Kelly Rowland, Natasha Marc, and Yootha Wong-Loi-Sing attend the MACRO Pre-Oscar Party 2019

You Mad or Nah
OLDHEAD
Reactions
277,676 9,803 10,611
Alleybux
Kelly+Rowland+MACRO+Pre+Oscar+Party+2019+11EwO7-WDY1x.jpg

Kelly+Rowland+MACRO+Pre+Oscar+Party+2019+qw-zaADQ5gMx.jpg

Kelly+Rowland+MACRO+Pre+Oscar+Party+2019+fVhIcByBejLx.jpg

Kelly+Rowland+MACRO+Pre+Oscar+Party+2019+Vtg7XJ6lWbQx.jpg

Kelly+Rowland+MACRO+Pre+Oscar+Party+2019+PUc-IH5lQJyx.jpg

Kelly+Rowland+MACRO+Pre+Oscar+Party+2019+Y8-RFbQt5Pcx.jpg

The madame of the Priestly Townhouse
Reactions
90,460 1,709 566
Alleybux
Beautiful woman in a gorgeous color but I do not like that outfit. I love her hair tho! I love that Kelly wears hair that resembles most black women’s hair. She’s def always been my hair-inspo!

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Official Aaliyah Jay Thread Part 2
She definitely always being rude on Twitter and her followers always pipe her up like “get em together joy” “tell them not to play with you” she...
IAmSherikaB/EatingPrettyMukbangs
Yes her fit was lowkey fire I’ll give her this her seafood always looks great! Sherika needs to do more of these n put more enthusiasm into her...
New York Who These Chicks Be Vol. 24
Jazzy just because something is vegan doesn’t mean it’s healthy. Read the labels those boca burgers are trash. But then again you wouldn’t know...
Groom accused of raping wedding guest on morning of Las Vegas nuptials
her excuse for him is unreal. even IF the other woman consented (I dont believe that AT ALL), the best way you can look at it is he still cheated...
Black Twitter Tea & Discussion Thread
Looks like Jessie left them because they weren’t putting in the work. At least that’s what I get from it. According to Jessie that’s exactly...
Married At First Sight: Unmatchables
yes they doooo!! she booked and busy in Houston. $425 per hour insurance driven, no doubt...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9551225/Pfizer-hits-Biden-administration-vaccine-patent-waivers.html Shot to bits: Pfizer and Moderna...
  • Poll
Pre-Nursing & Nursing School Thread
Took my last exam in nursing school on Wednesday and will be graduating officially May 19th!! The journey has been long and hard but I’m thankful...
"Yall Naturals need some color!" thoughts?
as someone who has had some fun colors. no. not at all. there is nothing wrong with natural hair in it's natural color. and when ppl say their...
Top Bottom