tenor.gif

Last edited:

Mistress9

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,539 21 13
Alleybux
People call Kenya a villain and granted, she can be antagonising but at least you see her coming VS the wolf in sheep's clothing like Porsha

Cherish

Where the tea at?
Reaction score
Reactions
212,813 5,560 2,335
Alleybux
ALL I know is none of the slut from the 2020's stans can EVER fix their lips talking sh!t about this lady. All these years Kenya been telling us about Porsha. They said she was jealous of Porsha(as if) but lookie here. I would have to turn my stan card in but we know some will still make excuses for this guttersnipe.

HoodFeminist

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,548 1,089 256
Alleybux
LSA is about to be so entertaining for the next 2 days. & Porsha ass still giving people content to dissect. Whew that girl is trifling

Blubyrd

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
369,157 14,145 2,385
Alleybux
ALL I know is none of the slut from the 2020's stans can EVER fix their lips talking sh!t about this lady. All these years Kenya been telling us about Porsha. They said she was jealous of Porsha(as if) but lookie here. I would have to turn my stan card in but we know some will still make excuses for this guttersnipe.
This! Kenya has been dragged all season with people saying that Porsha's puss is no one's business yet EVERYONE is on here talking about what she's doing with it. Alot of people are being hypocritical now

Another thing was them trying to make an issue out of Kenya saying Ralph was handsome in a confessional and people read her for that bc he is married, yet look at Porsha now? Not only did she find her friend's husband attractive, she went and f--ked him

thewaterworks

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,357 725 21
Alleybux
People call Kenya a villain and granted, she can be antagonising but at least you see her coming VS the wolf in sheep's clothing like Porsha
But it's not just this, we have NEVER seen Kenya cross a friend she considers a confidante, on this show.

Porsha crossed Shamea by letting Phaedra say she was sleeping with people's husbands and in a throuple with Todd and Kandi
Porsha crossed Kandi by perpetuating a rape rumor
Porsha crossed Jami by beating her up in the back of an alley
Porsha crossed Nene by making a group text to ice her out coming into S12 and then crossed Kenya when she made up with Nene and gaslit Kenya for not accepting Nene's "apology"
Porsha crossed Phaedra by letting her take all the fall for R@pe/Marvin-Gate, as unpopular an opinion as this might be.

She's never been loyal and only chases $$ from men. I said in another thread that it doesn't help that Ms. Diane isn't a moral compass in this because when Kordell was divorcing Porsha, her big concern was that he promised to take them shopping on a private jet and didn't. Girl...

Way to Love

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
341,612 8,494 1,880
Alleybux
What did she say again?

That Porsha and Drew are the same person except Drew is smarter.

That everything that she has ever said about a castmember has turned out to be true.

Which it now has been proven yet again, since Kenya has been telling the world that Whorsha is a rotten liar.

GP2Beauty

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,123 118 35
Alleybux
But it's not just this, we have NEVER seen Kenya cross a friend she considers a confidante, on this show.

Porsha crossed Shamea by letting Phaedra say she was sleeping with people's husbands and in a throuple with Todd and Kandi
Porsha crossed Nene by making a group text to ice her out coming into S12 and then crossed Kenya when she made up with Nene and gaslit Kenya for not accepting Nene's "apology"
Porsha crossed Phaedra by letting her take all the fall for R@pe/Marvin-Gate, as unpopular an opinion as this might be.

She's never been loyal and only chases $$ from men. I said in another thread that it doesn't help that Ms. Diane isn't a moral compass in this because when Kordell was divorcing Porsha, her big concern was that he promised to take them shopping on a private jet and didn't. Girl...

Big facts!!!!

Mistress9

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,539 21 13
Alleybux

Girl you're right

Kenya can be 'difficult' but really and truly, nothing she's done measures up to the foulness that Porsha has exhibited during her time at the show

Kenya was wrong for flirting with Apollo in the beginning but at the end of the day she never actually went through with anything and Apollo admitted he lied on her, this was also a long time ago and Kenya has also apologised.

