Quantcast

UPDATE Jussie Smollett & Family Break Silence After Attack'

DesiChick

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
14,502 147 27
Alleybux

@ 10:30 mark. Wendy Williams was hanging with Jussie (Jussie wanted to see Cynthia Bailey who she was with that night). She didn’t say much only that she wants to hear more of his story cuz she kinda wants to back off feeling that he is guilty.

…and she prolly only said all that to get the tea for her show lol. I bet she was listening hard for any droplets of tea lmaooo.

They were so wrong for posting that head photo of The Weeknd over Jussie's blurred face at the beginning of that segment. :sob: They knew what they were doing.

Peach Lemonade

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
147,549 5,290 2,031
Alleybux
We all did. That ridiculous story of his was fµck!ng laughable. I hope he never gets another acting job.
Omg, im laughing right now thinking about it. It was just too much sh!t going on for it to be true.

- The Bodyguard style magazine cut out threat letters
-Sub zero chicago Temps
-walking to a subway in said temps
-noose
-bleach
-maga hats
-2 country racist white men
-rewind 2 Nigerian brothers
-were they his personal trainers?
-were they his drug connect?
-he paid with a check
-his 1st call was to lee danielS
-he still had the noose on when cops arrived
- Gay tupac???

like WTF was going on!

I Against I

Dark Days Lie Ahead™️
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
104,298 8,677 3,970
Alleybux
Can’t believe y’all fell for this hoax
I clocked it as a Lee Daniel's script the night it happened. Over the top, dramatic, heavy handed, plot holes all over the place, weird, strange vibes, more questions than answers ect. ect.

hqdefault.jpg

:b12

Last edited:

Khrislaine

LSA for islamic terrorists & terrorism since ‘23
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
87,805 8,875 5,773
Alleybux
Omg, im laughing right now thinking about it. It was just too much sh!t going on for it to be true.

-Sub zero chicago Temps
-noose
-bleach
-maga hats
-he paid with a check
- Gay tupac???

like WTF was going on!
And wasn’t it 45 minutes before he even “noticed” the noose or some such sh!t, like that’s something you wouldnt notice right away??!!

I was actually surprised, anyone believed him.

fancygyal

meghan’s biotch
Reaction score
Reactions
197,565 17,114 16,125
Alleybux

-Sub zero chicago Temps
-noose
-bleach
-maga hats
-he paid with a check
- Gay tupac???

like WTF was going on!
We were all groaned for saying the truth

axr01

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,184 3,775 1,958
Alleybux
His fµck!ng ass should have been cancelled, somehow though, I think he survived.
11487398-6852713-image-m-45_1553624621852.jpg

This was such a self-own. He really didn't need to do this at all; should have channeled that energy into getting another job lined up.
He wanted to be "the gay Tupac", but since he was raised with a silver spoon in his mouth he had to fabricate a threat/attack so that people would look at him as a victim/martyr; it's all ego at the end of the day.

sugahoneyicetee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,598 1,220 400
Alleybux
What was the reason to go to such lengths to fabricate such a story?? Was it a distraction from something else?? Just... why??

I Against I

Dark Days Lie Ahead™️
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
104,298 8,677 3,970
Alleybux
What was the reason to go to such lengths to fabricate such a story?? Was it a distraction from something else?? Just... why??
I had a lot of these same questions. Back then I did some digging, but not enough info, to answer them. Until the body cam footage was released many months later. But more on that later

Apparently in the weeks leading up to the Subway "Attack", his (hard) drug usage was at an all time high, and his sanity was at an all time low. Hence he sent the fake anthrax ransom letter to the news station (who does he think he is? BTK???) and when they didn't put it on the air, he got frustrated. He NEEDED the dream to be real.

(Then of course, the "attack" occurs, and news and speculation about it goes viral instantly)

The bodycam footage was not released for a very long time. The Chicago PD was accused of a cover up.

But I don't think it's that simple.

In retrospect, I think they didn't release the footage quickly cause of how embarassing it looks for Jussie. Look at this sh!t

1:39 is the timestamp when they open the door.

Last edited:

Happenstance

Happenstance
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
23,881 1,144 354
Alleybux
I had a lot of these same questions. Back then I did some digging, but not enough info, to answer them. Until the body cam footage was released many months later. But more on that later

Apparently in the weeks leading up to the Subway "Attack", his (hard) drug usage was at an all time high, and his sanity was at an all time low. Hence he sent the fake anthrax ransom letter to the news station (who does he think he is? BTK???) and when they didn't put it on the air, he got frustrated. He NEEDED the dream to be real.

(Then of course, the "attack" occurs, and news and speculation about it goes viral instantly)

The bodycam footage was not released for a very long time. The Chicago PD was accused of a cover up.

But I don't think it's that simple.

In retrospect, I think they didn't release the footage quickly cause of how embarassing it looks for Jussie. Look at this sh!t

1:39 is the timestamp when they open the door.

The guy said he is a star. Works on the show Empire. The laughs.

changeling

your ability to change measures your intelligence
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
69,401 3,404 3,590
Alleybux

Didimimi

President of the LSA History Art and Culture Club
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
131,286 7,861 2,321
Alleybux
tenor.gif

This man should not have been done this way at all! How cruel that some people can be! Jussie is one of the most amazing talents I have ever seen! He is like one of the essences of Empire!

He has the whole package: The voice, the looks, great actor, a musician, I can go on and on.

He is beyond just his sexuality. When I think of him and how much he amazes me, I do not think about him being gay or anything. However, I think he should be looked at as a great inspiration for the gay community and MOC who happened to be homosexuals.

I personally adore him and am very devastated to find out what has happened to him! I adore his sister too, kind of grew up with her.

I hope and pray that he will be okay and keep rocking with his amazing talent!

giphy3.gif

We need more talent like him out there in my opinion!

giphy.gif
Hahahahahahahahahabahwkwiwwj I wish sbwwsksnsnwjw

CheekyHarris33

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,833 420 133
Alleybux

-Sub zero chicago Temps
-noose
-bleach
-maga hats
-he paid with a check