33,566 1,431 46
Alleybux

friendsun10

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,570 1,621 538
Alleybux
Not much to say about these episodes tbh.

- I felt bad for Junpei and his mom. I do wish that he gave himself some time to actually think about why Mahito gave him energy though. It wasn't until right before he died that he realized that Mahito was an evil person.

- Seeing Yuji fight was the highlight of these two episodes. I can't wait for next episode when Nanami and Yuji beat the breaks off of Mahito.

Speaking of Nanami....

e48a72e6263e9f2d766c825e4143779a.gif

z18CNtL.gif

He looked fine af in this episode. His technique is so interesting and on brand. Nanami looks like a technical type of guy so something that specific makes sense.

The OP doesn't hit for me. I usually skip it.... The ending though (Lost in Paradise)? A banger. The animation at the end is so cute and I haven't skipped it once.

As for subbed vs dubbed? The sub sounds better imo especially for Gojo. The dub is missing the smoothness in some of the voices.

friendsun10

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,570 1,621 538
Alleybux
- I'm so happy that Mahito got his ass beat. That's really 95% of what I took from episode 13 lmfao. The way they stomped his ass. Yuji and Nanami put in work. I wish they got to finish the job though....

- I do feel bad that Yuji had to compromise his morals so quickly though. Every pure hearted protagonist ends up questioning/facing reality.

- I know y'all were joking about Sukana and Megumi but Sukana really has his eye on Megumi. He brought him up out of nowhere.

- Also, I know I said Nanami is fine but Gojo really is the finest jujutsu sorcerer lol. I needed some silliness after episode 13 and he provided just the right amount along with Yuji.

- Is it wrong of me to sense tension between Utahime and Gojo?? He seems like an ass and I know he gets on her nerves but .....
anigif_sub-buzz-14950-1530033437-3.gif

- As for the Kyoto school, Todou was the only one not with it. I wasn't too into his character before but he's likable imo.

The new opening song is better than the first one but the animation of the first OP as better. I dislike the ending (song and animation) :/.

Last edited:

friendsun10

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,570 1,621 538
Alleybux
These episodes have been the best so far.

- I read that Todou was based on Zaraki Kenpachi and I see it. That entire fight reminds me of Zaraki VS Ichigo.

- His daydream of him and Yuji being friends was hilarious.

- I wasn't expecting Panda to be that skilled of a fighter but he tore Mechamaru up. I do feel bad for Mechamaru though.... I wonder if they'll dive into his background more.

- I'm a little surprised that Miwa is Gojo's type of person??? Although to keep it cannon, I can see him with a well meaning woman that adores him and won't ask where his trifling ass has been at night....

Last edited:

friendsun10

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,570 1,621 538
Alleybux
- Y'all.... Maki is a BAD b!tch. She's my favorite character now. Mai set Miwa up so bad trying to pretend that her sister was weak.

Speaking of Mai, I don't feel bad for her. Maki wasn't content living like that and she doesn't have to stifle herself because of some "promise" she made as a child. Mai is angry at the wrong person. She needs to be angry at her family for pushing her to compete with Maki.

- Kamo is cute but geez. Does everyone from the Kyoto school have a tragic backstory??? Like there is no harmony or friendship between their team... maybe it'll be shown later but i don't know.

- Nobara's fight was so good. I'm mad that it was cut short. I keep seeing people comment that she's going to shine in the next few episodes so i'm ready.

- Also, I have a question about Megumi's technique. Does he ONLY have 10 shikigamis or can he only hold 10... I feel like this will be answered later lol.

- When it came to the Hanami fights, so far Maki and Megumi had the best combo attacks imo. I like that Todou and Yuji are on the same page though.

- I forgot to mention that the old man's cursed technique? has me screaming... The guitar?!

- I miss the old opening and ending (songs). These new ones aren't doing it for me....

- Gege said weak, underdeveloped, mary sue characters WHERE?!?!?

Every single female character has a personality and an actual storyline that doesn't involve chasing after a man. Even if I do play pretend matchmaker sometimes lol . I'm so happy about that.

Apricity

queen of the pirates
Reaction score
Reactions
17,895 684 35
Alleybux
- Aaaaahh, my fave trio going on an adventure, yayy!

- I like their handler person thingy here, she so cute

- Not my edgy kang Megumi beating people tf up in middle school, chile! And then Yuuji and Nobara grabbing his head to make him face them I can't-

- So Megumi's sister isn't dead? I thought she was but she's just bedridden/comatose? I assume it's because of this current curse or it could even be something else.

- The first years are such an amazing group, their chemistry is off the charts

- Ugh, Mahito's raggedy anne ass is back at it again with the phuckery. This dude stays meddling and just being irritating in general, like go back to harassing Jogo or something please and leave my kids alone. And all these random strangers who's bodies he keeps messing with because wtf? That poor guy.

- Thing 1 and Thing 2 refusing to leave Megumi by himself because they're friends and want to know more about him made me smile, I love them

- Not Yuuji calling himself stupid, have some faith in yourself damn:cry::cry::cry:

Next ep looks like it's about to go crazy, I'm hyped! But after that it's only one more episode so I'm sad:pensive: They better pull a Dr Stone and confirm Season 2 at the end of the finale.

InandAround

Should have left Paradis alone!
Reaction score
Reactions
22,109 452 36
Alleybux
I love this show so much. I love the way that Yuji interacts with others. I feel like there's equal parts when it comes to developing the characters around him as important to the story and separate from their relationship with him if that makes sense?

I still want to know more about the Fushiguro and Sukuna connection. I know everyone is going the BL route with a centuries old demon and 17 year old : unamused: but I'm ready to find out what it is he wants to use the boy for. I'm at the part where they talk about the former student who's off doing whatever he's doing right now, so it may be time to pick it back up.

sportyash

brown skin girl
Reaction score
Reactions
1,971 52 9
Alleybux
Yuuji is me af, you're crazy if you think I'm turning down free food! TF I look like

Megumi being a bad ass lil kid is killing me lmfaooo I would have never expected that from him

Yuuji and Nobara doing duo things is so cute I love them. Love how they didn't believe Megumi's BS :happy

Reaction score
Reactions
2,720 39 27
Alleybux
Not bae Megumi being a delinquent in middle school

Also I love the chemistry between the 3 of them team 7 could learn a few things from them

My otp. I stan.

Also megumi reminds me of sasuke. All the way down to the bisexual tendencies

bisexual tendencies? where? If anything, asexual is more like it for him and sasuke.

shellbelrowe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
64,743 4,272 1,046
Alleybux
Does anybody else think that Sukuna wouldn’t look hot if he was in anyone else’s body other than Yuuji’s. Like to me he’s a glowed up version of Yuuji

GlitterNGlow

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
25,777 647 68
Alleybux
Does anybody else think that Sukuna wouldn’t look hot if he was in anyone else’s body other than Yuuji’s. Like to me he’s a glowed up version of Yuuji
Now you have me trying to imagine all the other characters tatted and hella smug looking.

sportyash

brown skin girl
Reaction score
Reactions
1,971 52 9
Alleybux
Now you have me trying to imagine all the other characters tatted and hella smug looking.

You got me curious now. Megumi look good af but he looks like a darker haired Itadori here

kpnl802eroz51.jpg

o461zgbv8xh61.jpg

Nobara has me dead af, she looks so odd with her hair slicked back

tenor.gif

brittiskies

biss in her soft era
Reaction score
Reactions
190,980 4,036 291
Alleybux

In the second episode, they showed a quick little picture of how he looked before Yuuji when he ate all the fingers.

i44CEo0.png

He still resembled Yuuji, just more monster-like.

ms.penny_lane

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,566 1,431 46
Alleybux

In the second episode, they showed a quick little picture of how he looked before Yuuji when he ate all the fingers.

i44CEo0.png

He still resembled Yuuji, just more monster-like.

Not a spoiler but in the fandom there's a theory that Yuuji might be Sukuna's descendant since he able share his body with Sukuna (bloodline) and still have some control. Also past Sukuna resemble Yuuji a bit. Remember Sukuna was human once before he became a curse.

brittiskies

biss in her soft era
Reaction score
Reactions
190,980 4,036 291
Alleybux
Not a spoiler but in the fandom there's a theory that Yuuji might be Sukuna's descendant since he able share his body with Sukuna (bloodline) and still have some control. Also past Sukuna resemble Yuuji a bit. Remember Sukuna was human once before he became a curse.

As I was typing my original post and looking at the picture I thought this might be a possibility. I remember Megumi saying that if the finger doesn't accept Yuuji'd body he would die, plus the similarities in looks.

This would be an interesting concept, considering we don't know anything about Yuuji parents it could be a possibility. Maybe that reason the higher ups at the jujutsu school are trying to kill Yuuji. Maybe they killed his parents too....

After this season is done I might have to read the manga. I wonder how long it will take for them to pick JJK for a second season.

ms.penny_lane

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,566 1,431 46
Alleybux
As I was typing my original post and looking at the picture I thought this might be a possibility. I remember Megumi saying that if the finger doesn't accept Yuuji'd body he would die, plus the similarities in looks.

This would be an interesting concept, considering we don't know anything about Yuuji parents it could be a possibility. Maybe that reason the higher ups at the jujutsu school are trying to kill Yuuji. Maybe they killed his parents too....

After this season is done I might have to read the manga. I wonder how long it will take for them to pick JJK for a second season.

Before Yuuji join Gojo and the others he was already super strong and fast for a regular human. There is another theory Yuuji comes a powerful bloodline. Yuuji's grandpa started to tell him about his parents but Yuuji cut him off then he died right after. Seems like what he gonna say was important.

Yuuji parents are still a mystery we need Yuuji's parents/family backstory and Sukuna's backstory.

I seen some people discuss maybe Yuuji/Sukuna similar to Yusuke and Raizen from Yu Yu hakusho.

hqdefault.jpg
tumblr_nng8jnukHL1up54j8o2_500.jpg

Maruda

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,696 20 12
Alleybux
Anyone else constantly in awe of the way they color eyes in this series? I literally pause every few scenes to just... stare. They put so much detail into Megumi and Gojo's eyes!

Mahkeva

Your Fave French Font
Reaction score
Reactions
71,881 3,896 385
Alleybux
Another great episode ! It was very interesting to see another side of Megumi, and that scene with his domain expansion

giphy.gif

He really surprised me and he’s more interesting than I thought.

sportyash

brown skin girl
Reaction score
Reactions
1,971 52 9
Alleybux
I can get behind unstable Megumi. I wasn't expecting an incomplete domain expansion, I thought he would summon a rarely used shikigami as a trump card? I kind of dismissed Megumi in the beginning and didn't understand why Sukuna was interested in him and now I'm just :shock

I hope next episode they let Nobara shine! My predictions for the next episode (if Itadori doesn't interfere/or he gets distracted by another cursed spirit), we get to see her use other techniques or maybe variations of her straw doll technique?

Victra

Crying like Cassandra
Reaction score
Reactions
10,000 78 15
Alleybux
First of all, fµck this new layout. Second of all, Megumi... What was that deranged grin
EqCmMvlXAAA_ixC.png

He looked possessed like the Sukuna edit. I see why curse zaddy is so interested now.

This flashback made me like Megumi more. He's a hater, deep in his heart, just like me <3

- Nobara stays getting snatched through portals. I hope she delivers next episode with the fights.
- Um is Gojou sensei really qualified to be a teacher?? He is kinda dodgy and irresponsible using Megumi to fund his lifestyle and designer clothes :cry

This weeks jujutsu stroll was the funniest yet. The "you homEWreCkERs?!1!" took me out kgagadgkja

c7c11fe50bf15a152e3cf05602c8d0f3a26b41ac.gifv