I find Porsha to be dangerous and cunning, she just gets away with her mess because people have found her to be 'relatable' and 'friendly', but 'friendly' does not necessarily mean nice or a good person, I think this is where people get confused

I'd take a Kenya over a Porsha a million times over

sophiasofi

For half a minute there wasn't a sound.
Reaction score
Reactions
333,245 12,152 6,801
Alleybux
RHOA is very sad, and VERY, VERY scripted. I don't really buy this Porsha storyline she's setting up.

I never thought I would say this but maybe they should pull the plug.

Bnumb5

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
95,663 5,178 5,854
Alleybux
LOL Ken's skanky ass was at Harvard w/ a VERY MARRIED Nigerian man years back. Ken's ass would be at Simon's place stunting like Porsha if Simon asked her. Let's not sit up here and act like Ken is some moral authority when it comes to married men.

What Porsha is doing is foul AF, and there is no defending this.

Juny.B.Jones

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
289,365 8,018 6,613
Alleybux
I said in another thread that it doesn't help that Ms. Diane isn't a moral compass in this because when Kordell was divorcing Porsha, her big concern was that he promised to take them shopping on a private jet and didn't. Girl...
Many of us been called out Diane but people didn’t want to listen. She is why Porsha is how she is.

Juny.B.Jones

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
289,365 8,018 6,613
Alleybux
LOL Ken's skanky ass was at Harvard w/ a VERY MARRIED Nigerian man years back. Ken's ass would be at Simon's place stunting like Porsha if Simon asked her. Let's not sit up here and act like Ken is some moral authority when it comes to married men.

She was with him and his wife. If that’s an arrangement they all agreed on together(which I doubt because nothing happened) then that’s their business.
No one is saying Kenya is perfect but y’all put Porsha on a pedestal to diss Kenya and got upset when Kenya used to rightfully call her out.

Akimbo

Cheverly Remembrance Week: April 15-21
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
332,574 20,842 4,107
Alleybux
Porsha’s bµllsh!t doesn’t make Kenya a better person. I don’t know why people are trying to rehab her image over this.

AgnesGooch

Cool With You
Reaction score
Reactions
640,787 19,021 12,528
Alleybux
Kenya had a whole storyline with her being with some random rich African.

And kenya didn't tell us anything. Her focus was on bolo and demanding to know about porshas xes life when she is not porshas friend or confidant in any way.

Now Kenya will try to attach herself to what is going on in Porshas life now to make Kenya relevant because she doesn't want to talk about her fake relationship with Mark.

PilarsMom

God, PJ, money, family = my happiness
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
67,845 4,680 3,407
Alleybux

Exactly it was tea spilled that kenya was sleeping with a famous married director and was blackmailing him into leaving his wife so that they could be together but he put a stop to that ish

marrymejane

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
81,444 2,883 791
Alleybux

When Kenya was in college? I mean, trying to compare the actions of an 18-22 year old college student vs. a 40 year old, mother, dating her co-worker's ex husband on national TV are apple's and oranges, no?

I cant even believe I'm defending Kenya, but Porsha has truly disgusted me.

Pearlfection

Khaleesi of the Great Grass Bayou
Reaction score
Reactions
336,486 5,210 2,326
Alleybux
Porsha’s bµllsh!t doesn’t make Kenya a better person. I don’t know why people are trying to rehab her image over this.

Nobody is rehabbing Kenya's image. People are multifaceted. Porsha is a dumb but funny hoe. Kenya is a broken but intelligent woman. It's not shocking that she is able to read people quickly.

Akimbo

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
332,574 20,842 4,107
Alleybux
Nobody is rehabbing Kenya's image. People are multifaceted. Porsha is a dumb but funny hoe. Kenya is a broken but intelligent woman. It's not shocking that she is able to read people quickly.
Kenya stans are literally trying to mitigate her past inappropriate behavior by comparing it to Porsha’s actions. And faking like Kenya has discernment because she beefed with Porsha when she actually with tons of people.

Your last few sentences have nothing to do with what I said.

NY_Mami

Not Desus DAMMIT!
Reaction score
Reactions
465,386 8,909 2,622
Alleybux

Kenya is the last to talk, when she took Walter on that couples trip in Anguilla with the cast she was twerking in front of Peter Thomas as if Walter wasn’t there, jumping in pools with Apollo, and asking Phaedra if she would mind the three of them having threesomes... now she wants to act like she has boundaries when it comes to other people’s men???.... she needs to stay quiet....

