King Combs and Breah are done?

kaylaa444

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
309 19 4
Alleybux
Why do you keep watching?

Also, if she was quiet w her ex then how can you say she's talking different? Social media posts really be less than 10min of a person's daily life. That means there's over 23 hours that we don't see. Can we look at your IG and say we know you? Realistically it's just not enough to assume you know anything for certain about them, no matter how long you've been watching.

Respectfully, this girl is still hella young and still growing. If you're the same person you were 2 years ago then you're not evolving whether it be good or bad. Everybody has to figure out who they are at some point but I promise u it aint happening in your early 20's
lol okay. like i said i’ve been following her for years, since high school. she used to very sweet and down to earth. now she isn’t. now let me have my opinion. i hope you have a good night.

HannahK

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,374 242 39
Alleybux
lol okay. like i said i’ve been following her for years, since high school. she used to very sweet and down to earth. now she isn’t. now let me have my opinion. i hope you have a good night.

See, I removed that part bc you're right it's not that deep.

Based on your many posts in here, it looks like you've been living vicariously through her since high school but this is just an observation...

kaylaa444

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
309 19 4
Alleybux
See, I removed that part bc you're right it's not that deep.

Based on your many posts in here, it looks like you've been living vicariously through her since high school but this is just an observation...
okay :) lol

Last edited:

CATDOG

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
268 37 3
Alleybux
I had no idea Pro Baller wnba Kyrse gondrezick who’s also related to Kalaybra Haskins, was dating kevin porter jr on the rockets! Homegirls sitting front row next to Travis Scott at games lol.. I automatically thought they must have been together for years or something lol.. it’s only been a few weeks lol…
Breah needs to make friends.. (I noticed how some of the nba gf/wife’s were close) haven’t really seen that with Houston’s
I’ve also noticed how MIA breah & ash.hh (sharifs coopers gf) have been.

Amourarie

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
547 3 1
Alleybux
I don’t think breah is pregnant, she replied to someone in her tik tok comments and said she just hates posting on Instagram in response to them telling her to post on there more so I think that’s why she doesn’t but rightfully so when she’s constantly reminded of who she used to date even while being in a new relationship , that would annoy anybody lmao. also she was just out drinking or so it seems; the other night in Houston while jalen was in Portland and she was drinking in Miami when they went after all-star on top of her just getting signed to a new modeling agency, I don’t think pregnancy is a thing for those two right now.

HannahK

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,374 242 39
Alleybux
I don’t think breah is pregnant, she replied to someone in her tik tok comments and said she just hates posting on Instagram in response to them telling her to post on there more so I think that’s why she doesn’t but rightfully so when she’s constantly reminded of who she used to date even while being in a new relationship , that would annoy anybody lmao. also she was just out drinking or so it seems; the other night in Houston while jalen was in Portland and she was drinking in Miami when they went after all-star on top of her just getting signed to a new modeling agency, I don’t think pregnancy is a thing for those two right now.

Everything you said is common sense too.

No disrespect to anyone on here but the persistent pregnancy inquiries and speculations are what happens when your opinions are formed from a mentally challenged "wag" page instead of using your own critical thinking skills.

Some ppl wouldn't even believe they lyin ass friends but put actual faith in perpetual liars on IG bc they have "tea" at the end of their handle. Lol Groupthink mentality fr