Quantcast

RHOA Kenya Describes Porsha’s Betrayal on The After Show

Way to Love

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
341,625 8,494 1,880
Alleybux
Once again, Porsha thinks she can say or do anything to anybody and they shouldn't feel any type of way about it.

Shamea knows she is not intimidated and loves her some Kenya because she stays under her comments on IG.

Bourgie Boho

Igbo girls dey maintain
Reaction score
Reactions
236,720 9,040 6,388
Alleybux
I will say Kenya did try to turn a new leaf with Porsha. She did switch up when Nene came, and I believe Kenya through shade when she switched up with nene.

trubloo

Lady OG
Reaction score
Reactions
81,117 5,497 3,829
Alleybux
I mean look at what Porsha even says in this video:

Kenya is miserable and Kenya doesnt deserve her sweet friends Cynthia and Kandi b/c look at how she treated them to a trip. When we ALL know that trip is PRODUCTION driven. She has ZERO legitimate reason for the way she goes at Kenya.

LucidDreams

Be Kind.
Reaction score
Reactions
69,046 4,342 3,794
Alleybux
So Porsha is doing just what I thought. Performing for a check.

She completely ambushed Kenya at the Season 12 reunion but she then wants to go into Season 13 which is only filmed three months later and expect to be cool with Kenya (mostly because NeNe is not there). But when Kenya returns serve Porsha can’t handle it and Kenya is trying to “destroy her”.

Don’t come for Kenya. Period. Kenya plays the long game and Porsha opened that door back up.

Zordian

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,689 193 42
Alleybux
So Porsha is doing just what I thought. Performing for a check.

She completely ambushed Kenya at the Season 12 reunion but she then wants to go into Season 13 which is only filmed three months later and expect to be cool with Kenya (mostly because NeNe is not there). But when Kenya returns serve Porsha can’t handle it and Kenya is trying to “destroy her”.

Don’t come for Kenya. Period. Kenya plays the long game and Porsha opened that door back up.

Yeah, I don't understand how Porsha thinks Kenya would be cool with her at the start of the season when Porsha started all that drama at the Season 12 reunion.

Everyone (excluding some Porsha/Kenya stans) loved the relationship between Kenya and Porsha and it's sad that it couldn't last.

blumarine

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
44,619 1,063 344
Alleybux
I liked when they were friends, or at least friendly, having playdates and tag-teaming Yovanna. I don’t know why they think we want to see them fight.

Queen Ati

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
107,774 2,501 725
Alleybux
I liked when they were friends, or at least friendly, having playdates and tag-teaming Yovanna. I don’t know why they think we want to see them fight.

Same, Kenya and Porsha both have playful, humorous personalities so they meshed well for the little time they were friendly.

Porscha made a mistake by switching up on Kenya, if she was holding a grudge, she should have said so, now it just looks like she did it to cosy up to Nene.

Honestly, I don't understand why these women can't be more like Kandi and know when to be neutral or learn how to get along with everyone.

This toxic back and forth for multiple seasons is boring.

blumarine

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
44,619 1,063 344
Alleybux

Kenya is miserable and Kenya doesnt deserve her sweet friends Cynthia and Kandi b/c look at how she treated them to a trip. When we ALL know that trip is PRODUCTION driven. She has ZERO legitimate reason for the way she goes at Kenya.

Yep, she deflects you say Kenya mistreats others to give her an excuse to be shady. Just like she used Tanya and the Cookie Lady fight last season as an excuse to turn on Kenya.

Radiance345

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,667 3,463 1,749
Alleybux
Kenya is exposing that they are really mad because Porsha reneged on the agreement to ice out Nene (as to take advantage of her bad standing, and to get her kicked off the show).

Porsha saw the error of her ways linking up with mean girl Kenya. If Kenya can comfortably drag a friend about her business on tv, or try to destroy someone’s relationship over typical reality tv banter, then what limits will Kenya go if Porsha did something she didn’t like.

Kenya is not well liked and can be a complete liability. And it’s just not a good look standing next to here when she starts behaving badly. Ask Kandi.

Porsha made the smart move, which has afforded her to have a more elevated position with production and fans. And Kenya has been making a fool of herself trying to make Porsha bad ever since.

Last edited:

AveryStepfon

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
59,730 2,586 602
Alleybux
I am going to say this and you all can take it for how you want. It's REALLY telling that more women (and some of the men) on this show speak with and have more encouraging words to say about Kenya than Porsha.

Reaction score
Reactions
82,815 3,715 1,973
Alleybux
Porsha did it with kenya, marlo, kandi when she said kandi wanted to rape her, peter's waitresses and Todd allegedly mistresses.
That's not the same dear. Both are trash things to do. But Kenya's vagina has nothing to do with Bolo and Porsha...so.....its still WEIRD. STOP SCRAPING FOR JUSTIFICATION and stop worrying about another woman's xes life...its cringy af. Are you NOT a woman?

ETA I hope these ratings are because yall hate Porsha and not because you actually think another's woman's xesual choices are your business....I'm concerned that this is even a concern...

Last edited:

TiredoftheBS

Back to putting y’all’s stupid threads on ignore!
Reaction score
Reactions
127,076 5,312 3,329
Alleybux
She basically describes how bothered she was about Porsha switching up on her because of Nene.

OMG the way they’re trying to twist sh!t is disgusting! I’m with Kenya about the baby situation! Don’t say sh!t about me carrying no damn animal. Nene needs her pigmy ass whooped! Shamea ain’t sh!t btw and Drew looks awful

Reaction score
Reactions
6,250 286 201
Alleybux
That's not the same dear. Both are trash things to do. But Kenya's vagina has nothing to do with Bolo and Porsha...so.....its still WEIRD. STOP SCRAPING FOR JUSTIFICATION and stop worrying about another woman's xes life...its cringy af. Are you NOT a woman?
I am a woman, and I don't slept at work with stripper..if I was sleeping at my office, even with a colleague, everybody and their mamas would talk about it..
If no one wasn't talking about who slept with who, lsa street would be empty..sorry if you are a prude person who doesn't gossip, but if it was the case, you wouldn't be, here ,on a gossip forum, in that specific thread too.
So keep your moral lesson and fake outragy for someone else..the irony of you, to try to find if I have a vagina, when you preach what people does with their private parts are their business.., MY DEAR

Last edited:

TiredoftheBS

Back to putting y’all’s stupid threads on ignore!
Reaction score
Reactions
127,076 5,312 3,329
Alleybux
Kenya is exposing that they are really mad because Porsha reneged on the agreement to ice out Nene (as to take advantage of her bad standing, and to get her kicked off the show).

Porsha saw the error of her ways linking up with mean girl Kenya. If Kenya can comfortably drag a friend about her business on tv, or try to destroy someone’s relationship over typical reality tv banter, then what limits will Kenya go if Porsha did something she didn’t like.

kenya is not well liked and can be a complete liability. And it’s just not a good look standing next to here when she starts behaving badly. Ask Kandi.

Porsha made the smart move, which has afforded her to have a more elevated position with production and fans. And Kenya has been making a fool of herself trying to make Porsha bad ever since.
But nene threw Porsha under the bus many times since then. Porsha still chose wrong

slw84

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,018 1,962 1,033
Alleybux
She basically describes how bothered she was about Porsha switching up on her because of Nene.

it was clear in Greece that Porsha really wanted to be friends with Nene and that Porsha was being friendly with Kenya because it was a good full circle storyline. She actually said this in an interview when asked about their amends. Kenya wanted to move on and noticeably that season no matter what Porsha did to defend Tanya she would just look at Porsha like girl we supposed to be cool now.

The issue isn't even that Porsha did what porsha has done because Kenya unlike Nene, Phaedra, Kandi, Sheree, Shamea, Cynthia and others.

The issue was during the reunion she wouldn't own that she switched up because she and Nene had a breakthrough and made amends and didn't just say the truth: her confessionals were shady because she thought Kenya might be faking so she wanted to be prepared and throw shade so that she won't look like the one who said good things only. When she started to see Kenya and Tanya go sour then she really felt like she needed to move to Nene's side and also throw more shade. Porsha didn't realize that Kenya was being friendly with her to move on and even though she was certainly prompted and baited by production to trash Porsha about Dennis cheating as well as other antics the worse she did was say a funny joke about doggy style (nene and marlo said worse). her 7x shading Kenya vs 1 time Porsha didn't even shade her but shaded Dennis was unmatched but when you know you are going to get away with antics then why do the right thing.

Not shocked but Kenya luckily didn't go too far in like the others.

Last edited:

Libradiva21

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
8,273 362 125
Alleybux
Why do people forget that this happened before season 12's reunion?

Screenshot_20210503-183311_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
82,815 3,715 1,973
Alleybux
I am a woman, and I don't slept at work with stripper..if I was sleeping at my office, even with a colleague, everybody and their mamas would talk about it..
If no one wasn't talking about who slept with who, lsa street would be empty..sorry if you are a prude person who doesn't gossip, but if it was the case, you wouldn't be, here ,on a gossip forum, in that specific thread too.
So keep your moral lesson and fake outragy for someone else..the irony of you, to try to find if I have a vagina, when you preach what people does with their private parts are their business.., MY DEAR
This is sad distorted logic. Respect other women's privacy when they ask and don't degrade a woman for her xesual choices or justify it because people do it. That's not an excuse. The question about you being a woman was rhetorical and meant to remind you that you are degrading another woman like some judgy man and to chill but you needed a whole breakdown so obviously rhetoric would go over your head. I'm not a prude..I dont care who Porsha fck or don’t but if she wanted to discuss she would have but she hasn't so YOUR BEHAVIOR IS HYPOCRITICAL AND CRINGY. Don't like it...block me sis...do us both a favor ya dig.

Eta
font has been blocked per her request.....anyone else need me to take the first step?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
6,250 286 201
Alleybux
This is sad distorted logic. Respect other women's privacy when they ask and don't degrade a woman for her xesual choices or justify it because people do it. That's not an excuse. The question about you being a woman was rhetorical and meant to remind you that you are degrading another woman like some judgy man and to chill but you needed a whole breakdown so obviously rhetoric would go over your head. I'm not a prude..I dont care who Porsha fck or don’t but if she wanted to discuss she would have but she hasn't so YOUR BEHAVIOR IS HYPOCRITICAL AND CRINGY. Don't like it...block me sis...do us both a favor ya dig.
Why YOU don't block me...my answer make sens but because it doesn't fit your narrative YOU try to distord the facts. The facts are :
Porsha slut shamed almost all of the cast
We are on a gossip forum and almost all of the thread talk about who fµck who
Anonymous people talk about which celebrities they fµcked on here, and it's the reason why LSA IS FAMOUS

So once again, keep your negative hypocritical energy for your church and stay away of gossips

Reaction score
Reactions
82,815 3,715 1,973
Alleybux
Why YOU don't block me...my answer make sens but because it doesn't fit your narrative YOU try to distord the facts. The facts are :
Porsha slut shamed almost all of the cast
We are on a gossip forum and almost all of thread talk about who fµck who
Anonymous people talk about which celebrities they fµcked

So once again, keep your negative hypocritical energy for your church and stay away of gossips
done bye sis..only read the first phrase

Caramell

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,394 2,959 4,023
Alleybux

Eta
font has been blocked per her request.....anyone else need me to take the first step?
your being a hypocrite, have you ever gossiped about any celebrity having xes, or been to dark room on LSA???

Its clear that Porsha had xes with Bolo, she choose to do this on national tv. If someone wants privacy don't do anything on the show. She could have taken Bolo's number and met up later after SC to have xes. There was no holding back when people were talking about Latoya having alleged xes with a prophet. Which actually turned out not true.

Unlike you Porsha fans, I'm not going to let Porsha manipulate me. When Porsha wants to judge someone for having xes you all eat it up and laugh. Now that its her having xes with a dirty stripper, now its no one's business, and all of a sudden its weird to "care about" who a "grown woman is having xes with" Even though all these women do on LSA is talk about what celebrity is having xes and cheating. Why isn't it weird then?

Reaction score
Reactions
6,250 286 201
Alleybux
your being a hypocrite, have you ever gossiped about any celebrity having xes, or been to dark room on LSA???

Its clear that Porsha had xes with Bolo, she choose to do this on national tv. If someone wants privacy don't do anything on the show. She could have taken Bolo's number and met up later after SC to have xes. There was no holding back when people were talking about Latoya having alleged xes with a prophet. Which actually turned out not true.

Unlike you Porsha fans, I'm not going to let Porsha manipulate me. When Porsha wants to judge someone for having xes you all eat it up and laugh. Now that its her having xes with a dirty stripper, now its no one's business, and all of a sudden its weird to "care about" who a "grown woman is having xes with" Even though all these women do on LSA is talk about what celebrity is having xes and cheating. Why isn't it weird then?
Don't waste your time with this font...she asked me to block her, because I told her to do it by herself, she add an ETA like I asked her to be blocked..lmao

This font is batshit crazy.

Caramell

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,394 2,959 4,023
Alleybux
Porsha is sitting on this "fake thrown" sitting down judging Kenya for being a "bad friend" but Porsha was a horrible friend to Kandi at one point and terrible to Shamea. And Porsha stans are going to continue to let Porsha manipulate them.

Reaction score
Reactions
82,815 3,715 1,973
Alleybux

You're reaching sis..and I'm not a "Porsha fan". I'm just an adult. Do what you want sis...obsess away.

veronicaluv

Keeping You Pressed
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
227,450 9,148 11,470
Alleybux

Yet, it's Kenya with the "sweet" friends who go up for her, (including Shamea who's all over Kenya's social media) and Porsha has fallen out with all of the sweet people at one time or another. Kenya is not the problem.

Porsha didn't give two sh!ts if Cynthia or Kandi ate, whether Kandi brought Blaze to South Carolina, nothing. She cares about self. That's why it took them several seasons for them to even find a regular cast mate that would film with Porsha.

minidasha

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
85,881 3,156 435
Alleybux

ETA I hope these ratings are because yall hate Porsha and not because you actually think another's woman's xesual choices are your business....I'm concerned that this is even a concern...

1620088203444.png

veronicaluv

Keeping You Pressed
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
227,450 9,148 11,470
Alleybux

It was a pretty dumb move actually. Kenya no matter what was coming back for the next season, she just had renegotiated her contract. Porsha sided with Nene figuring she'd still be around and now Nene's gone and Porsha's hoe card got pulled by the producers. Her behind the scenes antics are spilling all over the place, fans of the show see it and for her to be in an "elevated" position with production as you say that she is, it's Kandi who got the changes behind the scenes and EP'ed another and requested and got Porsha on it, and Kenya who will appear in the first Housewives All Star installment.

It was better for her to play nice, get along with Kenya for the sake of the show and their daughters and be taken seriously than be taken (again) like some drunk lying hoe who sleeps with strippers on national TV.

peekaboo29

Came for the tea, stayed for the shade.
Reaction score
Reactions
317,138 10,843 2,725
Alleybux
Why do people forget that this happened before season 12's reunion?

View attachment 2525018

1st Kenya made ONE comment not two and Porsha had already started shading her before then. Kenya said big P like diggystyle which was tame. If she was upset about this why was she not upset Kandi and Cynthia brought it up on screen and grilled her on that bus. Marlo asked if she needs to hide her dog from Dennis. Nene said poorsha and Dennis need RABIES shots.

*This is a rhetorical quote, not one necessarily to you but quoting your post because of the screenshot. *

The Voice

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
195,390 2,909 1,827
Alleybux
Lmao Kenmora wants me to believe she wanted a real friendship and was “very hurt” by her betrayal when the first thing she stated she was upset about was Porsha reconciling with Nene. Lmaooooo

hellonurse!

Adm1n put me on timeout for shipping Taylor Travis
Reaction score
Reactions
48,676 1,921 1,516
Alleybux

Kenya is not well liked and can be a complete liability. And it’s just not a good look standing next to here when she starts behaving badly. Ask Kandi.

The reason why your posts are funny is because they completely evade truth and reality. Hilarious. You speak of Porsha as if she’s some babe of the woods, but this is the same woman who asked her coworkers to ice Nene out in S12. Nene being the reason Porsha was even given a chance past her first season because she advocated for her. This is the same woman who concocted fabrications of rape about a former friend (Kandi) who has put food in her mouth and foolishly continues to do so.

Porsha stating that Kenya doesn’t deserve sweet friends like Cynthia and Kandi is equally as hilarious as your post.

Talk about a complete lack of awareness.

Danceroflife

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,176 540 369
Alleybux
Porsha did it with kenya, marlo, kandi when she said kandi wanted to rape her, peter's waitresses and Todd allegedly mistresses.
Exactly. Porsha throws salt on everybody, she even stung Shamea. Porsha is loyal to Porsha only and like the girl-child that she is, believes that everyone should give her pass. I certainly understand why Kordell grew bored and weary of her...