Justin Bieber: Pedophiles Run The ‘Evil’ Music Industry

paradise55

Iloveallmyfans
Reaction score
Reactions
22,626 1,912 4,217
Alleybux
Justin Bieber: Pedophiles Run The ‘Evil’ Music Industry

Justin Bieber told hundreds of people at a Bible study class in Los Angeles that he has “woken up” to the “evils of the music industry” and he needs to take a break from the industry because it is “controlled by the absolute worst kind of people – pedophiles.”

Bieber has become a regular at the Bible study class held at the Montage in Beverly Hills and on Saturday 22nd July he shared what he described as a “horrific story” with the congregation and explained why he felt he had to quit his world tour.

Describing a party on tour – attended by the upper echelon of the music business, including executive VPs of development, producers, power agents and international financiers – Bieber said he was encouraged to xesually abuse a young child who had been bought to the party for the xesual gratification of the industry elite.

“I didn’t want to do this. I really didn’t. They said this kid was drugged, it was horrible,” Bieber said, explaining that it was made clear to him that he would gain entry to the “business side of the industry” if he “joined the club” by passing the initiation rites.

“I wouldn’t just be a performer, I’d be a mogul. That path would open up for me, like it did for Jay-Z.”

“It’s the difference between being a millionaire and being a billionaire.”

But Bieber told the congregation that he couldn’t do it.

“To join the club I’d have to do bad things to this poor kid. But then I realized that even that wasn’t enough for them. I’d also have to kill this little child.”

Bieber said he had heard rumors about this type of initiation in the music industry, but he had not been confronted with it before.

“I got told they secretly film these parties. Once they’ve got you on video doing something like that, they own you.”

Bieber said his conscience is clear because he didn’t participate, but the fate of the drugged child is haunting him.

“They said this kid was raped by a few different guys. They said he was bleeding. I got out of there but I heard he died and that haunts m
e.”

This allegation from Justin Bieber adds to the wave of accusations made by celebrities and musicians about the real nature of the music and entertainment industry elite. Corey Feldman and Elijah Wood have both gone on record exposing the pedophilia at the heart of Hollywood.

According to Elijah Wood, innocent young lives are destroyed to satisfy “people with parasitic interests” who “see you as their prey.” In an interview with the Sunday Times, Wood dropped a series of bombshells about the pedophiles that run the industry, noting that “Clearly something major was going on in Hollywood. It was all organized.”

If you read the Washington Post or watch CNN, pedophilia is not a problem, and those who talk about it are tinfoil hat wearing kooks perpetuating ‘fake news.’ But more and more stars are coming forward with similar stories about the depraved Hollywood and music industry system.

In recent months Nicole Kidman and Lindsay Lohan also spoke out about pedophilia in Hollywood. Close friends of Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington claim the recently deceased pair were working on exposing the pedophile ring working at the heart of the music industry – and it cost them their lives.

Justin Bieber shocked his fans by cancelling his world tour and announcing that he needed some time away from the music industry. But as more information comes to light, it appears he made the best possible decision.

Justin Bieber: Pedophiles Run The 'Evil' Music Industry

Last edited:

Linguistic33

The more you disrespect, the more I shall ignore.
Reaction score
Reactions
144,078 15,582 11,498
Alleybux
Well, he's not a child anymore, but I'm here for his tell-all.

giphy.gif

Reaction score
Reactions
310,484 10,149 1,751
Alleybux
I could tell just by skimming this and the lack of link that this was fake. : unamused:

Justin Bieber Did NOT Say “Pedophiles Run The ‘Evil’ Music Industry,” Despite Fake News Story

Justin Bieber did not tell a “bible study class in Los Angeles” that “pedophiles run the ‘evil’ music industry,” despite an alarming, sickening report. This disturbing story is 100 percent fake news, Gossip Cop has confirmed.

The article was published online on Thursday by YourNewsWire, a site that appears to mix sensationalized news with outright fabricated stories. In its new piece on Bieber, the site alleges he “told hundreds of people at a Bible study class in Los Angeles that he has ‘woken up’ to the ‘evils of the music industry’ and he needs to take a break from the industry because it is ‘controlled by the absolute worst kind of people – pedophiles.'” The outlet goes on to claim that Bieber described a party he went to during his “Purpose” tour where he was supposedly “encouraged to xesually abuse a young child who had been bought to the party for the xesual gratification of the industry elite.”

“I didn’t want to do this. I really didn’t. They said this kid was drugged, it was horrible,” Bieber is quoted as supposedly saying, with the outlet further contending he was told that partaking would grant him “initiation” to the business side of the music industry, where he could make much more money. It is also falsely asserted that Bieber told the congregants, “To join the club I’d have to do bad things to this poor kid. But then I realized that even that wasn’t enough for them. I’d also have to kill this little child.” The singer, according to the article, said he was later told “this kid was raped by a few different guys. They said he was bleeding. I got out of there but I heard he died and that haunts me.”

YourNewsWire tries to give credence to its report by referencing past comments from Corey Feldman and Elijah Wood about pedophilia in Hollywood, but also mentions outrageous, debunked conspiracy theories about Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington’s deaths being tied to “exposing the pedophile ring working at the heart of the music industry.” Gossip Cop, however, looked into this story and we’re told Bieber NEVER spoke about any such subject at a bible study class with “hundreds of people.”

“It never happened,” a source close to Bieber exclusively tells Gossip Cop, calling the highly suspect story “false” and “fabricated.” Pedophilia is a real issue. Bieber’s decision to take a break from his tour is a real issue. But to use both in this made-up way is absolutely disgusting. Gossip Cop reached out to the editor of that site and the writer of the piece to ask if they stand by their story. Not surprisingly, we have not heard back.

Justin Bieber Did NOT Say "Pedophiles Run The ‘Evil’ Music Industry," Despite Fake News Story

ube1kenobi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,790 628 85
Alleybux
but you know...they do have cleaners so...if it's true, we'll see his reputation burn to the ground, him in rehab or doing something else.

i wouldn't put it past them doing this. all those stories about celebrities going in a major breakdown? i mean...why do you think? you just never know y'all

paradise55

Iloveallmyfans
Reaction score
Reactions
22,626 1,912 4,217
Alleybux
The link was at the bottom tho. Obviously there's a chance of being fake that's why is in the Gossip section not on the news part....duh

But also has the chance to be true because has happened before with other celebs and obviously the first thing Hollyweird would do is run stories about this being fake and Justin being fake. Also his team might run a denial because they know what happens with whistle blowers, either way can be true or false hence why is gossip (at least for now)

I could tell just by skimming this and the lack of link that this was fake.

Justin Bieber Did NOT Say “Pedophiles Run The ‘Evil’ Music Industry,” Despite Fake News Story

Justin Bieber did not tell a “bible study class in Los Angeles” that “pedophiles run the ‘evil’ music industry,” despite an alarming, sickening report. This disturbing story is 100 percent fake news, Gossip Cop has confirmed.

The article was published online on Thursday by YourNewsWire, a site that appears to mix sensationalized news with outright fabricated stories. In its new piece on Bieber, the site alleges he “told hundreds of people at a Bible study class in Los Angeles that he has ‘woken up’ to the ‘evils of the music industry’ and he needs to take a break from the industry because it is ‘controlled by the absolute worst kind of people – pedophiles.'” The outlet goes on to claim that Bieber described a party he went to during his “Purpose” tour where he was supposedly “encouraged to xesually abuse a young child who had been bought to the party for the xesual gratification of the industry elite.”

“I didn’t want to do this. I really didn’t. They said this kid was drugged, it was horrible,” Bieber is quoted as supposedly saying, with the outlet further contending he was told that partaking would grant him “initiation” to the business side of the music industry, where he could make much more money. It is also falsely asserted that Bieber told the congregants, “To join the club I’d have to do bad things to this poor kid. But then I realized that even that wasn’t enough for them. I’d also have to kill this little child.” The singer, according to the article, said he was later told “this kid was raped by a few different guys. They said he was bleeding. I got out of there but I heard he died and that haunts me.”

YourNewsWire tries to give credence to its report by referencing past comments from Corey Feldman and Elijah Wood about pedophilia in Hollywood, but also mentions outrageous, debunked conspiracy theories about Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington’s deaths being tied to “exposing the pedophile ring working at the heart of the music industry.” Gossip Cop, however, looked into this story and we’re told Bieber NEVER spoke about any such subject at a bible study class with “hundreds of people.”

“It never happened,” a source close to Bieber exclusively tells Gossip Cop, calling the highly suspect story “false” and “fabricated.” Pedophilia is a real issue. Bieber’s decision to take a break from his tour is a real issue. But to use both in this made-up way is absolutely disgusting. Gossip Cop reached out to the editor of that site and the writer of the piece to ask if they stand by their story. Not surprisingly, we have not heard back.

Justin Bieber Did NOT Say "Pedophiles Run The ‘Evil’ Music Industry," Despite Fake News Story

Cada2

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
167,031 15,892 2,327
Alleybux

“ That path would open up for me, like it did for Jay-Z.”

tenor.gif

Kellz, Ersher, and now Jigga??? Oh boy.

PowerPuffBarbie

Being weird is just a side-effect of being awesome
Reaction score
Reactions
117,033 2,132 668
Alleybux
It might be fake but it sure does corroborate similar things that have been said about pedophilloic Hollywood

Last edited:

paradise55

Iloveallmyfans
Reaction score
Reactions
22,626 1,912 4,217
Alleybux
It might be fake but it sure does corroborate similar things that have been sad about pedophilloic Hollywood

Also would explain a lot about his behavior in the last years. They probably expose certain high profile celebs to what really is going on slowly, as deeper he went, as more doors were open for him he started to rebel against it and apparently decided to leave the system. That doesn't mean leaving music or quieting being a musician, means leaving that bubble that controls the majority of music business. I would believe if he started going independent with his career and the thing is he might be successful. The thing is, if true, will he be alive next year? Maybe he will have a accident, be suicided, be "od"

PiscesPrincess3

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
146,025 2,093 564
Alleybux
Wow.

These children trying to break into Hollywood have no idea what lies ahead of them SMH. This sh!t is beyond sad. I don't know how accurate this story but I can bet this isn't far fetched at all & has happened too many times. I felt sick reading it.

This is why I love seeing child actors like Yara Shahidi, Marsai Martin & even Zendaya's parents around them so much. I love that their on set & their managing their careers. I hope they continue to protect them from the evils of Hollywood & keep them grounded.

Nicole Murphy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,560 391 116
Alleybux
I believe every last word of that supposedly "fake" article.

This is why so many of them in the industry are so messed up. I can't even imagine the things they've witnessed and experienced.

Fake or not, I think Justin will eventually speak out against the industry, in due time.

Reaction score
Reactions
310,484 10,149 1,751
Alleybux
The link was at the bottom tho. Obviously there's a chance of being fake that's why is in the Gossip section not on the news part....duh

But also has the chance to be true because has happened before with other celebs and obviously the first thing Hollyweird would do is run stories about this being fake and Justin being fake. Also his team might run a denial because they know what happens with whistle blowers, either way can be true or false hence why is gossip (at least for now)
The link was not at the bottom. Hence the first reply in the thread asking for the source. There was an email address at the bottom and you edited the post later.

Divakim89

Pretty On Fleek
Reaction score
Reactions
128,769 7,945 8,863
Alleybux
I believe it. And industry insiders have been saying this for years. Where do yall think "fµck!ng your way to the top" came from

Lalah

C A R A M E LL E
Reaction score
Reactions
282,327 15,405 8,148
Alleybux
Wow.

These children trying to break into Hollywood have no idea what lies ahead of them SMH. This sh!t is beyond sad. I don't know how accurate this story but I can bet this isn't far fetched at all & has happened too many times. I felt sick reading it.

This is why I love seeing child actors like Yara Shahidi, Marsai Martin & even Zendaya's parents around them so much. I love that their on set & their managing their careers. I hope they continue to protect them from the evils of Hollywood & keep them grounded.
Parents managing them or being around does not protect these kids from these sick and twisted, fucks. A lot of these parents sell their children off to the highest bidder in exchange for money and superstardom. Believe that. Also if the parents aren't in on the sickness, hollywood will create environments where the parents cannot be around the child at all times. The pedophiles will also befriend the family and will throw parties and offer to take the kids and thats when the abuse happens. Im getting all this information from a documentary about pedophilia in hollywood on youtube, the name escapes me but when i find it, I'll post it. The best way to protect your child from the hollywood monsters is to avoid the town and industry all together.

Reaction score
Reactions
49,412 1,078 257
Alleybux
Isn't the first time this has been said and won't be the last time, regardless if it came straight from Justin's mouth or not. Sadly some people refuse to believe this or just simply don't care and will throw their children into the hands of pedophiles for some TV time.

Velveteen Sky

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,971 1,624 1,175
Alleybux
I don't believe this specific story without evidence of Bieber saying it, BUT this definitely happening and it's been exposed several times this year. 2017 seems like it may be the year of exposing the industry.

gossipshawty

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,834 2,053 454
Alleybux
I believe this...but I think the "small child" was in fact Bieb. His way of telling what happened to him as a kid...the kid "died" in a sense. Mentally.....

