Quantcast

Kate uses note card to great Dr.Biden

Madam Slay

Into every generation a slayer is born
Reaction score
Reactions
146,683 3,339 733
Alleybux

Imagine needing to read off a paper to say hello welcome to the UK.

Jill seems like such a genuinely nice person. I can see why her and Michelle got along so well. It's nice to once again have a first lady with a strong work ethic, and a first lady of class and substance. You're doing amazing sweetie.

LolaBea

Never argue w someone Harriet would've left behind
Reaction score
Reactions
541,424 5,941 1,428
Alleybux

Mess.

Why the struggle for a simple greeting. Dr. Biden was like...

giphy.gif

For what seemed like hours until she said "thanks."

AgnesGooch

Cool With You
Reaction score
Reactions
640,815 19,021 12,528
Alleybux
Meh. I think it is obvious that Kate has stage fright and issues with public speaking. She likely has genuine anxiety issues around it. Yes I will give her a pass for that because a lot of people deal with a fear of public speaking.

DaemonT

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,727 1,267 1,756
Alleybux
Public speaking can cause anxiety for anyone. No one ever said DoC was dumb.

Her and Dr. Jill looked great and comfortable together.
Warm friendly body language.

There isn’t a US President who doesn’t go gaga over the RF, esp from Bidens’ era.

LolaBea

Reaction score
Reactions
541,424 5,941 1,428
Alleybux
Jill didn’t seem too impressed by Kate lol

That is why they live for still photos of over animated discussions and bouts of manic smiles and laughter. The real thing is a tragedy.

I don't know why they put her out there if she's this terrible. Why doesn't she have the skills to help her through? It gets to a point when you just want to put people like her out of their misery with their shaky voice, repetitive thank yous, notes, flailing hands... she is 39, 10 years in with access to top skilled experts. TF is with her?

Rainn87

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
198,723 1,708 494
Alleybux

The MAGA cult is starting to realize that there not any public pictures of Keen Kate meeting, with their cult leader's wife Melania, or the Donald....

They were way too stupid to notice at the time how the palace used Meghan being on maternity leave to catch the fact both Kate and Will didn't appear alongside the Trumps. Harry and Meghan were used as scapegoats during that time. Now, some are starting to see the BIGGER snub came from the Cambridge's...LOL

TheWindyStorm

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,288 3,522 1,667
Alleybux
After 10 years of purposely chasing after a world-famous prince and 10 years of marriage, she still hasn't gotten a hold of her presentation skills. She needs to enroll in an online university public speaking course. 20 years in the game and still presenting like this is an utter shame. There's no excuse, given that we were told she had practice and help. Why chase after a prince for so long, if you know you could not handle speaking publicly??

Her fans are already making excuses for her.

NiaNene

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,048 7,706 9,582
Alleybux
After 10 years of purposely chasing after a world-famous prince and 10 years of marriage, she still hasn't gotten a hold of her presentation skills. She needs to enroll in an online university public speaking course. 20 years in the game and still presenting like this is an utter shame. There's no excuse, given that we were told she had practice and help. Why chase after a prince for so long, if you know you could not handle speaking publicly??

Her fans are already making excuses for her.
You wish MM was the one in her position, we get it

LovelySan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
119,963 5,083 6,135
Alleybux
Meh. I think it is obvious that Kate has stage fright and issues with public speaking. She likely has genuine anxiety issues around it. Yes I will give her a pass for that because a lot of people deal with a fear of public speaking.

Yes, she definitely seems to have stage fright. Her voice was shaking and I can relate to that somewhat. People who have issues with public speaking always have what they plan to say written down, even something as simple as an introduction. It may seem silly to others but when you don't have something written down your mind can just go blank, because of fear, and you may end up completely making a fool of yourself.

Doyouwanna

Is it me? Am I the villain?
Reaction score
Reactions
111,205 1,556 613
Alleybux

She doesn’t get a pass from me. She was with william ten years before they married. She chased the role, instead of looking up Diana’s fashions, her and Carole should have also payed attention to the fact that Diana got help with giving speech’s and being more comfortable.

getcholife

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,320 1,699 1,257
Alleybux
She's embarrassing. She got too used to no doing anything when Harry and Meghan were picking up the slack. Now that she's forced to be front and center and just isn't right for the role.

LovelySan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
119,963 5,083 6,135
Alleybux
That is why they live for still photos of over animated discussions and bouts of manic smiles and laughter. The real thing is a tragedy.

I don't know why they put her out there if she's this terrible. Why doesn't she have the skills to help her through? It gets to a point when you just want to put people like her out of their misery with their shaky voice, repetitive thank yous, notes, flailing hands... she is 39, 10 years in with access to top skilled experts. TF is with her?

I think you're being too harsh. You can be very skilled and an intelligent person but not be a great public speaker. That has nothing to do with age nor does it mean you're stupid or incompetent. I know several highly capable people who just aren't good public speakers.

DaemonT

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,727 1,267 1,756
Alleybux
Kate isn’t the most confident and you can tell she gets anxiety being in the spotlight. That’s why Will married her… she’ll never steal his shine.
Or bc he loved her and thought she’d be a great lifelong partner in the journey to kinghood as well as a doting mother to their children.

