renters May Still Be Protected By State Laws.
I don’t understand the “down with landlords” crowd. Landlords have a right to their rent payments and I think it’s unfair for the government to...
Ashli Babbitt's family believe she was murdered during Capitol riots
I hope they get laughed out of civil court. I hope the police department countersues for court costs after her family inevitably loses.
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
that's not Meghan though. I believe that was one of the workers from the charity Harry was working with for protecting elephants from poaching...
Foodie Beauty
Well, some people have stated that they will no longer be doing reactions to her since she's high. Yaba & Rose Thorn. No idea if Callie, Zach...
What happened to Mikayla Miller? Lynching covered up by police?
Is there a way we can get this story to mainstream media? There is no reason why black people are being lynched throughout the country and not one...
Top Bottom