81,833 1,904 2,659
Alleybux
upload_2020-7-22_13-7-23.jpeg

Gossip of the city confirmed Ye knows about Van Jones

The Quiet Storm
Reactions
173,531 3,015 1,739
Alleybux
The moment she got all giddy and talking about she was going to be an attorney, it was at that very moment I KNEW she was either flirty with Van, he was flirting with her OR they were already fucking. No. Doubt. About. It!!!! Her pussy will soon to be old and dried up and what will she do then, because she has nothing else to use as a passport.

The Quiet Storm
Reactions
173,531 3,015 1,739
Alleybux
The thing about Kim is that she pretends to be this devoted wife and mother behind the scenes. In reality she is cheating on Kanye left and right

That's how she was raised. It's too bad she doesn't have a moral compass which corrects her and says, "This ain't it". That route does not work for her, when will she learn. SMDH. She thought she was upgrading her life with Kanye but somebody should have told her he was just like her, "Smokescreens & Mirrors". It's too busy in a household to have two fakes.

Last edited:
I like my money where I can see it, In my Closet.
Reactions
4,990 12 14
Alleybux
The moment she got all giddy and talking about she was going to be an attorney, it was at that very moment I KNEW she was either flirty with Van, he was flirting with her OR they were already fucking. No. Doubt. About. It!!!! Her pussy will soon to be old and dried up and what will she do then, because she has nothing else to use as a passport.

She got it from her mamma!

Reactions
139,638 3,369 4,584
Alleybux
The fact that she thought he wasn’t going to do the same thing he did to Amber to her is hilarious. She gets no sympathy from me because she knew exactly what type of man he was and his “mental illness”. They profited off of it until they can’t anymore and now suddenly they’re victims. All parties involved need to disappear.

Reactions
40,224 1,778 431
Alleybux
Considering Van’s marriage allegedly ended over that Jessica chic that was helping Playboy with her lawyer Schtick, I’d be interested to know if Jessica and Playboy are still friends.

Problematic Bruja
Reactions
66,262 298 455
Alleybux
Of course. Van isn’t above going public with Kim lol. This falls right in line with him actually.
exactly
the way I’ve heard this for A WHILE now, wouldn’t put it past her tbh
hmm wonder if her sudden interest in becoming an attorney apprenticing for him was just a way for them to spend time together in plain sight but spin it as them working for causes like freeing people wrongfully imprisoned and stuff.

Reactions
11,250 99 102
Alleybux
I hope Kanye has learned a big lesson with all of this...but seeing how he is a narc and bipolar he probably doesn't. this is going to get way uglier before it gets better, but the good thing is that this hopefully brings the coven to their knees and they go the fuck away. I just feel bad for the kids. Mama's side are a bunch of whores and harlots, and daddy is off his damn rocker.

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

What happens if you choose not to engage with a soul mate/karmic partner in this lifetime?
No one is forced to accept karmic connections. You can walk away from him. I suggest you invoke some spiritual protection to shield yourself from...
Jon Ossoff Appreciation Thread
These white women have no game and no chill, yeeesh And neither does Jon.... so it’s perfect. Jon don’t have NO game nor can he chill
Challenge All Star Watching Party *NO SPOILERS*
Agreed! I hate to say this ( not really) but I'm glad that Big easy was the ONLY Fresh Meat cast member on. I was NEVER a fan of ANY of the fresh...
Crackhead Brown being colorist again
They keep minimizing her tweets. Of course, However, if Chris had made them, it would be a major issue. And they'll use some BS pseudo...
Do white European men even like fat butts?
Nobody says a black woman that's wearing blonde weave or lightening her skin is trying to look biracial tho, they say she's trying to look white...
Black Lesbian Tea Thread
I watch them here and there, but their "How We Met" vid made me side eye them, just a bit, with the age gap. I try not to judge, though. yea...
The Pedro Pascal Appreciation, Tea and Thirst Thread
From his Chile trip back in 2019 :heart: his legs are so skinny :oops:
Is Jason Derulo Okay???
He's corny as f--k Because he’s having fun?
Her chip has been activated
shes a little girl. a teenager. so many of them have such low self esteem and so insecure that they latch onto anything they think that make them...
Miami Tea Ch 4 2021
We can agree to disagree but it’s evident she has not been pushing like Allyiah or someone truly successful with promos and their name on makeup...
Top Bottom