Oh wait he was right. They complement each other.

it’s like Americans don’t understand the strict heirarcheral structure of the royal family. NO ONE can steal William’s shine bc as eventual heir, every accommodation/event/stage caters to Charles 1st, then William and so on. Catherine is great, as William’s partner and mother of an heir. Even if she was Britney Spears, she’d nvr be Queen IF WILLIAM WASNT KING.

it’s like saying Charles gets jealous when he sees polls saying skip him and put William on the throne. The public is fickle but royal structures are fixed. Charles will take the throne, unless he chooses not to.

Princess Diana had a lot of shine but her star would’ve been 100x brighter if she actually became Queen bc that’s how all PR at BP is designed.

DaemonT

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,727 1,267 1,756
Alleybux
I think you're being too harsh. You can be very skilled and an intelligent person but not be a great public speaker. That has nothing to do with age nor does it mean you're stupid or incompetent. I know several highly capable people who just aren't good public speakers.

I can’t imagine this font doesn’t know anxiety w public speaking has nothing to do w someone’s personality or intelligence

But there’s a cute cult here who loves to cut down the future Queen just for existing.

She’s literally the least problematic family member of them all, by far. Her pr game is non-controversial, non-offensive so it must mean she lacks personality.

I really think Duchess Catherine just understands and takes her role seriously.

she does everything by the book and it’s a reason to hate her. Make it make sense

Doyouwanna

Reaction score
Reactions
111,205 1,556 613
Alleybux

Now I understand why she used to just smile and wave, she should stick to that. Imagine chasing a future king and not making sure that your prepared, she’s lucky that she’s been put on a pedestal.

THEACO

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
301,232 6,971 555
Alleybux
Kate has always had issues with public speaking. To her credit she has improved. I understand her being nervous in this moment.

VampiraDelaine

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
62,794 2,147 438
Alleybux
I'm honestly just here for OP's avatar. Makes me guffaw every single time.
225045.jpg

As for Kate, I think it's a shame that the courtiers or whoever's in charge haven't gotten her a good speech coach by now to help her build her confidence and skills. But this is a family where mediocrity in all things seems to be prized, so she fits right in with her husband and co.

TheWindyStorm

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,288 3,522 1,667
Alleybux
You wish MM was the one in her position, we get it
Nah, I don't actually care. Who wants to be in Kate's position? As if her visible eating disorder isn't enough to scare you away.

What I do know is that Meghan wouldn't be stammering like an idiot talking to his high school crush nor would she have needed a notecard for simple statements. But then again, why am I surprised about Mrs. Faberge Eggs?

TheWindyStorm

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,288 3,522 1,667
Alleybux
That's the funny thing. Her fans love to talk about how she is shy, but that's not an excuse. Why chase a future king, if you aren't comfortable with public speaking?? Get lessons, it's not that hard.

Diana knew she had problems in certain areas and got help in them so she wouldn't look foolish. She was dropped in the royal pit at 19 and still climbed out and made it happen. Kate's been at this for twenty years. Y'all keep making excuses for mediocrity and it's so telling.

Doyouwanna

Reaction score
Reactions
111,205 1,556 613
Alleybux
Nah, I don't actually care. Who wants to be in Kate's position? As if her visible eating disorder isn't enough to scare you away.

What I do know is that Meghan wouldn't be stammering like an idiot talking to his high school crush nor would she have needed a notecard for simple statements. But then again, why am I surprised about Mrs. Faberge Eggs?

lets not bring Meghan into this and use a better comparison. Kate is married to a future monarch and if we compare her to the other spouses of future monarchs, she comes dead last. Crown Princess Mary also chased a title but she puts the work in and was named regent when Fred and his mother aren’t in the country. Prince Daniel had to jump through hoops just to marry Victoria and had to study in order to prove himself.

Melons

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
73,720 1,891 1,340
Alleybux
The same people excusing Kate would tear Meghan apart if she did this. They gon in on Meghan for less but suddenly a FQC does not need to know how to speak in public.

Last edited:

NiaNene

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,048 7,706 9,582
Alleybux

Ok so you just confirmed that you wish and think MM should be doing this but she wouldn’t be even if she was still living there. This is for the heirs. And MM’s vagina comes up to her neck so I don’t know why you’re insulting Kate’s body out of nowhere like your idol’s is perfect

gwopijon

Zirconia (Nina) and Polly Esther (BrieBrie)
Reaction score
Reactions
183,332 6,267 1,981
Alleybux
10 years of "training" for that MEDIOCRE PHONY yet she can't even ad-lib some lame formal welcome. 10 years and she's got nothing to show for it
1808f11c5cbe69016d6ef7f8c3397a81.gif

LolaBea

Reaction score
Reactions
541,424 5,941 1,428
Alleybux

My criticism was nothing but fair and even then I would say I was easy on her. I could see this if she was one year in but to have access to resources, and to take time to practice and gain the necessary tools to help her though 30 seconds of thank you for coming could have been exercised, they clearly were not.

Kate understands the stage she's on and instead of taking the time to focus and practice she continues to act as if it is cute. Nope not at that big age, by now she should have basic speaking skills to get her through things. I don't know why you took my comment all the way left but when people like Amanda Gorman make it a point to tackle their speech challenges by putting in the work to improve themselves there is absolutely no excuse for a big 39 year old who we're told gained more confident, has finally come into her own and now speaks up. None.

LovelySan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
119,963 5,083 6,135
Alleybux
That's the funny thing. Her fans love to talk about how she is shy, but that's not an excuse. Why chase a future king, if you aren't comfortable with public speaking?? Get lessons, it's not that hard.

Diana knew she had problems in certain areas and got help in them so she wouldn't look foolish. She was dropped in the royal pit at 19 and still climbed out and made it happen. Kate's been at this for twenty years. Y'all keep making excuses for mediocrity and it's so telling.

Lessons can't make anxiety go away in every situation. Sometimes people get nervous. She gets her point across and we understand what she's saying. We have people as huge as Beyonce, a woman who performs for a living, who still gets nervous doing interviews. Does that make her mediocre? People are still human at the end the day. Y'all love to call people mediocre. I hope y'all are at the very top of your fields and are as perfect as you expect everyone around you to be.

Melons

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
73,720 1,891 1,340
Alleybux
Lessons can't make anxiety go away in every situation. Sometimes people get nervous. She gets her point across and we understand what she's saying. We have people as huge as Beyonce, a woman who performs for a living, who still gets nervous doing interviews. Does that make her mediocre? People are still human at the end the day. Y'all love to call people mediocre. I hope y'all are at the very top of your fields and are as perfect as you expect everyone around you to be.
Beyoncé is one of best at her craft which performing not doing interviews which is why she doesn’t need to do them anymore.

honestly the criticism Kate garners in regards to her public speaking is legitimate. If she gets anxious and jittery there’s therapy, practice and even medication that would help with that. It’s seems like she doesn’t care and thinks her presence should be good enough.

one of the first speeches Diana gave, she was shaking and her voice was breaking. She improved dramatically in a short period of time because she needed to.

i don’t think anyone expects her to be perfect but she’s inhuman and indifferent. When Jill first started speaking it took her a minute to turn and face Jill, she wasn’t engaged. If Kate showed a bit of charm people wouldn’t even mind her mumbling at some points. It would seem relatable. At the moment I think it’s reading as condescending.

Last edited:

oumoub

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,519 986 348
Alleybux
Stage fright?!
like this?
1623447382323.jpeg

Last edited:

oumoub

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,519 986 348
Alleybux
lets not bring Meghan into this and use a better comparison. Kate is married to a future monarch and if we compare her to the other spouses of future monarchs, she comes dead last. Crown Princess Mary also chased a title but she puts the work in and was named regent when Fred and his mother aren’t in the country. Prince Daniel had to jump through hoops just to marry Victoria and had to study in order to prove himself.
The Mary example is good, another one, and more stark comparison is Queen Letitzia…like wtf? If she acted like Kate for even one second she’d be ripped to shreds. She stays ready and makes sure she and her daughters are prepared.

itgurl_29

A Girl About Town
Reaction score
Reactions
180,259 7,578 8,990
Alleybux
How utterly embarrassing. That was super uncomfortable to see. She can't speak on her own and is not even up to the most basic tasks of her "duty". This woman is like a six year old. The difference between her and Dr. Biden is stark and shocking.

LolaBea

Reaction score
Reactions
541,424 5,941 1,428
Alleybux
Beyoncé is one of best at her craft which performing not doing interviews which is why she doesn’t need to do them anymore.

honestly the criticism Kate garners in regards to her public speaking is legitimate. She clearly gets anxious and jittery but there’s therapy, practice and even medication that would help with that. It’s seems like she doesn’t care and thinks her presence should be good enough.

one of the first speeches Diana gave, she was shaking and her voice was breaking. She improved dramatically in short period of time be she needed to.

i don’t think anyone expects her to be perfect but she’s inhuman and indifferent. When Jill first started speaking it took her a minute to turn and face Jill, she wasn’t engaged. If Kate showed a bit of charm people wouldn’t even mind her mumbling at some points. It would seem relatable. At the moment I think it’s reading as condescending.

Good point. Public speaking involves listening as well it's what can create more of a dialog and help foster a very inclusive discussion. Kate acts like she's so easily distracted by shiny things, perhaps if she wanted to use it as a learning opportunity she would observe Dr. Biden’s mannerisms and take it as a cue to perhaps incorporate into her own learning. But nope, the girl wants to continue to sound a mess I'm just like if 10 years later and she still can't say a decent thanks to people who are devoting their time and effort, nowhere should the "give her a break" crew come trotting in.

This is why she stays simple and the same.

Doyouwanna

Reaction score
Reactions
111,205 1,556 613
Alleybux
The Mary example is good, another one, and more stark comparison is Queen Letitzia…like wtf? If she acted like Kate for even one second she’d be ripped to shreds. She stays ready and makes sure she and her daughters are prepared.

Yeah the Kate stans tried to drag Queen Letitzia for giving Kate the side eye. She gave Kate the side eye because she didn’t curtsy.