June Chandler

MVP
Reactions
1,374 6 23
Alleybux
Well, I am convinced that there was something there but I really have no idea how the relationship went about. I know that the promotional guy that I mentioned on the Ladies in MJ's Life thread did state that MJ had a relationship with June and that Jordan was jealous of it. That could explain a lot of things. I have no doubt in my mind that MJ and June had a major relationship. If June was Queen of Neverland, things were serious.

I do as well. I was told some things back in 2010 of Michael fooling around with a married woman before he was murdered in 2009. I was not happy when I heard about it because that mess is never good. It is always sloppy and ends horribly. Now, I am not sure if what I was told was indeed true but knowing how Michael was rolling, I did not put it pass him.

First of all Michael did not force those married women June Chandler or Lisa Marie he didn't chase them or go after them. They wanted him. They consented to be in a relationship with Michael Jackson. These grown ass married women knew exactly what they were doing they could have said no. Don't act like MJ gets all the blame it takes 2 to tango. He should have chosen single women to date his life would have faired better.

MVP
Reactions
1,374 6 23
Alleybux
Reading the word "creeping" makes me think of TLC's song "Creep"-I think that fits MJ's personality in his involvment with women! Only i never felt he was an serial cheater though. but he was damn good at making sure his quality time with women was an "private/personal" one. the word "creep" is a perfect way to describe it, i think!

So true!:highly_amused:

MVP
Reactions
1,374 6 23
Alleybux
I dont think he had a relationship with June. If he'd had a real relationship with June there would not have been photo graphs of MJ w/ her and her kids in print.The lil boy wouldve have dressed like him photographed walking side by side. MJ was secretive about stuff like that. We didnt even see pics of him with Lisa until it was announced unexpectically that they had gotten married in New Mexico. And even then we never saw Lisa son dressed like MJ.

I dont think anything was going on between them. I just believe MJ liked being around a family.

The lies you tell! There are photos of June and MJ looking like a damn family to me smh. They were having an affair he just bought her a very expensive Cartier love bracelet for smiling? I don't think so!

Starter
Reactions
2,290 10 8
Alleybux
So when he was having an affair with June, he was also being all cute with Lisa Marie during that time??

Because MJ brought LMP with him to that function with Pres. Jimmy Carter. That was in May 1993

Team Owner
Reactions
48,913 963 818
Alleybux
So when he was having an affair with June, he was also being all cute with Lisa Marie during that time??

Because MJ brought LMP with him to that function with Pres. Jimmy Carter. That was in May 1993
So he was having relationships with two women at that time and it probably sexual? Wasn't he dating Brooke in 1993?

Starter
Reactions
2,290 10 8
Alleybux
Well, there were some juicy stuff during the trial. T.Mez used to say that you can tell a story through cross examination, and that's exactly how he did it. And those information he used for cross examination he can only say because they came from Michael.

Here's and excerpt from T. Mez's cross-examination of Adrian McManus, the maid from Neverland:

20 Q. Okay. Do you remember being asked if you’d

21 ever seen a woman in Mr. Jackson’s bedroom?

22 A. I can’t recall that.

23 Q. You said you had seen June Chandler in his

24 bedroom, right?

25 A. I believe to bring in Jordie’s clothes.

26 Q. Well, let me just go step by step. You

27 testified under oath in the deposition that you had

28 seen June Chandler in Mr. Jackson’s bedroom, right? 5419

1 A. To bring in his clothes, yes.

2 Q. You said you had never seen Mr. Jackson and

3 June Chandler in any romantic relationship, right?

4 A. Correct.

5 Q. You weren’t aware of her sleeping with Mr.

6 Jackson, right?

7 A. No.

Team Owner
Reactions
48,913 963 818
Alleybux
Well, there were some juicy stuff during the trial. T.Mez used to say that you can tell a story through cross examination, and that's exactly how he did it. And those information he used for cross examination he can only say because they came from Michael.

Here's and excerpt from T. Mez's cross-examination of Adrian McManus, the maid from Neverland:

24 bedroom, right?

4 A. Correct.

6 Jackson, right?

7 A. No.
So you are admitting he had an affair with her?

Team Owner
Reactions
111,718 2,613 3,156
Alleybux
I just want to know the real story between him and June. Like I'm nosy!!

The real story is that he was just one of the several mothers in several families whom MJ let into his life and whom he was close to.

June Chandler had no more an affair with MJ than Joy Robson Yoko Ono Connie Cascio Lisbeth Barnes or Marion Spence.
MJ just loved being with families, he liked the unity and spirit of a family, sex had nothing to do with any of it.

Formally.. Paula..
Reactions
5,543 1
Alleybux
Mesereau told me that he thought MJ was at the least "infatuated" with June and that a female juror thought the same. He said that he didn't know what her attitude was towards him but suspected that she was using him for trips, jewelry ect.
Michael never told him any specific details.

Michael was generous but expensive pieces of jewelry? That has me believing there was something more - or at least a desire for there to be

Team Owner
Reactions
111,718 2,613 3,156
Alleybux
Michael was generous but expensive pieces of jewelry? That has me believing there was something more - or at least a desire for there to be

She bought even more jewelry to Liz Taylor. Doesn't mean he wanted a romantic relationship with her.

Chandlers mentioned a note in their book which MJ supposedly wrote to Jordan. He wrote I can't stop loving your mother and sister.
There is no doubt that MJ loved that whole family, initially Evan too. But then again MJ loved people easily and he said love for him was something very pure.

pic.jpg

Team Owner
Reactions
16,374 332 177
Alleybux
Mesereau told me that he thought MJ was at the least "infatuated" with June and that a female juror thought the same. He said that he didn't know what her attitude was towards him but suspected that she was using him for trips, jewelry ect.
Michael never told him any specific details.

Interesting. It’s plausible. I’ve suspected this at some point. Michael said he bought jewelry for his mother, Elizabeth Taylor and some girl he liked at the moment.

General Manager
Reactions
4,656 49 22
Alleybux
The Cartier L⊝Ve bracelet is not something a man usually would have bought for a platonic woman friend just because he liked being around families.

It was marketed as a symbol of everlasting love. It’s a bracelet that is locked onto your wrist — it comes with a tiny screwdriver to lock it and the tradition was that the giver keeps the screwdriver.
cartier-love-bracelet.jpg

(Huh. I wonder who kept that little screwdriver that day when he gave her the bracelet. Maybe Mes should’ve asked that question.)

I don’t think Michael was so dense that he wouldn’t have understood the signal he would be sending by giving June that particular bracelet. If he chose it, then I think he must have at least had some romantic feeling for her at the time.

(Of course it’s always possible they went shopping at Cartier and she’s the one who picked it for herself and he just went along with it. That’s not even close to the story she told. But then again, she wouldn’t want to admit to such blatant golddiggerishness. )

Trivia : Elizabeth Taylor had one of the original bracelets: Cartier gave them to a few famous couples including Elizabeth and her then-husband Richard Burton.

Team Owner
Reactions
35,554 349 128
Alleybux
The Cartier L⊝Ve bracelet is not something a man usually would have bought for a platonic woman friend just because he liked being around families.

It was marketed as a symbol of everlasting love. It’s a bracelet that is locked onto your wrist — it comes with a tiny screwdriver to lock it and the tradition was that the giver keeps the screwdriver.
cartier-love-bracelet.jpg

(Huh. I wonder who kept that little screwdriver that day when he gave her the bracelet. Maybe Mes should’ve asked that question.)

I don’t think Michael was so dense that he wouldn’t have understood the signal he would be sending by giving June that particular bracelet. If he chose it, then I think he must have at least had some romantic feeling for her at the time.

(Of course it’s always possible they went shopping at Cartier and she’s the one who picked it for herself and he just went along with it. That’s not even close to the story she told. But then again, she wouldn’t want to admit to such blatant golddiggerishness. )

Trivia : Elizabeth Taylor had one of the original bracelets: Cartier gave them to a few famous couples including Elizabeth and her then-husband Richard Burton.

When Michael bought that bracelet Jordan was with him.

Reactions
281 5
Alleybux
The tea back in the day was that June and Michael definitely had a thing. Once you have that piece of information, everything surrounding the 90s allegations makes sense... and makes your heart hurt for MJ! He may have thought he was getting an instant family and he got betrayed instead.

Team Owner
Reactions
48,913 963 818
Alleybux
The tea back in the day was that June and Michael definitely had a thing. Once you have that piece of information, everything surrounding the 90s allegations makes sense... and makes your heart hurt for MJ! He may have thought he was getting an instant family and he got betrayed instead.
Why would he mess with a married woman though? No shade just wondering!

Reactions
281 5
Alleybux
Why would he mess with a married woman though? No shade just wondering!

Good question! Your guess is as good as mine... I just wish he never met her and that entire family! They brought him so much pain and heartache.

In the end, the money was more important to her than MJ's life and reputation.

Starter
Reactions
2,290 10 8
Alleybux
Yeah, dunno why MJ got involved with married women with kids (June, Lisa..). Instant family, I guess. I do get the impression that as soon as he hit his 30s, he’s been thinking about getting married and having kids cause during the early 90s, he been talkin about wanting to have 9, 10, 11 kids.. he said he was gonna beat his father’s record lol. yet at the same time he was dealing with his busy career.

Maybe cause all his brothers have gotten married and were already raising families.

I wish he met truly wonderful women then instead of this witch.

Watch #SquareOneMJ
Reactions
56,036 1,796 1,539
Alleybux
The real story is that he was just one of the several mothers in several families whom MJ let into his life and whom he was close to.

June Chandler had no more an affair with MJ than Joy Robson Yoko Ono Connie Cascio Lisbeth Barnes or Marion Spence.
MJ just loved being with families, he liked the unity and spirit of a family, sex had nothing to do with any of it.

She bought even more jewelry to Liz Taylor. Doesn't mean he wanted a romantic relationship with her.

Chandlers mentioned a note in their book which MJ supposedly wrote to Jordan. He wrote I can't stop loving your mother and sister.
There is no doubt that MJ loved that whole family, initially Evan too. But then again MJ loved people easily and he said love for him was something very pure.

pic.jpg

@zetor you seem to object to the idea if MJ having a sexual relationship with ANY woman. Why is that? Please don't tell me you are one of the people who believes he was asexual.

Watch #SquareOneMJ
Reactions
56,036 1,796 1,539
Alleybux

Adrian Marie McManus, April 8 2005

24 bedroom, right?

4 A. Correct.
6 Jackson, right?

7 A. No.
8 Q. But you saw her in his room?
9 A. To bring in the clothes, yes.
10 Q. Well, you didn’t say “to bring in the
11 clothes” in the deposition, right?

12 A. I don’t know what’s in the deposition.
13 Q. Would it refresh your recollection to look
14 at that page?
15 A. Sure.
16 MR. ZONEN: I’ll object as irrelevant and
17 hearsay.

18 MR. MESEREAU: I think the prosecution
19 raised the issue of what was happening in that
20 bedroom.

21 THE COURT: I’ll allow you to refresh her
22 recollection.
23 MR. MESEREAU: May I approach, Your Honor?
24 THE COURT: Yes.
25 THE WITNESS: Okay.
26 Q. BY MR. MESEREAU: Have you had a chance to
27 look at that page of your deposition?
28 A. Yes, I did. 5420
1 Q. Does it refresh your recollection about what
2 you said about June Chandler being in Mr. Jackson’s
3 room?
4 A. Yes.
5 Q. You said you had seen June Chandler in his
6 room, right?
7 A. Yes.
8 Q. You didn’t explain it in terms of her coming
9 there for clothes, or with clothes, right?
10 A. I guess not, no.

This here confirms the affair. Tmez is reading from her 1993 deposition, Notice she responded to question of if she was aware that june was sleeping with MJ. That means Mj must have told his lawyers they were and that's why they asked.

Remember, we don't have access to this deposition or any of the evidence that mjs team was preparing back then. Mj probably would have revealed the affair if they had gone to trial. We never got hear his side of the story. He kept his defense strategy a secret to protect himself obviously. And then after the settlement, the confidentiality agreement kept him from ever talking about it.

Watch #SquareOneMJ
Reactions
56,036 1,796 1,539
Alleybux
I sincerely believe that MJ was seriously smitten by June. But I’m also sincerely laughing about any suggestion Michael confiding such a thing to Joe,lol.

i believe Mj did talk to joe about women, that was probably one of the few things they could bond over.

In his book he knew about a lot of Mj's other relationships that were confirmed later.

MVP
Reactions
1,374 6 23
Alleybux
If you listen or read a transcript from the David, Evan conversation. David says to Evan that he told June that he did not want Michael buying her anything in fact he gave her money so she could buy her own stuff. so when they got back from a trip and he found out Michael had bought June some things he was very upset. I just find that so funny
DAVID WAS A DAMN CLOWN!

MVP
Reactions
1,374 6 23
Alleybux
I believe Michael and June were dating. He bought her jewelry. Who else did he ever buy jewelry besides his mom and Elizabeth Taylor? LMP, Debbie, Brooke... And he said he buys jewelry for women he's interested in. If this were about any other man besides MJ, no one would doubt what June and Mike were up to. He was buying her jewelry and playing house with her and her kid. She's saying she's worried she can't trust him because her other men let her down. And TMez wasn't repeating all those questions about June being in Michael's room for nothing. I mean, come on. Mike had told him what had gone on. June was a golddigger, and I'm sure every woman on that jury knew it. And I agree with the poster above -- Evan fucked up June's plan to get at Michael's money with his vicious scheme, she looked at her options at that point and decided to go along with Evan to get money that way.

For real! and he bought Diana Ross Jewelry cars and houses honey!

MVP
Reactions
1,374 6 23
Alleybux
T-Mez said once a upon a time that the most important thing in a cross examination was to tell a story through your questions. So yes, that is where he was going. And it is quite obvious that June is a goldigger - wrinkly old Dave being the key evidence.
Mike also has a history of "married women". Lisa, and I believe that Debbie was married for most of their relationship.
But, help me out girls. If Mike and June had a thing why would June not say so. I mean, it is one thing to be a goldigger. It is another to engage in an extortion conspiracy. I know lots of not-so-decent people who pull up when laws are going to be broken.
Initially June was on Mike's side. And as far as I know she never personally made any charges against Mike. Why not just say " we had a relationship, my husbands are jealous and want money".
If someone can just explain that I would easily believe that they were having a thing. June was beautiful. And married. Mike's type.
You need to ASK JUNE that question because that what she should have done. She chose money and less embarrassment from announcing to the world she was riding black dick! I think she knew shit was lies and Evan too. I heard she and Evan had a custody battle for Jordy at the time, she didn't want a judge knowing she liked BBC and they did not tell the judge Jordy was being abused because they know he would have been removed from the home and placed in a home and an investigation would be done. Now liars and extortionists don't want that.

MVP
Reactions
1,374 6 23
Alleybux
That's a good question. But my short answer is that maybe she wasn't as decent as the not-so-decent people you know. Maybe she just couldn't stand the thought of losing her shot at Mike's cash? And admitting an affair would put her in a worse position in a divorce from Dave? And maybe she had found out that Mike was trying to marry half the women in Hollywood while seeing her? Evan was probably also threatening her about custody of Jordie.

I would love to see a video tape of her testifying in court in 2005.
you spoke facts it was the custody battle and shame she realized she lost Mike and I did not want to tell the truth because she still wanted Dave's money in a divorce. She is a foul BITCH! I dont think she was beautiful BASIC AF.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Celebrity News

Television Alley

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
I think I'm going to take a plunge on Bonfire. My gut is telling me it's going to make bank sooner or later. Bonfires been good to me. Got in at...
Nene says she thought Simon was Ms Diane’s man and she said she’ll be cool with Porsha but she’s...
Kenya introduced herself as the "new kid in town". She basically set up her own interactions with each one of the cast, so she didn't have to...
The Underground Railroad (Amazon Prime) Discussion and viewing Thread
If you like this series, read Colson Whitehead's book The Underground Railroad. Barry Jenkins purchased the rights from Whitehead before his...
Future father in law is a sex offender
She's having a child with a man she never googled? That being said, I wish you well OP. Sounds like your fiance is on your side with this and...
Colin Kaepernick’s “Abolish the police”book cover
Do they ever ask regular, every-day, non-radicalized black people if they want prisons to be abolished? Your average black person does not want...
I'm tired of everyone presuming my hair is a weave/wig
Mine is people often think I've permed my hair and don't believe me when I tell them it's not.
Let's Talk About The Parent 'Hood!
yall got the theme song playing in my head! And you are so wrong for that Urkel gif!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Listen, there is a resemblance. I...
Top Bottom