Quantcast

Kendall Jenner Ruined Her Face: Has A Whole Pillow Face At The Age of 25

Xxcooxx

Ceecee
Reaction score
Reactions
1,689 49 36
Alleybux
I think the Hadid's care about their jobs enough to not skip work for no reason. And they have enough hype to stand in their place, Gigi was off her whole pregnancy and booked right after, they have demand. Where's Kendall's? And there was a BI on here saying the industry is basically passing her by cause she's terrible to work with, asks for more than she's worth, and her presence doesn't even help sales lol.
I think they have presence enough but Kendall will always be famous she doesn’t need to get with a boy and member to get column inches she can do that on her own. She has ruined her rep by being a b!tch and that’s why she only works with very few people who are chasing the clout of a kardashian. Hadids are hard workers but they also have to work harder than she does doing nothing all the time then getting versace campaigns handed to her smh

Reaction score
Reactions
8,152 57 18
Alleybux
Yo, why does she kind of look like Priyanka Chopra? This current crop of famous girls are mostly all just morphing into one another.

It’s an epidemic, lol.

KandieLandxx

para-para-paradise °°°
Reaction score
Reactions
518 45 54
Alleybux
I think they have presence enough but Kendall will always be famous she doesn’t need to get with a boy and member to get column inches she can do that on her own. She has ruined her rep by being a b!tch and that’s why she only works with very few people who are chasing the clout of a kardashian. Hadids are hard workers but they also have to work harder than she does doing nothing all the time then getting versace campaigns handed to her smh

Umm idk about that... The Hadids are hard workers but it's iffy to say they "have to work harder than she does" when she hardly works at all. And her V "campaign" is hardly that. She just has some photos with purses, like Hailey. Both the Hadids walked the show, with Gigi opening and closing it. They have presence and talent. Kendall ruined her rep by not only being a b!tch but also by being a lackluster model with too many demands. The industry is over her. She's more famous than the Hadids as a SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER, or reality star, than she is a model. All the of them have nepotism behind them but the Hadids built on that, and grew as models. Bella esp. Kendall and Hailey don't even try, they only take jobs that are handed to them.

Xxcooxx

Ceecee
Reaction score
Reactions
1,689 49 36
Alleybux
Umm idk about that... The Hadids are hard workers but it's iffy to say they "have to work harder than she does" when she hardly works at all. And her V "campaign" is hardly that. She just has some photos with purses, like Hailey. Both the Hadids walked the show, with Gigi opening and closing it. They have presence and talent. Kendall ruined her rep by not only being a b!tch but also by being a lackluster model with too many demands. The industry is over her. She's more famous than the Hadids as a SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER, or reality star, than she is a model. All the of them have nepotism behind them but the Hadids built on that, and grew as models. Bella esp. Kendall and Hailey don't even try, they only take jobs that are handed to them.
Getting a campaign is bigger than a show. But no doubt the hadids will get the next campaign as they probably shot it during the show. I also think Kendall is a TERRIBLE model and dug her own grave by being stuck up to boot. But overall she is mode famous that’s why she still will get big campaigns after 3+ years of barely working handed to her on a plate. The same wouldn’t happen for the hadids if they had also just given up that’s what I mean

Xxcooxx

Ceecee
Reaction score
Reactions
1,689 49 36
Alleybux
Tbh I don’t think any of them are talented except maybe bella. Gigi is not a good model to be getting all the jobs she does but nowhere near as bad as Kendall who is genuinely painful

KandieLandxx

para-para-paradise °°°
Reaction score
Reactions
518 45 54
Alleybux
Getting a campaign is bigger than a show. But no doubt the hadids will get the next campaign as they probably shot it during the show. I also think Kendall is a TERRIBLE model and dug her own grave by being stuck up to boot. But overall she is mode famous that’s why she still will get big campaigns after 3+ years of barely working handed to her on a plate. The same wouldn’t happen for the hadids if they had also just given up that’s what I mean

But what I'm tryna say is the industry wants the Hadids and (most) people like them. It's not really a flex for Kendall to be handed (or maybe even paid for campaigns) when they have been doing shows, prints, and campaigns. Hailey has the same campaign, is she more famous than the Hadids? No, why does she have one? We can speculate, but I'm p sure it's not cause of any merit. And I'm p doubtful that Kendall is much more famous than the Hadids anyways. Twitter has been tearing her apart since Pepsi-gate, and she hasn't done anything worth mentioning since. Ppl have been dying for updates on Gigi and her baby girl. Bella is one of the top Gen Z models. Kendall has about 150m(?) followers on IG. No doubt most of them are fake.

And just to reply to the other quote here, I sorta agree. Bella is the best of the 3, but Gigi is great at print. Even more so when she's thinner. Bella has the better walk but yea, Kendall is really painful in every catagory.

Clambakes

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,546 765 368
Alleybux
Why do people think she’s a lesbian? What’s the tea about that?

ladybeauty

Baddie
Reaction score
Reactions
13,031 503 231
Alleybux
But what I'm tryna say is the industry wants the Hadids and (most) people like them. It's not really a flex for Kendall to be handed (or maybe even paid for campaigns) when they have been doing shows, prints, and campaigns. Hailey has the same campaign, is she more famous than the Hadids? No, why does she have one? We can speculate, but I'm p sure it's not cause of any merit. And I'm p doubtful that Kendall is much more famous than the Hadids anyways. Twitter has been tearing her apart since Pepsi-gate, and she hasn't done anything worth mentioning since. Ppl have been dying for updates on Gigi and her baby girl. Bella is one of the top Gen Z models. Kendall has about 150m(?) followers on IG. No doubt most of them are fake.

And just to reply to the other quote here, I sorta agree. Bella is the best of the 3, but Gigi is great at print. Even more so when she's thinner. Bella has the better walk but yea, Kendall is really painful in every catagory.
Gigi is the better model..

violet1989

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,284 815 722
Alleybux
About the Hadid girls - they had their ticket bought too by their Mother. Gigi was only slightly above average facially and Bella was no looker before going under the knife. Yet everyone was supposed to believe these gals were supermodels. But... They are much harder workers than Kendall (I will give them that).

Kendall never had the work ethic of a model. It's a hard job that requires persistent discipline and a fully schedule and most of the girls and women doing it aren't making the type of money you think. Kandell was extremely overpaid. Extremely. Many VS models (even some of the top angels) earned less than 500,000 dollars per year. Kendall was getting 30 million to trudge down the runway and pose like a dead eyed doll in designer adds. At least the Hadid's had some facial and body movement range.

Not too mention if Kendall had a real modelling career her bad acne and slight scaring would have gotten her fired instantly. There used to be an old MTV reality show called ''8th and ocean'' about models. One girl's acne got out of hand to the point it was noticeable and wasn't even allowed by her agent to book jobs and no designer would hire her at this point. She was told to get on accutane quick or ''get out of this industry''. Acne and scars get you canned.

Last edited:

Xxcooxx

Ceecee
Reaction score
Reactions
1,689 49 36
Alleybux

I wouldn’t say Gigi is great at print tbh she was good in like Tommy Hilfiger, sports illustrated but even her last vogue edit was bad but anyway besides the point.

I don’t mean it as it’s a flex for Kendall but I meant that’s why she will still even gets campaigns as in if the hadids also did as little as she did they would be nowhere - it’s not a flex so much as she is even more privileged than the privileged at this point lol. Even when you think she’s drying up her mama gets her on another dumb cover idk how she does it though no one even likes her like that.

Xxcooxx

Ceecee
Reaction score
Reactions
1,689 49 36
Alleybux
About the Hadid girls - they had their ticket bought too by their Mother. Gigi was only slightly above average facially and Bella was no looker before going under the knife. Yet everyone was supposed to believe these gals were supermodels. But... They are much harder workers than Kendall (I will give them that).

Kendall never had the work ethnic of a model. It's a hard job that requires persistent discipline and a fully schedule and most of the girls and women doing it aren't making the type of money you think. Kandall was extremely overpaid. Extremely. Many VS models (even some of the top angels) earned less than 500,000 dollars per year. Kendall was getting 30 million to trudge down the runway and pose like a dead eyed doll in designer adds. At least the Hadid's had some facial and body movement range.

Not too mention if Kendall had a real modelling career her bad acne and slight scaring would have gotten her fired instantly. There used to be an old MTV reality show called ''8th and ocean'' about models. One girl's acne got out of hand to the point it was noticeable and wasn't even allowed by her agent to book jobs and no designer would hire her at this point. She was told to get on accutane quick or ''get out of this industry''. Acne and scars get you canned.
100% at least they are polite and do the work to get respect in the industry even if they aren’t the most beautiful or talented.

Kendall is a complete and utter joke. It’s funny because she had the look the height everything but she just can’t do it - she is SO BAD and so void of personality

Dahalla

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,072 2,925 346
Alleybux
Kourtney will forever be the most attractive of these centaurs.
And Kum had the nerve to say she’s the ugliest to look at during their fight she must be projecting her own insecurities and mad that Kourtney looks human unlike the rest of them.

Blessed28

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
88,726 9,124 12,528
Alleybux
And Kum had the nerve to say she’s the ugliest to look at during their fight she must be projecting her own insecurities and mad that Kourtney looks human unlike the rest of them.

She said she was the least exciting to look at, she wasn’t actually talking about her looks.

PoeticPisces

Too young for MySpace, too old for Tik Tok
Reaction score
Reactions
95,278 2,654 869
Alleybux
More like Em Rata
This is a reach. So if I wear a yellow dress and sunglasses am I also copying Ratata ?

If designers didn’t want us to wear the same clothes brand, they would make everything one of a kind. Unless you make your clothes yourself or came up with that hairstyle with no inspiration from others then you’re copying someone. Emily doesn’t own any of this someone else made it and she bought it

KelOverKenan

KelOverKenan did the thing
Reaction score
Reactions
251,415 7,654 2,236
Alleybux
This is a reach. So if I wear a yellow dress and sunglasses am I also copying Ratata ?

If designers didn’t want us to wear the same clothes brand, they would make everything one of a kind. Unless you make your clothes yourself or came up with that hairstyle with no inspiration from others then you’re copying someone. Emily doesn’t own any of this someone else made it and she bought it

Okay but Kendall is frequently caught copying similar styles while getting papped in similar ways to Emily. It goes beyond "sharing the same style"... come on now

1616799532170.png

1616799553589.png

1616799574532.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-26 at 7.01.33 PM.png

This plus the work she got done matching Emily... I respectfully disagree.

Dee Cho

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,636 30 33
Alleybux
She’s definitely a lesbian. And LGBT twitter doesn’t like her or any of the kardashians. At this point her coming out won’t be received very well because she’s done so much to try and cover it up. She shoulda come out like 4 years ago when she was in an actual lesbian relationship.
yea I've always heard Kris is the reason she's prolly never gonna come out. She's def at least bi. Kris thinks it doesn't really help the sexy Kardashian brand

Humbugged

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,878 467 76
Alleybux
This was for Kylie's podcast and to be fair she let Kylie do her make up and drunk Kylie shot her in the face with a bunch of chemicals out of spite