Who would want to watch that atrocity?
tumblr_owtu6ad7cU1vgkxkco1_500.gifv

pickle

All Star
Reaction score
Reactions
110,713 5,948 1,408
Alleybux
karine was sending nudes for money when she preggers with her cute baby boy, she likes showing her nude body and flirting with men; despite her being a married woman. i wouldn't put that on paul

Last edited:

SIlIloIlIl

Stop giving me time out every week pls xoxo
Reaction score
Reactions
37,329 3,007 1,380
Alleybux
I just searched her up.

Some of these people are so desperate for a green card it’s sad. Brazilian men are miles ahead in terms of looks compared to American men she must’ve been down bad. She didn’t even end up with a rich man as well it seems.

DZA

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,028 933 445
Alleybux
Mess! Is Karine still slumming it up in Kentucky or wherever the fµck, or is she back to slumming it up in Brazil?

Why has it come to this? Nobody wants to see two, dry ass people hump each other.

pentacles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
50,405 1,958 302
Alleybux
And she is still pregnant. Smh. Her dad needs to use his police contact and get him deported. She needs to glow up like Rose.

MistressNae

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
366,758 7,937 4,307
Alleybux
Mess! Is Karine still slumming it up in Kentucky or wherever the fµck, or is she back to slumming it up in Brazil?

Why has it come to this? Nobody wants to see two, dry ass people hump each other.
Last I heard they returned to Brazil because his bum ass couldn’t get a job. They were kicked off the show due to that domestic violence incident, so no income.....

sylver2

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
34,248 957 123
Alleybux
she should post a tutorial on what made her famous lol

ETA
lawd..i didnt see what forum this was in. i thought yall were talking about SuperHead Karine lol

Champagne44

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
311,761 5,059 443
Alleybux
Hmmm I'm starting to think Paul is not all the problem.

He did say she is wise in the ways of a woman, and he was very shocked how wise.

Always found it how dirt poor she was...but she had internet.

Winter

Muy Confuso
Reaction score
Reactions
196,992 9,368 4,313
Alleybux
You know, it's funny because I remember Pole asking people if they wanted her to make an OF a few days ago on his InstaStory. Ya'll may be surprised but a lot of people were in favor of it.

Wait a minute, why is it free?

Why is it not XXX?

What is the purpose of this?

Winter

Muy Confuso
Reaction score
Reactions
196,992 9,368 4,313
Alleybux
Any of ya'll check it out? Most people are begging for XXX content. She has said time and time again it isn't going to happen which has me wondering why she's judging if people want to see a xes tape. If there's no XXX content that includes a xes tape right?

Yesterday she posted a 35wk video of her kinda dancing in a mirror. If you look further down on the page she has videos of her dancing before the pregnancy. Most of her content is stuff done before the pregnancy. This is what people have requested. It doesn't seem like people like her pregnant stuff. In that older video you can see that she can actually dance so these pregnancy videos of her dancing and kinda just swaying must have people staring at the screen wondering what she thinks she's doing. It's cute that she uploads daily Vlogs keeping people up to date on her life. Even if she doesn't put anything up at all the Vlog is cool. I have subscribed to pages where the women go ghost for the entire month. I've seen pages where the women advertise hard come the beginning of the month and leave it alone with no pics, vids or anything until the end of the month where they advertise again. Knowing that it's nice that Karrine updates every day. It's a shame that Pierre is sick. She posted both a dancing video for free and a see through bra pic for $10. She captioned it "Don't tell Paul".

Pole also has his own OnlyFans. Pole commented on the dancing video that it was cute and he's enjoying her Vlogs. He added that he's concerned about the pic for $10 which says not to tell him about it and that he's trusting her with this. She responded one minute later with a middle finger icon.

What confuses me is that he took to Insta last night to talk about something that happened with OF and some challenge where someone got injured. Someone called him, I think it was to make Pierre's bottle, and he said he was making a Vlog. So I think we can assume he and Karrine are living together in the Amazon right? If Pole is hovering over her every second I would assume he knew of those pics and that post. Is all of this an act or is really like that with her? And if he really treats her like that, the way she said he was with raping her and the like, I can't see him taking her flicking him the finger like that as a joke. It seemed like they laughed it off. It almost begs the question if some of this is an act.

Winter

Muy Confuso
Reaction score
Reactions
196,992 9,368 4,313
Alleybux
Was pole telling the truth about her being wild?
It’s sad she has to resort to thisc
That's what I'm wondering. I'll admit I'm probably overthinking a lot of this but I just so happened to sit down and think for a second.

