OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
24,839 1,035 774
Alleybux
So basically he didn't address the rumor

READ People!

Cliffs

Kenny says R&B Divas was "reckless and irresponsible...and it hurt a lot of people, including his son."

He says the reason why he and Chante divorced because she hasn't "dealt with her own issues."
He sometimes felt like he was lost in the relationship

He talks about how he handled the business aspect of Chante's career because he wanted her to win....however she wanted something else. He was more dedicated than she was.

He says he is finally open to a new relationship after going through a messy divorce.

He says he desires a woman, but he was unhappy with the rumors and allegations spread about him.

He says that someone just wants money and just wants to remain relevant in the media.

He says his new music is not about Chante at all. HE AIN'T THINKING ABOUT HER

Saucy

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
24,839 1,035 774
Alleybux
He's not thinking about her, yet he's doing an interview based on her, their relationship and HER TV show? Mmkay.

You act as if he mentioned Chante first. They were the ones that wanted the Chante information and he answered. He has a right to speak on this since HE and his son are mentioned 24/7 on the show without them being cast members.

Lalah

C A R A M E LL E
Reaction score
Reactions
282,327 15,405 8,148
Alleybux
Kenny's body language is very perky. He seems nervous and guilty. His mannerisms scream gay to me. He probably does like women but he likes the mens too. I guess he's mad at change for implying the rumors but she didn't start them. What wife would? He's too old to be in a closet.

Ocean Mama

Your Favorite Plot Twist
Reaction score
Reactions
84,691 3,602 2,670
Alleybux
Please, Kenny AIN'T thinking about her and that's why she mad. Chante's got a man my ass! Kenny gets plenty of b!tches while Chante gets curved because of her diva like attitude. He was cheating on her while they were together and had a mean wandering eye. He used to look at me like I was a bucket of Popeye's chicken.

I saw him this weekend. He blurted quite out of the blue, "I got married two years ago!" So I congratulated him, LOL!

Then he gave me the weirdest side to side hug and mentioned something about the Me Too movement!

Sounds like he's on the straight and narrow path. I'm happy for him!

chocolateTy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
291,255 7,672 6,914
Alleybux
I saw him this weekend. He blurted quite out of the blue, "I got married two years ago!" So I congratulated him, LOL!

Then he gave me the weirdest side to side hug and mentioned something about the Me Too movement!

Sounds like he's on the straight and narrow path. I'm happy for him!
Lol, what did he say about MeToo and was it hotepish? I always find it strange when men speak about that unprovoked, as if their guilt just won't let them be quiet.

liyahsluv23

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,892 2,116 1,477
Alleybux
Kenny's body language is very perky. He seems nervous and guilty. His mannerisms scream gay to me. He probably does like women but he likes the mens too. I guess he's mad at change for implying the rumors but she didn't start them. What wife would? He's too old to be in a closet.
he was abused xesually as a minor..... trauma.

Last edited: