RHOA Kenya filed for divorce y’all. No more Daly drama

Your team is booty wack!
Reactions
17,053 339 694
Alleybux
So the marriage is real she just paid him? Is that what you’re saying?
No. I personally believe she paid him hush money to go along with a "marriage" storyline. I do not believe they are married.

With that said, if I see a divorce decree i will eat my words.

Last edited:
Reactions
4,897 98 211
Alleybux
My original point is why is Marc going to a courthouse to file for a divorce for a marriage that doesn't exist? They're living their own lives in two different states so why is he acknowledging a fake story when he doesn't have to?

Why is Marc continually claiming that Kenya is his wife and as recent as January released a statement that they're proceeding with the divorce?

Again why would a lawyer risk his reputation and brand to come on tv for promo to lie for Kenya Moore? Lawyers have a code of ethics and violating them can lead him to being reported to the bar. That man is an experienced lawyer who's not going to risk his bar license over some free promo..

The fact that you think you think he cares about reputation is enough to smh.. why is he on THIS show if he cares about his reputation

Reactions
48,170 1,120 441
Alleybux
The fact that you think you think he cares about reputation is enough to smh.. why is he on THIS show if he cares about his reputation
He's on the show as a practicing lawyer giving his client legal advice. Ruining his brand would be him lying that he received legal documents for a divorce proceeding to fake a scene for Kenya Moore. We seen that someone on here looked up the records and Marc did actually file then withdrew his divorce petition within a day like her lawyer said he would have to.

Again why is Marc going to a New York courthouse to file for a divorce from a woman he's not legally married to? If it's fake then he surely doesn't need to file for a divorce for a fake marriage....Lol

Reactions
4,897 98 211
Alleybux
You wasting your time with them.

For some reason, Kenya Moore marriage is a triggering sort of interest for them. Apparently if she isn't legally married, its some kind of win for them.

But y’all are the ones writing paragraphs about her? I get that you and Kenya probably have the same type of marriage.. non-existent... a non mf factor

Reactions
4,897 98 211
Alleybux
He's on the show as a practicing lawyer giving his client legal advice. Ruining his brand would be him lying that he received legal documents for a divorce proceeding to fake a scene for Kenya Moore. We seen that someone on here looked up the records and Marc did actually file then withdrew his divorce petition within a day like her lawyer said he would have to.

Again why is Marc going to a New York courthouse to file for a divorce from a woman he's not legally married to? If it's fake then he surely doesn't need to file for a divorce for a fake marriage....Lol

Again since you are a bit slow. The scenes with Kenya filming with attorneys are NOT real. What part of staged don’t you get? The divorce that Marc filed was less than 24 hrs. He withdrew the petition because they aren’t married.

Reactions
48,170 1,120 441
Alleybux
Again since you are a bit slow. The scenes with Kenya filming with attorneys are NOT real. What part of staged don’t you get? The divorce that Marc filed was less than 24 hrs. He withdrew the petition because they aren’t married

If I'm slow then you're slower because it makes no damn sense for a man to go through the process of filing for something that doesn't need attention from the court system anyway.

Kenya is staging scenes, her lawyer is staging scenes and even after the show Marc is still staging scenes when no cameras are around according to you.

Didn't Marc release a press statement in January to announce they aren't working on the marriage anymore and moving ahead with the divorce? Why is he still faking this for a woman y'all says he hates?

Everything is staged when it's proven that Kenya isn't lying but at the same time you guys are rejoicing that Marc is fake divorcing Kenya, fake asking for alimony and fake blocking her number.... Ok

Reactions
62,498 828 768
Alleybux
LOL. That is part of the problem. He is not on the show. He refuses to be on the show and has refused to give his permission for his daughter to appear on the show.

I am beautiful, I am Black, I am that girl
OLDHEAD
Reactions
17,363 428 364
Alleybux
You wasting your time with them.

For some reason, Kenya Moore marriage is a triggering sort of interest for them. Apparently if she isn't legally married, its some kind of win for them.
Look at the downvotes. I struck a nerve?

Reactions
20,003 936 16
Alleybux
Hopefully they can coparent peacefully. They obviously love Brooklyn very much.

20210422_123103.jpg

General Alley

Recent Posts

The Clubhouse App Official Discussion Thread
Say what you want about Lydia and her rude ass but she be gathering these Black men every time. My problematic fav on the app
Regè-Jean Page Appreciation/ Tea Thread
I am pretty sure she is his GF...how would you explain away the pictures from November 2018 attending a wedding together in NY (certainly not as a...
Audio Of Joe Budden GOING OFF On Co-Hosts Rory and Mal Before Firing Rory
KII- he’s treated women like shit for years and now that his male “besties” are on the receiving end of his vitriol now the listeners see the...
Racist Customer Dies After Being Punched By Worker Who Was Called The N-word
Hopefully the young man is able to get off. This old bastard literally park his car and got out of it to start some bullshit when he could have...
Chris Evans Exchange Thread Part II
I've decided to never watch the TV series - for the reason of Director Bong not being at the helm, I'm assuming it's quite different and will only...
I... A defendant showed up to a court’s Zoom stream with a deeply unfortunate screenname. *censored*
His sister's a savage. If his sister really did it I want to know what he did to her for her to light his behind up like that. I bet he won't...
Birkin Bags & Baby Mommas Are Ruining The BlK Community (IAmEloho)
You have to name names, I don't follow or know any of those people and who the hell is congratulating Taina's dumb ass? The resident LSA...
House Republicans Cancel Liz Cheney For Her Refusal to Lie
Sad! In today’s society people try to stone you for having your own damn opinion but then again she chose to be a rethug...
Silky straight weaves with nappy edges
Are you buying human hair BSS? Why not go online where that hair really exists? Unless you cutting corners being cheap. I usually buy online and...
People Hoarding Gasoline in Plastic Bags...Why?
I see 2020 taught yall nothing. All these selfish idiots do is expedite the problem. Say it again. I'm so tired of this behavior. The station...
Top Bottom