Remember she was accused of soliciting men for money last pregnancy? Could she have been doing something like this? Sending pics and videos to men behind Pole's back? Maybe Pole realized they really needed money so he agreed to let her do this?

I went on her only fans and she asked if people wanted to see her private birth.
That's also another survey I saw.

That is also a fetish. A lot of men love pregnant women. Some of them love the woman role playing giving birth. Some take that even further to have serious interest in birthing videos. I have no idea how that works.

This also makes me wonder about her last pregnancy. How would she know about people being interested in that unless she found out some of this during her last pregnancy?

Something else I noticed is that she's nowhere near as big around this time. She's actually kind of fit looking considering and she also looks like she's enjoying every moment of this OF. It's nice to see her happy but it really makes me wonder about her and what really goes on behind the scenes.

FlamingoRose

2023 join date? IGNORED
Reaction score
Reactions
75,945 4,888 63
Alleybux
Was pole telling the truth about her being wild?
It’s sad she has to resort to this
This is in no way an excuse for Paul's atrocious behavior, but Karrine has been hoe'ing herself out for years. She was a cam girl when she and Paul hooked up, and I think that's how they met. Also, let's not forget that she had Paul bring her a bag of xes toys during one of his early trips to Brazil.

Winter

Muy Confuso
Reaction score
Reactions
196,992 9,368 4,313
Alleybux

I was checking Reddit to see if anyone else had checked out her OF. This is what I found instead. She's supposedly miserable every moment of every day in that home and yet she looks so happy on OF.

This is in no way an excuse for Paul's atrocious behavior, but Karrine has been hoe'ing herself out for years. She was a cam girl when she and Paul hooked up, and I think that's how they met. Also, let's not forget that she had Paul bring her a bag of xes toys during one of his early trips to Brazil.
Maybe there's some truth to that. That would explain how she knows about these fetishes.

SlowYourRoll

Don't start no mess, won't be no mess
Reaction score
Reactions
277,401 6,535 744
Alleybux
Could this be Paul on her account pretending to be her? Wouldn't be surprise with his gross self. Glad they are no longer on the show.

You know, it's funny because I remember Pole asking people if they wanted her to make an OF a few days ago on his InstaStory. Ya'll may be surprised but a lot of people were in favor of it.

Wait a minute, why is it free?

Why is it not XXX?

What is the purpose of this?

I do believe that their relationship toxic AF, she has a kid, and another on the way with a complete POS bum, who won't provide for his family All of the above show she has subpar decision making skills, so I'm not surprised that she's on OF, and I'd be even less surprised if Pole wasn't there encouraging it, he seems like the sort to pimp his wife out rather than work for a living

Luna_Tic

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
64,276 10,628 827
Alleybux
A comment on IG and Pole's answer

: tell your mrs to stop asking if we want to see y’all fµck? You are about to have a second child and she’s too busy selling nudes . Prioritise your children

Pole: no one ever needs to see me naked world is bad enough as it is with this pandemic

That made me lol.

Winter

Muy Confuso
Reaction score
Reactions
196,992 9,368 4,313
Alleybux
A comment on IG and Pole's answer

: tell your mrs to stop asking if we want to see y’all fµck? You are about to have a second child and she’s too busy selling nudes . Prioritise your children

Pole: no one ever needs to see me naked world is bad enough as it is with this pandemic

That made me lol.
Both he and Karine have been talking about her having a hard time finding a hospital for her to give birth. He's spoken of it on his InstaStories and asked people for any ideas as to local hospitals and she's mentioned it on her OF. She's 36wks pregnant and probably panicking. I doubt they're thinking about any sort of xes tape ATM.

That's a funny thing for Pole to say though. He really is doing his best to grow on people these days.

Luna_Tic

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
64,276 10,628 827
Alleybux
Both he and Karine have been talking about her having a hard time finding a hospital for her to give birth. He's spoken of it on his InstaStories and asked people for any ideas as to local hospitals and she's mentioned it on her OF. She's 36wks pregnant and probably panicking. I doubt they're thinking about any sort of xes tape ATM.

That's a funny thing for Pole to say though. He really is doing his best to grow on people since those rape allegations and leaving the show.

I was reading about them having a problem with giving birth at a hospital. People from where they live pretty much confirm how bad things really are over there and how hospitals run out of oxygen, their state is hit with corona the hardest, right now its one of the worst places to live. I do believe Paul in this case and also that they're not asking for any money. Hope they'll find a solution. Maybe a mid wife.

I sincerly question these rape allegations. Things just don't make sense.

Both are problematic. That last IG post Paul shared shows us how Karine interacts with him and the lack thereof. She really can't stand him.