Quantcast

June Chandler

Ignosce me

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
90,450 6,006 4,167
Alleybux
The real story is that he was just one of the several mothers in several families whom MJ let into his life and whom he was close to.

June Chandler had no more an affair with MJ than Joy Robson Yoko Ono Connie Cascio Lisbeth Barnes or Marion Spence.
MJ just loved being with families, he liked the unity and spirit of a family, xes had nothing to do with any of it.

She bought even more jewelry to Liz Taylor. Doesn't mean he wanted a romantic relationship with her.

Chandlers mentioned a note in their book which MJ supposedly wrote to Jordan. He wrote I can't stop loving your mother and sister.
There is no doubt that MJ loved that whole family, initially Evan too. But then again MJ loved people easily and he said love for him was something very pure.

pic.jpg

@zetor you seem to object to the idea if MJ having a xesual relationship with ANY woman. Why is that? Please don't tell me you are one of the people who believes he was asexual.

Ignosce me

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
90,450 6,006 4,167
Alleybux

Adrian Marie McManus, April 8 2005

20 Q. Okay. Do you remember being asked if you’d
21 ever seen a woman in Mr. Jackson’s bedroom?
22 A. I can’t recall that.
23 Q. You said you had seen June Chandler in his
24 bedroom, right?

25 A. I believe to bring in Jordie’s clothes.
26 Q. Well, let me just go step by step. You
27 testified under oath in the deposition that you had
28 seen June Chandler in Mr. Jackson’s bedroom, right? 5419
1 A. To bring in his clothes, yes.
2 Q. You said you had never seen Mr. Jackson and
3 June Chandler in any romantic relationship, right?

4 A. Correct.
5 Q. You weren’t aware of her sleeping with Mr.
6 Jackson, right?

7 A. No.
8 Q. But you saw her in his room?
9 A. To bring in the clothes, yes.
10 Q. Well, you didn’t say “to bring in the
11 clothes” in the deposition, right?

12 A. I don’t know what’s in the deposition.
13 Q. Would it refresh your recollection to look
14 at that page?
15 A. Sure.
16 MR. ZONEN: I’ll object as irrelevant and
17 hearsay.

18 MR. MESEREAU: I think the prosecution
19 raised the issue of what was happening in that
20 bedroom.

21 THE COURT: I’ll allow you to refresh her
22 recollection.
23 MR. MESEREAU: May I approach, Your Honor?
24 THE COURT: Yes.
25 THE WITNESS: Okay.
26 Q. BY MR. MESEREAU: Have you had a chance to
27 look at that page of your deposition?
28 A. Yes, I did. 5420
1 Q. Does it refresh your recollection about what
2 you said about June Chandler being in Mr. Jackson’s
3 room?
4 A. Yes.
5 Q. You said you had seen June Chandler in his
6 room, right?
7 A. Yes.
8 Q. You didn’t explain it in terms of her coming
9 there for clothes, or with clothes, right?
10 A. I guess not, no.

This here confirms the affair. Tmez is reading from her 1993 deposition, Notice she responded to question of if she was aware that june was sleeping with MJ. That means Mj must have told his lawyers they were and that's why they asked.

Remember, we don't have access to this deposition or any of the evidence that mjs team was preparing back then. Mj probably would have revealed the affair if they had gone to trial. We never got hear his side of the story. He kept his defense strategy a secret to protect himself obviously. And then after the settlement, the confidentiality agreement kept him from ever talking about it.

Ignosce me

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
90,450 6,006 4,167
Alleybux
I sincerely believe that MJ was seriously smitten by June. But I’m also sincerely laughing about any suggestion Michael confiding such a thing to Joe,lol.

i believe Mj did talk to joe about women, that was probably one of the few things they could bond over.

In his book he knew about a lot of Mj's other relationships that were confirmed later.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
If you listen or read a transcript from the David, Evan conversation. David says to Evan that he told June that he did not want Michael buying her anything in fact he gave her money so she could buy her own stuff. so when they got back from a trip and he found out Michael had bought June some things he was very upset. I just find that so funny
DAVID WAS A DAMN CLOWN!

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
I believe Michael and June were dating. He bought her jewelry. Who else did he ever buy jewelry besides his mom and Elizabeth Taylor? LMP, Debbie, Brooke... And he said he buys jewelry for women he's interested in. If this were about any other man besides MJ, no one would doubt what June and Mike were up to. He was buying her jewelry and playing house with her and her kid. She's saying she's worried she can't trust him because her other men let her down. And TMez wasn't repeating all those questions about June being in Michael's room for nothing. I mean, come on. Mike had told him what had gone on. June was a golddigger, and I'm sure every woman on that jury knew it. And I agree with the poster above -- Evan fµcked up June's plan to get at Michael's money with his vicious scheme, she looked at her options at that point and decided to go along with Evan to get money that way.

For real! and he bought Diana Ross Jewelry cars and houses honey!

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
T-Mez said once a upon a time that the most important thing in a cross examination was to tell a story through your questions. So yes, that is where he was going. And it is quite obvious that June is a goldigger - wrinkly old Dave being the key evidence.
Mike also has a history of "married women". Lisa, and I believe that Debbie was married for most of their relationship.
But, help me out girls. If Mike and June had a thing why would June not say so. I mean, it is one thing to be a goldigger. It is another to engage in an extortion conspiracy. I know lots of not-so-decent people who pull up when laws are going to be broken.
Initially June was on Mike's side. And as far as I know she never personally made any charges against Mike. Why not just say " we had a relationship, my husbands are jealous and want money".
If someone can just explain that I would easily believe that they were having a thing. June was beautiful. And married. Mike's type.
You need to ASK JUNE that question because that what she should have done. She chose money and less embarrassment from announcing to the world she was riding black dick! I think she knew sh!t was lies and Evan too. I heard she and Evan had a custody battle for Jordy at the time, she didn't want a judge knowing she liked BBC and they did not tell the judge Jordy was being abused because they know he would have been removed from the home and placed in a home and an investigation would be done. Now liars and extortionists don't want that.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
That's a good question. But my short answer is that maybe she wasn't as decent as the not-so-decent people you know. Maybe she just couldn't stand the thought of losing her shot at Mike's cash? And admitting an affair would put her in a worse position in a divorce from Dave? And maybe she had found out that Mike was trying to marry half the women in Hollywood while seeing her? Evan was probably also threatening her about custody of Jordie.

I would love to see a video tape of her testifying in court in 2005.
you spoke facts it was the custody battle and shame she realized she lost Mike and I did not want to tell the truth because she still wanted Dave's money in a divorce. She is a foul b!tch! I dont think she was beautiful BASIC AF.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
My understanding has always been that when it looked as if Michael was a sinking ship, she feared that if she sided against Evan, and Evan won, she could lose Jordie.

Talk about a Sophie's choice...
She a foul thot and extortionist she should have told the truth.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
They only got $15 million, but Jordan got most of it, I think Evan and June only got $1.5 million each or something. Once Jordan emancipated himself from both of them was when Evan went into his second $60 million dollar lawsuit, which he lost and must've spent a lot of money on.

Reportedly after Evan's death June and Jordan are back in contact, as well as his half sister Lily.

June ruined lives she started ALL this. Y'all like to give her and lisa a pass.

You're right though, their lives were all ruined by Evan Chandler. Since even before the allegations.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
Wait he was seeing lmp while having a xesual affair with June at the same time? Wasn't he publicly seen with Brooke Shields around this time as well?
Brooke was a publicity thing. Eventhough in early 90's he was considering her as a wife and mother...he was thinking about family.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
Interesting. So did MJ cheat on LM throughout their marriage then?
No I dont think he did. I never heard anything but he was secretive. I heard Debbie had a miscarriage before Prince but I wouldn't consider it cheating cause I think he and Debbie used in-vitro to conceive the first 2 times and maybe even with Paris. Blanket was from a relationship.

Kitty12

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
152,708 4,764 1,968
Alleybux
No I dont think he did. I never heard anything but he was secretive. I heard Debbie had a miscarriage before Prince but I wouldn't consider it cheating cause I think he and Debbie used in-vitro to conceive the first 2 times and maybe even with Paris. Blanket was from a relationship.
I’ve heard that he got Debbie pregnant while he was still “married” to Lisa. Dang!

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
I’ve heard that he got Debbie pregnant while he was still “married” to Lisa. Dang!
He didn't sleep with Debbie so it doesn't matter. why not ask if he cheated on Debbie yes he did he and Lisa was fµck!ng up to 4 years after they divorced.

Kitty12

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
152,708 4,764 1,968
Alleybux
He didn't sleep with Debbie so it doesn't matter. why not ask if he cheated on Debbie yes he did he and Lisa was fµck!ng up to 4 years after they divorced.
Yeah I know about that. That must have hurt Debbie. She probably thought since she’s carrying his child that he would fall in love with her.

Ignosce me

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
90,450 6,006 4,167
Alleybux
Why are ya'll so sure he didn't sleep with Debbie? You act like men don't sleep with ugly women every day. He could have turned off the lights if she repulsed him so much.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
Why are y'all so sure he didn't sleep with Debbie? You act like men don't sleep with ugly women every day. He could have turned off the lights if she repulsed him so much.
Good God almighty she wasn't that ugly lol LOL I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but I think it was invitro especially Debbie at late 30's maybe in her younger years I heard they met mid 80's they might have been dating but not sure if they had xes.

SarahCameron

no time for logical fallacies
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
100,181 5,794 4,187
Alleybux
Good God almighty she wasn't that ugly lol LOL I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but I think it was invitro especially Debbie at late 30's maybe in her younger years I heard they met mid 80's they might have been dating but not sure if they had xes.

debbie said they never had xes.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
You do know Lisa was abusive to Michael during the marriage she is not an innocent. She left her husband for MJ. Mj thought that thot would have stayed with her husband.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux

Cassaundra33

"You should be THREATENED by Me"
Reaction score
Reactions
11,139 187 37
Alleybux
I am so glad I happened upon this thread. I have a question that has been bugging the crap out of me for over a week and thought I'd bring it here to get some feedback. I was watching BOTDF last week and for some reason the thought that this song is about June has stuck in my mind and I haven't been able to shake it. The actress that he chose to play "Susie" reminds me of June... alot.
sybil-azur-03 (1).jpg

Sybil

june-chandler-entering-court (1).jpg

JUNE

ffafaf617ec31b3c5ae4b39f2052b7af.jpg

The lyrics of BOTDF themselves remind me of a situatio ship gone left.

Has anyone else noticed this or has my insomnia finally made me lose my damn mind?

Elizabeth614

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,951 1,170 2,114
Alleybux
NOW DEBBIE A DAMN LIAR! LOL I dont know if I belive anything that comes outta Debbie mouth especially after she charged MJ 8million for them gifts-them 2KIDS.
Very low alimony payment in comparison with other childless former wifes...

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
I am so glad I happened upon this thread. I have a question that has been bugging the crap out of me for over a week and thought I'd bring it here to get some feedback. I was watching BOTDF last week and for some reason the thought that this song is about June has stuck in my mind and I haven't been able to shake it. The actress that he chose to play "Susie" reminds me of June... alot. View attachment 1584094
Sybil

Chile you right lol but Susie way cuter I think June ugly she look like Messeru MJ lawyer in that pic of 2005 you posted. Mj wrote a song named Chicago about that B too maybe he realized yearss later she wasn't sh!t. MJ so romantic maybe she would have divorced Dave and came looking for Michael smh I don't know or maybe he just needed to get his feelings out why he was writing songs about her.

View attachment 1584098
JUNE

View attachment 1584106

Has anyone else noticed this or has my insomnia finally made me lose my damn mind?

Ignosce me

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
90,450 6,006 4,167
Alleybux
I am so glad I happened upon this thread. I have a question that has been bugging the crap out of me for over a week and thought I'd bring it here to get some feedback. I was watching BOTDF last week and for some reason the thought that this song is about June has stuck in my mind and I haven't been able to shake it. The actress that he chose to play "Susie" reminds me of June... alot. View attachment 1584094
Sybil

View attachment 1584098
JUNE

View attachment 1584106

BOTD was written before he met June.

If any song is about June, it's Chicago. Just read to the lyrics.

I met her on my way to Chicago
Where she was all alone
And so was I
So I asked her for her name
She smiled and looked at me
I was surprised to see
That a woman like that
Was really into me
She said she didn't have no man
Raised her kids the very best she can (She was loving me)
She told me she was all alone
Said at home she didn't have no phone (She was wanting me)
She said just to give her a page
To spend the night was the goal she played (She was loving me)
She lied to you, lied to me
Thought she was loving me, loving me
Yeah
I never would've thought she was living like that
Her words seemed so sincere
When I held her near
She would tell me how she feels
It felt so real to me
This girl, she had to be
An angel sent from heaven just for me
Said at home she didn't have no phone (She was loving me)
To spend the night was the goal she played
'Cause she was loving me, loving me
Yeah
She tried to live a double life
Loving me while she was still your wife (She was wanting me)
She thought that loving me was cool
With you at work and the kids at school (She was loving me)
She said that it would never end
Tried to keep me any way she can (She was wanting me)
Because she had a family, family
Yeah
Why, oh no
Alright
Oh
(I'm in love, love)
I didn't know she was already spoken for
'Cause I'm not that kind of man
Swear that I would've never looked her way
Now I feel so much shame
And all things have to change
You should know that I'm holding her blame
Raised her kids the very best she can (Holding her to blame)
Said at home she didn't have no phone (Holding her to blame)
To spend the night was the goal she played (Holding her to blame)
Thought she was loving me, loving me (Holding her to blame)
Yeah
Loving me while she was still your wife (Holding her to blame)
With you at work and the kids at school (Holding her to blame)
Tried to keep me any way she can (Holding her to blame)
Yeah
Said at home she didn't have no phone (She was loving me)
To spend the night was the goal she played
'Cause she was loving me, loving me (She was loving me)
Yeah
Loving me while she was still your wife (She was wanting me)
With you at work and the kids at school (She was loving me)
Tried to keep me any way she can (She was wanting me)
Yeah

Last edited:

SarahCameron

no time for logical fallacies
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
100,181 5,794 4,187
Alleybux
lmao if mj wanted to bag june he would have slept with june not her son. and even if that were true why was he sleeping with jordan at evans house? certainly wasn't to sleep w june. and why was he chasing married women there weren't single women available?

also:

20200417_224212.jpg

Ignosce me

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
90,450 6,006 4,167
Alleybux
The fact that certain people think Michael would talk badly about ANYONE to someone he barely knows, let's you know they were never a fan to begin with.

Lysanne

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
186 2 1
Alleybux
Can somebody post a picture of June, Jordy and Lily standing on a bridge together with Michael looking down smiling? It's not available anymore on Google search. This pic shows June without special styling and it's obvious that she is not a "beauty" or a "stunner", just a normal woman with a puffy face.
I don't think they had an affair. If it had been the case, every attorney would bring it up. Immediately! No one would keep it as a secret regarding the child abuse allegations, not even a private person like Michael.
Maybe she wanted Michael, but that's all.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
Can somebody post a picture of June, Jordy and Lily standing on a bridge together with Michael looking down smiling? It's not available anymore on Google search. This pic shows June without special styling and it's obvious that she is not a "beauty" or a "stunner", just a normal woman with a puffy face.
I don't think they had an affair. If it had been the case, every attorney would bring it up. Immediately! No one would keep it as a secret regarding the child abuse allegations, not even a private person like Michael.
Maybe she wanted Michael, but that's all.
So you think he only went for "HOT" women Joe described her as beautiful in his book I never thought she was but...Evan Dave and MJ thought she was a catch all the drama she caused. MJ wanted a wife and mother for his kids he and June ended up dating and fµck!ng. No way he was taking her and her 2 kids on private jets and buying her a Cartier Love Bracelet "just because". I know 100% he was not doing no little boys! so he had to be doing June and the tea on here is Wade Robson thot mama left her husband in Australia coming to America thinking she was gonna be Mrs Jackson, her ass wanted MJ and then she got mad when he didn't want her. MJ had the SAUCE okurr! Y'all like to act this man was not grown having xes and trying to find woman to marry smh @kpnitreal100 @realtalk92

Last edited:

Lysanne

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
186 2 1
Alleybux
I guess if he had "done" her, she would have told Evan about Michael's private parts and Jordan would have known how to describe it correctly.

But I don't think he was xesually interested in Jordan either.

Last edited:

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
I guess if he had "done" her, she would have told Evan about Michael's private parts and Jordan would have known how to discribe it correctly.

But I don't think he was xesually interested in Jordan either.
Yes she's a backstabbing thot so yes I can see her telling Evan or Dave. Your a fake! you are no MJ fan your a troll Jordan did not describe any mark correctly. June knew he had discoloration on his dick from vitiligo simple and other woman he was fµck!ng. That was unnecessary bµllsh!t MJ should never have complied to that search Sneddon knew no mark would match what that lying boy said he just wanted to have that statement in the media to make Michael look guilty.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
Sybil

View attachment 1584098
JUNE

View attachment 1584106

I agree with you. June stabbed him in the back.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
Is June still alive?
Yes that hoe is still alive. She a gold digger wanted to upgrade from Dave the Businessman to MJ. Got MJ into a whole mess with her manic depressive narcissist ex-husband Evan Chandler smh seems like Evan couldn't let June go wanted to make her life hell and she knew this! Evan knew June loved money she left him when his practice went bankrupt and moved on to Dave... remember Evan slapped Dave in the face in the lawyers' office those 2 b!tches were arguing over Michael's money! money they 'legally" extorted from him out of the racist American Justice system and that Jewish Judge that allowed the civil suit to go before the criminal case smh

Last edited: