Quantcast

June Chandler

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,841 203 124
Alleybux
The entire thing about June that bothers me is, she knew what her husband was about. The man was a crook till the day he died, so she knew what he was capable of, so my question is, did she tell Michael about his past schemes? I don't think she did because I think Michael had enough common sense to know to be careful with people who surrounded themselves with trouble.

I personally think June was in on it just as much as Evan

Lysanne

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
186 2 1
Alleybux
Yes she's a backstabbing thot so yes I can see her telling Evan or Dave. Your a fake! you are no MJ fan your a troll Jordan did not describe any mark correctly.

Please don't call me a troll. I basically said the same as you. You just didn't understand. I hope others did.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
The entire thing about June that bothers me is, she knew what her husband was about. The man was a crook till the day he died, so she knew what he was capable of, so my question is, did she tell Michael about his past schemes? I don't think she did because I think Michael had enough common sense to know to be careful with people who surrounded themselves with trouble.

She didnt tell Michael Evan was a user. Evan owed $68,000USD in child support to June. She encouraged MJ to meet the lunatic MJ slept over at Evan's house 1 night I dont know why Michael did this! Evan "befriended" Michael and asked Mj for 20 million so he could do a movie. Mj said NO and avoided him after that so he lied that MJ was touching his son. Evan Chandler wrote the movie Robin Hood men in tights... a movie to me highlighting the feminity of men.

Robin Hood: Men in Tights is a 1993 American musical adventure comedy film and a parody of the Robin Hood story. The film was produced and directed by Mel Brooks, co-written by Brooks, Evan Chandler, and J. David Shapiro based on a story by Chandler and Shapiro, and stars Cary Elwes, Richard Lewis, and Dave Chappelle in his film debut. It includes frequent comedic references to previous Robin Hood films (particularly Prince of Thieves, upon which the plot is loosely structured, Disney's Robin Hood, and the 1938 Errol Flynn adaptation, The Adventures of Robin Hood).

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,841 203 124
Alleybux

She didnt tell Michael Evan was a user. Evan owed $68,000USD in child support to June. She encouraged MJ to meet the lunatic MJ slept over at Evan's house 1 night I dont know why Michael did this! Evan "befriended" Michael and asked Mj for 20 million so he could do a movie. Mj said NO and avoided him after that so he lied that MJ was touching his son. Evan Chandler wrote the movie Robin Hood men in tights... a movie to me highlighting the feminity of men.

Robin Hood: Men in Tights is a 1993 American musical adventure comedy film and a parody of the Robin Hood story. The film was produced and directed by Mel Brooks, co-written by Brooks, Evan Chandler, and J. David Shapiro based on a story by Chandler and Shapiro, and stars Cary Elwes, Richard Lewis, and Dave Chappelle in his film debut. It includes frequent comedic references to previous Robin Hood films (particularly Prince of Thieves, upon which the plot is loosely structured, Disney's Robin Hood, and the 1938 Errol Flynn adaptation, The Adventures of Robin Hood).

See, cot damnit Michael. He was way too trusting of people.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux

See, cot damnit Michael. He was way too trusting of people.
so true! I dont put anything past her especially listening to blood on the dancefloor and watching the video ....

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
T-Mez said once a upon a time that the most important thing in a cross examination was to tell a story through your questions. So yes, that is where he was going. And it is quite obvious that June is a goldigger - wrinkly old Dave being the key evidence.
Mike also has a history of "married women". Lisa, and I believe that Debbie was married for most of their relationship.
But, help me out girls. If Mike and June had a thing why would June not say so. I mean, it is one thing to be a goldigger. It is another to engage in an extortion conspiracy. I know lots of not-so-decent people who pull up when laws are going to be broken.
Initially June was on Mike's side. And as far as I know she never personally made any charges against Mike. Why not just say " we had a relationship, my husbands are jealous and want money".
If someone can just explain that I would easily believe that they were having a thing. June was beautiful. And married. Mike's type.
seriously? she was mad MJ was dating Lisa Marie as well! she found out about Lisa so she didn't care she sided with Evan to get money and she didn't want to say she was fµck!ng a black man! that's not points in the 'white community' even though she is Latina but she 'looks' white and she married white men for a reason money and status. Her not speaking up shows who she really is simple. It nothing hard to decipher she meant Michael no good.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
She was evasive on the stand. I think I remember T-Mez asking her if she told Mike he was "magnetic" and she denied it. The trial buffs can clarify. T-Mez was definitely hinting. And Aphrodite said she came across as a goldigger. Also Wade's mom said she wanted to be the mistress of Neverland.

Some reasons I can think of for keeping a relationship with Mike quiet. You girls have covered most of them! She realised there was no way that she would be Mrs. Jackson and decided that at least by keeping quiet and letting Evan do his thing she gets a payout to start a new life sans Dave. She was terrified of losing custody of Jordy and all financial support from Dave - adultery is not a good look in divorce court. She was pissed that Mike was seeing LMP at the same time. And let's face it, LMP was far more likely to marry Mike than she was. She was younger and more from Michael's world and had a little less baggage than June. "Hell hath no fury". I do find it interesting that she never, ever, to my knowledge actually jumped on the band wagon and accused Mike. Others with a longer association - like the maids - were prepared to do him like that, but not her.
what less baggage? they were 2 married hoes with 2 kids. Michael loved sloppy seconds too much and Lisa is an uneducated lazy eyelid hoe that didn't love him and want to have his kids. Lisa ain't sh!t!

Last edited:

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
Well, we may never hear anything recent about June Chandler. Let's be honest her life is ruined due to her involvement with the allegations whether it's directly or indirectly. In all honesty, I don't think June was set out to hurt Mike in any way. I mean she's with the biggest entertainer in the world and that comes with all the exclusive world travels, accomodations and lavish gifts, etc. even if she may or may not be Mrs. Michael Joseph Jackson. She just got caught up in the middle of her ex-husband's schemes while she fears losing custody of Jordy.

After the trial, everything went downhill now that Evan got his $24 million dollars and her son Jordy doesn't speak to her anymore. That's what I heard anyway. The only thing I find fault with June is that she should have waited until she divorced her current or should I say second ex-husband before she hooked up with Mike. If you ask me both men (ex-husbands) used that against her.

After going through all that, I can't blame her for dropping off the face of the earth.
JUNE GOT MONEY TOO. Why you talking like only Evan got 24 million.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
They only got $15 million, but Jordan got most of it, I think Evan and June only got $1.5 million each or something. Once Jordan emancipated himself from both of them was when Evan went into his second $60 million dollar lawsuit, which he lost and must've spent a lot of money on.

Reportedly after Evan's death June and Jordan are back in contact, as well as his half sister Lily.

You're right though, their lives were all ruined by Evan Chandler. Since even before the allegations.
They still ain't sh!t cause Jordan or June hasn't spoken the truth.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
Wait he was seeing lmp while having a xesual affair with June at the same time? Wasn't he publicly seen with Brooke Shields around this time as well?
Brooke been for PR they just friends. When Brooke wanted him early 80's he was sprung on Diana Ross. Late 80's and early 90's MJ wanted a wife and his own family his desperation led him to June, Lisa Marie and Debbie Rowe. He wanted to marry Brooke early 90's when he gave her that ring but she wanted to marry the drug addict tennis player.

Last edited:

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
Wait he was seeing lmp while having a xesual affair with June at the same time? Wasn't he publicly seen with Brooke Shields around this time as well?
Brooke been for PR they just friends. When Brooke wanted him early 80's he was sprung on Diana Ross late 80's and early 90's MJ wanted a wife and his own family his desperation led him to June, Lisa Marie and Debbie Rowe. He wanted to marry Brooke early 90's when he gave her that ring but she wanted to marry the drug addict tennis player.
She bought even more jewelry to Liz Taylor. Doesn't mean he wanted a romantic relationship with her.

Chandlers mentioned a note in their book which MJ supposedly wrote to Jordan. He wrote I can't stop loving your mother and sister.
There is no doubt that MJ loved that whole family, initially Evan too. But then again MJ loved people easily and he said love for him was something very pure.

pic.jpg
Back in the 80's Liz and MJ were more than best friends Liz was a man eater! You think Liz sent him silk sheets with her name monogrammed on them just because?

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
Can somebody post a picture of June, Jordy and Lily standing on a bridge together with Michael looking down smiling? It's not available anymore on Google search. This pic shows June without special styling and it's obvious that she is not a "beauty" or a "stunner", just a normal woman with a puffy face.
I don't think they had an affair. If it had been the case, every attorney would bring it up. Immediately! No one would keep it as a secret regarding the child abuse allegations, not even a private person like Michael.
Maybe she wanted Michael, but that's all.
Mam it was a greater plot to bring MJ down industry execs were involved Evan's Lawyers and Mj's lawyers were friends they knew he was fµck!ng June they didn't say sh!t cause they wanted the little white boys to stick to his image.

NeoIsis

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,687 54 22
Alleybux
seriously? she was mad MJ was dating Lisa Marie as well! she found out about Lisa so she didn't care she sided with Evan to get money and she didn't want to say she was fµck!ng a black man! that's not points in the 'white community' even though she is Latina but she 'looks' white and she married white men for a reason money and status. Her not speaking up shows who she really is simple. It nothing hard to decipher she meant Michael no good.
June is Blasian, not Latina.