Kendall Jenner Ruined Her Face: Has A Whole Pillow Face At The Age of 25

culturistic

what a schmuck, back up.
Reaction score
Reactions
25,133 223 50
Alleybux
It does NOT.

It's just expensive and she would need to stay home for a week or 2 to let her skin recover. Def an easier solution for the "natural" sister than pumping her whole face with toxic filler including her lips and her cheekbones, OH and the threads she's inserted into her face to get that fox eye look.

deepLaser1.jpg

maxresdefault-1-1541015269.jpg

But neither have acne scarring in their befores.

Examples.

gallery_110231_10048_89704.jpg

Bellafill_for_Acne_for_website_and_blog.jpg

acne-scars-before-after-01-en.jpg

They all still have significant scarring in the afters even after laser treatments.

Kendall wanted instant gratification and smooth look, and did fillers ON top of the laser/facials.

Kawaiilover

Lover Of All Things Cute!❤
Reaction score
Reactions
55,585 483 346
Alleybux
There's been tons of rumors of her being a rude b!tch and a nightmare to work with so I can't say I feel bad

Kenzainfluenza

Zouiten
Reaction score
Reactions
9,584 456 352
Alleybux
But neither have acne scarring in their befores.

Examples.

gallery_110231_10048_89704.jpg

Bellafill_for_Acne_for_website_and_blog.jpg

acne-scars-before-after-01-en.jpg

They all still have significant scarring in the afters even after laser treatments.

Kendall wanted instant gratification and smooth look, and did fillers ON top of the laser/facials.

the pics you posted are results after one session.

I've posted a bunch of pics with much worse acne than kendall ever had with great results. Laser resurfacing can take 10 years off your face just by burning layers of skin off your face to force new skin to start generating you think it can't erase a few acne scar.

acne-scar-removal-nyc-before-and-after-photo-09.jpg

acne_pictures-1423.jpg

Acne_Scar_BA.jpg

Kendall's Acne "SCARS" aka normal skin texture:

f18e05344579d68737e908ef375e449c.jpg

Mj the goat

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,996 1,231 2,790
Alleybux
Lets face it Kendall knows her ass would be adored if she was a lesbian, because her ass been queerbaiting with Bella Hadid, Cara Delevingne etc.

So if it was for REAL for real, she would have been came out by now because she knows it would make her super interesting and likeable. Why would she pass up on the opportunity on that?
For one her families only popularity outside of the US is the Middle East and South America. She’s delayed coming out for so long and teased coming out before which made lgbt people mad at her. Her family is also against it and paid a bunch of money and called on every connection they could to make sure the pic of her kissing a girl in Europe didn’t hit the mainstream. She waited way to long to come out smoothly. She was literally dating a girl when she was 18 or 19 and that would’ve been the perfect time for her to come out. And the lgbt community ain’t big enough to make her the money she can make in the Middle East and South America. Kendall is at the very least bisexual but she won’t come out until she’s retiring from the Kardashian’s

getcholife

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,320 1,700 1,257
Alleybux
It's known that filler really doesn't leave your body, it just moves around and if you add more and more to upkeep you'll get the forever pillow face.

LoLu10Plus

Laughter is the best medicine.
Reaction score
Reactions
41,680 873 192
Alleybux
I give Kourtney props, you can tell she doesn't touch her face. Her version of getting older looks better.
I give Kourtney props, you can tell she doesn't touch her face. Her version of getting older looks better.

Oh, but she does touch her face. She’s just a lot more subtle about it. I don’t think she’s messed with her body like the others, but she’s definitely had plastic surgery. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s had a mini-facelift already. She’s still the most natural and best looking of the bunch.

images

I always just feel so badly for their daughters. How can you teach your daughter to love herself as she is when you obviously don’t love yourself as you are?

reyals

virgo
Reaction score
Reactions
271,787 9,547 3,539
Alleybux
It's known that filler really doesn't leave your body, it just moves around and if you add more and more to upkeep you'll get the forever pillow face.

small amounts of filler do leave your body (i got my lips done 2 years ago and the filler is all gone) but you need to stop getting filler. kendall probably sleeps on her back to help prevent the filler from moving around too.

Mic2000

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
710 198 9
Alleybux
Oh, but she does touch her face. She’s just a lot more subtle about it. I don’t think she’s messed with her body like the others, but she’s definitely had plastic surgery. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s had a mini-facelift already. She’s still the most natural and best looking of the bunch.

images

I always just feel so badly for their daughters. How can you teach your daughter to love herself as she is when you obviously don’t love yourself as you are?
Kourtney was caught editing one of her pics before uploading it on insta in one episode last season lol like I know they all edit pics but it was funny seeing her getting caught in the act. I think Kim is the best looking one. She is STUNNING with no makeup. Kourtney personality is a major turn off yikes

LoLu10Plus

Laughter is the best medicine.
Reaction score
Reactions
41,680 873 192
Alleybux
Kourtney was caught editing one of her pics before uploading it on insta in one episode last season lol like I know they all edit pics but it was funny seeing her getting caught in the act. I think Kim is the best looking one. She is STUNNING with no makeup. Kourtney personality is a major turn off yikes

She’s as dull as, and probably as dumb as, a bag of rocks. Kim was always the most gorgeous. But I feel like Kourtney will age the best because she’s hasn’t done so much sh!t to her face and body.

Makes me wonder what Kris was like as a mother that every single one of her daughters has changed themselves in some way.

I see nothing wrong with plastic surgery. Do what you want with your own body. But I find it suspect and sad when perfectly beautiful people feel the need to “fix” their bodies.

Mic2000

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
710 198 9
Alleybux
She’s as dull as, and probably as dumb as, a bag of rocks. Kim was always the most gorgeous. But I feel like Kourtney will age the best because she’s hasn’t done so much sh!t to her face and body.

Makes me wonder what Kris was like as a mother that every single one of her daughters has changed themselves in some way.

I see nothing wrong with plastic surgery. Do what you want with your own body. But I find it suspect and sad when perfectly beautiful people feel the need to “fix” their bodies.
kourtney certainly looks her age in some paps pics. The unedited ones. Nothing wrong with that sure. Kourtney has got work done for sure but not as extreme as Khloe Kylie

whutsthetea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,765 2,795 601
Alleybux
When will people understand fillers are the devil and do not stay in one place?
b!tches that don’t understand gravity.
View attachment 2367961

ya this picture shows some of the scaring and that type can only be fixed with fillers because it’s so deep into the skin.

What about laser resurfacing? I’ve heard really good things about laser/peels in combination.

do any of y’all have experience with getting lip fillers? Or heard of a botox lip flip?

culturistic

what a schmuck, back up.
Reaction score
Reactions
25,133 223 50
Alleybux
b!tches that don’t understand gravity.

What about laser resurfacing? I’ve heard really good things about laser/peels in combination.

do any of y’all have experience with getting lip fillers? Or heard of a botox lip flip?

i hope i don't come off braggy but i've never had problems with my skin so i have no clue about lasers. i do have a mom AND a cousin who had bad acne scarring and lasers ain't do sh!t for them but then again it was couple of treatments done at the most YEARS ago so who knows.

also i will NEVER put fillers in my life. if i even considered it....maybe when i'm well in my 60s/70s god willing if i'm alive.

a lip lift is what bella hadid got which i honestly think looks great, gives off a full lip effect with out that duck look

whutsthetea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,765 2,795 601
Alleybux
i hope i don't come off braggy but i've never had problems with my skin so i have no clue about lasers. i do have a mom AND a cousin who had bad acne scarring and lasers ain't do sh!t for them but then again it was couple of treatments done at the most YEARS ago so who knows.

also i will NEVER put fillers in my life. if i even considered it....maybe when i'm well in my 60s/70s god willing if i'm alive.

a lip lift is what bella hadid got which i honestly think looks great, gives off a full lip effect with out that duck look
I want a botox lip flip...it looks so natural. Basically just relaxes the top lip muscle and let’s the top lip unfold a little more. My former roomate got Botox and juvaderm and I dunno what happened but she swelled up and had horrible bruising. So I’m in no rush, but in the future I’ve sorta clocked a procedure I want to try. It’s also not as permanent as a lip filler.

kendull my god tho she looks so bloated. Everyone giving MASK teas like

giphy.gif

culturistic

what a schmuck, back up.
Reaction score
Reactions
25,133 223 50
Alleybux
I want a botox lip flip...it looks so natural. Basically just relaxes the top lip muscle and let’s the top lip unfold a little more. My former roomate got Botox and juvaderm and I dunno what happened but she swelled up and had horrible bruising. So I’m in no rush, but in the future I’ve sorta clocked a procedure I want to try. It’s also not as permanent as a lip filler.

kendull my god tho she looks so bloated. Everyone giving MASK teas like

giphy.gif

GO FOR IT <3333. i honestly think a well done lip lift and mid face lift are the two only facial surgical procedures that ever look good/make sense (and sometimes nose job). but pls if you do fillers go for restalyne. juvaderm is a hylauronic acid based filler which attracts water hences why ppl end up getting duck lip bc sh!t swells when water comes in contact.

go for about 0.5 ml when you start. less is more, and slowly work up IF you need more which you probably don't if you're going for more ~natural~ look

don't do the mask. my mans was looking chisled af in dem movies :LOL:

whutsthetea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,765 2,795 601
Alleybux
GO FOR IT <3333. i honestly think a well done lip lift and mid face lift are the two only facial surgical procedures that ever look good/make sense (and sometimes nose job). but pls if you do fillers go for restalyne. juvaderm is a hylauronic acid based filler which attracts water hences why ppl end up getting duck lip bc sh!t swells when water comes in contact.

go for about 0.5 ml when you start. the less is more and slowly work up if you need more.

don't do the mask. my mans was looking chisled af in dem movies :LOL:
I KNEW a font on the kumdashian forum would come through on plastic surgery tea! Do you have any advice on how to find a reputable doctor/tech? There’s a ton of medispas that all offer everything, but should
I be going with someone with a specific certification, etc? I don’t know what to ask or be looking for. Botox is even offered at the hair salon now. I don’t wanna end up lookin like a Whole Foods wine-o mom from Orange County.

culturistic

what a schmuck, back up.
Reaction score
Reactions
25,133 223 50
Alleybux
I KNEW a font on the kumdashian forum would come through on plastic surgery tea! Do you have any advice on how to find a reputable doctor/tech? There’s a ton of medispas that all offer everything, but should
I be going with someone with a specific certification, etc? I don’t know what to ask or be looking for. Botox is even offered at the hair salon now. I don’t wanna end up lookin like a Whole Foods wine-o mom from Orange County.

LOOOOOL @ wine-o mom from Orange County. So specific in its accuracy i love it

I'm gonna DM you some great info regarding a reputable doctor. It might take a while but i promise i'll get back to you...:b41

whutsthetea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,765 2,795 601
Alleybux
LOOOOOL @ wine-o mom from Orange County. So specific in its accuracy i love it

I'm gonna DM you some great info regarding a reputable doctor. It might take a while but i promise i'll get back to you...:b41
Thank you SOOOO MUCH. <3333

BrownSkyn22

I just came to dance...dassit.
Reaction score
Reactions
94,057 2,758 571
Alleybux
damn her neck thick. She was pretty before, now she looks like the rest of those white plastic girls.
Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 2.58.33 PM.png

Blessed28

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
88,727 9,124 12,528
Alleybux

I agree.

NahBruh

It is what it is..
Reaction score
Reactions
14,783 1,098 70
Alleybux
I didn't expect it to be that bad. DAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNNNN!! :eek::eek::eek:

ve1609

Shooting stars
Reaction score
Reactions
145,226 4,099 679
Alleybux
I start see this last year, her face start getting weird, i deep down i think she wants looks more Kardashian now.

Doyouwanna

Is it me? Am I the villain?
Reaction score
Reactions
111,205 1,556 613
Alleybux

You definitely would want to go to someone who works on all sorts of features. You can tell when someone with ethnic features went to someone who had no idea what they were doing.

Just Log Off

Sorry I called your mother a ho.
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
65,490 2,226 1,155
Alleybux
I thought Kendall would never because I always thought she was naturally pretty but what was I thinking? Smh

whutsthetea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,765 2,795 601
Alleybux
You definitely would want to go to someone who works on all sorts of features. You can tell when someone with ethnic features went to someone who had no idea what they were doing.
That’s definitely what I need to not end up looking like a Whole Foods wine-o mom from the OC. A few of my POC friends have yt women noses now. It looks really small and pointy sitting on their face.

KandieLandxx

para-para-paradise °°°
Reaction score
Reactions
518 45 54
Alleybux
I don't want to bother making a while new Kendull thread. And last time I tried to make a thread it was "waiting for approval" from the "mods" for hours before poof, gone.

So anyway, lol, I just am finding it HI-larious that Bella Hadid has stayed booked and busy all throughout quarantine and even took a vacation, I believe her only one, and Gigi got booked damn near right after giving birth! Like !!!! :cry::cry::cry:

Kendall baby.. she really could've just improved her modeling skills, OR AT LEAST, been polite and professional and she wouldn't have to be the "face" of some random toothpaste no one buys, wouldn't have to pull tequila out her ass, I don't even think people cared about her collab with Kylie frfr. Not that many people care about KC anyway, but I hear zilch about Kendall's collab. And I myself thought it was YAWN. KENDULL personified.

I just had to get it out cause I follow the Hadid sisters, and they may not be LSA's cup of tea but I like them. So I checked out Kendall's IG and she's recently in a campaign for Alo (?) not sure, I think it's clothes. But she's just sitting there...
Screenshot_2021-03-05-21-29-14-132.jpg

Givenchy..
Screenshot_2021-03-05-21-29-44-296.jpg

Here's the Hadid girls @ Versace F/W 21
Screenshot_2021-03-05-21-34-29-854.jpg

And they had more looks than this, AND walked the show. Gigi opened and closed. I didn't watch it but Bella must not have been too far behind her. Kendall has some photo with Versace too, but she's not here. Hailey has one too, and her main job is JB's caregiver. I'm sure Kendall's just waiting for the dumbest NBA loser to wife her up. She was one I would LOW LOW- key route for, I have no idea why now. She has zero work ethic, juggles ball players, and has a sh!t personality if you're not kissing up to her. Shame. She could a been better.

Xxcooxx

Ceecee
Reaction score
Reactions
1,689 49 36
Alleybux
I don't want to bother making a while new Kendull thread. And last time I tried to make a thread it was "waiting for approval" from the "mods" for hours before poof, gone.

So anyway, lol, I just am finding it HI-larious that Bella Hadid has stayed booked and busy all throughout quarantine and even took a vacation, I believe her only one, and Gigi got booked damn near right after giving birth! Like !!!! :cry::cry::cry:

Kendall baby.. she really could've just improved her modeling skills, OR AT LEAST, been polite and professional and she wouldn't have to be the "face" of some random toothpaste no one buys, wouldn't have to pull tequila out her ass, I don't even think people cared about her collab with Kylie frfr. Not that many people care about KC anyway, but I hear zilch about Kendall's collab. And I myself thought it was YAWN. KENDULL personified.

I just had to get it out cause I follow the Hadid sisters, and they may not be LSA's cup of tea but I like them. So I checked out Kendall's IG and she's recently in a campaign for Alo (?) not sure, I think it's clothes. But she's just sitting there...
View attachment 2374299

Givenchy..
View attachment 2374309

View attachment 2376192

And they had more looks than this, AND walked the show. Gigi opened and closed. I didn't watch it but Bella must not have been too far behind her. Kendall has some photo with Versace too, but she's not here. Hailey has one too, and her main job is JB's caregiver. I'm sure Kendall's just waiting for the dumbest NBA loser to wife her up. She was one I would LOW LOW- key route for, I have no idea why now. She has zero work ethic, juggles ball players, and has a sh!t personality if you're not kissing up to her. Shame. She could a been better.
The difference is Kendall is probably more famous than them and will just always have a bag from being a kardashian that’s why she’s lazy and can skip most of her work. If the Hadids missed a year of work for no reason they’d probably be replaced

ILuvityes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
285,086 7,732 1,759
Alleybux
The difference is Kendall is probably more famous than them and will just always have a bag from being a kardashian that’s why she’s lazy and can skip most of her work. If the Hadids missed a year of work for no reason they’d probably be replaced

She IS more famous than them, Kendall should not be considered a Model in a traditional sense, she gets campaigns because she is a Jenner/Kardashian.

Alvsgirly2

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,107 639 291
Alleybux

View attachment 2374299

Givenchy..
View attachment 2374309

View attachment 2376192

ALO is an activewear clothing line (comparable to Lululemon). There’s nothing striking about her. Nothing about her says “high fashion model”.

KandieLandxx

para-para-paradise °°°
Reaction score
Reactions
518 45 54
Alleybux

I think the Hadid's care about their jobs enough to not skip work for no reason. And they have enough hype to stand in their place, Gigi was off her whole pregnancy and booked right after, they have demand. Where's Kendall's? And there was a BI on here saying the industry is basically passing her by cause she's terrible to work with, asks for more than she's worth, and her presence doesn't even help sales lol.