Quantcast

Kenya Kenya states non negotiable close of 30 year old Somalian Refugee camp as a national security threat

Mantsho

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
165,122 13,156 9,082
Alleybux
Kenya and the UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR)on Thursday reached a deal for the closure of the Dadaab and Kakuma camps which host close to half a million people, mostly Somali refugees.

1000x-1.jpg

Last month, Kenya issued the UNHCR a 14-day ultimatum to formulate a plan on the closure of the refugee camps. Kenya’s Interior Ministry said there is no room for further negotiations.

Interior Minister Fred Matiang’I in a statement said that Kenya had formally communicated to the UNHCR its decision to close Dadaab and Kakuma camps by June 30, 2022.

The UNHCR promptly responded to the Interior Ministry warning of a catastrophe if the refugees are ejected from the Dadaab and Kakuma refugee camps which have a population of 218,873 and 196,666, respectively.

Kenya alleges that the al-Qaeda affiliated al-Shabaab terrorists who attacked Garissa University killing more than 140 students in 2015 had been facilitated by sympathizers from the Dadaab refugee camp, citing it as the main reason for the closure.

Kenya has experienced increased attacks by Somalian terrorist group ever since providing assistance to Somalia.

The relations between Kenya and Somalia have deteriorated since 2019 over several issues. One aspect of the tense ties is the situation of Somali refugees in Kenya, who have sought refuge in the Dadaab refugee camp along the Kenya-Somali border since 1991.

UN, Kenya strike deal to close Somali refugee camp

Mantsho

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
165,122 13,156 9,082
Alleybux
The Kenyan authorities say the two refugee camps hold more than 500,000 refugees, a majority of them from Somalia are a threat to national security.

The Somalian population is estimated at 15.9 million by the UN in 2020.

That is a significant amount to be displaced into Kenya.

Reaction score
Reactions
1,019 52 97
Alleybux
Someone here was adamant, Kenya was dependent financially on the two camps & wouldn't dare to close them.

Where will the refugees be relocated? Uganda, Sudan, Ethiopia?

Lyndy Prosper

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,773 283 27
Alleybux
That is a large number of people to move, I also wonder where the UNHCR will move them, they have about a year to do it?

'Kenya alleges that the al-Qaeda affiliated al-Shabaab terrorists who attacked Garissa University killing more than 140 students in 2015 had been facilitated by sympathizers from the Dadaab refugee camp, citing it as the main reason for the closure.'
The country gave you refuge from the crisis in your own country, then you terrorise them. Sad all around...

Myrhh

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,969 719 460
Alleybux
That is a large number of people to move, I also wonder where the UNHCR will move them, they have about a year to do it?

'Kenya alleges that the al-Qaeda affiliated al-Shabaab terrorists who attacked Garissa University killing more than 140 students in 2015 had been facilitated by sympathizers from the Dadaab refugee camp, citing it as the main reason for the closure.'
The country gave you refuge from the crisis in your own country, then you terrorise them. Sad all around...

Dadaab is situated in Garissa, which was Somali land gifted to the Kenyans by the British. North Eastern Province (Kenya) - Wikipedia
Kenya for decades tried to massacre the Somali civilians living in the so called "NFD" to the point that in 1980's Somalia threatened to Invade Kenya if they didn't stop.

Somali's in this area were forced to claim Kenya as their home, but are treated like second class citizens. I understand this is a different population from the Refugee's but it kind of brings light to the situation.
In the end, I believe that Kenya is retaliating against Somalia for a variety of reasons. One of them being Kenya's failed attempt at maritime territorial grabbing

P.S: Somaliphobia is real with some of these fonts

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
1,019 52 97
Alleybux
Dadaab is situated in Garissa, which was Somali land gifted to the Kenyans by the British. North Eastern Province (Kenya) - Wikipedia
Kenya for decades tried to massacre the Somali civilians living in the so called "NFD" to the point that in 1980's Somalia threatened to Invade Kenya if they didn't stop.

Somali's in this area were forced to claim Kenya as their home, but are treated like second class citizens. I understand this is a different population from the Refugee's but it kind of brings light to the situation.
In the end, I believe that Kenya is retaliating against Somalia for a variety of reasons. One of them being Kenya's failed attempt at maritime territorial grabbing

P.S: I guess the South African fonts are still mad and obsessed with Somali ppl enough to continue these posts. ;)
First of all where is the proof it was gifted to Kenya, Kenya since its existence has had the NFD as part of its borders so unless you're willing to say every existing land in Kenya was gifted to Kenyans by the British you're not saying much.

You're ignoring Kenya & Somalia were at war, Shifta War - Wikipedia when those atrocities were done not that its better but you're purposefully bringing in & at the same time leaving out relevant information about the subject, also the recent Kenyan terrorist attacks aren't retaliation for the atrocities done in the 20th century.

Yes, you're right though there are more reasons as to why Kenya would be retaliating against somalia right now.

Myrhh

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,969 719 460
Alleybux
First of all where is the proof it was gifted to Kenya, Kenya since its existence has had the NFD as part of its borders so unless you're willing to say every existing land in Kenya was gifted to Kenyans by the British you're not saying much.

You're ignoring Kenya & Somalia were at war, Shifta War - Wikipedia when those atrocities were done not that its better but you're purposefully bringing in & at the same time leaving out relevant information about the subject, also the recent Kenyan terrorist attacks aren't retaliation for the atrocities done in the 20th century.

Here is your source.
The Northern Frontier District came into being in 1925, when it was carved out of the present-day southern Somalia.[1] At the time under British colonial administration, the northern half of Jubaland was ceded to Italy as a reward for the Italians' support of the Allies during World War I.[4] Britain retained control of the southern half of the territory, which was later called the Northern Frontier District (subsequently renamed the North Eastern Province).[1]

On 26 June 1960, four days before granting British Somaliland independence, the British government declared that all Somali-inhabited areas of East Africa, Greater Somalia should be unified in one administrative region. However, after the dissolution of the former British colonies in the region, Britain granted administration of the Northern Frontier District to Kenyan nationalists despite an informal plebiscite demonstrating the overwhelming desire of the region's population to join the newly formed Somali Republic,[5] and the fact that the NFD was almost exclusively inhabited by ethnic Somalis.[6]

In December 1962, at the urging of the Somalia government, the British appointed a commission to ascertain the desires of the inhabitants of the Northern Frontier District regarding its future. The commissioners reported that the inhabitants of five of the six administrative areas of the Northern Frontier District favored union with the Somali Republic.[7] According to the Somali Republic, unification was favored by 88% of the inhabitants.[8] Early in 1963, Britain assured Somalia that no decision would be made regarding the Northern Frontier District without prior consultation with the Republic. However, Britain did not follow the wishes of the overwhelming majority of the inhabitants of the Northern Frontier District and cede the territory to the Somalia Republic. Instead, on 8 March 1963, Britain announced the creation of the North East Region out of the Northern Frontier District. Unsatisfied with this solution, the Somali Republic severed diplomatic relations with the United Kingdom on 18 March 1963.[9]

On the eve of Kenya's independence in August 1963, British officials belatedly realized that the new Kenyan regime was not willing to give up the Somali-inhabited areas it had just been granted administration of. Led by the Northern Province People's Progressive Party (NPPPP), Somalis in the NFD vigorously sought union with their kin in the Somali Republic to the north.[10]

In response, the Kenyan government enacted a number of repressive measures designed to frustrate their efforts in what came to be known as the shifta period:[2]

Regardless of this contentious history, I believe this closing of the refugee camps is partly related to the Maritime dispute issue. The Kenyan Gov. could have closed these camps down directly after these terroristic attacks occurred, why wait until now? Especially not too long after they pulled out from negotiation talks regarding the Maritime dispute that Somalia was winning.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
1,019 52 97
Alleybux
Here is your source.

Regardless of this contentious history, I believe this closing of the refugee camps is partly related to the Maritime dispute issue. Kenya could have closed these camps down directly after these terroristic attacks occurred, why wait until now? Especially not too long after they pulled out from negotiation talks regarding the Maritime dispute that Somalia was winning.
From the Source.

At the time under British colonial administration, the northern half of Jubaland was ceded to Italy as a reward for the Italians' support of the Allies during World War I.[4] Britain retained control of the southern half of the territory, which was later called the Northern Frontier District

NFD together with Juba land was originally under British East Africa/Kenya until Juba land was ceded to Italy/Somalia.

Britain did not follow the wishes of the overwhelming majority of the inhabitants of the Northern Frontier District and cede the territory to the Somalia Republic, On the eve of Kenya's independence in August 1963, British officials belatedly realized that the new Kenyan regime was not willing to give up the Somali-inhabited areas it had just been granted administration of

You do realize this confirms Kenya was the one that had to cede the land to Somalia but went against the British so it was by no means a gift by virtue of it being already comprised as part of the country during the colonial & post colonial period, & the British having not given the land to Kenya as you earlier alluded to, logically Juba land was the gift to Somalia. What don't you understand by this?

Your wordings were clearly wrong, with the right words you should've still been able to make a valid point about NFD wanting to join Somalia or just wrote about Kenya not wanting to give it away but you made it confusing by writing this
Dadaab is situated in Garissa, which was Somali land gifted to the Kenyans by the British. North Eastern Province (Kenya)

A common misconception that has been naively repeated here severally.

Luune

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
15,418 705 64
Alleybux
I support this 110% along with most Kenyans. It’s crazy to think those camps have been open longer than I’ve been alive, 30 years!! We’ve done our part (and suffered for it).

Fab96

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,153 280 409
Alleybux
There is a reason why its mostly somalis there .. cuz its somali land.

1620311979050.jpeg
Its beyond me when countries claim land that is literally inhabited by other people from another country like are u not embarazzed

Myrhh

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,969 719 460
Alleybux
You do realize this confirms Kenya was the one that had to cede the land to Somalia but went against the British so it was by no means a gift by virtue of it being already comprised as part of the country during the colonial & post colonial period, & the British having not given the land to Kenya as you earlier alluded to, logically Juba land was the gift to Somalia.
Absolutely not. Before the Europeans came to Eastern Africa, these territories fell under Somali jurisdiction. Or are we not going to acknowledge our historical territories before colonization?
Kenya as an independent nation didn't even exist until 1963. NFD was decided by the British to not be given back to Somalia between 1960-1962.
From the Source.

At the time under British colonial administration, the northern half of Jubaland was ceded to Italy as a reward for the Italians' support of the Allies during World War I.[4] Britain retained control of the southern half of the territory, which was later called the Northern Frontier District[/SPOILER]

NFD together with Juba land was originally under British East Africa/Kenya until Juba land was ceded to Italy/Somalia.
NFD was Somali territory before Europeans came. Jubba land was Somali territory before the Europeans came. Whether we use the term "gifted" or granted" they both lead to the same conclusion, it was given by the British without proper consent from the "Somali" people living in the territory to a British colony at the time (known as Kenya today), when the Somali native people wanted reunification to it's mother territory, SOMALIA. Reunification means: The unification of something that was previously divided; used especially of a country. Somali territory was divided by the British, Italians, and French.

Before Kenya got its independence, Somali ethnic people in the present-day Kenya in the areas of Northern Frontier Districts petitioned Her Majesty's Government not to be included in Kenya. The colonial government decided to hold Kenya's first referendum in 1962 to check the willingness of Somalis in Kenya to join Somalia[60]

The result of the referendum showed that 86% of Somalis in Kenya wanted to join Somalia, but the British colonial administration rejected the result.

Britain did not follow the wishes of the overwhelming majority of the inhabitants of the Northern Frontier District and cede the territory to the Somalia Republic, On the eve of Kenya's independence in August 1963, British officials belatedly realized that the new Kenyan regime was not willing to give up the Somali-inhabited areas it had just been granted administration of[/SPOILER]

You do realize this confirms Kenya was the one that had to cede the land to Somalia but went against the British so it was by no means a gift by virtue of it being already comprised as part of the country during the colonial & post colonial period, & the British having not given the land to Kenya as you earlier alluded to, logically Juba land was the gift to Somalia. What don't you understand by this?
Somalia gained independence in 1960 and its people in NFD who were split by the colonizers wanted reunification with their larger mother nation.
How can a territory belong to KENYA when Kenya wasn't even an independent country until 1963? How can Kenya "cede" land to Somalia when once again, it wasn't an independent nation but instead a colony of the British? So I repeat once more, the British, Gifted SOMALI land to what is now known today as "Kenya" when it was still a colony.

I have no beef with Kenyan people but the Kenyan government is full of clowns. The Elite are the very same people who made "Indians" the 44th tribe of Kenya while in the same breath trying to steal maritime territories from their fellow African neighbor, who are recovering from a civil war.

Last edited:

Mantsho

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
165,122 13,156 9,082
Alleybux
This will be a very long and complicated process, especially when you factor in the precarious security situation in Somalia that's challenging many Somali refugees' ability to return. Also, many Somali (particularly second and third-generation) refugees view Kenya as their home so that will make the repatriation process even more difficult. However, I understand that the Kenyan government will provide refugees (which includes the other 50% mostly from South Sudan, Ethiopia, and the DRC) with a free work permit should they wish to integrate.

The Kenyan government has set a deadline of 30 June 2022 which is understandable given the fact that the camp has been open almost 30 years and the attacks they've faced.

It seems Kenya is no longer willing to let the UN dictate terms given the increased Somalian tension.

Missmatchedshoes88

الحُرِّية_لِفلسطين Call it what it is:GENOCIDE
Reaction score
Reactions
112,647 3,454 1,206
Alleybux
All those people..I will make a speacil du'a tonight inshallah..I pray for my country

Mantsho

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
165,122 13,156 9,082
Alleybux
Someone here was adamant, Kenya was dependent financially on the two camps & wouldn't dare to close them.

Where will the refugees be relocated? Uganda, Sudan, Ethiopia?

Back to their country of origin idealy. Some will be repatriated and some will be given residency. I can't imagine the split implications.

Chaotic Good

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,183 307 129
Alleybux
Here is your source.

Regardless of this contentious history, I believe this closing of the refugee camps is partly related to the Maritime dispute issue. The Kenyan Gov. could have closed these camps down directly after these terroristic attacks occurred, why wait until now? Especially not too long after they pulled out from negotiation talks regarding the Maritime dispute that Somalia was winning.

Huh? They weren’t necessarily “waiting till now”. If you followed the news or did a little research, you’d know that the Kenyan government wanted to close it following the terrorist attack in 2015.

UNHCR urges Kenyan government rethink on Dadaab closure announcement

Then again in 2016.

In 2017 the Kenyan high court stopped the government by claiming the move was discriminatory.

The issue then resurged in 2019.

It’s been there since then. It’s not a new issue.

Last edited:

Myrhh

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,969 719 460
Alleybux
Huh? They weren’t necessarily “waiting till now”. If you followed the news or did a little research, you’d know that the Kenyan government wanted to close it following the terrorist attack in 2015.

UNHCR urges Kenyan government rethink on Dadaab closure announcement

Then again in 2016.

In 2017 the Kenyan high court stopped the government by claiming the move was discriminatory.

The issue then resurged in 2019.

It’s been there since then. It’s not a new issue.

Keep in mind that I said the maritime border is "partially related" to this threatened closure. There are definitely other factors involved, like you mentioned. In this instance, the catalyst seems to be the maritime border dispute.

Shaneyahoo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,716 311 473
Alleybux
I support this 110% along with most Kenyans. It’s crazy to think those camps have been open longer than I’ve been alive, 30 years!! We’ve done our part (and suffered for it).
When i was younger i never understood why kenya didnt try to turn those camps into cities and naturalize the refugees lol, totally naive to politics.

Luune

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
15,418 705 64
Alleybux
When i was younger i never understood why kenya didnt try to turn those camps into cities and naturalize the refugees lol, totally naive to politics.
Lol ya that would never happen.

SN- I read that Somalia re-established their diplomatic ties with Kenya today.

Reaction score
Reactions
1,019 52 97
Alleybux
Absolutely not. Before the Europeans came to Eastern Africa, these territories fell under Somali jurisdiction. Or are we not going to acknowledge our historical territories before colonization?
Kenya as an independent nation didn't even exist until 1963. NFD was decided by the British to not be given back to Somalia between 1960-1962.

NFD was Somali territory before Europeans came. Jubba land was Somali territory before the Europeans came. Whether we use the term "gifted" or granted" they both lead to the same conclusion, it was given by the British without proper consent from the "Somali" people living in the territory to a British colony at the time (known as Kenya today), when the Somali native people wanted reunification to it's mother territory, SOMALIA. Reunification means: The unification of something that was previously divided; used especially of a country. Somali territory was divided by the British, Italians, and French.

Before Kenya got its independence, Somali ethnic people in the present-day Kenya in the areas of Northern Frontier Districts petitioned Her Majesty's Government not to be included in Kenya. The colonial government decided to hold Kenya's first referendum in 1962 to check the willingness of Somalis in Kenya to join Somalia[60]

The result of the referendum showed that 86% of Somalis in Kenya wanted to join Somalia, but the British colonial administration rejected the result.

Somalia gained independence in 1960 and its people in NFD who were split by the colonizers wanted reunification with their larger mother nation.
How can a territory belong to KENYA when Kenya wasn't even an independent country until 1963? How can Kenya "cede" land to Somalia when once again, it wasn't an independent nation but instead a colony of the British? So I repeat once more, the British, Gifted SOMALI land to what is now known today as "Kenya" when it was still a colony.

I have no beef with Kenyan people but the Kenyan government is full of clowns. The Elite are the very same people who made "Indians" the 44th tribe of Kenya while in the same breath trying to steal maritime territories from their fellow African neighbor, who are recovering from a civil war.
Somali jurisdiction? Every precolonial ethnic group also had this jurisdiction before, do you think there is a particular Kenyan ethnic group that's different from the Somalis in this regard?

We were discussing Kenya not it as an independent nation. So yes Kenya existed with NFD in its territory since its existence.

You have to search for a dictionary then search the words you're spewing to better understand what the term gift means & where it can be used properly, & while you are at it also look up granted.

Kenya under the British ceded Juba land to Italy/Somalia so yes even while not being independent the land could still be ceded to Somalia, read the source everything's right there, the Somalis in Kenya literally had a referendum to try & cede most of their land to Somalia before Kenyas independence.

The British didn't gift NFD to Kenya. You are a lost cause if you still can't see that in bold plain writing.

You do realise all these British colonies were existing nationalities that had everything including borders drawn already & the arms of government working in place were the key things that changed post independence?

Do you think Kenya just happened to exist in its post colonial age, then why do they even celebrate independence when according to you it didn't exist before? You can't colonize a country that exists in the future in the past & have these future people have an independence, it's impossible.

Libertarian

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
201 22 98
Alleybux
Somali jurisdiction? Every precolonial ethnic group also had this jurisdiction before, do you think there is a particular Kenyan ethnic group that's different from the Somalis in this regard?

We were discussing Kenya not it as an independent nation. So yes Kenya existed with NFD in its territory since its existence.

You have to search for a dictionary then search the words you're spewing to better understand what the term gift means & where it can be used properly, & while you are at it also look up granted.

Kenya under the British ceded Juba land to Italy/Somalia so yes even while not being independent the land could still be ceded to Somalia, read the source everything's right there, the Somalis in Kenya literally had a referendum to try & cede most of their land to Somalia before Kenyas independence.

The British didn't gift NFD to Kenya. You are a lost cause if you still can't see that in bold plain writing.

You do realise all these British colonies were existing nationalities that had everything including borders drawn already & the arms of government working in place were the key things that changed post independence?

Do you think Kenya just happened to exist in its post colonial age, then why do they even celebrate independence when according to you it didn't exist before? You can't colonize a country that exists in the future in the past & have these future people have an independence, it's impossible.

Jubbaland has never been part of what is called "Kenya", which didn't exist at the time; it was part of British Eats Africa was always inhabited by Somalis.

In November 1900 the British Sub-Commissioner in Jubaland, Arthur Jenner, was killed while making a tour of the interior through areas inhabited by the nomadic Ogaden tribe. This part of southern Somalia was at that time under British administration within the East Africa Protectorate, and had in the preceding months been largely peaceful – Jenner was travelling with only a light escort, and was probably killed at the instigation of an Ogaden chief whom he had previously detained on suspicion of the murder of Somali policemen. According to one contemporary account, ‘It was well known that [the] murder was due to personal motives and should not have been treated as a political revolt’. However, a caravan of local traders had also recently been attacked, and shortly afterwards a report was sent back to London suggesting the imminent uprising of the whole Ogaden tribe.

By January 1901 a force of 600 troops, the Ogaden Punitive Force, had assembled at Kismayu on the Somali coast with a transport of 590 camels, around 900 porters and a number of carts, donkeys and oxen. A plan of Kismayu shows new infrastructure put in place in advance of their arrival. The official report states -

‘Preparations for the expedition were now hurried on... A trolley line 1,200 yards long was laid down from the pier to the town, where two sheds were prepared for the storage of rations, etc. The water supply was improved and extra wells were dug for the large number of transport animals which were expected… The defences of the town were at the same time strengthened and a hospital was established.

Source: A British Reverse in East Africa - from the War Office Archive - Maps and views blog

In 1925, the British colonial rulers ceded it to Italian colonial rulers in Southern Somalia.

Even before the arrival of the British colonial rulers, it was part of the Swahili coast, once ruled by a powerful Somali Ajuran sultanate.

And let us get real here, there has never been a country called Kenya before the British brought together bunch of African tribes and called them "Kenya" in 1963 and declared them a country.

SadiqKhan

Block all male fonts on principle
Reaction score
Reactions
3,285 98 1,081
Alleybux
Keep in mind that I said the maritime border is "partially related" to this threatened closure. There are definitely other factors involved, like you mentioned. In this instance, the catalyst seems to be the maritime border dispute.
You're replying in good faith but this vile OP just made this thread to instigate a diaspora war. She's still upset about a thread calling out South Africans for their sub human animalistic treatment of other Africans. So she's starting threads about very old articles about Somalis hoping fonts come in and drag us .

South Africans really are pathetic lol.

Chaotic Good

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,183 307 129
Alleybux
Jubbaland has never been part of what is called "Kenya", which didn't exist at the time; it was part of British Eats Africa was always inhabited by Somalis.

Source: A British Reverse in East Africa - from the War Office Archive - Maps and views blog

In 1925, the British colonial rulers ceded it to Italian colonial rulers in Southern Somalia.

Even before the arrival of the British colonial rulers, it was part of the Swahili coast, once ruled by a powerful Somali Ajuran sultanate.

And let us get real here, there has never been a country called Kenya before the British brought together bunch of African tribes and called them "Kenya" in 1963 and declared them a country.

You’re cherry-picking information which leads me to believe that you’re unfamiliar with the history of Kenya. Otherwise you’d know that you can’t wake up one day in 1963 and call Kenya a country. Kenya was referred to as British Kenya / Colony of Kenya since 1920. It was both a colony and a protectorate. British Kenya included Jubaland until 1925 when it was ceded to Italy. British Kenya was dissolved in 1963 which established the Dominion of Kenya and finally in 1964 the Republic of Kenya.

LightofNoor333

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
50,157 3,667 1,272
Alleybux
Nothing more than b!tch ass Kenyans having hissy fits again. Those camps are in Somali territory. I wish they'd keep their word and try lmao, they dont want the smoke. They cant even defend themselves against 4 somalis.

Qatar brought them out. No backbone having donkeys.

Libertarian

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
201 22 98
Alleybux
You’re cherry-picking information which leads me to believe that you’re unfamiliar with the history of Kenya. Otherwise you’d know that you can’t wake up one day in 1963 and call Kenya a country. Kenya was referred to as British Kenya / Colony of Kenya since 1920. It was both a colony and a protectorate. British Kenya included Jubaland until 1925 when it was ceded to Italy. British Kenya was dissolved in 1963 which established the Dominion of Kenya and finally in 1964 the Republic of Kenya.

You're using Wikipedia, which anyone can update it as a source? That clearly shows you don't have anything to back you up. Before Kenya's independence, you were part of British East Africa. There is no historical document that will ever show an ethnic group called Kenyans or a kingdom called Kenya that has any significant input in this part of Africa.

Meanwhile, here is the history of the Somali Ajuran sultanate resisting the Portuguese invasion in the 16th century in what is commonly known as the Swahili coast all the way to central Somalia. FYI, the Jubba river, which is the center of Jubbaland was under the full domination of Ajuuraan.

Ajuran Sultanate: The Story of The Royals from Somali - Google Arts & Culture

You're claiming a land that you have no involvement and history that you have no contribution to it.

Source: The Sultanates of Somalia | World Civilization

"As a hydraulic empire, the Ajuran monopolized the water resources of the Shebelle and Jubba rivers. It also constructed many of the limestone wells and cisterns of the state that are still in use today. The rulers developed new systems for agriculture and taxation, which continued to be used in parts of the Horn of Africa as late as the 19th century".

Last edited:

Shaneyahoo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,716 311 473
Alleybux
Nothing more than b!tch ass Kenyans having hissy fits again. Those camps are in Somali territory. I wish they'd keep their word and try lmao, they dont want the smoke. They cant even defend themselves against 4 somalis.

Qatar brought them out. No backbone having donkeys.

Werent you recently timed out for saying some racist sh!t you got easily baited into saying lol?

Chaotic Good

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,183 307 129
Alleybux
You're using Wikipedia, which anyone can update it as a source? That clearly shows you don't have anything to back you up. Before Kenya's independence, you were part of British East Africa. There is no historical document that will ever show an ethnic group called Kenyans or a kingdom called Kenya that has any significant input in this part of Africa.

Meanwhile, here is the history of the Somali Ajuran sultanate resisting the Portuguese invasion in the 16th century in what is commonly known as the Swahili coast all the way to central Somalia. FYI, the Jubba river, which is the center of Jubbaland was under the full domination of Ajuuraan.

Ajuran Sultanate: The Story of The Royals from Somali - Google Arts & Culture

You're claiming a land that you have no involvement and history that you have no contribution to it.

Source: The Sultanates of Somalia | World Civilization

"As a hydraulic empire, the Ajuran monopolized the water resources of the Shebelle and Jubba rivers. It also constructed many of the limestone wells and cisterns of the state that are still in use today. The rulers developed new systems for agriculture and taxation, which continued to be used in parts of the Horn of Africa as late as the 19th century".

Where in my post did I say there is an ethnicity or kingdom called Kenya? Please quote me for reference. Since you don’t like wikipedia, here are other references as a source.

Hanaaax

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,265 14 21
Alleybux
Awww OP still has Somalis on her mind lol. Kenya gets paid to host these refuges. Kenya was going broke before the camp was built. it’s actually in their best interest to keep it open lol.

LightofNoor333

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
50,157 3,667 1,272
Alleybux
we've seen your true motives im glad you were dumb enough to openly show it to other fonts lol, that obsession cop out don't work boo, predictable haha.
If I regreted, I would've deleted. I meant every word "boo".
Your closeted ass needs to find a hobby, here you are involved in somali business..again. like a moth to a flame. Nigerians that boring huh? Hows it a cop out when you prove it thread after thread. See you in the next somali thread fan.

Shaneyahoo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,716 311 473
Alleybux
If I regreted, I would've deleted. I meant every word "boo".
Your closeted ass needs to find a hobby, here you are involved in somali business..again. like a moth to a flame. Nigerians that boring huh? Hows it a cop out when you prove it thread after thread. See you in the next somali thread fan.
There you go, make it more open with chest. This is one of my hobbies, i dont only stay on this site, do not ever feel special because of what i say, i go after most groups like this. It just so happens one is the loaduest. Same as you i hold some pretty racist views here and there, just not dumb enough to make them blatantly known on this forum lmao.

be more like sudanis or habeshas and be low key lmao

LightofNoor333

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
50,157 3,667 1,272
Alleybux
There you go, make it more open with chest. This is one of my hobbies, i dont only stay on this site, do not ever feel special because of what i say, i go after most groups like this. It just so happens one is the loaduest. Same as you i hold some pretty racist views here and there, just not dumb enough to make them blatantly known on this forum lmao.

be more like sudanis or habeshas and be low key lmao
One thing about somalis we're not 2 faced cowards, I know exactly how you and those countries operate. I'm disgusted you would even think we need to be like anything like you sheep. Last I checked we don't conform for anybody. You all hate each other but are too chicken sh!t to say anything lest you get labelled anti-black. That's why you're a fan, we say exactly what you wish you had the balls to say. This is the internet where everyone is free to express their thoughts and feelings, how are you hiding on and scared to be yourself on anonymous sites? Lol ew. I despise cowards. come out the closet with your racism and your homosexuality boo.

Shaneyahoo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,716 311 473
Alleybux
One thing about somalis we're not 2 faced cowards, I know exactly how you and those countries operate. I'm disgusted you would even think we need to be like anything like you sheep. Last I checked we don't conform for anybody. You all hate each other but are too chicken sh!t to say anything lest you get labelled anti-black. That's why you're a fan, we say exactly what you wish you had the balls to say. This is the internet where everyone is free to express their thoughts and feelings, how are you hiding on and scared to be yourself on anonymous sites? Lol ew. I despise cowards. come out the closet with your racism and your homosexuality boo.
Firstly, do I even need to address the first three paragraphs you wrote? reality speaks for itself on those lmao.
Secondly don't mistake me for someone caring of the black label, or pushing it to others, I've actually gotten into a lot of mess with fonts because I've said we are not the same race. I'm not scared, it's just useless to show your ass heavily especially when not provoked, if the other thread had not been locked I would have matched your energy.
You are at the end of the day likely some bullied girl with resentment yourself haha, I know how it rolls, let it go fam.

Trending Threads

News Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom