Kate Middleton proclaimed the "Rock" of reborn royal family

Livingit88

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
596,714 32,997 3,295
Alleybux
Look how she tried it with her pic!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2487113
1618855438652.png

driveinsaturday

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
88,105 1,446 1,126
Alleybux
I'm just confused as to who all this Kate sh!t is for and why. What is Kris Middleton thinking?

Kate's a Melania Trump figure, but she's not selling herself as well as Melania. Melania got the most mileage with the public by not saying anything at all. These people get praise from the right for doing literally nothing but being thin and white. They can only mess it up by talking. These ridiculous "Kate is the monarchy" articles can't be for the public's benefit. If Kate just shut up she'd get the benefit of the doubt. She doesn't need to do this to be popular. Meghan's existence has bought Kate almost endless goodwill from racists.

But maybe convincing the public isn't the point. Maybe Carole has an audience of one. Maybe Carole thinks that she can best reach and persuade Will is through having the rota say what they don't want to say to him directly to campaign for Kate. This is a way to show Will that "everyone" loves Kate and thinks she is essential so it would be foolhardy to leave her.

Would Will really be dumb enough to leave Kate? What if he divorces Kate and is single for a few years? (That would explain the weirdly intense cries for Harry as a confidante for Will.) I didn't think Will would ever consider leaving Kate, but these desperate articles have me curious as it sure does seem Camp Middleton is worried about that. These aren't the briefings of a confident office.

gymnfan1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,088 399 417
Alleybux
The disrespect to Anne...

Girl is out there working more than anyone else even though she will never be Queen, her own kids have no title and she could tell them to go f*ck themselves but no.

Meanwhile Kate’s useless ass is lauded for absolutely no reason.

Then Anne should have taken Meghan's side. Meghan was putting in the work and with some direction and kindness from her she could have been just as useful to the BRF! But no, they all let their racism get in the way!

Last edited:

XR77910

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
51,297 1,686 1,150
Alleybux
The photographer - Chris Jackson - is married to one of Kate's stylist.

So this shot was deffo pre-discussed.:sneaky: (It's nice though).
So while some people were exclaiming how despicable Meghan was for trying to steal the show and draw attention to herself by sending a personalized wreath to a funeral, Kate was out there setting up whole photo ops. Cold blooded and calculating. I was wondering why I kept seeing pictures of Kate, the in-law, being used for articles that should have been directing attention to the actual widow and blood relatives.

Nicolita

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,701 1,054 614
Alleybux
The devil works hard but William and Kate’s PR Team works harder.
Yes! DM, which i barely read anymore, crafted this narrative that Megan is splintering the royal family and Kate is unifying it. It comes down to PR. I like Harry and Megan but they need to hire a new PR team. They should have never done that Oprah interview. They aired the family‘s dirty laundry. They should take a page from the Wlilliam and Kate handbook and let things leak from unnamed sources. There were some parts of the interview that were cringeworthy. For instance, Megan’s fake epiphany regarding the Little Mermaid - that to get the prince she had to lose her voice. Barf.. it was so fake, corny and showed what a terrible actress she is. They are making themselves so unlikeable. what did they expect to gain from the interview. They should have just laid low in Cali and taken a break from the spotlight. I don’t know how they will ever return to the fold.

XR77910

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
51,297 1,686 1,150
Alleybux
Yes! DM, which i barely read anymore, crafted this narrative that Megan is splintering the royal family and Kate is unifying it. It comes down to PR. I like Harry and Megan but they need to hire a new PR team. They should have never done that Oprah interview. They aired the family‘s dirty laundry. They should take a page from the Wlilliam and Kate handbook and let things leak from unnamed sources. There were some parts of the interview that were cringeworthy. For instance, Megan’s fake epiphany regarding the Little Mermaid - that to get the prince she had to lose her voice. Barf.. it was so fake, corny and showed what a terrible actress she is. They are making themselves so unlikeable. what did they expect to gain from the interview. They should have just laid low in Cali and taken a break from the spotlight. I don’t know how they will ever return to the fold.
You still don’t get it. They aren’t trying to return.

LolaBea

Never argue w someone Harriet would've left behind
Reaction score
Reactions
541,346 5,941 1,428
Alleybux
New PR for what? They're doing very good minding their own business while inking deals the only people still so caught up on a nearly two month old interview are psychos. I damn near forgot about the little mermaid, seriously is this what people spend time on? Looks like people need to get new interests in their lives and stop focusing on the Sussexes, they're literal millionaires.

Nicolita

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,701 1,054 614
Alleybux
You still don’t get it. They aren’t trying to return.
I wasn’t referring to public life. I was referring to the family. Regardless of title, this is your father, brother, nieces/nephews, cousins, etc. I understand there are hurt feelings but I wouldn’t publicly trash my family.

Nicolita

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,701 1,054 614
Alleybux
New PR for what? They're doing very good minding their own business while inking deals the only people still so caught up on a nearly two month old interview are psychos. I damn near forgot about the little mermaid, seriously is this what people spend time on? Looks like people need to get new interests in their lives and stop focusing on the Sussexes, they're literal millionaires.
Sigh. I was simply responding to a thread. Not sure why you feel the need to hurl insults. It’s so childish. You can disagree. That’s fine. I only mentioned the little mermaid because it was something that I found odd for a 40 year old woman to reference. I am hardly obsessed with the Sussexes. I know you will double down and attack me some more. That’s fine, go ahead. I will not take the bait nor will I stoop to your level. I prefer to be respectful. Have a good night.

LolaBea

Reaction score
Reactions
541,346 5,941 1,428
Alleybux
Sigh. I was simply responding to a thread. Not sure why you feel the need to hurl insults. It’s so childish. You can disagree. That’s fine. I only mentioned the little mermaid because it was something that I found odd for a 40 year old woman to reference. I am hardly obsessed with the Sussexes. I know you will double down and attack me some more. That’s fine, go ahead. I will not take the bait nor will I stoop to your level. I prefer to be respectful. Have a good night.
Well it's true, people fixated on something so minute and inconsequential aren't right in the head.

Screenshot_20210419-230754_Chrome.jpg

All these people are strangers yet some feel they can offer the best advice, funny because Harry and Meghan are doing well for themselves while crazies run around mad about something that does not impact their lives. This is why the US media doesn't take any of those fools serious they're all stunted in reporting and context.

I mean just the other day Max F was still mentioning Harry confirming with Gayle his talk with his brother and father was unproductive, a story his brother put out in the press mind you yet failed to include that last part.

He then proceeded to mention the Oprah interview and how Meghan wasn't attending the funeral while everyone else was. The legit journalist had to put it out there that Meghan is heavily pregnant and went on doctor's orders. People like Max F are desperate and desperate people aren't that far removed from psychos.

Anyone who takes offense must fit the bill especially since no one was targeted.

----------------------
What needs to happen is royals finding new ways to navigate the mess they created imagine if they were cordial and had more self awareness, so much handed to them and they messed it up, how does a whole operation manage to do that. Let's hope that crisis manager sorts them out because nonsense like so and so needs their brother or such and such is a rock is looney toons.

soursopsis

General Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
23,217 447 56
Alleybux
They are building her up so high she is inevitably gonna fall. No one can live up to this hype.
The media looooooves building up female public figures and then tearing them down

LolaBea

Reaction score
Reactions
541,346 5,941 1,428
Alleybux
Isn’t she technically a peasant herself? she certainly doesn’t have the lineage of aristocracy. I don’t get the point of this. Do you want to put down black women this badly. clearly you’re vicariously living through Kant.
She is indeed and one of thr poor ones to marry in. Without her uncle's drug trafficking money they invested in her she literally went in with just the clothes on her back. She is a commoner who the aristo society don't accept even as desperate as she gets to be part of it.

They put Meghan down because they know Kate can never get to her level and if she were ever to get dumped by William the only thing she can go back to is possibly the house he bought for her parents.

XR77910

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
51,297 1,686 1,150
Alleybux
I wasn’t referring to public life. I was referring to the family. Regardless of title, this is your father, brother, nieces/nephews, cousins, etc. I understand there are hurt feelings but I wouldn’t publicly trash my family.
Did you think it was ok when Meghan's father and sister were publicly trashing Meghan? How about all those tabloid trash articles about Meghan that were given the blessing of the royal family? It appears that the only time it isn't ok to trash your family is when Meghan and Harry are defending themselves.