Quantcast

Kate Middleton is garbage

Bebo

Duchess of Westminster
Reaction score
Reactions
121,834 2,139 226
Alleybux
Kate Muddletin is from poor *********** in a loveless marriage pushed on by her her trashy mother guilt tripping William who is a racist. Kate and William, both had an affair and are living in separate wings of their homes. Rose is not and was not his affair. Kate and William both have separate lives and lovers. They only do engagements together ,but no personal outings. Kate is not going to polo matchs and things anymore. Kate and William are very friends as in business partners but not husband and wife. They can never divorce. With Meghan and Harry leaving and The Queen is old and Charles and Camilla are elderly, a divorce would end the British Royals. The people of England have had enough of and mistly want a Republic. Look for them to only attend most official duties and more of them. Also, William is the reason why most of Harrys childhood friends abandined him. Example, Guy Pelly and Tom Unskip and the VonCutsems and Strabenzees. William poisoned their mindsHow do I know this? My source works in poltics . I cannot say. You will see thia to be true in time. Come back to my post at thw end of the year.

Oh my gahh!!!! You need help sis. This cannot be healthy you are unraveling. That too about rich ppl who don't give a fuk about you.

Coco Campbell

Do Not Normalize Mistreatment
Reaction score
Reactions
215,691 12,395 7,403
Alleybux
Kate Muddletin is from poor *********** in a loveless marriage pushed on by her her trashy mother guilt tripping William who is a racist. Kate and William, both had an affair and are living in separate wings of their homes. Rose is not and was not his affair. Kate and William both have separate lives and lovers. They only do engagements together ,but no personal outings. Kate is not going to polo matchs and things anymore. Kate and William are very friends as in business partners but not husband and wife. They can never divorce. With Meghan and Harry leaving and The Queen is old and Charles and Camilla are elderly, a divorce would end the British Royals. The people of England have had enough of and mistly want a Republic. Look for them to only attend most official duties and more of them. Also, William is the reason why most of Harrys childhood friends abandined him. Example, Guy Pelly and Tom Unskip and the VonCutsems and Strabenzees. William poisoned their mindsHow do I know this? My source works in poltics . I cannot say. You will see thia to be true in time. Come back to my post at thw end of the year.
you know you posted this 3 times Kate Middleton is garbage

the_ex

‪‪❤︎‬where i spit no grass grows ever!‪‪❤︎‬
Reaction score
Reactions
193,203 13,228 6,275
Alleybux
i think you should post this 3 more times so she knows you mean it

Mulberry

I don't interact with new fonts. 365 day minimum.
Reaction score
Reactions
153,602 5,550 2,401
Alleybux
You OK, sis?

source.gif

O.o

Black Women Disproportionately @ Risk For Homicide
Reaction score
Reactions
401,375 11,864 9,185
Alleybux
Oh my gahh!!!! You need help sis. This cannot be healthy you are unraveling. That too about rich ppl who don't give a fuk about you.
This whole site is BASED on us talking about people who don’t GAF about us!!!

tenor.gif

Doyouwanna

Is it me? Am I the villain?
Reaction score
Reactions
111,205 1,556 613
Alleybux
Are you malfunctioning? You’ve posted this three times. I’m not a fan of Katie keen but take this to the unpopular Kate thread.

zz miller

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
6,161 63 68
Alleybux
I see this derange font from the MM unpopular thread is starting to create division. Trying to start some mess.

Tulip

Laptop From Hell
Reaction score
Reactions
159,541 11,249 28,044
Alleybux
I see this derange font from the MM unpopular thread is starting to create division. Trying to start some mess.

This is a Meghan fan. Clearly.

The BRF is not losing anything. Meghan and Harry want their lives. They have a right to do this. Plain and simple. They cannot be private people earning their own income and doing what unroyal private people do and BRF Senior Royals at the same time. If they can, well then William can be an ambulance helicopter first responder and Catherine can be a housewife.

The clothes. Perfection. Each outfit for each ocassion was perfect. Their farewell tour was a success with the people. The media that was positive , still was. The Royal Rota was sypportive. Some of the Royal Rota is not supportive of even Queen Elizabeth especially when she has made a mistake.

The farewell tour was hugely successful. Adoring, big crowds. Standing ovation tonight. They are over, so , but what next? The BRoyals is all Harry knows. .Now the end is over. Meghan and Harry ,by choice , will start their private lives. What is he

going to do? What can he do?

Last edited:

zz miller

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
6,161 63 68
Alleybux
This is a Meghan fan. Clearly.

No, that font is a troll who is playing both sides. Also, I didn't mean to thumb up.

Below is the list of her quotes

Can I post this? I just cannot wait to see that beautiful Baby Sussex. White, blue eyes. Green eyes. Hazrl eyes.A rich ,White little girl. Meghan and Harry looked alike as babies to me. Meghan stans are so hyprocritacl. I hope Meghan has White godparents. I really hope Serena is not a godparent. I cannot wait one day for her Meghan stans here who adore Harry and love and admire her to start cancelling her as they cancel people here.

Meghan IS GOING TO HAVE SEVERE POSTPARTUM depression. Yes. New platform, cause. No way is she going to have her baby and miss this women's issue cause. She is having the most severe, postpartum now as we speak and it is going to last for as long as it takes gor her to make off of it .

Actually no. I would not like that. I got reported by someone with one there and I reported them right back too .They have 20 infractions. I hope it can be made to 21. I am just letting you they want this thread shut down. They do not want any negatives about Meghan on their thread which is perfectly correct within the rules , but they do not want any negatives of her at all on this site. They do not want a post saying something true and minor like she is a rich, White woman. They do not want to have a negative here on this site about Meghan's clothes.Nothing. It is not an issue with just this thread, but on this site . Now tell me if this is not insane. Warring sides

Reaction score
Reactions
434 31 48
Alleybux
Kate is the kind of woman that will cut your legs off to increase. Her husband William is a devil who plotted and schemed against Meghan to rid of her.
Look at the faces of Harry’s crap family during his wedding-they either laughed or smirked during the sermon about love-why? They do not love unconditionally-they know nothing about it. Diana‘s words about this family have been forgotten. William is deceptive and crappy like the Windsors.