Quantcast

Julia Roberts and celebs shading Chrissy Teigen

mthrbrd

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
153,625 2,510 536
Alleybux
You don’t have to be around white people constantly to know this was insulting.

you’re right, you don’t. i think fonts are fixating on it being a WW thing because JR and JA were the ones doing it- but if it was a different person it still would’ve been shady
Lmao people are actually, really this DULL?

tenor.gif

MisTEA

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,705 38 26
Alleybux
She has some nerve. This is the same Chrissy who made fun of other celebs pregnancies and children. I will never forgive her when she came after Avril Lavigne and said:

"If u told me I could have 1 kid, but it would be exactly like Avril Lavigne, I would choose to have a barren, sterile existence that ends when I die,”

God heard her, and said, I got something even better for you:

View attachment 2546914

She deserves it.
You really putting that energy out in the universe over Avril Lavigne? Chile...

Witch Please

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
55,981 2,155 996
Alleybux
Lol people are still quoting me loool, I get it you hate the women !

p.s. who knew this little post would trend lmao.

I did since I posted it and (aside from you) we all love seeing b!tches like Chrissy get dragged. Are you her fan?

MichaelMYERS

Stalking Laurie Strode's ass since 1978
Reaction score
Reactions
309,277 4,737 1,693
Alleybux
Wait, what? Are you implying that Chrissy is a beautiful, envy inducing woman? WTF?

You must be young, because Julia Roberts and Jennifer Aniston have careers built on the fact that they were considered beautiful in their prime. I guess you missed Pretty Woman and Friends. They’re both older now, but they stay working.

But yeah, sure, they’re jealous of John’s ladyboy looking beard who is famous for her tweets.
Who says I hate Chrissy? I don't mind her, but posting a pic of Jen you know a 52 year woman who looks great for her age doesnt prove your point but nice try. Jen is busy enjoying her millions and living her best life. Lol you’re reaching just because bitter old hags like them hate Angelina doesn’t mean she isn’t likable. Who was trending the other day for the 5 second clip on a marvel movie? Oh wait...

tenor.gif

Oh how the mighty has fallen. Now you bring Twitter trends for her relevance? LOL! I just scrolled through an article on the Daily Mail an hour ago and that irrelevant b!tch just said she taking time off because her stupid self is so irrelevant and disliked. You know when her kids are teens but taking time off...sure Jen.

Back on tv and filming reunions of an old 90’s sitcoms cus no directors hiring her old ass. Yes trending stay mad.

All them witches are ugly. All of them, Julia, Chrissy, Jen, Ang, etc. Idk why y'all are going at each other in honor of rich white/white-ish women who don't give af about us black women nor the black women in Hollyweird.

I am so disappointed in y'all. Yes I laughed and kii kii'd at y'all post but I'm still so disappointed :arrogant :arrogant

:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Reactions
68,506 5,533 2,080
Alleybux
All them witches are ugly. All of them, Julia, Chrissy, Jen, Ang, etc. Idk why y'all are going at each other in honor of rich white/white-ish women who don't give af about us black women nor the black women in Hollyweird.

I am so disappointed in y'all. Yes I laughed and kii kii'd at y'all post but I'm still so disappointed :arrogant :arrogant

:ROFLMAO:
Relax! Angelina is one of the few yt women who’s unproblematic and she ain’t ugly.

MichaelMYERS

Stalking Laurie Strode's ass since 1978
Reaction score
Reactions
309,277 4,737 1,693
Alleybux
Relax! Angelina is one of the few yt women who’s unproblematic and she ain’t ugly.
Girl I was mostly only playing.

And Angelina use to not be ugly. Now she's old looking just like plain haggard ass Jennifer and nem.

TDOT20

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,418 5,289 298
Alleybux
I learned a lot about Chrissy from this thread, I never knew she was this vile or called the little girl the C word. If it was Someone else would be very canceled. I
am surprised she was not.

TDOT20

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,418 5,289 298
Alleybux
I learned a lot about Chrissy from this thread, I never knew she was this vile or called the little girl the C word. If it was Someone else would be very canceled. I
am surprised she was not.
Okay I see she just retweeted a post but she still called her cocky.

VillainTeaNo

Duchess of Sizzler
Reaction score
Reactions
4,502 325 99
Alleybux
John ain't sh!t, any singer who tries to say another singer (who's more successful than them btw) can't sing is a jealous prentious cunt. I'm sure he's just as nasty as his wife on the inside.
It’s not hard to be more successful than John Legend. Didn’t his last album debut at 19 selling only 25k after ALL of that promoting? I mean, Christina Aguilera debuted at number 6 selling 66k after a 6 year hiatus and she didn’t even promote that album so it’s not the market or what’s relevant. I think Chrissy is hindering his success.

lurking88

n/a
Reaction score
Reactions
41,161 1,386 1,827
Alleybux
She has some nerve. This is the same Chrissy who made fun of other celebs pregnancies and children. I will never forgive her when she came after Avril Lavigne and said:

"If u told me I could have 1 kid, but it would be exactly like Avril Lavigne, I would choose to have a barren, sterile existence that ends when I die,”

God heard her, and said, I got something even better for you:

View attachment 2546914

She deserves it.

No matter how awful of a person you may think she is, your comment was disgusting.

Genovese

Glitter Addict
Reaction score
Reactions
75,448 3,430 1,201
Alleybux
No matter how awful of a person you may think she is, your comment was disgusting.

Cry.

You really putting that energy out in the universe over Avril Lavigne? Chile...

The Lord is putting that energy out there for her terrible ways. He said she does not deserve that baby, so he brought it to heaven with him.

luckydog

Truth Hurts
Reaction score
Reactions
6,118 444 1,193
Alleybux
No fan of CT, but what is the big deal? Keep your ass off SM if you can't handle ignorant folks taking shots at you. That's what people do there. Courtney was married to, and screwing a man old enough to be her father when she was 16. With her parents' permission. She had major problems before CT. The only reason this is getting so much traction is because CT is annoying as hell and some of y'all want to see her fall.

Joseph Polise

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
610 40 3
Alleybux
Yes Julia shaded Chrissy.

You see it irritated her that Chrissy was trying to use HER professional time to interlope on this intimate, yet casual, A List reading. Chrissy is not A List , so when Oscar winner Julia Roberts comments on Chrissy's gauche appearance, she makes it perfectly clear to anyone watching that she thinks Chrissy is being a little pretentious , and after all she's not madeup and neither is Jen. They're the popular girls !

If Hollywood is one big high school with money, Julia is the popular cheerleader with straight A honors classes while Chrissy is the... well anyone can see what Chrissy status is by the sheepish way she beat it (after dropping the F bomb, not funny in this crowd Chrissy) once she got Queen Julia's point. I'm sure she bitched about Julia later like "how rude she was to ME , I was just saying hi, jeez".

If Legend stays with her much longer I would be very surprised.

Reaction score
Reactions
5,120 154 42
Alleybux
No, they weren't. Julia was subtly pointing out that Chrissy only got dressed up to Zoom bomb her husband and steal attention in this reading filled with A list stars. It was clear Julia wasn't paying a compliment when she said she's only that dressed up for the Oscar's brunch, as in no one looks like this for a normal day at home.

Yes, Julia is comparing the two to imply crashing the zoom is as important to Chrissy as an Oscar’s brunch would be to her... as in, Chrissy doesn’t have anything better than this going on.
Julia is a mega b!tch, but her shade couldn't have happened to a better person. I do hate the way she tried to recruit Jennifer in on the shade. I know ya'll think she's a mean girl after the Angie sh!t, but she really isn't. She's very chill. Fonts must be young and don't know about Julia.......she was Angie and basically paid a woman off to divorce her husband, wore a t-shirt shading her, etc and the type who feels threatened when a more attractive woman walks into the room. Let's not even get into how inappropriate she was w/ Denzel publicly when they did a few movies together (who I absolutely think she's slept with). She's never had close industry girlfriends like Jen does for a reason.
one of those close industry girlfriends is Chelsea Handler. Jen might not be as messy but she’s got a mean girl streak.

Napkin

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
147 2
Alleybux
Chrissy Teigen’s team need to carry a big part of the blame for her cancellation. They let her get so overexposed and the Kris Jenner colab was really the beginning of the end.
People are tired of her now, as evidenced by the Pete Davidson SNL comments. Her team let her get overexposed and spread way too thin. If they think the way back from this is yet another commercial for Vrbo then they are advising her very badly

Kingkushieee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
95,354 4,779 2,974
Alleybux
I understand hating Chrissy because she’s vile but you can’t really think THIS looks better than her. I call them bitter for other reasons.
View attachment 2546994
I can just tell her breath stinks. Ugly ass white women. View attachment 2546999
I never got the hype over Aniston at all. I love how conspiracy channels on YouTube keep calling her a man though. I’m actually starting to believe it looking at her now. And I started noticing something was off with Julia & her family when the sister committed suicide and Emma & Evan’s weird ass relationship they had. Something is not right with that family at all buuuuuut they are way more likeable than Pieface

Bourgie Boho

Igbo girls dey maintain
Reaction score
Reactions
236,721 9,040 6,388
Alleybux
I was bored, so here goes. ALLEGEDLY.

Well, once upon a time Julia did a movie called "Full Frontal" directed by Steven Soderbergh. There was a certain cameraman that Erin Brockovich decided she was very much into named Danny Moder. Now because this wasn't a huge blockbuster movie and it was a smaller production, Miss Steel Magnolias would find a way to go with Danny (initially in the van that would drop off and pick up the crew) to his house to drop and pick him up with everyone else.

Vera (Danny's Wife and mother of his multiple children) was surprised by this and simply thought, "Oh, Miss Notting Hill must be down to earth to be mingling with the crew" as apparently Senorita Steel Magnolias woukd make small talk with her, even saying stuff like "oh, I'm here to steal your husband again" to which Vera would play along with responses like "oh, that's okay, just have him home by dinnertime". Little did she know that Pretty Woman was busting open her Pelican Briefs for Danny and spending a whole lot of time Eating, Praying and Loving.

The film wrapped eventually and then it came out that Danny was Sleeping With The Enemy as Miss My Best Friends Wedding decided to tell Vera that 1- She was banging him, 2- they were "in love", 3- they've decided the best thing to do is get married and 4- that Mary Reilly had already earmarked a church in Italy where she wanted to marry Danny and that said church had a limited upcoming window, so Vera had to divorce Danny in time for her to get her dream wedding location.

Vera was undertandably upset, but thought that Danny was merely blinded by the fame and initial excitement and that he would come to his senses and leave Stepmom to return to her, so she held out on signing off on those papers, something that really pissed off Miss Something To Talk About. Vera was also very very close to her in laws as she wasn't the closest to her own bio family. Miss Oceans Eleven even publicly wore a t-shirt that said "A Low Vera" in a public measure to continue said pressure, knowing that soomeone like her couldnt wear that an not expect people to want to know what it was about.

Now, as the time ticked away, Miss Mona Lisa Smile started getting antsy and annoyed and very "how dare you, I want your husband, why won't you give him to me, don't you know who I am?!", so Flatliners started pressuring Vera (who was also pregnant) to sign them papers, which culminated in Runaway Bride basically threatening Vera's livelihood by saying she would use her influence to make sure she never got hired as a make up artist on a TV or movie set ever again. Vera subsequently miscarried and this was the straw that broke the camel's back and she signed. There may have been some money that changed hands too.

Once that was done, Miss Mystic Pizza realized that Danny's family had taken Vera's side and she wasn't likely to have his family members at the wedding. So Miss America's Sweethearts started trying to woo them by telling them the wedding would be in Italy and she would fly them there first class, and all the men would have bespoke Italian suits to wear with the women having bespoke gowns too. Now I don't know if this worked or not, as I don't know whether they actually went, but apparently TO THIS DAY, when Danny brings the twins he had with Miss Conspiracy Theory to visit their grandparents, he don't bring Miss Confessions of a Dangerous Mind with him, so they must still think that Miss August Osage County ain't sh!t.
Bih! Do the twins have a relationship with their half siblings?