Quantcast

Jordan Greenway, The First African-American To Represent U.S. Hockey At The Olympic Games

Reaction score
Reactions
103,600 2,878 5,785
Alleybux
So we should tell Halley that whole first black lead Oscar winning bs needs to be retracted .

She won it for all the MIX BLACK AND WHITE girls, not the BLACK GIRLS . This is according to this site's reaction to this man's achievement.

of course she doesnt have to retract it. She can keep it but she's still not black.

Whats the problem? lol What don't you quite understand about genetics? You could open another tab on your screen to google and educate yourself.

To call this mixed race woman the most beautiful black woman in the world is actually an insult, but a lot of you love it. Good for ya'll.

A white person can call a white woman with a black ancestor black and I'm sure you'll eat it up and say that she represents all black women and we should be happy. Ok!

They are basically telling you that full black blood is not good enough. Its a great way to claim our culture too.

Halle is the first mixed woman to win an oscar and its great. Its harder for a black woman with two black parents to break into these industries....I'm not settling for anything less.

It's lovely black people are so welcoming. Other races do not stand for it. Racial pride and the fact that it wasnt forced upon them by racial structures probably helps them.

Jmills

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
168,314 5,851 2,833
Alleybux
of course she doesnt have to retract it. She can keep it but she's still not black.

Whats the problem? lol What don't you quite understand about genetics? You could open another tab on your screen to google and educate yourself.

To call this mixed race woman the most beautiful black woman in the world is actually an insult, but a lot of you love it. Good for ya'll.

A white person can call a white woman with a black ancestor black and I'm sure you'll eat it up and say that she represents all black women and we should be happy. Ok!

They are basically telling you that full black blood is not good enough. Its a great way to claim our culture too.

Halle is the first mixed woman to win an oscar and its great. Its harder for a black woman with two black parents to break into these industries....I'm not settling for anything less.

It's lovely black people are so welcoming. Other races do not stand for it. Racial pride and the fact that it wasnt forced upon them by racial structures probably helps them.
But aren't we all mixed? I know I'm not black compared to Africans that's for sure. I'm not saying she or this kid are full black.

EYEdentity

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
105,289 10,795 22,525
Alleybux
He can be a role model for black and mixed race children....that still doesn't negate the obvious and science. He is not black.

He can be a role model for aliens....but all we are saying is he's not black.

Mixed race women are not role models for me, because I know I'm not seen the same way as them. I dont LOOK like most of them. Our experiences and life are different, as they have a non black parent. And I can't relate to them. They are not black!

Black people do not have to give anyone a medal for embracing their blackness. Why?

How do you give a medal to someone for doing so little?

I would say congrats to him...but he's not reading this thread and we can comment on whatever we want.

I'm making an observation on blackness.

I can make it because I'm black.

I'm making an observation which relates to science, biology, genes and common sense.

You dont need to be African American to say that a white woman and black man doesnt make a black person.

You dont need to be African American to say that the one drop rule doesnt make sense.

You also dont need to be African American to write a post on a public form.

You certainly do not have to be a citizen of a certain country to make a comment about it.

I'm not claiming something that you need to be a citizen of that country to make it. I can read, I know history and I also have common sense.

Everybody but the US knows that the one drop rule is madness.
Being that race is 100% a social construct, it has absolutely zero to do with "science"

You should probably stop trying to use that word here

Reaction score
Reactions
103,600 2,878 5,785
Alleybux
Everyones allowed to have opinions..I'll leave you guys with yours....I'm not here to convince you that 2+2 doesn't equal 5.

Not my problem.

America is a strange place.

EatCake

Black American Princess. Magnificently Nervy!
Reaction score
Reactions
58,411 3,029 2,975
Alleybux
Everyones allowed to have opinions..I'll leave you guys with yours....I'm not here to convince you that 2+2 doesn't equal 5.

Not my problem.

America is a strange place.
Stay in YOUR lane.
Talk to me when we come to YOUR country and preach to you how ethnicity works.

GretchenWieners

Trevante’s Ex-Wife
Reaction score
Reactions
3,009 93 15
Alleybux
6’5 230lbs

giphy.gif

USA_GREENWAY_JORDAN.jpg

He is fine!:inlove

*Goes to google more pics.