Kim Porter to McClure twins "I LOVE your middle names"... McClure Twins "Don't tell me that!"

Team Owner
Reactions
273,218 6,426 2,627
Alleybux
McClure twins walked the Jordan fashion show recently where they met Diddy's twins and their mother

The McClure Twins bringing the sass per usual lol

Peep the "curly hair club" at the beginning... the Jordan brand sure is reflective of the Jordan brand :disdain

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

WNBA 25th season tips off today!
So a fight almost broke out in the Minny vs LA so they confirmed they still don’t like each other lol. Sparks had me excited about the comeback...
‘Insecure’ to End With Season 5 on HBO
I need Issa to share her weight loss methods. She looks completely different from Season 1, just a glow up and so gorgeous. I am going to miss...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Speaking of surrogacy..can someone explain this..I still believe she was never pregnant with the first She made her bump go pump pump
My Jazzy Life
Jaz and Chris walking around with these fake rings on is pathetic. Jaz been talking marriage since she brought Chris on the scene. All she want is...
Official Aaliyah Jay Thread Part 2
Her face looks so puffy. She's starting to look like those yt women who overdo it with their lip injections. Her cheek bones are giving drag queen...
I think I just got stealthed
No offence OP but I couldn't imagine running around having sex when I have a newborn to take care of. Now your fwb ain't shit and you should get...
TS4 New Expansion Pack World:Hendford on Bagley Trailer Reveal Thursday
It's a whole year later. Paralives was supposed to be out by now They‘re still working on the sitting animation. I would be very surprised if it...
Pickmeishas setting the bar high. Ladies you need to step it up!
Disgusting. Men usually have such ugly bad feet!! imagine me on my knees clipping his toenails. Haha. I'm sick. Why!?!?! Everything about that...
Top Bottom