Katy Perry is granted a permanent restraining order against a stalker

Freja

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
659,141 274,738 8,222
Alleybux
Katy Perry is granted a permanent restraining order against a stalker who has been making direct threats against her family
  • A judge granted the order against 38-year-old William Terry, who must stay 100 yards away from Perry at all times, according to TMZ
  • Terry must also stay away from the singer's fiance Orlando Bloom, their newborn daughter and Bloom's son Flynn for the next three years
  • Terry is also prohibited from trying to contact Perry or Bloom, her family or staff, and he can't even post anything about her on social media
  • He is also ordered to stay away from all of her live performances as well
Katy Perry was granted a permanent restraining order against a stalker who threatened the lives of her and her family.

A judge issued the order against 38-year-old William Terry, after he was arrested at Perry's Los Angeles home in September.

The stalker was apprehended after he jumped over a fence on her property, and also spent months posting threats against her fiancee Orlando Bloom and other lewd messages.

34172184-8821669-Restraining_order_Katy_Perry_was_granted_a_permanent_restraining-a-44_1602202149893.jpg

Restraining order: Katy Perry was granted a permanent restraining order against a stalker who threatened the lives of her and her family

The judge ordered that Terry must stay at least 100 yards away from Perry and Bloom, along with their newborn baby and Bloom's son Flynn, from his previous relationship with Miranda Kerr.

He must maintain that distance from Perry and her family for the next three years, according to the report.

Terry is also prohibited from trying to contact Perry, Bloom, her staff, or from posting anything about her on social media.

34172186-8821669-Judge_The_judge_ordered_that_Terry_must_stay_at_least_100_yards_-a-45_1602202149927.jpg

Judge: The judge ordered that Terry must stay at least 100 yards away from Perry and Bloom, along with their newborn baby and Bloom's son Flynn, from his previous relationship with Miranda Kerr

Terry is also ordered to stay away from all of Perry's live performances as well, stemming from a scary incident at her home in September.

He had jumped the fence on her property, while Perry was home with her newborn daughter, Daisy Dove Bloom.

When approached by her security team, Terry reportedly refused to leave the property, so her security team placed him under a citizen's arrest and apprehended him until the police arrived and arrested him for trespassing.

Terry was released after the incident, though Perry feared he would return, since he also managed to get onto her property after claiming that Perry invited him.

He had been posting lewd messages about Perry on social media for months, along with threats aimed at Bloom, who she's been with since 2016.

The social media posts date back to December 2019, where he threatened to, 'snap Orlando Bloom's neck.'

He also posted that he hoped Bloom's son Flynn and his ex Miranda Kerr would, 'catch covid and die.'

His tweets also included a number of xesually graphic and explicit comments about Perry herself.

Perry and Bloom welcomed their first child Daisy Dove Bloom back in August.

34172172-8821669-Mom_Perry_and_Bloom_welcomed_their_first_child_Daisy_Dove_Bloom_-a-49_1602202150261.jpg

Mom: Perry and Bloom welcomed their first child Daisy Dove Bloom back in August

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...manent-restraining-order-against-STALKER.html

Helwa

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,681 1,837 1,457
Alleybux
I thought it was the man from that catfish episode for a minute.

I hope her and her family stay safe. Stalkers are no joke and mess you up psychologically.

snowy

don’t leave me hanging babygirl
Reaction score
Reactions
28,301 449 92
Alleybux
Wow, stalkers are insane.

I remember a time back in the day when countless of young female stars were killed by deranged stalkers. Glad they granted her a restraining order.

melaninmuse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,030 7,345 271
Alleybux
I thought it was the man from that catfish episode for a minute.

I hope her and her family stay safe. Stalkers are no joke and mess you up psychologically.
lmao that was my first thought.
chile when they did the update at the end of the episode and the man STILL thought he was talking to Katy....
giphy.gif

I wonder if ol dude ever got over that.

Freja

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
659,141 274,738 8,222
Alleybux
With a newborn and him also threatening Orly's ex and their child this must have been terrifying.