Quantcast

Kanye ‘annoyed’ fans think Kim initiated divorce

Reaction score
Reactions
146,915 4,504 3,835
Alleybux
He needs to just come on out as gay. At least then he will get support from the lgbt community. Because they are about to expose all of his secrets. And do to him like they’ve done to all their other exes. I wouldn’t be surprised if they come out and claim he was physically abusing her.

The only thing stopping them from totally destroying his name is the fact that Kim has kids with him. If they embarrass Kanye, they’ll embarrass those kids.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
146,915 4,504 3,835
Alleybux
“Actually it was him saying for a year that they have nothing in common except the kids and he wanted out,” insisted the insider. “She pulled all the stops to try to save the marriage.”

Wow so they had all of those children for him to say they have nothing in common?! :oops:
What was the point of them having all of those children then?

The last two were just a look for Kim.

Reaction score
Reactions
146,915 4,504 3,835
Alleybux
He let her “file first in order to give her dignity.”, but is now annoyed that people think she‘s the one who initiated the divorce.

tenor.gif

LMAO!!

It’s Kanye. When it comes to him—the fact that it doesn’t make sense, makes sense.

Reaction score
Reactions
146,915 4,504 3,835
Alleybux
I am very surprised that it has been as quiet as it. Maybe I mussed loooking at the tabloids at the supermarket checkout.
I thought theirs would be a long, good dirty divorce.

Kayne emerges, but this comment is mild.

I do feel sorry for 4 little kids. Yes, they are multimillionarie kids, but I still feel sorry them.
Holefully they will grow up and come out the other end sane. Normal even in their world and they might even want to live privately .

Those children don’t have the option of living a private life. Their mothers won’t allow it. Those half-Black children were conceived for the sole purpose of prolonging their white mothers’ fame and relevancy. They were conceived to be accessories and in the spot light.

Last edited:

street129

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
11,685 860 493
Alleybux
Hitmaker Kanye West wants to be No. 1 — even in his divorce.

Sources tell us that the hip-hop star is “annoyed” at reports that say Kim Kardashian filed first in their split, and that she’s divorcing him.

We’re told West — who just responded to the papers filed by Kardashian two months ago — is “super annoyed that the story is being constantly presented as her divorcing him,” said the source, who noted the Kardashian family’s “huge spin machine.”

“Actually it was him saying for a year that they have nothing in common except the kids and he wanted out,” insisted the insider. “She pulled all the stops to try to save the marriage.”

The source added that he let her “file first in order to give her dignity.”

A source previously told Page Six the couple, who has four children, has ceased talking.

“Even before Kim filed for divorce, Kanye changed his numbers and said, ‘You can contact me through my security,'” the source told us.

There were reports that the couple was in counseling prior to their official split.

Page Six was the first to report in January that the divorce was “imminent” for Kardashian, 40, and West, 43. The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” star filed in February.

West’s bizarre 2020 presidential run was reportedly “the last straw” for Kardashian, though sources told Page Six that West has “been sick of being involved with [the] Kardashians for a long while. Especially her mother [Kris Jenner], who looms large in all big decisions she makes.”

Meanwhile, another source told us, “This isn’t about one thing. There are things that have accumulated over time and created distance between them.”

Page Six also reported this week that West is already thinking about his next relationship after Kardashian. A source told us that West wants to next be with “an artist” who is a “creative person,” so they “can speak the same language together.”

JustOne

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,636 719 652
Alleybux
Everyone knew he wanted out from the beginning. Hell last year he put it all out on twitter during his "meltdown". Oh well I guess he now knows how it feels to dance with the devil in a a pale moonlight. Just take care of the children and let these two narcissistic hoes be hoes.
I still think Kim trapped him with the first child and things spiraled from there.

Dee Vixen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,400 2,075 452
Alleybux
Ya'll give these white women way too much credit and certainly too much power.

They think these white women are all-powerful. Kanye flat out said he wanted a divorce last yr on twitter and moved to Wyoming. The man has been done with her for awhile. It’s like ppl want to ignore the obvious signs that he checked out of the relagionship a long time ago.

Holly Golightly

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,508 2,872 2,139
Alleybux
If that was the case he would have filed. Instead he went on to have another baby with her.

He then took 2 months to file his papers after Kim filed and was still pictured wearing his wedding ring.
If you say it’s a lie, we all automatically know it’s true lol! Thanks for being that fact checker

AyissiMoroe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,125 260 102
Alleybux
Why did he agree to that pap pics in Wyoming, if he was that done with Kim?

And who thought that it was a good idea to let the world know that he changed his number on his baby mama? He has 4 children with her and she has to contact him through security? I'm not buying it. Isn't his family involved in raising their children? They cut her off too?

I don't care about all this. I just want his hoes, I mean skeletons, to fall out. Dr Dre level of messy.

calyps0

Jahy
Reaction score
Reactions
4,240 635 245
Alleybux

Sources tell us that the hip-hop star is “annoyed” at reports that say Kim Kardashian filed first in their split, and that she’s divorcing him.

We’re told West — who just responded to the papers filed by Kardashian two months ago — is “super annoyed that the story is being constantly presented as her divorcing him,” said the source, who noted the Kardashian family’s “huge spin machine.”

A source previously told Page Six the couple, who has four children, has ceased talking.

“Even before Kim filed for divorce, Kanye changed his numbers and said, ‘You can contact me through my security,'” the source told us.

There were reports that the couple was in counseling prior to their official split.

Page Six was the first to report in January that the divorce was “imminent” for Kardashian, 40, and West, 43. The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” star filed in February.

West’s bizarre 2020 presidential run was reportedly “the last straw” for Kardashian, though sources told Page Six that West has “been sick of being involved with [the] Kardashians for a long while. Especially her mother [Kris Jenner], who looms large in all big decisions she makes.”

Meanwhile, another source told us, “This isn’t about one thing. There are things that have accumulated over time and created distance between them.”

Page Six also reported this week that West is already thinking about his next relationship after Kardashian. A source told us that West wants to next be with “an artist” who is a “creative person,” so they “can speak the same language together.”

Well if that is true then the logical thing to do would've been to announce that it was a mutual decision

Why did he let her file first if he doesn't like this narrative lol. Saying they both agreed on it would have actually saved both of their dignity

Juelz

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
77,159 2,238 823
Alleybux
Does it matter who wanted it first?
To narcissists it does. Same reason J Lo made A Rod pretend they were still together after their breakup leaked. She wanted to be the one to announce it & make it clear SHE broke up with him.

Kiley242

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,234 4,816 25,081
Alleybux
They think these white women are all-powerful. Kanye flat out said he wanted a divorce last yr on twitter and moved to Wyoming. The man has been done with her for awhile. It’s like ppl want to ignore the obvious signs that he checked out of the relagionship a long time ago.
That’s why he wanted her to move there, started checking out schools for the kids and in his rant said he loved his wife and started going at E because he blamed them for Kim not moving there

Last edited:

Kiley242

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,234 4,816 25,081
Alleybux
Well if that is true then the logical thing to do would've been to announce that it was a mutual decision

Why did he let her file first if he doesn't like this narrative lol. Saying they both agreed on it would have actually saved both of their dignity
Because he’s spinning after the fact. If he wanted a divorce since 2018 he would’ve gotten a divorce. Instead Kim filed and he responded 2 months later which is past the deadline

These page six articles make him sound petty, bitter and like all he’s concerned over is his dick and ego

quelquun

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,963 64 161
Alleybux
Wow I'm actually surprised Kanye was silent this whole time, lasted this long. It's been Kardashian PR since the divorce is announced and Kanye seemed to be minding his own business till then. Hopefully there will be a Kanye Twitter storm soon.

capricornia

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,002 1,341 757
Alleybux
I believe him 100%. I believe if he still agreed to be married, she would have continued the charade on her part. We know they value being with men more than anything, especially her and khloe.

alleycat

...hence 'Cleaners' are HATERS!
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
27,505 1,879 1,929
Alleybux
The article makes no sense and I have no idea why anyone is giving it any attention.
...For the reasons you want to dillusionally think it shouldn’t have attention yet ...here you are.
@Blessed28 will always drop what she’s doing and groan. As consistent and predictable as a Kardash/Jenner pap stroll.
Exactly.

If Kim had got with him when he wanted her, he would have never even been with Amber.

It was because of Amber that Kim didn’t GET with him. He chose Amber over Kim.

If that was the case he would have filed. Instead he went on to have another baby with her.

He then took 2 months to file his papers after Kim filed and was still pictured wearing his wedding ring.

1. In his outburst he said he been ‘wanting a divorce for last 2 years’. In that 2 years he had a baby with his wife.

2. For someone supposedly wanting a divorce, yes putting in papers 2 month late would be dragging your feet. He’s supposedly ‘been wanting to get out’ but ‘got to the paperwork when he felt like it’...ok then.

3. He created Sunday Service and Kim was at nearly every single one. Sunday Service is over 2 years old it clearly wasn’t the end of their marriage right there.

If he wanted out he certainly wasn’t acting like it.

Kim has sperm stored from Kanye Luke a food bank stores canned goods. All she had to do was to inseminate herself or another woman to produce the last 3

He had that outburst last year.

He called her mama Kris Jong Un.

Cmon now. Stop lying on here

It can’t help it. That’s how it makes it’s living.

MsJazzy1

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,917 84 40
Alleybux
Her talent is plastic surgery and opening her legs.
Lmao I remember kanye went on the radio (hot 97 I think) and said that her talent was her looks. He referenced the phrase "is there any 'talent' in the room"

Badbodee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,746 956 260
Alleybux

Wow so they had all of those children for him to say they have nothing in common?! :oops:
What was the point of them having all of those children then?
re: the bolded...to secure the legacy/produce a new generation of money spinners......

phatgirl408

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
500 10 8
Alleybux
I still think Kim trapped him with the first child and things spiraled from there.
Exactly I remember on the show she gotta a call saying Reggie Bush was having a child. Next thing you know she came up pregnant. Obviously stopped birth control. In Kanye presidential campaign outburst he said he had other girlfriends at the time but everyone looked over that part.

apples

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
228,663 6,475 5,265
Alleybux

Damn.
I remember those threads from around when they were about to get married. We said he’d be her karma. This is hilarious.