General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
47,063 2,331 604
Alleybux
[video=youtube;6u8dn705nkg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u8dn705nkg[/video]

He's throwing some classy, indirect shade

Cliffs

Kenny says R&B Divas was "reckless and irresponsible...and it hurt a lot of people, including his son."
He says the reason why he and Chante divorced because she hasn't "dealt with her own issues."
He sometimes felt like he was lost in the relationship
He talks about how he handled the business aspect of Chante's career because he wanted her to win....however she wanted something else. He was more dedicated than she was.
He says he is finally open to a new relationship after going through a messy divorce.
He says he desires a woman, but he was unhappy with the rumors and allegations spread about him. He says that someone just wants money and just wants to remain relevant in the media.
He says his new music is not about Chante at all. HE AIN'T THINKING ABOUT HER :victorious:

MasMouth

THE ICON
Reaction score
Reactions
520,424 24,226 7,319
Alleybux
1 flop + 1 flop= 2 flops all across America. They both need to sit the fµck down :highly_amused: !

Head of State

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
176,042 7,406 975
Alleybux
He's not thinking about her, yet he's doing an interview based on her, their relationship and HER TV show? Mmkay.

MasMouth

THE ICON
Reaction score
Reactions
520,424 24,226 7,319
Alleybux
He's not thinking about her, yet he's doing an interview based on her, their relationship and HER TV show? Mmkay.

1.gif

Konvict Kimi

LSA OG
Reaction score
Reactions
109,289 6,088 1,974
Alleybux
Please, Kenny AIN'T thinking about her and that's why she mad. Chante's got a man my ass! Kenny gets plenty of b!tches while Chante gets curved because of her diva like attitude. He was cheating on her while they were together and had a mean wandering eye. He used to look at me like I was a bucket of Popeye's chicken.
Chante is my girl tho. Yes, she's cool, gorgeous, and talented but it's gonna be hard for her to keep a man because she doesn't like to be upstaged and men are egotistical. Meanwhile, Kenny is serenading young chicks all across the south land.

Anna Ymous

I loathe oOGBezOo
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
155,252 4,642 879
Alleybux
So he is blaming this on chante and not addressing how Stacy Francis blew his sons business ALL up?!?! Some friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SashayChantez

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,466 75 51
Alleybux
after reading that whole paragraph i still don't know why they divorced

MasMouth

THE ICON
Reaction score
Reactions
520,424 24,226 7,319
Alleybux
Ain't she only like 35 years old? Why does she look like somebody's auntie? She looks like she smokes Newports, drink Pepsi, watch Young and the Restless all day, and drive a 88' Buick LeSabre

29246260001_large.jpg

Ch !!! That's the God Mother Of Hip Hop And R&B...

:disdain: :disdain: :disdain:

Reaction score
Reactions
1,601 43 14
Alleybux
Why was it a mistake, Kenny? Cuz you w/your "attitudes" wasn't asked to be a part of the cast?

RemyredJeter

Where the money resides
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
187,804 663 243
Alleybux
I love Kenny Lattimore can not wait for the new CD to drop next week.

I refuse to watch R&B Divas because I do not want to see the artists that I like acting a fool on national TV.

Didn't Kadeem Hardison say also that Chante had problems.

Oda Mae Brown

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
207,147 1,637 622
Alleybux

Right, she barely mentioned him on the show. He should be addressing the fact that his friend of 18 years is embarrassing him on National TV when Chante was just living her life. I want to know if he slept with Stacey, I mean that is the only explanation I can think of for her going this hard.

Head of State

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
176,042 7,406 975
Alleybux

I refuse to watch R&B Divas because I do not want to see the artists that I like acting a fool on national TV.

Also didn't Kadeem Hardison say also that Chante had problems.

Kadeem actually appeared on the show. He and Chante are co-parenting very well. She even referred to him as her friend.

shampoona

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
77,063 943 79
Alleybux
I love Kenny's voice. His latest song has grown on me.

I think it's only right he tells his side...they're asking him the questions and he's answering. I don't know/care why they separated but I hope he and Chante do right by each other for the sake of their son.

brooksie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,776 1,467 149
Alleybux
He's a bigger fool than I thought he was and that's saying a lot. :sidefrown::disapointed: Chante's career actually fell off during their marriage cuz she focused on duets w/ him rather than her solo stuff, IMHO. Add to it that she said that Kenny doesn't pay child support and now she's facing a surgery (which could potentially screw up her voice) and will DEF affect her ability to work for some time afterwards, so why is he trying to undermine her? Kenny's NOT getting gigs like Divas and it's likely she's prolly making the most money between them, so it seems like he'd shut up and not provoke her into pursuing him hard core for child support in court.

As for Kadeem Hardison, if he's talking dirt about her (which I don't believe) he knows there were rumors that he abused and cheated on her during their very strange marriage. I doubt he wants to go down that road. That said, I don't believe he's bad mouthing her.

At present, the real issue here is Stacy Francis and her trying to put the long dissolved Lattimore marriage on blast. Why is she trying to do that and where did she get her info from?! :sarcastic: This whole mess reflects badly on Kenny rather than Chante because it looks as if Stacy is acting on his behalf by his request OR on her own w/ info she shouldn't be privy to. Frankly it makes it seem as if he and Stacy may have been kicking it while he was married to Chante. :sidefrown: However Kenny feels about Chante, she's his ex wife and the mother of his son....so this woman getting outta pocket w/ her about stuff that ain't her biz ain't a good look for Kenny. Besides, he has his own "rumors" to worry about. LOL

Chante is hardly perfect, but how can someone hustle knock a chick taking care of her kids and her health by doing this silly show? If Kenny has either paid child support OR not pursued custody while she was on this show, we'd prolly know nothing about him and there's be no "side" for him to tell. He's trying to steal some of her shine and this interview proves it.

Itsmeokay

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
155,227 5,150 1,146
Alleybux
Please, Kenny AIN'T thinking about her and that's why she mad. Chante's got a man my ass! Kenny gets plenty of b!tches while Chante gets curved because of her diva like attitude. He was cheating on her while they were together and had a mean wandering eye. He used to look at me like I was a bucket of Popeye's chicken.
Chante is my girl tho. Yes, she's cool, gorgeous, and talented but it's gonna be hard for her to keep a man because she doesn't like to be upstaged and men are egotistical. Meanwhile, Kenny is serenading young chicks all across the south land.

Shut up Stacey.

I kid, I kid.

Juelz

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
77,158 2,238 823
Alleybux
ui
He's a bigger fool than I thought he was and that's saying a lot. :sidefrown::disapointed: Chante's career actually fell off during their marriage cuz she focused on duets w/ him rather than her solo stuff, IMHO. Add to it that she said that Kenny doesn't pay child support and now she's facing a surgery (which could potentially screw up her voice) and will DEF affect her ability to work for some time afterwards, so why is he trying to undermine her? Kenny's NOT getting gigs like Divas and it's likely she's prolly making the most money between them, so it seems like he'd shut up and not provoke her into pursuing him hard core for child support in court.

As for Kadeem Hardison, if he's talking dirt about her (which I don't believe) he knows there were rumors that he abused and cheated on her during their very strange marriage. I doubt he wants to go down that road. That said, I don't believe he's bad mouthing her.

At present, the real issue here is Stacy Francis and her trying to put the long dissolved Lattimore marriage on blast. Why is she trying to do that and where did she get her info from?! :sarcastic: This whole mess reflects badly on Kenny rather than Chante because it looks as if Stacy is acting on his behalf by his request OR on her own w/ info she shouldn't be privy to. Frankly it makes it seem as if he and Stacy may have been kicking it while he was married to Chante. :sidefrown: However Kenny feels about Chante, she's his ex wife and the mother of his son....so this woman getting outta pocket w/ her about stuff that ain't her biz ain't a good look for Kenny. Besides, he has his own "rumors" to worry about. LOL

Chante is hardly perfect, but how can someone hustle knock a chick taking care of her kids and her health by doing this silly show? If Kenny has either paid child support OR not pursued custody while she was on this show, we'd prolly know nothing about him and there's be no "side" for him to tell. He's trying to steal some of her shine and this interview proves it.

I haven't watched this season. I got tired of all the arguing. What did Stacy say about Kenny or to Chante about him?

Witty_Houston

Nothing But Love
Reaction score
Reactions
39,460 602 585
Alleybux
Hmm... Sounds like he said he was focused on their (her) business and trying to make her the star he thought she needed to be - and she wanted something else. Probably, just a husband and not a manager/supervisor.

Geek

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
855 4 1
Alleybux
How about Kenny Lattinore just shut the hell up? He know damned well those gay rumors didn't start with Chante. When they first got married ppl were like 'isn't he gay?' And many felt Chante was the last to know. See this is why thirsty b!tches like Stacy Francis need to stfu about ppls relationships especially when her own track record is questionable. Chante may not be without her issues but if she wanted a husband and not a manager Kenny should have stepped off. Btw Kadeem has nothing but praise for Chante. Never said a bad word about her to my knowledge. Perhaps if Kenny's trifling ass was paying child support Chante would not have had to go on reality tv.

Geek

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
855 4 1
Alleybux
So he is blaming this on chante and not addressing how Stacy Francis blew his sons business ALL up?!?! Some friend!

THIS!!
Stacy Francis was the one who revealed what the court case was about not Chante. Some friend!

Pretty Hurts

Ebony Chick.
Reaction score
Reactions
56,114 1,827 163
Alleybux

She talked about it again on the Afterbuzz show last night. VILE!!!

FayesAnatomy

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
1,531 39 92
Alleybux
Kadeem has never bad-mouthed Chante and vice versa. I remember yeeears ago, Jamie Foster Brown (S2S) tried very hard to get Chante to talk in an interview about why she and Kadeem divorced and Chante's mouth was closed tighter than frog pussy.

She refuse to entertain any of her questions about it. I follow Kadeem's Instagram page an he and Chante seem to be friends and co-parent very well together. Sophia looks just like her mother.

liyahsluv23

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,893 2,116 1,477
Alleybux

they asked him a million and one questions about his relationship with her. he's not... the interviewers want gossip and he was pretty tactful and respectful from the 9 minutes i watched.

brooksie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,776 1,467 149
Alleybux
ui

I haven't watched this season. I got tired of all the arguing. What did Stacy say about Kenny or to Chante about him?

Basically she said nothing specific on the show, however she has been full of implications (didn't see last night's ep yet). She's been implying that she did Kenny some great wrongs in their marriage and bad mouthed him (from what I know, not true).

Where things got very specifically ugly was on social media....on Twitter, Stacy accused Chante of allowing their (ie Chante and Kenny's) son KJ to be abused by a relative and that CPS got involved, hence Kenny suing her for custody.

brooksie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,776 1,467 149
Alleybux
Kadeem has never bad-mouthed Chante and vice versa. I remember yeeears ago, Jamie Foster Brown (S2S) tried very hard to get Chante to talk in an interview about why she and Kadeem divorced and Chante's mouth was closed tighter than frog pussy.

She refuse to entertain any of her questions about it. I follow Kadeem's Instagram page an he and Chante seem to be friends and co-parent very well together. Sophia looks just like her mother.

Exactly. I never believed this of Kadeem. He seems to respect her position as the mother of his daughter Sophia.

Yep. One of them was Jesus problems..lol

Yes this was a big issue w/ them. Chante was/is uber religious and Kadeem isn't. This caused some problems for Chante at her old church and in their marriage.

brooksie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,776 1,467 149
Alleybux
Hmm... Sounds like he said he was focused on their (her) business and trying to make her the star he thought she needed to be - and she wanted something else. Probably, just a husband and not a manager/supervisor.

The thing is that Chante DID do what he wanted (apparently) because she stopped focusing on her solo career and did mostly duets w/ Kenny during their marriage. Her career had some heat before that duets period. Chante was never a huge star, but she was/is more famous than Kenny. Tho their duets were good as they are both wonderful singers, fans seemed to prefer her as a solo act. So how was he gonna blow her up when he had less poppin' than she did?! :sarcastic::cute2:

alienlifeforrm

Gracefully Getting It
Reaction score
Reactions
39,940 2,298 2,737
Alleybux

Didn't Kadeem Hardison say also that Chante had problems.

I LOVE K. Lattimore music also. Everytime he is invited to these EBT award shows or tributes he ends up stealing the show. He stage presence is everything. I can't say who is at fault in the marriage but it is fair to assume that he probably had a lot of extracurricular activities (the pretty ones always do) and Chante is/was a DIVA the whole way through. He seems timid....she probably chewed him up and spit him out, lol.

Geek

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
855 4 1
Alleybux
Basically she said nothing specific on the show, however she has been full of implications (didn't see last night's ep yet). She's been implying that she did Kenny some great wrongs in their marriage and bad mouthed him (from what I know, not true).

Where things got very specifically ugly was on social media....on Twitter, Stacy accused Chante of allowing their (ie Chante and Kenny's) son KJ to be abused by a relative and that CPS got involved, hence Kenny suing her for custody.

Yep and she won that court case.

Meeow

-`ღ´•┈••✦ ꕥ ✦••┈-• `ღ´-
Reaction score
Reactions
167,611 4,864 254
Alleybux
kenny.jpg

this pic of him with a guy sure looks hella gay/!!!!!! to me.

hey.jpg

And this, WTF was he wearing. I know these are old pics when he was in the gay pride Atlanta. Now I understood why Chante divorce his ass

chocolateTy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
291,296 7,673 6,914
Alleybux
kenny.jpg

hey.jpg

And this, WTF was he wearing. I know these are old pics when he was in the gay pride Atlanta. Now I understood why Chante divorce his ass

Those pics aren't him. It looks more like a look-a-like.

Head of State

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
176,042 7,406 975
Alleybux
they asked him a million and one questions about his relationship with her. he's not... the interviewers want gossip and he was pretty tactful and respectful from the 9 minutes i watched.

He's not obligated to answer. If he was there to promote his own project he could and should have directed the interview back to himself.

officialsources

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
5,384 125 26
Alleybux
Chante didn't discuss him on the show especially when Wendy dragged him on that reunion sending for his life with them gay rumors he knows he closet in doors he lucky she didn't tell the truth about Ken he can sing thro can't knock him for that but I heard things about him.

officialsources

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
5,384 125 26
Alleybux
kenny.jpg

hey.jpg

No shade that's fail attempt that's definitely not Ken I'm in tears :highly_amused:

Konvict Kimi

LSA OG
Reaction score
Reactions
109,289 6,088 1,974
Alleybux
[MENTION=166400]Meeow[/MENTION] you a fool!! You know good and damn well that aint no Kenny Latimore!! :dead:

:biggrin-new::biggrin-new:

Konvict Kimi

LSA OG
Reaction score
Reactions
109,289 6,088 1,974
Alleybux
1.gif

Ain't she only like 35 years old? Why does she look like somebody's auntie? She looks like she smokes Newports, drink Pepsi, watch Young and the Restless all day, and drive a 88' Buick LeSabre

29246260001_large.jpg

Hahahaaaa this is STILL funny! Yea Im laughing at my own joke, so what! Lil Mo is TOW UP! She looks a project mess in that pic. I would have never been caught slipping like that. She coulda put a scarf on her head or something!!