Quantcast

June Chandler

Lorelei Lee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,004 97 20
Alleybux
I remember I once read that MJ and June Chandler were kind of involved and that this was also one of the reasons Evan Chandler despised MJ. But these were comments I read on a gossip blog, does someone have any tea regarding this subject?

Selina Jackson

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
15,709 1 4
Alleybux
I heard about it but I don't think it's true ..

June chandler gave her testimony during the 2005 trial and described their spending time together in her home:

A. When Jordan would go to school Michael would leave. He would return after Jordan came home from school.
Q. Where did he tell you he was going?
A.Working. No, not to Neverland. I think to his place he calls The Hideout in Century City.
Q. During those 30 nights that Michael Jackson stayed at your house, did you have dinner at your house?
A.Yes.
Q. And was it usually you, he, your son and daughter at dinner?
A. At times.
Q. Who else would join you for dinner?
A. That’s it.
Q. Did you ever have dinner yourself, without your children, just with Michael Jackson?
A. No.
Q. Michael said to you he wanted a family to just treat him like a regular person, right?
A. Correct.
Q. He said he didn’t want to be a stranger, right?
A. Correct.
Q. Now, at that point n time, Jordan’s father Evan was writing a screenplay, right?
A. Correct.
Q. And to your knowledge, he was spending a lot of time on that screenplay?
A. Yes.
Q. And you were complaining that he wasn’t spending enough time with his son, right?
A. Correct.
Q. At the time you were happy that Michael was around because Jordan’s father was not spending time with him and you were separated from David, correct?
A. Yes.
Q. Now, you mentioned in your interview that when Michael Jackson was not working, he was a lonely person, correct?
A. Yes.
Q. And you remember telling the District Attorney that Michael would help Jordie with his homework?
A. Correct.
Q. You also said he played a lot like a child, correct?
A. Correct.
Q. Now when Michael Jackson was staying at your home in Santa Monica during those 30 days that you mentioned, was Jordan at school?
A. Yes, he was.
Q. Was he going to school each day?
A. Yes, he was.
At times they were even joined by Evan Chandler:
Q. Do you recall seeing Evan and Michael in a squirt-gun-type fight?
A. That was my home, sir.
Q. So Evan had come to your home at that point?
A. Correct.
Q. And Evan, Michael and Jordie were in a squirt gun fight, right?
A. Along with his other son Nicky.
Q. And you got upset a little bit at that, right?
A. Yes.
Q. Do you remember telling Michael Jackson, You’re like Peter Pan. Everybody wants to be around you and spend 24 hours?
A. Yes.
Q.You told him, Lily would too, except she’s not old enough?
A. Yes.
Q. When Michael Jackson used to stay at your home were you in the middle of a divorce proceeding?
A. No, we were separated.
Q. Did you used to discuss your problems with David Schwartz with Michael Jackson?
A. Yes. I just said that we were separated and these were not wonderful times for us.

Appleheadmike

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,199 1
Alleybux
insufferable b!tch along with her dead ex husband and seperated son.despicable existence in the name of human beings.how do they live with themselves?

Pray Tell

B*tch, Spell Evangelista!
Reaction score
Reactions
63,304 2,139 2,404
Alleybux
There's no solid proof that they had anything going on. But there are certain things that lead me to believe that they did. For example, MJ brought June some jewelry and other expansive gifts. Jewelry is a really personal item to give someone. Most men don't usually buy it unless they really like a woman. Also, her husband at the time was really upset with her for accepting gifts and trips from him. Plus, in her testimony she mentioned a time when she told MJ that she couldn't trust him when he told her he would take care of her because her last two husbands had let her down. To me that statement is something a woman would say to a man who was way more than just a friend. Even Evan Chandler alluded that people would think that MJ and June had something going on, and how that wasn't going to help him when he's done with his plan.

..CrazE..

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Reaction score
Reactions
37,841 7 6
Alleybux
Evan didnt have a problem with june and mj being involved
you have to remember that june was married (although seperated) to her second jusband David. And Evan was with either a wife/girlfriend Melinda/Melissa (i cant remember her name at the moment)

Judging by Tom Mez's questioning, it would lead you to believe that something was going on between the two with the whole jewelry thing. And i think June had invited MJ to a family member's wedding. Tom brought up a convo where he alleges June told MJ she couldnt trust the men in her life and MJ crying to her telling her she could trust him.

