Quantcast

Kindle Writers Move Fast! Gorilla Glue Hood Lit

Buffalo Butt

Ultimate Gobbler
Reaction score
Reactions
235,586 14,438 4,442
Alleybux
I actually stopped creating threads on here a lot about 4 or 5 years ago. I used to actually create threads a lot, now I just post in threads except on rare occasion. I've had people steal what I said word for word and repost elsewhere.

I would advise others too to not post any original content or extensive storylines about their life because I would guess that whites, and others are studying it.

There's another font who said someone stole her entire blog from this site. These people are nuts.

I've shared my throwaways via PM but they were to fonts who are published and shared their identities with me.

I don't take well to people who bastardize the art of storytelling and literature.

Reaction score
Reactions
4,724 234 191
Alleybux

Kindle authors move fast but Quan Millz is definitely on a different speed his books are literally just messy, a hot ass mess! But they’re good for those that just care for funny drama and no deeper storylines. His books are definitely for the crowd that refers to urban fiction as “ghetto hood books”. No issue with that though. There’s an audience for everyone.

Yona Hiryuu

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,515 487 303
Alleybux
@Quan Millz If your really black and you want to clear your name all you gotta do is post a picture of yourself. Like how they do it on the AMA subreddit. You don't even have to show your face just post a picture of your torso area (short sleeves no gloves) holding a paper sign saying "I am Quan Millz a REAL black man". If you do then there would definitely be no room to doubt you anymore.

PhillyMilly

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,194 111 112
Alleybux
Kindle authors move fast but Quan Millz is definitely on a different speed his books are literally just messy, a hot ass mess! But they’re good for those that just care for funny drama and no deeper storylines. His books are definitely for the crowd that refers to urban fiction as “ghetto hood books”. No issue with that though. There’s an audience for everyone.

That's the exact point. Although if I could do it again, I probably would've never written This Hoe Got Roaches In Her Crib.

PhillyMilly

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,194 111 112
Alleybux
@Quan Millz If your really black and you want to clear your name all you gotta do is post a picture of yourself. Like how they do it on the AMA subreddit. You don't even have to show your face just post a picture of your torso area (short sleeves no gloves) holding a paper sign saying "I am Quan Millz a REAL black man". If you do then there would definitely be no room to doubt you anymore.
What is AMA?

I'm working on actually creating professional headshots in the near future. Just waiting for Coronavirus to die down and I need to lose this COVID-30.

Yona Hiryuu

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,515 487 303
Alleybux
What is AMA?

I'm working on actually creating professional headshots in the near future. Just waiting for Coronavirus to die down and I need to lose this COVID-30.

It means Ask Me Anything. They have a whole subreddit for it where different kind of people ranging from doctors to former KKK's will come on and let people ask anything about them.

BriaSmiles

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,502 122 25
Alleybux
His book titles on amazon:

"This Hoe Got Roaches in Her Crib"
"CNA THOTs"
"The Coldest Thug Ever"
"Pregnant By My Daughters Boyfriend"

:skeleton
I thought these titles were fake chile they real avsidnfdodnd!
In my reserach I see more

My Baby Momma is a loser
Hoe yo coochie stink - a bv love story
Project Hoe Dreams

Um What is wrong with him !!! This reminds me of when Lynn worked at that erotic pδrn place on Girlfriends and got Mya a job there too.
He out here writing trash for money lmao

Last edited:

Lurkelurkel

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
What is AMA?

Coronavirus is OVER COLBY DURDEN. POST YOURSELF!!!!

Winter

Muy Confuso
Reaction score
Reactions
196,850 9,359 4,310
Alleybux
i saw a video where he went live on IG

He went Live last week. I dropped in for a second just as he was setting up. He is most definitely Black unless some Black guy hacked his Instagram and decided to pretend to be him.

thewholetruth

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
45,616 4,767 1,240
Alleybux
He went Live last week. I dropped in for a second just as he was setting up. He is most definitely Black unless some Black guy hacked his Instagram and decided to pretend to be him.
I heard an audio interview of him before and the voice matched. He worked in corporate America before, according to him and he definitely had that type of vibe of a straight laced guy who found a hustle peddling the dumbest sh!t possible and still amazed that he’s able to get some coins off this

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom