Quantcast

Keith Sweat Tea

PeachnPearls

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Hi everyone! I was a member years back. I would come on time to time and read posts but I decided to rejoin because this is the one place I can always find the tea I need.

Does anyone have any recent information on Keith Sweat (particularly his relationship status)? I don't live too far from Alpharetta, so for the ATL fonts, does anyone know where he likes to hang out these days when he's in town and not doing shows?

Reaction score
Reactions
75,668 1,640 2,662
Alleybux
200.gif

i think you meant to post this in the "any info on..." forum.

PettyBooop

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,177 29 15
Alleybux
Girl you'd better hurry up and edit your thread title by throwing a question mark at the end of it, 'lest you get read for filth 'round these here parts. You got folks entering this thread thing you've got some tea :sidefrown:

Hi everyone! I was a member years back. I would come on time to time and read posts but I decided to rejoin because this is the one place I can always find the tea I need.

Does anyone have any recent information on Keith Sweat (particularly his relationship status)? I don't live too far from Alpharetta, so for the ATL fonts, does anyone know where he likes to hang out these days when he's in town and not doing shows?

Damngina10

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
89,176 1,651 605
Alleybux

Girl keith ol' a** lol. He hangs out at the Hudson Grille in Alpharetta I believe it's off windward parkway ( over in that area ) all the time . I run into him there atleast once every other month especially during football season when my dude drags me down there to watch the damn panthers in all falcon fan club neighborhood :e7_25:

PeachnPearls

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Girl keith ol' a** lol. He hangs out at the Hudson Grille in Alpharetta I believe it's off windward parkway ( over in that area ) all the time . I run into him there atleast once every other month especially during football season when my dude drags me down there to watch the damn panthers in all falcon fan club neighborhood :e7_25:

As I had stated I'm new to posting on here, so thank you very much for taking the time to answer my question without any unnecessary and petty drama. It's very much appreciated😊!!!

PeachnPearls

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Now that I got what I needed the rest of you bitter, petty b!tches can kiss my ass and go to hell when you're done✌🏽️.

MrsTresvant

Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,488 20,156 17,407
Alleybux
Thanks....this is relevant to my interests.

MrsTresvant

Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,488 20,156 17,407
Alleybux
Girl the bar ain’t even there no more lol . I moved out the area so I don’t run into him anymore
What's the next likely casual dining spot up that way? I've been off the North Fulton circuit for damn well over a decade...a relative managed a pro golf shop up that way and I'd float by to hang out and meet people as an aside that way. I'm too aloof to really get with the sh!ts back then but a bish done got old in numbers, not in body nor face and Sallie Mae ain't lettin' up...lol

If he likes to spank...we can indulge in a lil' BDSM if that's his thing....wink-wink (yeah fuking right)

Damngina10

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
89,176 1,651 605
Alleybux
What's the next likely casual dining spot up that way? I've been off the North Fulton circuit for damn well over a decade...a relative managed a pro golf shop up that way and I'd float by to hang out and meet people as an aside that way. I'm too aloof to really get with the sh!ts back then but a bish done got old in numbers, not in body nor face and Sallie Mae ain't lettin' up...lol

If he likes to spank...we can indulge in a lil' BDSM if that's his thing....wink-wink (yeah fuking right)

Im not sure so much has changed up there ! I would see him and just wave so Idk all that . I also ran into lil Jon twice when I lived up there . Idk if he lived in that area though because I ran into him both times at the same place . This little breakfast spots off highway 9. In fact that’s where the Hudson grill use to be , off highway 9. I think a lot of retired celebs and athletes live that way now that I think about it because my ex was constantly pointing out athletes we would see and I would not care lol like oh … that’s nice .

MrsTresvant

Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,488 20,156 17,407
Alleybux
Im not sure so much has changed up there ! I would see him and just wave so Idk all that . I also ran into lil Jon twice when I lived up there . Idk if he lived in that area though because I ran into him both times at the same place . This little breakfast spots off highway 9. In fact that’s where the Hudson grill use to be , off highway 9. I think a lot of retired celebs and athletes live that way now that I think about it because my ex was constantly pointing out athletes we would see and I would not care lol like oh … that’s nice .
I look rather young facially and small-boned for my old age...I could get him...ain't no doubt about that.

But I need to know what the hell that font on here was talking about some back in 2016 some random woman called her event planning company saying she was finna marry a celebrity named Keith Sweat and the white people on her job had to google wtf he even was!

I was crine! Also wanna know if he had a baby with Bobby Brown's sister in law...somebody on CNN referred to Bobby's son as Keith's "nephew" dancing in the audience...that was Bobby and Alicia's son...

How can a black male celeb be so damned secretive in ATLANTA!?

Then again, he DID manage to keep LisaWuGirl hidden for almost a decade.

MrsTresvant

Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,488 20,156 17,407
Alleybux

Looks at the date this thread was made...then 2 months later, Mr. Sweat comes on a radio/tv show and indicates he can't put his girlfriend's name out there because of the type of work she does that is "close to something like a judge but not quite..." meaning she's in the public eye as either law enforcement, a lawyer, an educator or some high level government work.

So he DOES date regular career oriented women like I suspected anybody with a history of working for a brokerage on Wall Street would...tried to tell these bozos that man moves in different circles.

TheChanteuse

LSA: where the average bw looks like Mariah!
Reaction score
Reactions
71,165 1,901 724
Alleybux

Oh you not playing playing

MrsTresvant

Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,488 20,156 17,407
Alleybux
Oh you not playing playing
At my age...age...nope...might as well give the good ole college try one mo gin for the road. 60 year old men like women who look much younger than we really are and no kids...I can pass for 25 easily...still attract young fµck bois...lol. I ain't trying to marry the man...sh!t. But if that CSUP look right...one and done.

Inbox me whomever got da scoop. If he ain't remarried...in ATL...oh well hell's bells!

TheChanteuse

LSA: where the average bw looks like Mariah!
Reaction score
Reactions
71,165 1,901 724
Alleybux
At my age...age...nope...might as well give the good ole college try one mo gin for the road. 60 year old men like women who look much younger than we really are and no kids...I can pass for 25 easily...still attract young fµck bois...lol. I ain't trying to marry the man...sh!t. But if that CSUP look right...one and done.

Inbox me whomever got da scoop. If he ain't remarried...in ATL...oh well hell's bells!
Don’t leave us hanging Miss. Come back with the D report. Mmmmh ‘ Make it last forever’ * in his nasally ass voice. I’m trying to see something :ROFLMAO: