Quantcast

Khloe is being called out...

megableh

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,070 41 6
Alleybux
I get what Jameela is going for here but it's useless. This is mental illness whether is was a publicity stunt or not. People saw her real normal looking body and her kneejerk response is to hop on a live video with the filter doing her dirty and insist her cgi mess is real. She is too deeply invested in this lie to ever walk it back.

Champagne kisses

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,083 438 66
Alleybux
Rightfully so! How do you have a tv show called revenge body when your body isn’t even real? I understand she was bullied relentlessly by her family and media but to have a natural photo scrubbed from the internet is absolutely insane.

Herfeffine

The REAL Herfeffine Heferfefer
Reaction score
Reactions
195,811 4,372 909
Alleybux
The natural photo actually looked good to me. Don’t know why she’s doing the most about it but I guess it’s too real for her

Laugh Loud

seethe cause it’s not that serious
Reaction score
Reactions
91,317 4,745 1,744
Alleybux
Jameela is always on one of the Kardashians’ asss. Damn!

A4B0FBF3-8056-406C-8E83-2F69C4783700.jpeg

Katie lola

You animated grasshopper
Reaction score
Reactions
8,935 890 681
Alleybux
She and her sisters started this beauty standards , I can't feel sorry for her, now look she cant keep up what she and her family started .
Someday it will come back to bite them and it has started . Kim had her share when her mexico trip pics were unedited showing how her ass is flopping down .
The trend they started is coming pretty hard up their dry asses

Blessed28

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
88,726 9,124 12,528
Alleybux
Jameela is always on one of the Kardashians’ asss. Damn!

View attachment 2462858
She went on The Red Table and explained why:

Years after attacking Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and other women for ‘sexualizing themselves,’ Jameela Jamil admits she’s ‘so ashamed’ for being a ‘slut-shaming, woman-hating’ misogynist.​

“I was a real dick,” Jameela Jamil said during her appearance on Red Table Talk. The Good Place star joined Jada Pinkett Smith, Willow Smith, and Adrienne Banfield-Norris (aka “Gammy”) for the Nov. 13, episode. When the topic of “judging people” came up, Jameela, 34, owned up to being a “misogynist” online. “There is documented proof of me slut-shaming loads of female celebrities, like Miley [Cyrus], Beyoncé,Rihanna, like Kim [Kardashian], all of these different people – Iggy Azalea – and I was doing it because I was in pain. I was a troll.”

“I thought I was ‘doing feminism,’” said Jameela. She explained that she had this long-simmering trauma from being xesually assaulted when she was 22.

banksy212

Triggering fonts like fleas on a Cl*t,
Reaction score
Reactions
99,278 6,183 2,312
Alleybux
jameela jamil is a weirdo.

She lies about being deaf, she lied about cancer, she lied about many things.

Even disability activists called her out for compulsive lying.

HmmmmmmT

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,658 426 305
Alleybux
Yes to calling at Khloe, no to Jameela Jamin. She’s just a weirdo opportunist.

Home Malone

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,211 1,750 836
Alleybux
You all don't find it strange though that these so called feminists are attacking khloe and her family for contributing to unrealistic body standards but none of them have said anything about James Franco being a predator or Seth Rogan enabling him?

Messenger

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,910 159 269
Alleybux
You all don't find it strange though that these so called feminists are attacking khloe and her family for contributing to unrealistic body standards but none of them have said anything about James Franco being a predator or Seth Rogan enabling him?

Theres literally no correlation between either thing. Foster your intellect before you try to come for feminism.

Katie lola

You animated grasshopper
Reaction score
Reactions
8,935 890 681
Alleybux
She went on The Red Table and explained why:

Years after attacking Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and other women for ‘sexualizing themselves,’ Jameela Jamil admits she’s ‘so ashamed’ for being a ‘slut-shaming, woman-hating’ misogynist.​

“I was a real dick,” Jameela Jamil said during her appearance on Red Table Talk. The Good Place star joined Jada Pinkett Smith, Willow Smith, and Adrienne Banfield-Norris (aka “Gammy”) for the Nov. 13, episode. When the topic of “judging people” came up, Jameela, 34, owned up to being a “misogynist” online. “There is documented proof of me slut-shaming loads of female celebrities, like Miley [Cyrus], Beyoncé,Rihanna, like Kim [Kardashian], all of these different people – Iggy Azalea – and I was doing it because I was in pain. I was a troll.”

“I thought I was ‘doing feminism,’” said Jameela. She explained that she had this long-simmering trauma from being xesually assaulted when she was 22.

How are they the same ? The kardashiansjenner won't go to jail for what they do the latter can .Totally different things

Home Malone

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,211 1,750 836
Alleybux
How are they the same ? The kardashiansjenner won't go to jail for what they do the latter can .Totally different things
Because while Jameela and everyone were so busy writing think pieces on Khloe, those allegations didn't get the attention they should have.

JustOne

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,636 719 652
Alleybux
The natural photo actually looked good to me. Don’t know why she’s doing the most about it but I guess it’s too real for her

I recently learned about the uncanny valley effect. I think that's why the public hate when plastic surgery or photoshop is so obvious. We are psychological wired to not like it. Khloe is going against nature.

Yasmine1908

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,982 592 176
Alleybux
I mean the fact that Khloe made headline news trying to send a DMCA to anyone that posted that her real self photo her grandma took was INSANE.

The fact that most people in the public can tell she's using filters on every photo she posts and but she continues to insist that's how she really looks like is INSANE.

Her own family enabling her and gassing her photos that are shopped to resemble a biracial woman is INSANE.

The fact that they have tried to spin that photo as doctored is INSANE.

The fact that Khloe tried to push a live video of her with clearly sprayed on abs and sucking her stomach for dear life as her real body is INSANE.

The fact that she and Kim did a live where she was wearing dental floss underwear and sweats, far away from the camera, in a dark lit room, even when she took off her top, you could CLEARLY see a glitch in the video on her stomach which proved that she cannot post a video or pic without a filter. That is INSANE.

It's INSANE that her family and other celeb peers keep commenting under her photos telling her she looks great and beautiful when she doesn't look sh!t all like that in real life. She is drowning in ten coats of contour and foundation on her face and her nose with terrible folds.

It's seriously, criminally, mentally, INSANE how she lies so much about herself and the reality of the world that she has created with her unrealistic body that she paid for, ass full of shots, and lipo tummy.

Khloe is every bit ugly on the outside as she is on the inside because of all the vile and petty things she has done and said since her claim to fame. Sorry, I feel nothing for her. I know this sh!t is eating her up inside but instead of embracing the truth about herself she continues to lie about everything.

I feel nothing but pity for her daughter and the other biracial children in that family. True is gonna have a hard time with Khloe as her mother.

I'm seriously glad Twitter and the public keeps their foot on Khloe's neck cause honestly her and her family's downfall will be our saving grace.They make money from being talentless vultures and misyogny towards black woman.

I for one never had an interest to emulate those b!tches with their inflated duck lips, spray tan to NW50 faces, stapled abs, lipo'd stomachs, and benign cyst they call an ass.

Last edited:

Katie lola

You animated grasshopper
Reaction score
Reactions
8,935 890 681
Alleybux
I mean the fact that Khloe made headline news trying to send a DMCA to anyone that posted that her real self photo her grandma took was INSANE.

It's insane how her klan enables her delusions and fluctuating sense of self and esteem. The fact that most people in the public can tell she's using filters on every photo she posts and but she continues to insist that's how she really looks like is INSANE.

The fact that they have tried to spin that photo as doctored is INSANE.

The fact that Khloe tried to push a live video of her with clearly sprayed on abs and sucking her stomach for dear life as her real body is INSANE.

The fact that she and Kim did a live where she was wearing dental floss underwear and sweats, far away from the camera, in a dark lit room, even when she took off her top, you could CLEARLY see a glitch in the video on her stomach which proved that she cannot post a video or pic without a filter. That is INSANE.

It's seriously, criminally, mentally, INSANE how she lies so much about herself and the reality of the world that she has created with her unrealistic body that she paid for, ass full of shots, and lipo tummy. Khloe is every bit ugly on the outside as she is on the inside. She has done and said things that have made her unlikeable in the past decade. Sorry, I feel nothing for her. I know this sh!t is eating her up inside but instead of embracing the truth about herself she continues to lie about everything. I feel nothing but pity for her daughter and the other biracial children in that family. True is gonna have a hard time with Khloe as her mother.

I'm seriously glad Twitter and the public keeps their neck on the KK necks cause honestly their downfall will be our saving grace. I for one never had an interest to emulate those b!tches with their inflated duck lips, stapled abs and lip stomachs, and cyst on their behind they call an ass.
There are like a dozen unedited pictures online of her and some really look awful you would think her ass was falling down this pic is like the cleanest one her paparazzi pictures look awful yet she pays to have them edited , her hair looks Dry, her skin pale you could easily pass her without noticing who she is . Poor MJ she must be getting the lecture of a lifetime .
This is the trend they started , they should have had a way to end it because now they are stuck in it, back then the internet was slow and the fooled people easily this time the internet has advanced and soon they will be forced to admit they use filters and edits . She needs help and her boyfriend is clowning her even more . Something is definitely wrong with Khloe

alleycat

...hence 'Cleaners' are HATERS!
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
27,505 1,879 1,929
Alleybux
Khloe and her fellow family succubi uses the same effect on their stan/cleaners as Trump uses on his supporters. ....And that is to tell them what they want to hear. Even if it’s a bold face lie.

Last edited:

Katie lola

You animated grasshopper
Reaction score
Reactions
8,935 890 681
Alleybux
Remember that picture she posted of Chloe Mortez , slut shaming Amber Rose , her Karma has began .