Or...I'm just high, thinking too deeply into this chit e6

GAY

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,681 816 1,558
Alleybux
Kids just don't get bought and killed. What is this mess? Yes, there are some people who will pay a price - be it with their bodies - for fame, but I don't believe all these sacrificial Illuminati tales people tell.

ube1kenobi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,790 628 85
Alleybux
I believe this...but I think the "small child" was in fact Bieb. His way of telling what happened to him as a kid...the kid "died" in a sense. Mentally.....

Or...I'm just high, thinking too deeply into this chit e6
again, you never know e3

Biabella00

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,684 624 185
Alleybux
I believe every last word of that supposedly "fake" article.

This is why so many of them in the industry are so messed up. I can't even imagine the things they've witnessed and experienced.

Fake or not, I think Justin will eventually speak out against the industry, in due time.
You can tell he's over it and he's been over it for a minute. His team and Scooter are keeping a tight leash on him but I'm sure he's dying to go independent and probably share some stuff.

I'm not saying this interview is real but theres no doubt this stuff happens in Hollywood.

Biabella00

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,684 624 185
Alleybux
If this were true...the FBI would be descending all over Hollywood and it would be all over the news.
Because there aren't pedophile rings in the government right? Don't underestimate power and money. You don't know the lengths people with those resources will go through to not be exposed or caught. It's not black and white with Hollywood.

Pagliacci

The Clown
Reaction score
Reactions
92,589 3,303 1,814
Alleybux
i can only imagine the horrors that he went through (I know this article isn't real but I know for a fact he was abused). I think Elijah wood probably went through some sh!t too and that's why he's tried to expose that sh!t like twice now. I wonder if ursher gave him herpes too (im not trying to be funny, I legit wonder)

dril

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
This article is fake af but pedophilia in the industry is an open secret.

I mean I don't even think you can call it an open secret with Elijah Wood confirming it along with the one Corey.

SarahCameron

no time for logical fallacies
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
100,170 5,794 4,187
Alleybux
Parents managing them or being around does not protect these kids from these sick and twisted, fucks. A lot of these parents sell their children off to the highest bidder in exchange for money and superstardom. Believe that. Also if the parents aren't in on the sickness, hollywood will create environments where the parents cannot be around the child at all times. The pedophiles will also befriend the family and will throw parties and offer to take the kids and thats when the abuse happens. Im getting all this information from a documentary about pedophilia in hollywood on youtube, the name escapes me but when i find it, I'll post it. The best way to protect your child from the hollywood monsters is to avoid the town and industry all together.

yup perfect example: the jackson family

as for the topic, fake or not hollyweird is a fµcked up place and it is filled with a lot of child molesters and rapists

unbreakable

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
114,160 2,126 1,113
Alleybux
It's only a matter of time before Justin 'live in his truth" like Aaron Carter.

I definitely believe he has been taken advantage of...in more ways than one.

Naimaislove

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
9,621 207 122
Alleybux
And the 'journalist'/creative writer, threw Mr. Carter in/under the bus, for good measure...

Reaction score
Reactions
46,073 4,448 3,512
Alleybux
So is this thread gonna pop up every two days?

Could've sworn I already had a reply here but seems this is a new one with the same story from the same site where half the politicians are reptilians and where britney spears thinks Prince William might not be human.

dutchbabe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,517 2,962 1,889
Alleybux
I believe it. And industry insiders have been saying this for years. Where do yall think "fµck!ng your way to the top" came from

Even some "normal people" fµck their way to the top at their jobs so this is really not THAT weird to believe..

If people refuse to believe this they stupid as fµck

NoirPrincess

Ray Reddington's Wife
Reaction score
Reactions
53,201 850 887
Alleybux
Cleaners are everywhere. Fonts here know. As soon as some tea, that is later confirmed, is spilled, the thread blows up with people "defending" whoever it is about.

I feel sorry for the child if this story is true and that would explain why so many go missing.

If he did say it, the best he can hope for is to lose his money and career.

But he is a racist piece of scum, so if something happens to him...

CHyi_kcVAAAYpRS.jpg

yaso1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
67,032 19,398 16,964
Alleybux
And the water is wet! (although the story' content is apparently fake but nonetheless it's title is True)