Now phone calls were recorded by David (june's 2nd husband) at the request of MJ's lawyers. The calls were between Evan and David at his car shop. in the transcripts Evan tries to get David on his side by trying to make him [david] jealous of the relationship between June and MJ. Its not very direct but he brings up how MJ is charming [in a manipulative away] and that June basically kisses the ground he walks on.

During the trial, im pretty sure it was brett barnes's mother that said she felt that June was a golddigger and that she thought she ran the place by the way she ordered the staff around. Mrs. Barnes told Tom she didnt tell MJ about how she felt because she didnt think it was her place to comment on it

Livetolearn

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,148 492 179
Alleybux
If you listen or read a transcript from the David, Evan conversation. David says to Evan that he told June that he did not want Michael buying her anything in fact he gave her money so she could buy her own stuff. so when they got back from a trip and he found out Michael had bought June some things he was very upset. I just find that so funny

PapasAkai

Aryan's Akai
Reaction score
Reactions
125,723 17,746 2,852
Alleybux
june deserves to rot just like evan and jordie. fµck!ng witch turned michael's life upside down, wish michael had never met this woman and her fµcked up son/ex husband

MJProphecies

P.I.M.P.
Reaction score
Reactions
207,539 78 29
Alleybux
Evan didnt have a problem with june and mj being involved

Really? He sounded jealous

25 MR. CHANDLER: Let me put it to you
1 this way, Dave. Nobody in this world was allowed
2 to come between this family of June, me and Jordy.

12 MR. CHANDLER: Months ago. When I
13 first met him I told him that.
14 MR. SCHWARTZ: Yeah.
15 MR. CHANDLER: That’s the law. That’s
16 the first thing he knew. Nobody’s allowed to do
17 that. Now there’s no family anymore.

5 She doesn’t need you anymore. She
6 doesn’t even want you around anymore. She’s told
7 me and she’s told you — I’m sure she’s told you
8 that if [tape irregularity] Michael she’ll get rid
9 of you. She’s told me that. She means it.
10 MR. SCHWARTZ: Well –
11 MR. CHANDLER: She means –
12 MR. SCHWARTZ: The only thing I told
13 you before is I told her I didn’t want him buying
14 her things in Europe. I gave her some money. And
15 then when he did buy her things and she told me, I
16 got pissed off at her. And that’s it, and that’s
17 really the whole thing. That’s all we ever talked
18 about.
19 MR. CHANDLER: How do you feel about
20 her going off on tour with him? You told me when
21 you were there the other day that everybody’s been
22 calling you saying “Your wife’s been [tape
23 irregularity]” –

Chandler discussing his previous girlfriends and wives and how they've all cheated on him, his jealousy and as an addendum to his previous set of rules, how he would "kill" anyone who does that to him. At one point he calls his current wife by June's name by mistake.

9 MR. CHANDLER: — (simultaneous,
10 inaudible) I’m thinking is actually right, but what
11 I’m saying to you is that I’ve had every single
12 girl — and I am not kidding you — every [tape
13 irregularity] ever gone out with, from the very
14 first girl to the very last, has cheated on me, and
15 I have never cheated on anybody.
23 MR. SCHWARTZ: And she’s wildly in love
24 with you.
25 MR. CHANDLER: She tells me she is.
1 MR. SCHWARTZ: She is.
2 MR. CHANDLER: Okay.
3 MR. SCHWARTZ: I mean, it’s very
4 obvious.
5 MR. CHANDLER: And you want to know
6 what I told her? I told her this. I said
7 June — “Monique,” I said, “if you ever want to sleep
8 with somebody else or if you don’t love me anymore,
9 if you come to me and you tell me that [tape
10 irregularity] out of the house and fµck his brains
11 out, I’ll love you forever, I’ll support you and
12 wish you well. But if it’s the other way around,
13 you fµck him first and then you [tape
14 irregularity], I’ll kill you, period.” I said,
15 “Those are the rules. If you want to stay with me,
16 you gotta understand that’s the only way I can
17 survive. That’s how I live.

7 MR. CHANDLER: (Inaudible) expect
8 everyone to be, but you gotta expect people that
9 claim to love you to communicate with you because
10 if there’s communication there’s nothing.
11 What’s the sense of having your
12 relationship? People don’t even care enough about
13 you to — you tell them — I actually told June how
14 much I was hurting. I said –
15 MR. SCHWARTZ: Yeah.
16 MR. CHANDLER: — “I’m hurting, June.
17 I’m crying every day. I’m dying.”
18 MR. SCHWARTZ: Yeah, but they’re going
19 through every –
20 MR. CHANDLER: Do you know what she
21 said to me?
22 MR. SCHWARTZ: What?
23 MR. CHANDLER: Well, that’s just too
24 bad.
25 fµck that.

18 MR. CHANDLER: (Simultaneous,
19 inaudible) come over to talk to you, you seemed
20 pretty damned upset that everybody was telling you
21 that Michael Jackson has taken your family away
22 from you.

20 MR. CHANDLER: Then why don’t you just
21 back me up right now and let’s get rid of Michael
22 Jackson.

Adrian Marie McManus, April 8 2005

20 Q. Okay. Do you remember being asked if you’d
21 ever seen a woman in Mr. Jackson’s bedroom?
22 A. I can’t recall that.
23 Q. You said you had seen June Chandler in his
24 bedroom, right?

25 A. I believe to bring in Jordie’s clothes.
26 Q. Well, let me just go step by step. You
27 testified under oath in the deposition that you had
28 seen June Chandler in Mr. Jackson’s bedroom, right? 5419
1 A. To bring in his clothes, yes.
2 Q. You said you had never seen Mr. Jackson and
3 June Chandler in any romantic relationship, right?

4 A. Correct.
5 Q. You weren’t aware of her sleeping with Mr.
6 Jackson, right?

7 A. No.
8 Q. But you saw her in his room?
9 A. To bring in the clothes, yes.
10 Q. Well, you didn’t say “to bring in the
11 clothes” in the deposition, right?

12 A. I don’t know what’s in the deposition.
13 Q. Would it refresh your recollection to look
14 at that page?
15 A. Sure.
16 MR. ZONEN: I’ll object as irrelevant and
17 hearsay.

18 MR. MESEREAU: I think the prosecution
19 raised the issue of what was happening in that
20 bedroom.

21 THE COURT: I’ll allow you to refresh her
22 recollection.
23 MR. MESEREAU: May I approach, Your Honor?
24 THE COURT: Yes.
25 THE WITNESS: Okay.
26 Q. BY MR. MESEREAU: Have you had a chance to
27 look at that page of your deposition?
28 A. Yes, I did. 5420
1 Q. Does it refresh your recollection about what
2 you said about June Chandler being in Mr. Jackson’s
3 room?
4 A. Yes.
5 Q. You said you had seen June Chandler in his
6 room, right?
7 A. Yes.
8 Q. You didn’t explain it in terms of her coming
9 there for clothes, or with clothes, right?
10 A. I guess not, no.

Lorelei Lee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,004 97 20
Alleybux
Oh my, it seems that every day I learn something new about MJ regarding women.

John Branca

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,071 21 87
Alleybux

Correction : something new about MJ regarding a married women :wink:
Yeah, MJ seems to have had a thing for married women. Anyway, I have always felt that MJ was sleeping with June and that when David and June separated Evan saw it as a chance for him to get back with June but MJ was in his way. Because of that he went and started this BS because MJ would not support his pathetic screenplays and MJ also was in his way and he used that jealousy to get David on his side and the money to get June on his side. Jordan was just a puppet in this whole thing, but I think he sucks and I feel no pity for him because he is now in his thirties and refuses to vindicate the innocent man.

~supagurl~

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,800 2
Alleybux
I know I remember it being brought up at trial that June was folding MJ's drawers up too.

Somebody help me with this.

Livetolearn

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,148 492 179
Alleybux
As said a few years before the trial. June Chandler walked in Michael's room sat on the floor and began folding his clothes. Because we all know Michael was a mess. I wish I could get my house guest to shampoo my rug

Mowglis Road

Free Spirit
Reaction score
Reactions
162,446 1,702 571
Alleybux
I too believe that something happened, whether it was minor or major, between Michael and June, for Evan to act like the little b!tch that he was, part of that was his manic depression, but I bet that he felt threatened by the attention Michael was giving June, and Jordie. There is seriously so many reasons why Evan's head spun around out of control.

Charlie Sleuth

Formally.. Paula..
Reaction score
Reactions
5,545 1
Alleybux
MR. CHANDLER: — (simultaneous,
inaudible) I’m thinking is actually right, but what
I’m saying to you is that I’ve had every single
girl — and I am not kidding you — every [tape
irregularity] ever gone out with, from the very
first girl to the very last, has cheated on me, 10 A. I guess not, no.

Its so obvious that he was doing the golddigger

Evan wanted to quit dentistry to write screen plays, had malpractice suits ect. and by his own admittion .... every single girl has cheated on him
I'm assuming that is when June left him for the well to do OLD man David. I guess their marrage was OK atleast untill he had financial problemsand lucky her! She just so happened to be seperated from when she started hanging out with Mike.

Jermaine illuded to a relationship in his book
Tmez just happened to bring up the fact she was in the bedroom during the trial?
Michael himself during the shopping portion of the '03 interveiw " I only buy jewlery for GIRLFRIENDS" he said it twice and looked strait at the camera...he was definately sending a message for those who missed it

Reaction score
Reactions
12,578 1
Alleybux
I believe Michael and June were dating. He bought her jewelry. Who else did he ever buy jewelry besides his mom and Elizabeth Taylor? LMP, Debbie, Brooke... And he said he buys jewelry for women he's interested in. If this were about any other man besides MJ, no one would doubt what June and Mike were up to. He was buying her jewelry and playing house with her and her kid. She's saying she's worried she can't trust him because her other men let her down. And TMez wasn't repeating all those questions about June being in Michael's room for nothing. I mean, come on. Mike had told him what had gone on. June was a golddigger, and I'm sure every woman on that jury knew it. And I agree with the poster above -- Evan fµcked up June's plan to get at Michael's money with his vicious scheme, she looked at her options at that point and decided to go along with Evan to get money that way.

PapasAkai

Aryan's Akai
Reaction score
Reactions
125,723 17,746 2,852
Alleybux
personally I think Michael was wrong for going after married women, look at how it ended up with june, or that lisa b!tch, she was obsessed with him for decades after

Cali Tiger

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,002 73 31
Alleybux
Correction : something new about MJ regarding a married women :wink:

You're right about the married women. They usually don't spill details as they want to keep their marriage. We all know Michael was private about his most of his romantic relationships.

I still wonder what Eddie Griffin knows, or I should say who he knows. That part in one of his performances about Michael f*cking someone's wife still has been thinking to this day.

Dissident

stardust
Reaction score
Reactions
23,936 146 92
Alleybux
Joe Jackson thought they were dating. (German translation):

June was an attractive woman - a former model with long dark hair was so beautiful, that her appearance in the street could paralyse the traffic. But even if Michael at once has taken a great interest in her, he never would be occurred with an idea of destroying the family. But both children have liked Michael, it happens to the majority of children.

Subsequently Michael who passionately wished to have his own family, has made friends with the Schwarz family, in fact June which undoubtedly too has liked my son, has willingly gave him her home phone number.

Michael paid attention to June and to her both children, flied with them to Monaco, went to Disneyland. He has not taken into consideration the meanness on Evan Chandler, the father of the boy.

Evan chandler had problems with his allowance of dental practise because he worked carelessly. When his marriage has broken up, June has acquired the right of trusteeship above their common son, and Chandler had to pay her the alimony, 500 dollars monthly. He nevertheless failed to pay the payments on time and when he has lifted the charges against my son, he owed June already 68 thousand dollars. I already then asked myself, whether it was the true reason of his sudden interest in my son.

Anyway, he has invited Michael to visit his and June son at their place, when he has heard about Michael's friendly manner with his former wife and their common child. He even has suggested, that Michael could reconstruct his house so that he could have his own room there. When the supervision of construction has forbidden it, he has demanded from my son to buy him a new house.

His behaviour was first of all therefore unusual because he usually did not stand if his former wife had contacts with other men. Generally he was really jealous. And here he got a lawyer which was in the same time his patient - Berry Rothman. For Rothman the conflicts around of trusteeship were not something new. He already represented one woman in fierce quarrel for the right of trusteeship, and there he too with the help of the friend - therapist has proved, that the boy was molested by his father.

Let's return to June Chandler Schwarz which in the meantime has filed for divorce with Dave. Probably, she has fallen in love with Michael, or has allowed him to console herself because her marriage has failed, in any case Michael has invited her and her children to the ranch in Santa Barbara.

Then Michael already for a long time has finished the relationship with Tatum O'Neil, Brook Shields, the young dancer, Stephanie of Monaco and some other women. Brook though carried his ring, has been in love with someone else. Michael has met with Madonna too once, but nothing came out of this story.

So Michael was free for June. Sometimes he visited her in her house in Santa Monica Canyons, sometimes she came on the ranch. He started to think about gathering with her and to adopt her children. When he has flown to Monaco to the World Music Awards, he has taken all the three with himself and introduces them to the princess Stephanie.

Reaction score
Reactions
12,578 1
Alleybux
Joe Jackson thought they were dating. (German translation):

Was Joe's book originally published only in German?

Anyway, I believe Joe's description. It's the most straight-forward and sensible explanation of the events out there. It makes the DA's theory sound like the ravings of a lunatic (and I suppose it is, since it basically came from Evan Chandler). When Joe Jackson's story is the most sensible one, you know the world's gone mad.

The truth will set you free, Jordan.

Mikal Jenkins

Hood Mike
Reaction score
Reactions
15,272 6 6
Alleybux
I have always kinda suspected that Michael was messin' around with her and reeading the transcript to her testimony confirmed it. The golddigging b!tch! All this discussion is making me want to go back re-explore the dynamics of this crazy, complicated case, but I don't feel like it. The whole situation and how the whole molestation thing came about is soooo fµcked UP. All bescause of jealousy and greed.

This ain't over...

BTW, I know this has been discussed thoroughly in the other threads. Daggonit, I missed out.

Domino71

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
T-Mez said once a upon a time that the most important thing in a cross examination was to tell a story through your questions. So yes, that is where he was going. And it is quite obvious that June is a goldigger - wrinkly old Dave being the key evidence.
Mike also has a history of "married women". Lisa, and I believe that Debbie was married for most of their relationship.
But, help me out girls. If Mike and June had a thing why would June not say so. I mean, it is one thing to be a goldigger. It is another to engage in an extortion conspiracy. I know lots of not-so-decent people who pull up when laws are going to be broken.
Initially June was on Mike's side. And as far as I know she never personally made any charges against Mike. Why not just say " we had a relationship, my husbands are jealous and want money".
If someone can just explain that I would easily believe that they were having a thing. June was beautiful. And married. Mike's type.

Reaction score
Reactions
12,578 1
Alleybux
T-Mez said once a upon a time that the most important thing in a cross examination was to tell a story through your questions. So yes, that is where he was going. And it is quite obvious that June is a goldigger - wrinkly old Dave being the key evidence.
Mike also has a history of "married women". Lisa, and I believe that Debbie was married for most of their relationship.
But, help me out girls. If Mike and June had a thing why would June not say so. I mean, it is one thing to be a goldigger. It is another to engage in an extortion conspiracy. I know lots of not-so-decent people who pull up when laws are going to be broken.
Initially June was on Mike's side. And as far as I know she never personally made any charges against Mike. Why not just say " we had a relationship, my husbands are jealous and want money".
If someone can just explain that I would easily believe that they were having a thing. June was beautiful. And married. Mike's type.

That's a good question. But my short answer is that maybe she wasn't as decent as the not-so-decent people you know. Maybe she just couldn't stand the thought of losing her shot at Mike's cash? And admitting an affair would put her in a worse position in a divorce from Dave? And maybe she had found out that Mike was trying to marry half the women in Hollywood while seeing her? Evan was probably also threatening her about custody of Jordie.

I would love to see a video tape of her testifying in court in 2005.

Dissident

stardust
Reaction score
Reactions
23,936 146 92
Alleybux
My understanding has always been that when it looked as if Michael was a sinking ship, she feared that if she sided against Evan, and Evan won, she could lose Jordie.

Talk about a Sophie's choice...

Reaction score
Reactions
12,578 1
Alleybux
My understanding has always been that when it looked as if Michael was a sinking ship, she feared that if she sided against Evan, and Evan won, she could lose Jordie.

Talk about a Sophie's choice...

It seems like concerns about custody of the kids were probably a big factor. And it always seemed curious to me that Michael seemed to put the blame on Evan but not June. And didn't she end up kind of losing Jordie anyway? Isn't that basically what she said in the 2005 trial? He stopped talking to her?

However, her kids have been grown for awhile. There were no custody concerns by 2005, but she never fessed up.

Domino71

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
She was evasive on the stand. I think I remember T-Mez asking her if she told Mike he was "magnetic" and she denied it. The trial buffs can clarify. T-Mez was definitely hinting. And Aphrodite said she came across as a goldigger. Also Wade's mom said she wanted to be the mistress of Neverland.

Some reasons I can think of for keeping a relationship with Mike quiet. You girls have covered most of them! She realised there was no way that she would be Mrs. Jackson and decided that at least by keeping quiet and letting Evan do his thing she gets a payout to start a new life sans Dave. She was terrified of losing custody of Jordy and all financial support from Dave - adultery is not a good look in divorce court. She was pissed that Mike was seeing LMP at the same time. And let's face it, LMP was far more likely to marry Mike than she was. She was younger and more from Michael's world and had a little less baggage than June. "Hell hath no fury". I do find it interesting that she never, ever, to my knowledge actually jumped on the band wagon and accused Mike. Others with a longer association - like the maids - were prepared to do him like that, but not her.

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux
:smile-big:
I am so glad this thread is here! & I am so glad I finally found it!

I still think MJ & June had a lil' somethin' goin' on & due to Jordan's jealousy of it & his dads (biological & step), that's when all hail broke loose & things got ugly-well that's my POV.

:pwink:

CandyKisses

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
32,851 34 14
Alleybux
Well, we may never hear anything recent about June Chandler. Let's be honest her life is ruined due to her involvement with the allegations whether it's directly or indirectly. In all honesty, I don't think June was set out to hurt Mike in any way. I mean she's with the biggest entertainer in the world and that comes with all the exclusive world travels, accomodations and lavish gifts, etc. even if she may or may not be Mrs. Michael Joseph Jackson. She just got caught up in the middle of her ex-husband's schemes while she fears losing custody of Jordy.

After the trial, everything went downhill now that Evan got his $24 million dollars and her son Jordy doesn't speak to her anymore. That's what I heard anyway. The only thing I find fault with June is that she should have waited until she divorced her current or should I say second ex-husband before she hooked up with Mike. If you ask me both men (ex-husbands) used that against her.

After going through all that, I can't blame her for dropping off the face of the earth.

Ernestina

Realistic
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 3
Alleybux
Well, we may never hear anything recent about June Chandler. Let's be honest her life is ruined due to her involvement with the allegations whether it's directly or indirectly. In all honesty, I don't think June was set out to hurt Mike in any way. I mean she's with the biggest entertainer in the world and that comes with all the exclusive world travels, accomodations and lavish gifts, etc. even if she may or may not be Mrs. Michael Joseph Jackson. She just got caught up in the middle of her ex-husband's schemes while she fears losing custody of Jordy.

After the trial, everything went downhill now that Evan got his $24 million dollars and her son Jordy doesn't speak to her anymore. That's what I heard anyway. The only thing I find fault with June is that she should have waited until she divorced her current or should I say second ex-husband before she hooked up with Mike. If you ask me both men (ex-husbands) used that against her.

After going through all that, I can't blame her for dropping off the face of the earth.

Hmm, not sure that you're correct about it.

MJProphecies

P.I.M.P.
Reaction score
Reactions
207,539 78 29
Alleybux

They only got $15 million, but Jordan got most of it, I think Evan and June only got $1.5 million each or something. Once Jordan emancipated himself from both of them was when Evan went into his second $60 million dollar lawsuit, which he lost and must've spent a lot of money on.

Reportedly after Evan's death June and Jordan are back in contact, as well as his half sister Lily.

You're right though, their lives were all ruined by Evan Chandler. Since even before the allegations.