Status
Not open for further replies.

Irie Love

Supreme Sicko
Reaction score
Reactions
25,250 931 427
Alleybux
You can't convince me otherwise, Joe's current re-brand is to be the nastiest, dustiest man alive.

I used to think it was Flava Flav but I think Joe has surpassed him.

LuvmesumMe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
108,565 3,169 1,542
Alleybux
I refuse to believe this is because they called him a coke head one time.. I mean he’s not really helping prove them wrong. How he got multi million dollar deals and cheap pussy on call but worried bout Rory every move man
Didn't Rory go to his house and leave a card in the mailbox? Was that ever confirmed to be true, if so, I can see why that would cause bad blood.

Jmills

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
168,314 5,851 2,833
Alleybux
Two main reasons (Thesis)

1) its a metaphor for joes disregard for his employees and friends. The dog was rory and sams and i believe it was a puppy at the time. Joe created a new form of workplace xesual harassment in that moment. Creators create, I guess

2) Building on point #1, it was a key plot point in rory and joe growing apart, which eventually escalated into rory and mal leaving the pod entirely.

My amateur psychoanalysis based on the above 2 points:

a) Rory said on the podcast that Sam took him aside and asked if joe really touched their dog innapropriately. Of course he did, its on video.

b) During the spotify rants, When joe claimed there was a smear campaign re: "joe fucks dogs", mal tried to say "but you on video saying and doing it". "STOP IT. STOP IT" was joes reply. This implies mal was also disturbed by it cause he tends to just let joe rant, knowing joe is a verbal freight train when hes passionate.

c) Now, lets go deeper. If this is how joe treats baby animals, how can he be trusted around children unsupervised? Cyn santanas court docs say joe had a bad habit of kissing his baby directly on the lips. I believe the docs also citate joe jerking off animals because he thinks it makes them happy.

d) In a normal company, joe would not have a job after his dog penis beastiality play during the podcast. Talk about fostering a Hostile Work Enviornment!

e) And in addition to all that, I think that the sick nature of it means it gets swept under the rug. No one wants to discuss something so unspeakable. except joe. He thinks he makes the dog happy when he plays with its privates.

f) Imagine being in rorys shoes. What would you do? I bet itd be almost impossible to pod the same way you did before that moment. Some lines cant be uncrossed.

I hope you enjoyed my TED Talk, doubles as my notes scrawled on the case file, Lmao.

Edit — @Lashawn84 why did you just give me a dislike for answering your question honestly? You do realize that you literally requested this post, right??? Scroll up to confirm if you dont believe me
Screenshot_20210221-130822_copy_1280x654-1.png
Screenshot_20210221-130822_copy_1280x654-1.png

Over here in hr, we are.going to have to double look into. All that info.

trillataste

Don Dada
Reaction score
Reactions
135,956 4,263 1,884
Alleybux
I just wanted to say, I think Joe likes KS so much because if women adhere to what KS says then he'd be cream of the crop for those mentally delayed startenders who don't even want him anymore due to his age, reputation and his off putting disposition. The man is telling him everything he wants to hear, that hes still a catch even though he has two baby mamas from 2 women who left him (similar to KS and his past relationships), reform cokehead, was a deadbeat, is abusive and honestly is only making good money out of sheer luck not an analytical mind like he thinks he has. Him and the dusty ilk all think that they are exceptional high value men when I've literally not met ONE "high value" man who boasts about being "high value" who was actually high value. KS also justifies Joe consistently dating women in a certain age group and reduces women to being a "depreciating asset" after 30 which is still very young (hate when that term is used, it is being used completely incorrectly because depreciating assets still are very important to companies and allows businesses to generate revenue even after their service life has expired, this asset can be sold for a gain which later can build a company up even more or can be rented for even more revenue to be generated after its use for the company itself has expired). I've never even seen a man whose entire being hinges upon the low self esteem of women and his ability to use that to his own advantage until I heard of Joe.

since1979

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,524 250 41
Alleybux
The first 6 minutes of this is essential viewing!!! Its aged so well. Context note: joe had recently peaced up his one sided big sean "beef" and mal is telling joe he stays creating tension with everyone. Joe flips out and hilarity ensues.

But folks will swear Mal and Rory never had opinions or pushed back on Joe at all......

Last edited:

Shaez

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,790 161 11
Alleybux
The first 6 minutes of this is essential viewing!!! Its aged so well. Context note: joe had recently peaced up his one sided big sean "beef" and mal is telling joe he stays creating tension with everyone. Joe flips out and hilarity ensues.

The pod was always at its best when Mal called Joe out like this!

Tbudden

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,162 681 188
Alleybux
Two main reasons (Thesis)

1) its a metaphor for joes disregard for his employees and friends. The dog was rory and sams and i believe it was a puppy at the time. Joe created a new form of workplace xesual harassment in that moment. Creators create, I guess

2) Building on point #1, it was a key plot point in rory and joe growing apart, which eventually escalated into rory and mal leaving the pod entirely.

My amateur psychoanalysis based on the above 2 points:

a) Rory said on the podcast that Sam took him aside and asked if joe really touched their dog innapropriately. Of course he did, its on video.

b) During the spotify rants, When joe claimed there was a smear campaign re: "joe fucks dogs", mal tried to say "but you on video saying and doing it". "STOP IT. STOP IT" was joes reply. This implies mal was also disturbed by it cause he tends to just let joe rant, knowing joe is a verbal freight train when hes passionate.

c) Now, lets go deeper. If this is how joe treats baby animals, how can he be trusted around children unsupervised? Cyn santanas court docs say joe had a bad habit of kissing his baby directly on the lips. I believe the docs also citate joe jerking off animals because he thinks it makes them happy.

d) In a normal company, joe would not have a job after his dog penis beastiality play during the podcast. Talk about fostering a Hostile Work Enviornment!

e) And in addition to all that, I think that the sick nature of it means it gets swept under the rug. No one wants to discuss something so unspeakable. except joe. He thinks he makes the dog happy when he plays with its privates.

f) Imagine being in rorys shoes. What would you do? I bet itd be almost impossible to pod the same way you did before that moment. Some lines cant be uncrossed.

I hope you enjoyed my TED Talk, doubles as my notes scrawled on the case file, Lmao.

Edit — @Lashawn84 why did you just give me a dislike for answering your question honestly? You do realize that you literally requested this post, right??? Scroll up to confirm if you dont believe me
Chef’s kiss @ “thesis”

I fully expect graphs and charts to follow

lovewest

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
40,597 875 580
Alleybux
Didn't Rory go to his house and leave a card in the mailbox? Was that ever confirmed to be true, if so, I can see why that would cause bad blood.
Yeah but I feel like if they not gon square up or shoot each other leave it alone. Grown men well into their 30’s having a Twitter battle is nasty lmfaoo.

threattonature

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,279 397 148
Alleybux
Ppl sayin this the kevin Samuel's origin story lol

I think I said it on Reddit but Kevin Samuels strikes me as somebody that never pulled women. So he got it in his head that "women just want a man with money". So he worked himself to a position to make bank only to find that women still didn't want his ass like that regardless of money. So then that anger manifested itself into his current mindset of attacking women for their expectations being too high. It's his way of screaming out "why don't y'all want me".

RobinJones

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,338 292 17
Alleybux
Yeah but I feel like if they not gon square up or shoot each other leave it alone. Grown men well into their 30’s having a Twitter battle is nasty lmfaoo.
Ok so who's gonna edit the boys n the hood gif and put rory face on dude with the shotty n ak face on Ricky?? Joe can be Cuba gooding jr

trillataste

Don Dada
Reaction score
Reactions
135,956 4,263 1,884
Alleybux
I think I said it on Reddit but Kevin Samuels strikes me as somebody that never pulled women. So he got it in his head that "women just want a man with money". So he worked himself to a position to make bank only to find that women still didn't want his ass like that regardless of money. So then that anger manifested itself into his current mindset of attacking women for their expectations being too high. It's his way of screaming out "why don't y'all want me".
Yep, This is a lie that ugly men tell themselves to make themselves feel better. Women don't only care about money, I know too many ugly men who work great jobs in finance who still cant get the women that they want because their bitter, awkward and......ugly. These men don't just want any old 25 year old, they want beautiful, charismatic, and smart 25 year olds because they think thats what they deserve for getting a good job. These are women who can get literally ANY man that they want. I also kinda feel like this fact makes the joe buddens and the KS of the world very resentful and bitter. As stupid as Cyn is she bagged better men than joe immediately after leaving him and if she ever got a bit of education she would be able to land even better. Men care about getting the women that they WANT not about average/below average women being attracted to them after they get some coin. They don't want those women and even ugly men think they deserve better than those women even though they wont say it (some do).This is why men should develop a personality and other qualities that will make any woman want them no matter what but this rhetoric doesn't sustain that growth tho.

RobinJones

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,338 292 17
Alleybux
Very solid origin story. Because no amount of money can un-lame a dude like that (ak is another perfect example) S/o whoever in the thread called KS a personal shopper LMAO!

I Against I

Dark Days Lie Ahead™️
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
104,297 8,677 3,970
Alleybux
And she would be correct lol. I have no clue how such a lame has fans. The immaturity and insecurity is palpable with his chubby ass.

In his "defense" of Kevin Samuels, Ish said "I think he's 8—i mean 95% correct". He was gonna say 85 percent but then bumped it up an additional 10%! Its like Ish is a Scientologist or something now.

Way to tank the brand, Ish. We were all fµck!ng rooting for you and this is how you self sabotage?? You just got here!!!! :b11 :b11

Last edited:

reasonabledoubt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,347 2,389 1,226
Alleybux
So he worked himself to a position to make bank only to find that women still didn't want his ass like that regardless of money. So then that anger manifested itself into his current mindset

Aka Akademiks aka Teletubby Rage off the Henny

Aka Joe now that he realizes that even young women realize their worth

Reaction score
Reactions
7,159 129 18
Alleybux
rory would kill akademis. Lets be honest....that guy look so soft
Ak is really draggin it at this point, but I'm convinced he's doing that for his audience that loves "the bµllsh!t".....

He can get at Rors online all day and his fans will eat it up......But trust me....Ak wants NO PARTS of ANY type of physical altercation with ANYBODY.....He's not built for that. He'd rather continue to talk about how rich he is....

Rasha12

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,195 4,205 4,946
Alleybux
Ak is really draggin it at this point, but I'm convinced he's doing that for his audience that loves "the bµllsh!t".....

He can get at Rors online all day and his fans will eat it up......But trust me....Ak wants NO PARTS of ANY type of physical altercation with ANYBODY.....He's not built for that. He'd rather continue to talk about how rich he is....
Yeah I just dont get it. Its one thing to talk back, but I could never talk mad sh1t all the time to a guy I know if it came down to it would get better of me.

SomeClevername

Scamantha.
Reaction score
Reactions
311,113 18,347 175
Alleybux
It’s crazy how Cyn loses weight and all of a sudden Big Texas is too much.

Speaking of...she’s lucky googling her Ig name that this thread doesn’t pop up.

Newnew92

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,950 221 26
Alleybux

He’s the type who lives for someone to touch him so he can press charges and sue. Rory messed up showing up at his house though. He’ll never let it go

Status
Not open for further replies.