Quantcast

Keanu Reeves' Girlfriend Alexandra Grant Asks For Restraining Order From Actor's Stalker

rosescented

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,688 310 59
Alleybux
RO – Parker Criminal History

Due to the RO filing referring to violence and a fear that harassment will escalate due to Parker’s criminal history as a convicted felon -- a look at Parker’s criminal history as outlined in the RO filing is warranted.

View attachment 1952460

View attachment 1952465

View attachment 1952467

Grant’s filing shows the following as Parker’s criminal history:

(Note: SISS has the same criminal history outlined in their Declaration)

View attachment 1952472

There are four noteworthy items.

(1) There is NO evidence of violence, threats or stalking in Parker’s criminal history.

(2) A possible factor contributing to the repeated probation violations may be an inability to pay restitution fees or fines. It’s reasonable that persons with convictions, and especially felony convictions, find it more difficult to find employment and places to live. Skipping town because you fear going back to jail or prison for violating parole for not paying fees is understandable. I am not excusing this behavior, I am offering explanatory conditions that most people do not have to deal with or think about.

(3) In 2000, as part of sentencing Parker was required to participate in a mental health treatment program, as directed by the probation officer – and Parker was responsible for paying part or all of this cost, depending on the amount.

View attachment 1952474

In the filing, Grant juxtaposes herself with Parker and characterizes Parker as a criminal who was sentenced to years of jail time, “as well as mental health treatment (which she failed to participate in as ordered).”

To me, this portion of the RO filing is mildly offensive and indicative of why people shy away from mental health options; they fear the stigma attached to getting treatment and being labeled a mental health patient.

View attachment 1952475

Further, when looking at the criminal records, there was only one instance of “failing to participate” in a mental health treatment program: from 6/1/2006 – 7/20/2006.

View attachment 1952478

(4) The last noteworthy item I found was that the SISS Declaration, even though they state that they conducted a “comprehensive investigation that included detailed analysis of …the social media accounts at issue,” only includes posts that they obtained from Grant’s Declaration.

View attachment 1952482

Worse, Grant’s Declaration was dated on July 14th, and SISS’s Declaration was dated July 13th.

View attachment 1952565

I've never worked on a case before where an expert, in their sworn Declaration/Affidavit, referred to another person's sworn statement that was dated AFTER theirs was dated.

View attachment 1952484

I asked an attorney friend for legal clarification and was given this reply:

If Claudia (SISS) prepared and signed her Declaration on July 13, 2020 - how did she know what was contained in Grant’s Declaration, let alone what Exhibit # evidence would be, dated and signed a day later?

This entire investigation is inadmissible. You don't have to explain what you think they were doing or create a scenario. It's out - period. No one can predict the future. The party's attorney needs to file a motion to strike the Affidavit from the Exhibits as it brings into question the credibility of the investigation. Did they investigate, or did they base their evidence on hearsay from the Plaintiff's unsigned Declaration?

**You know it's not legally binding until it's signed - therefore she can't say she saw a draft copy of Grant’s declaration.

The SISS Declaration has an egregious amount of false information in it that was detailed in previous posts. THIS error with the dates on the Declarations is a legal issue that the lawyers should have caught. Leads me to believe this was a rushed filing.

Reasonable questions:

When was SISS contacted to do this work for Grant?

Since Grant was in Germany when she filed for the TRO/RO, she could not have been in fear of physical stalking -- so what was being posted on SM a week to 10 days prior to the filing that caused Grant to have such fear?

Analysis of the Restraining Order by Nana2020 discussing – Parker Criminal History which did not include violence or stalking and there is a clear issue with the date of signature of Alexandra Grant's expert company.

TrapperKeeper

The Generalist of General Managers
Reaction score
Reactions
10,170 137 26
Alleybux
Wow, it looks like some people who downvoted all of Rosescented's posts today have now gone back and removed their ratings so they can try to turn the tables on Rose and say that's she's downvoting them.

Don't you have anything better to do than go around and harass people on this website? Rosescented is posting about the subject of this thread, the restraining order. You're just coming here to insult and downvote people interested in the subject matter.

Shaking my head vigorously. You're pathetic. :no2:nah:mask

Serial downvoting is when you follow thread to thread, which was what @rosescented did. Why is she following a specific user to non-Keanu threads to downvote her? That’s serial downvoting.

also even if someone removes their downvote it doesn’t disappear from the user’s history. I’m sure the Mods can look further into this behavior. Because @rosescented stalked a user’s comment history to downvote them and that’s textbook serial groaning which is against the rules.

rosescented

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,688 310 59
Alleybux
Serial downvoting is when you follow thread to thread, which was what @rosescented did. Why is she following a specific user to non-Keanu threads to downvote her? That’s serial downvoting.

also even if someone removes their downvote it doesn’t disappear from the user’s history. I’m sure the Mods can look further into this behavior. Because @rosescented stalked a user’s comment history to downvote them and that’s textbook serial groaning which is against the rules.

You mean like the person who follows and down vote me in four different threads, the Keanu Reeves discussion, the two RO threads, and the serial groan-er thread. That's an example of serial groaning?

TrapperKeeper

The Generalist of General Managers
Reaction score
Reactions
10,170 137 26
Alleybux
You mean like the person who follows and down vote me in four different threads, the Keanu Reeves discussion, the two RO threads, and the serial groan-er thread. That's an example of serial groaning?

you mean someone who is active in ALL those Keanu thread downvoting you? That’s not serial groaning.

going through someone’s history and groaning them on posts/thread you aren’t active on is serial groaning.

rosescented

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,688 310 59
Alleybux
you mean someone who is active in ALL those Keanu thread downvoting you? That’s not serial groaning.

going through someone’s history and groaning them on posts/thread you aren’t active on is serial groaning.

No, those are the only four threads I am on and someone followed me to all four and down-vote me in all of them.

rosescented

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,688 310 59
Alleybux
Interesting post on a psychic gossip blog about Alexandra Grant's Retraining Oder:

Alexandra Grant filed restraining order VICTIM.. Yeah just like Amber Heard is...

Alexandra Grant.
She wanted to be famous...
After this is over
she'll be
INFAMOUS...

WHY?
Well, she has obtained
a temporary restraining order.
Against
a woman named

Catherine.

who she claims is
Keanu Reeves Stalker
&
now her
own personal
"STALKER!"

How do we know this?

Alexandra Grant.
Filed the
restraining order...

Leaked it to the press...
Is now giving comments on it...

Keanu Reeves' Girlfriend, Alexandra Grant, Got A Restraining Order Against His Stalker

"Mind you that is her day job..."
"FAME hoe..."

AG
has accused her
"Stalker"
Catherine.

Of many nasty things.

Most of these things
this woman didn't do.

Not a a good move Alexandra Grant

Even for you...

It's going to blow up in your face...
By the time this restraining order legal business is finished...

Alexandra Grant.
Will be Publicly
exposed for...

The leaking...
The lies...
The conning...
The Stealing...
The Plotting...
The Planning...
The Book keeping...

The not so Philanthropic...
Philanthrophy...

Keanu Reeves
for him
it will be ...
VERY PUBLIC...
VERY EMBARASSING...
Very Expensive...
Very Depressing...

He may forgive the Leaks...
But he won't
Won't forgive the lies...
Or the stealing...
He will be done with her...
Sometimes we have to learn the hard way...

Keanu Reeves
will recover from this...

Alexandra Grant...
Will not recover...
She will loose everything...

She will have
FAME AT LEAST...
Well...
INFAMY...

As I have said before...

Black Magic Bringth...
Black Magic Taketh ...

ExMrsDepp

I'm old not dead...
Reaction score
Reactions
2,540 5 15
Alleybux
I get up for the day and have all these alerts.
Time to enable no alerts because of the pests.

I agree with @glossygloss. I get why Alexandra Grant filed ROs. The Discussion has crossed the line into stalking and I want nothing to do with it.

Damn y'all are very bored people. Leave me alone!!

Last edited:

bammer

thinking of a master plan
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
91,041 1,646 301
Alleybux
giphy.gif

I hope she sues every last one of the stalkers. There's some seriously delusional behavior in the Keanu thread.

rosescented

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,688 310 59
Alleybux
giphy.gif

I hope she sues every last one of the stalkers. There's some seriously delusional behavior in the Keanu thread.

Before she starts wasting money suing everyone, she needs to see how this first restraining order goes first and what will come out of it.

Apparently some of the people she falsely accused and lumped as a convicted felon has talked to lawyer and the court regarding a counter sue... :)