Chile

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,920 1,976 692
Alleybux
I mean Kenya ain’t no saint. She was still repeatedly inappropriate with someone’s husband. She doesn’t get a pass for her messiness.

But porsha WHEW!! How can someone be so lowdown and trifling!! I’m speechless.
Apollo was inappropriate with HER!!!! He was the one picking her up, to toss her into the pool. Ummm where were his hands????
My husband happened to be with me when I was watching and looked up and saw that and was like “man wtf is he doing??”
Kenya knew Apollo was lusting after her... was she wrong for not shutting it down, yes. But deep down, I think everyone knew that she would never do anything with that man.

Pearlfection

Reaction score
Reactions
336,486 5,210 2,326
Alleybux
Kenya stans are literally trying to mitigate her past inappropriate behavior by comparing it to Porsha’s actions. And faking like Kenya has discernment because she beefed with Porsha when she actually with tons of people.

Your last few sentences have nothing to do with what I said.

If you're not capable of understanding the relevance then ask for clarification. It has everything to do with what you said. A person can be flawed and have done wrong, and still, be capable of judging people's character. Hell, sometimes those are the people best at sniffing out trifling behavior because they've dabbled in it themselves. Kenya has problems with men, but she is pretty spot on with women. Her friends are the least problematic people on the show.. so clearly she is good at reading people.

Akimbo

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
332,574 20,842 4,107
Alleybux
If you're not capable of understanding the relevance then ask for clarification. It has everything to do with what you said. A person can be flawed and have done wrong, and still, be capable of judging people's character. Hell, sometimes those are the people best at sniffing out trifling behavior because they've dabbled in it themselves. Kenya has problems with men, but she is pretty spot on with women. Her friends are the least problematic people on the show.. so clearly she is good at reading people.
If you don’t understand what I’m saying, do not respond. I said that Porsha’s actions do not make Kenya a better person. My initial comment was not specifically about Kenya’s alleged discernment, but about the general attempts to paint Kenya favorably in light of this scandal.

So again, your last few sentences have nothing to do with what I said.

Chile

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,920 1,976 692
Alleybux
It takes two to tango…

I actually like Kenya but ya’ll trying to paint her as some angel when we all know she can be low down when she’s ready.
I’m not painting her as an angel at all. I said she was wrong for not shutting down a man that she could tell clearly had a crush on her. Now, Apollo was also wrong for feeling her up in front of his wife!!

Pearlfection

Reaction score
Reactions
336,486 5,210 2,326
Alleybux
If you don’t understand what I’m saying, do not respond. I said that Porsha’s actions do not make Kenya a better person. My initial comment was not specifically about Kenya’s alleged discernment, but about the general attempts to paint Kenya favorably in light of this scandal.

So again, your last few sentences have nothing to do with what I said.
Are you ok?? Did you bump your head this morning???

NOBODY has said Kenya is a better person. This is what YOU said. This is how YOU chose to expound on your original comment.

SO clearly you do have a problem with the word discerment.

beysvocalcords

Gemini’s Groove
Reaction score
Reactions
78,098 2,189 710
Alleybux
Apollo was inappropriate with HER!!!! He was the one picking her up, to toss her into the pool. Ummm where were his hands????
My husband happened to be with me when I was watching and looked up and saw that and was like “man wtf is he doing??”
Kenya knew Apollo was lusting after her... was she wrong for not shutting it down, yes. But deep down, I think everyone knew that she would never do anything with that man.
Right! Here they go rewriting the Apollo story. A grown man who is bigger and stronger than you picks you up, proceeds to throw you into a pool and it’s your fault? You end a conversation with a man several times, he keeps following you around a party, so you play nice and it’s the woman’s fault? Meanwhile, Phaedra was there the whole time and didn’t collect her husband. My ex was judging Apollo too. He could tell Apollo was pursuing Kenya relentlessly. On top of Apollo lying on her. The slut from the 90s line was cute until the roles were reversed and now ppl wanna be quiet.

Last edited:

Blubyrd

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
369,157 14,145 2,385
Alleybux
Porsha and the Nieces dragged Kenya for breaking girl code, meanwhile she broke the ultimate girl code