After the extremely dry, Black Ink special
Kitty went live to talk sh!t about the editing and cast members per usual

Donna was in the comments panini pressed about Kitty
690806CE-2752-4DBC-9A30-F76E843D0E4F.jpeg
D68F0720-631A-4FD2-870C-0285E7A2A869.jpeg

Tati responds
1B3E69BC-D5FB-4E3A-9189-A2857C2A8DAB.jpeg

Kitty responds

Someone who was meant to be on the show accused Kitty of sleeping with their main producer and multiple producers to stay on the show and had them cut out all his scenes
053C09A5-705B-4AF6-B614-D13AA4898F3C.jpeg

Last edited:

Alleras

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
45,301 1,410 481
Alleybux
Team Kitty. Tati was wrong for exposing her and I don't know what Donna's problem is

deletebreak

(Deleted Account)
Reaction score
Reactions
3,477 59 7
Alleybux
I can totally see Kitty sleeping with production crew to stay on the show because in all honesty, she truly has no purpose on the show.
But isn’t that main producer Rasheed married?

MaroonSour

Closed Into The Shell
Reaction score
Reactions
21,801 2,200 949
Alleybux
Even if it is true that kitty slept with the producers and whoever else donna and tati need to accept the fact that they are both foul and grimy and will forever be trash for what they did and they're the ones who ruined the friendship by being snakish, grimy, and messy. They love to talk about how much they loved and cared for kitty and stuff like that but my thing is that was clearly never the case because if they ever loved and cared for her they would've never did what they did. Real friends don't put your business out on the street and then blast and humiliate you in the mist of a bunch of people. The fact that they're still trying to cause problems to this day and is going out of their way to basically harass her atp shows that they have a real guilty conscience and they know they're the ones in the wrong but they're too cowardly to admit it so this is what they do to deflect

Last edited:

SupremeVixen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,397 5,929 2,757
Alleybux
Donna is not a black woman. She’s mad Kitty is also biracial but looks black because Kit is gorgeous! Tati is so disgustingly pale and flat chested as hell. Built like 12 year old. She made me sick coming in the special looking so pale. Trying to be black. Tati is one of those racist hispanics. Let her keep going on TV trying to be a nothing breakout star and she will be blown up and canceled! Both of these dust mites were thirsty and wrong as hell! Kitty just met y’all. Y’all think because y’all a tv family “black ink crew” that she is entitled to tell all of her business to y’all. That’s why y’all can’t keep a man. Alex is ONLY with Donna because she’s thick. That is IT.

Cue Tee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,731 1,504 176
Alleybux
I haven't really followed what's going on lately with the Black Ink New York cast, but I just wish Kitty would leave them and get popping somewhere else. I want better for this gorgeous woman.

MissAvaMarie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,857 66 14
Alleybux
Le sigh. I wish people that hate/hate on Kitty would just not make threads about her because it always ends up a delusional, biased, half told story ass mess.

Anyway, I saw this trash yesterday and honestly...Donna and Tati are in love with Kitty and no one can convince me otherwise! They are ALWAYS worried about what she’s doing. I watched her live. It was long as hell, but informative. I get why Kitty was upset. They do be playing with her on the show. Tati brought her uninvited ass up in the special changing the whole mood. THEN she came for Kitty first! I don’t blame Kitty for being mad that they cut her response. From what I heard, it was a READ hunty lol. She didn’t even say anything bad about Donna, so why Donna chose to come in there messing with her I’ll never know.

I was talking to my friend about this last night and he said that that person was never going to be on the show anyway because the Network didn’t like him. He threatened to shoot the producers and that’s why he wasn’t featured. Kitty had nothing to do with that because not only does SHE not control the editing, but neither do the producers (ie Rasheed). Post production controls the editing. That guy was just mad that he wasn’t going to be on the show, so they blamed Kitty and started another rumor that she was sleeping with producers. I’m telling y’all, start watching Kitty’s lives if you can catch them because she always spills tea! I already told y’all how she got to go to Chicago. On one of her lives she said that she was always supposed to be going to Chicago to help Ryan for a few episodes, then going right back to NYC. Tati was even trying to go to Chicago with her, but production laughed at her and shut it down. She was supposed to be going to Chicago even before they put out that bogus rumor about her and Ryan.

I’m going to always ride with Kitty regardless anyway, but how come nobody has any proof of things they say she does? They’re always making these wild accusations about her, but can never back them up. They’re just mad because they couldn’t finesse the situation like Kitty did. Donna and Tati sleep with EVERYBODY including producers I heard, so their boxes must be TRASH because they both got demoted lmao. I just thought of something...if Kitty has so much power to get wannabe cast members written off of the whole show, how come she couldn’t rid of not all, but at least some of the cast members harassing her? Make it make sense. And why would she waste her time and her so called “production power” on a literal nobody?! Yeah, I’m not buying it.

But let’s get into this these READS Kitty’s giving the girls cause...

980B0C58-1335-411A-A3E0-1E6F194149B2.jpeg

EBAA4499-580F-49D6-8392-21963DBB7138.jpeg

Now why is Tati up in there lying?

508F862D-BF14-42B1-B466-B804FB5408E9.jpeg

9696D8F5-172F-4408-9D37-DBF84659C198.jpeg

Now sis...did you not get on a microphone in a public place screaming that lady’s business?! In the same event called Ceaser a n**** and I know a white meth addict when I see one, so all of that is a lie. Do better Tati. It’s on camera smh.

Last edited:

MissAvaMarie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,857 66 14
Alleybux
METH AND HEROIN
3ai9hi.png

LMAOOOOOOOO I don’t know about the heroin, but Kitty said in her live that after Tati said her lame ass eyebrow line, Kitty gave like a “PSA” saying “Don’t smoke meth, it’s bad for you” and she said Tati went OFF lol. She said she didn’t even say Tati’s name, but a hit dog will holla. Basically, Tati admitted she smokes meth to everyone by reacting the way she did when Kitty didn’t put a name to it.

SupremeVixen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,397 5,929 2,757
Alleybux
Le sigh. I wish people that hate/hate on Kitty would just not make threads about her because it always ends up a delusional, biased, half told story ass mess.

Anyway, I saw this trash yesterday and honestly...Donna and Tati are in love with Kitty and no one can convince me otherwise! They are ALWAYS worried about what she’s doing. I watched her live. It was long as hell, but informative. I get why Kitty was upset. They do be playing with her on the show. Tati brought her uninvited ass up in the special changing the whole mood. THEN she came for Kitty first! I don’t blame Kitty for being mad that they cut her response. From what I heard, it was a READ hunty lol. She didn’t even say anything bad about Donna, so why Donna chose to come in there messing with her I’ll never know.

I was talking to my friend about this last night and he said that that person was never going to be on the show anyway because the Network didn’t like him. He threatened to shoot the producers and that’s why he wasn’t featured. Kitty had nothing to do with that because not only does SHE not control the editing, but neither do the producers (ie Rasheed). Post production controls the editing. That guy was just mad that he wasn’t going to be on the show, so they blamed Kitty and started another rumor that she was sleeping with producers. I’m telling y’all, start watching Kitty’s lives if you can catch them because she always spills tea! I already told y’all how she got to go to Chicago. On one of her lives she said that she was always supposed to be going to Chicago to help Ryan for a few episodes, then going right back to NYC. Tati was even trying to go to Chicago with her, but production laughed at her and shut it down. She was supposed to be going to Chicago even before they put out that bogus rumor about her and Ryan.

I’m going to always ride with Kitty regardless anyway, but how come nobody has any proof of things they say she does? They’re always making these wild accusations about her, but can never back them up. They’re just mad because they couldn’t finesse the situation like Kitty did. Donna and Tati sleep with EVERYBODY including producers I heard, so their boxes must be TRASH because they both got demoted lmao. I just thought of something...if Kitty has so much power to get wannabe cast members written off of the whole show, how come she couldn’t rid of not all, but at least some of the cast members harassing her? Make it make sense. And why would she waste her time and her so called “production power” on a literal nobody?! Yeah, I’m not buying it.

View attachment 2403001

View attachment 2403006

View attachment 2403011
View attachment 2403012

Now sis...did you not get on a microphone in a public place screaming that lady’s business?! In the same event called Ceaser a n**** and I know a white meth addict when I see one, so all of that is a lie. Do better Tati. It’s on camera smh.

Tati is another Dani Leigh. She thinks she is the best because she is a white Latina. She thinks being Hispanic or Latin immediately makes her black. She’s not relevant enough to be canceled, but she needs to be gone. She reminds me of Alex from season 1. Pointless. Always trying to insert herself into the business of others. Teddy was definitely cheating on her “when they were together.” I already can’t stand Donna and she just doesn’t need to be on TV. How many years are you going to get on TV and still look and act like a broke person? They are allowing this bird to do tattoos with NO EXPERIENCE. She is not passionate about it at all. She just likes to be the tatted up, dusty, looking chick and felt compelled to become a tattoo artist. She is full of it. Kitty automatically came with 360 degrees of value. Tati is so damn unprofessional and claims to be a great shop manager. I can see her being a good cashier manager at Target. Anyway! I didn’t catch Kit’s live, but her general mannerisms tell me she isn’t lying. Tati acted like a fool and really flipped the vibe of the special. She was pale, rude, ashy, and cold. Horrible energy she brings every time she is shown on TV. I think both her and Donna are hideous.

FLYJ0iNt73

NOT givin a F*** bout yu. Cancers RULE!!!
Reaction score
Reactions
25,844 803 275
Alleybux
after duchess left i honestly stopped watchin. kit is gorgeous but jus how she came on the show was terrible. donna is a dirty bum b!tch nd tati is ugly nd honestly irrelevant.

MaroonSour

Closed Into The Shell
Reaction score
Reactions
21,801 2,200 949
Alleybux

View attachment 2403001

View attachment 2403006

View attachment 2403011
View attachment 2403012

Exactly idk why she keeps trying to deny it when it's literally on camera.

The Throne

Black.women.are.top.tier
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
314,753 1,985 406
Alleybux
Tati & Donna have some nerve. Donna was passed around her first season and Tati isn’t much different. And weren’t they sleeping with each other. Dirty bum ass chicks.

Loso1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,709 164 86
Alleybux
I use to feel sorry for Donna and be team Donna but she’s a hater. How you gonna be mad at kitty cuz she gave the kitty to somebody that matter unlike Donna messing with all the bums on black ink that don’t make no decisions or money. I love seeing kitty on here but I really wish she would move on.

Naturally

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
122,887 4,139 2,898
Alleybux
after duchess left i honestly stopped watchin. kit is gorgeous but jus how she came on the show was terrible. donna is a dirty bum b!tch nd tati is ugly nd honestly irrelevant.

Same. And kitty was down with the toxic and abusive culture of that “shop”/show when she was on their team so I don’t feel sorry for her. I think she deserves it all. They always turn in each other like hyenas.

deletebreak

(Deleted Account)
Reaction score
Reactions
3,477 59 7
Alleybux
Same. And kitty was down with the toxic and abusive culture of that “shop”/show when she was on their team so I don’t feel sorry for her. I think she deserves it all. They always turn in each other like hyenas.
Lol my thoughts exactly. I don’t feel sorry for her at all. I don’t think she is completely oblivious to what is happening and innocent. But Donna and Tati are dirty bum lying ass b!tches

She’s been on this show for 4 seasons and they didn’t start utilising her or giving her proper storylines until last season and in my opinion i don’t think she’s all that interesting.

MissAvaMarie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,857 66 14
Alleybux

Wayment, IIRC, Kitty didn’t participate in the bs the rest of the shop was partaking in on the regular. Every time we saw her she was either sitting pretty, or trying to help someone. The only time we saw her jump up to fight is when someone tried her first. Idc what anyone says, she didn’t deserve THAT. IMO, she got it the worst of anyone that’s been on this show.

Lol my thoughts exactly. I don’t feel sorry for her at all. I don’t think she is completely oblivious to what is happening and innocent. But Donna and Tati are dirty bum lying ass b!tches

She’s been on this show for 4 seasons and they didn’t start utilising her or giving her proper storylines until last season and in my opinion i don’t think she’s all that interesting.

No one said she was “innocent”, but what did that lady do that was so bad? Donna, Tati and whoever else can never provide proof of the things they’re saying. If you watch Kitty’s lives, she talks all the time about her journey with BIC. All the adversity she was faced with and more. That’s not her fault that they didn’t follow her storylines. From what I heard, it was to push a certain agenda, but more people started speaking out, so they had to change it. Oh, Sis is interesting and the network knows it.

Kermit Frogg

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,188 234 129
Alleybux
I can totally see Kitty sleeping with production crew to stay on the show because in all honesty, she truly has no purpose on the show.
But isn’t that main producer Rasheed married?
People be married and still be fµck!ng around. You see what Derrick Jaxn was about

MaroonSour

Closed Into The Shell
Reaction score
Reactions
21,801 2,200 949
Alleybux
LMAOOOOOOOO I don’t know about the heroin, but Kitty said in her live that after Tati said her lame ass eyebrow line, Kitty gave like a “PSA” saying “Don’t smoke meth, it’s bad for you” and she said Tati went OFF lol. She said she didn’t even say Tati’s name, but a hit dog will holla. Basically, Tati admitted she smokes meth to everyone by reacting the way she did when Kitty didn’t put a name to it.

That's what I'm saying. If I was tati I would've just kept my mouth shut because she's basically outing herself and making herself look even more suspect with the way she keeps getting all defensive about the drugs accusations when her name was never even said

Loso1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,709 164 86
Alleybux
Wasn’t the beef because they felt kitty lied about messing with Ryan. Ryan confirmed with cease that they didn’t even get close until after the incident with sky lying ass. So don’t they owe her an apology?

MissAvaMarie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,857 66 14
Alleybux
Wasn’t the beef because they felt kitty lied about messing with Ryan. Ryan confirmed with cease that they didn’t even get close until after the incident with sky lying ass. So don’t they owe her an apology?
I was JUST about to make this point right here! They definitely owe that woman an apology! She’s not going to get it though because for some reason, that cast is hellbent on being jealous of and hating on her. Donna is up in KITTY’S compilation video still hating on her. The person that made this thread sees and hears everything else, but miraculously somehow missed all of this? GTFOH. I wish everybody would just leave that lady alone! They’re always fµck!ng with her, but then want to get mad when she reads their asses.

deletebreak

(Deleted Account)
Reaction score
Reactions
3,477 59 7
Alleybux
I was JUST about to make this point right here! They definitely owe that woman an apology! She’s not going to get it though because for some reason, that cast is hellbent on being jealous of and hating on her. Donna is up in KITTY’S compilation video still hating on her. The person that made this thread sees and hears everything else, but miraculously somehow missed all of this? GTFOH. I wish everybody would just leave that lady alone! They’re always fµck!ng with her, but then want to get mad when she reads their asses.
LMFAOOOOO You could have kept that middle part to yourself. “sees and hears everything” sis you better stop it.
The entire cast of NY is full of guttersnipes. However, Kitty obviously did something to Donna to make her act like this towards her and it’s not because she’s jealous that Kitty is pretty.

Genuine question: Are you Kitty or one of Kitty’s friends? because you come outta the shadows and try and argue with people about their own opinion if it’s negative about Kitty. Similar to how Kitty does herself lol.
I’m starting to believe that you’re one of the many accounts that Kitty makes to consign herself. Someone that knows her personally said this before multiple times on her IG page.

MissAvaMarie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,857 66 14
Alleybux
LMFAOOOOO You could have kept that middle part to yourself. “sees and hears everything” sis you better stop it.
The entire cast of NY is full of guttersnipes. However, Kitty obviously did something to Donna to make her act like this towards her and it’s not because she’s jealous that Kitty is pretty.

Genuine question: Are you Kitty or one of Kitty’s friends? because you come outta the shadows and try and argue with people about their own opinion if it’s negative about Kitty. Similar to how Kitty does herself lol.
I’m starting to believe that you’re one of the many accounts that Kitty makes to consign herself. Someone that knows her personally said this before multiple times on her IG page.

Naw, I didn’t have to keep sh!t to myself. You’re always doing that. That’s why you got locked out the private thread. Anything that would support something that Kitty said, you’d miraculously leave out because you’re trying to make her look bad. She ain’t do nothing to Donna, or any of them. Donna just feels like she can bully Kitty for some odd reason cause she don’t be bucking on Sky like that. And don’t give me that “Donna fought Sky” crap either. Donna might’ve defended herself, but Sky be talking crazy to her and she don’t say nothing to her.

Girl go on somewhere! You know exactly who I am and you know damn well I’m not Kitty, but that is my girl. You should know that because you called yourself snitching on me in one of her lives about something WE spoke about in a PRIVATE THREAD. The keyword is PRIVATE, but ok. We been done clocked your lil young crazy tail self. Word of advice...do something else with your life. You’re too young to be so consumed with these z-list reality stars. Everybody here gives their opinions, but I can’t give mine? You come out of the woodworks ALL THE TIME to defend hoe ass Kat, but I can’t defend Kitty when you’re always talking negatively about her? Chile bye. This is my last post to you because I said what I had to say.

deletebreak

(Deleted Account)
Reaction score
Reactions
3,477 59 7
Alleybux
Naw, I didn’t have to keep sh!t to myself. You’re always doing that. That’s why you got locked out the private thread. Anything that would support something that Kitty said, you’d miraculously leave out because you’re trying to make her look bad. She ain’t do nothing to Donna, or any of them. Donna just feels like she can bully Kitty for some odd reason cause she don’t be bucking on Sky like that. And don’t give me that “Donna fought Sky” crap either. Donna might’ve defended herself, but Sky be talking crazy to her and she don’t say nothing to her.

Girl go on somewhere! You know exactly who I am and you know damn well I’m not Kitty, but that is my girl. You should know that because you called yourself snitching on me in one of her lives about something WE spoke about in a PRIVATE THREAD. The keyword is PRIVATE, but ok. We been done clocked your lil young crazy tail self. Word of advice...do something else with your life. You’re too young to be so consumed with these z-list reality stars. Everybody here gives their opinions, but I can’t give mine? You come out of the woodworks ALL THE TIME to defend hoe ass Kat, but I can’t defend Kitty when you’re always talking negatively about her? Chile bye. This is my last post to you because I said what I had to say.
What am I always doing though lmfao??
I’m not trying to make her look bad whatsoever, if she had an issue originally, she should taken that up with their new producers and Tati herself instead of going live. Something obvious happened between them off camera which is why donna is acting like that. Donna whale swollen self feels like she can bully anybody she’s done it to multiple people on the show Kitty isn’t different

Smhhhhhhhh. Now let’s get into it and don’t not respond cause i know you invested lol. What live was i snitching on you be specific please because Kitty be doing her lives in the wee hours of the morning and i don’t have time to be awake for her lives.

Sis, you need to focus on YOUR life. You talking about “i’m so consumed” why are so consumed in finding about every detail about Kitty and every single scene she does on this show?
Nobody said you can’t give your opinion but anytime you do and if it’s negative about Kitty you attack as if y’all family and you’ve said that you don’t know her that’s bizarre (if you’re not her course) You told a font that she be posting on different sites bashing Kitty insinuating that you read and participate on different sites and you talking about I’M so consumed. Ugh sis bye.

MissAvaMarie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,857 66 14
Alleybux
What am I always doing though lmfao??
I’m not trying to make her look bad whatsoever, if she had an issue originally, she should taken that up with their new producers and Tati herself instead of going live. Something obvious happened between them off camera which is why donna is acting like that. Donna whale swollen self feels like she can bully anybody she’s done it to multiple people on the show Kitty isn’t different

Smhhhhhhhh. Now let’s get into it and don’t not respond cause i know you invested lol. What live was i snitching on you be specific please because Kitty be doing her lives in the wee hours of the morning and i don’t have time to be awake for her lives.

Sis, you need to focus on YOUR life. You talking about “i’m so consumed” why are so consumed in finding about every detail about Kitty and every single scene she does on this show?
Nobody said you can’t give your opinion but anytime you do and if it’s negative about Kitty you attack as if y’all family and you’ve said that you don’t know her that’s bizarre (if you’re not her course) You told a font that she be posting on different sites bashing Kitty insinuating that you read and participate on different sites and you talking about I’M so consumed. Ugh sis bye.
Seriously, I’m done talking to you little girl because you’re in here playing. Kitty can’t go live, but yet you rushed on in here when dirtbag Tati went live FOR AN HOUR talking smack. If SHE had an issue, couldn’t she have taken it up with Kitty and their producers? You couldn’t wait to tell us what she was saying and how much you agreed with her. You and your other lil flunky font (which I swear is you anyway) go super hard to down Kitty, but let somebody talk about Kat...you go above and beyond to defend her, which is your business, but don’t be hypocritical about it. Donna has NEVER gone as hard on anybody as she’s been going on Kitty and no one has ever said what Kitty has done to them and had proof.

Stop fronting for these fonts in this general thread because all the questions you just asked me were answered in the PRIVATE thread and you know it. I told you exactly how I met and know Kitty and you were thirsty as hell for me to bring back tea from our girl’s event. You know what live it was because only YOU care about Kat that much and that story I told was in the private thread. I know it wasn’t two of the other fonts in there and it wasn’t me, so it only makes sense that it was you. I doubt it was your lil flunky because even they don’t seem to care about Kat as much as you do. When we all peeped game, that’s when the thread got locked. You called yourself trying to make another private thread with just me, you, and the other tea spiller. Then you added your flunky and got ignored.

I don’t attack anybody. If you feel attacked because my opinions are different from yours, it just means my opinions are valid and make sense and you hate to admit that they do. I go up for Kitty just as hard as you go up for Kat. You bring her up all the time when NO ONE talks about her. I don’t do that with Kitty. Y’all be so mad that I take up for Kitty, get over it! I’m not the only one. If you respond to this...fine, but I’m done arguing back and forth with a literal child.

deletebreak

(Deleted Account)
Reaction score
Reactions
3,477 59 7
Alleybux
Seriously, I’m done talking to you little girl because you’re in here playing. Kitty can’t go live, but yet you rushed on in here when dirtbag Tati went live FOR AN HOUR talking smack. If SHE had an issue, couldn’t she have taken it up with Kitty and their producers? You couldn’t wait to tell us what she was saying and how much you agreed with her. You and your other lil flunky font (which I swear is you anyway) go super hard to down Kitty, but let somebody talk about Kat...you go above and beyond to defend her, which is your business, but don’t be hypocritical about it. Donna has NEVER gone as hard on anybody as she’s been going on Kitty and no one has ever said what Kitty has done to them and had proof.

Stop fronting for these fonts in this general thread because all the questions you just asked me were answered in the PRIVATE thread and you know it. I told you exactly how I met and know Kitty and you were thirsty as hell for me to bring back tea from our girl’s event. You know what live it was because only YOU care about Kat that much and that story I told was in the private thread. I know it wasn’t two of the other fonts in there and it wasn’t me, so it only makes sense that it was you. I doubt it was your lil flunky because even they don’t seem to care about Kat as much as you do. When we all peeped game, that’s when the thread got locked. You called yourself trying to make another private thread with just me, you, and the other tea spiller. Then you added your flunky and got ignored.

I don’t attack anybody. If you feel attacked because my opinions are different from yours, it just means my opinions are valid and make sense and you hate to admit that they do. I go up for Kitty just as hard as you go up for Kat. You bring her up all the time when NO ONE talks about her. I don’t do that with Kitty. Y’all be so mad that I take up for Kitty, get over it! I’m not the only one. If you respond to this...fine, but I’m done arguing back and forth with a literal child.
This going to be my final response to you because you are very, very delusional and must seek help.

Tati went live when the actual season was airing to explain what was actually happening outside of editing and why they were all mad at Kitty. whereas Kitty use to go live almost weekly to talk to sh!t about the other cast members and production even when the NY season ended. This recent live that you...I mean she did was unnecessary. She looked unbothered by Tati as always and i don’t know why she doesn’t want to not have that effect. I’m not being hypocritical and i don’t go above and beyond to defend her the way you do with Kitty.
We are not talking about the private thread we are talking about something different lmfao. But since you wanna talk about it, PLEASEEEEEEE do NOT act as if you weren’t being desert dry thirsty in there. If memory serves me correctly without looking, you wanted to know ALL the tea about Ryan and that font, if Ryan and assistant were messing around and bunch of other the stuff about Kat that YOU brought up first. But i’m so thirsty but go the fµck off.

Like I said, Kitty be doing her lives at 5am and who has the time to be up for that? TO CATCH TEA?? you do of course because you obsessed with Kitty but nobody else does and why would i ask her something about Kat that she would definitely deny if asked? But go off!

Now you think I took the time outta my day to make another account here to agree with myself is embarrassing! BUT go off!

GIRLLLLL stop it you talk about that lady more than I do. You used to be in here ALWAYS talking about how she super thirsty to be all up under Ryan and she was still in love with him. Yet she’s completely moved on with her life. But again go off!!
Nobody goes as hard for somebody on this website as you do for Kitty and it’s bizzare because y’all ain’t friends and you don’t know her like that AT ALL. Your opinions about Kitty are truly biased (and you’ve said this yourself) and a small amount of time it does somewhat actually make sense.

You DO attack people on here if they have a negative opinion about Kitty. A font that ACTUALLY knows Kitty’s family and they called her a thirsty bird, you literally came for their neck because they had a different opinion to you about your queen. You’re not the only one that takes up for her but other fonts that do NOT attack people for their different opinions like the way you do. It’s strange.

But on to my final note;
The way you’ve been stalking me outside of this website since early January is outlandish and i had absolutely no idea it was you.
You harassed me on instagram and youtube and called yourself trying to check me about something that i have never done on this website but you have done it multiple times. It’s so bizarre and scary. Please focus on your life and leave me the fµck alone. Have a blessed and peaceful day old lady!

SimplyCiCi

Why are you so obsessed?
Reaction score
Reactions
61,276 2,252 1,344
Alleybux
Idk why Donna and Tati are mad about "breaking girl code" when Ceasar smashed Bae and Tati blew up a lie about Ryan and Kit.
Sky said it first and Kit was like, girl you know better. It had died down until Tati was like, I gotta tell the truth. Note that until then, Kit and Tati were ace boons. Then Tati switched it up and lied about the Bae thing at the same time. Seems like Bae thought Kit was gonna tell about her and Cease and messed herself up.
Donna seems like she hypes up Tati for access or she's mad Kit turned her down.

patentpink75

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
909 20 12
Alleybux
Donna is not a black woman. She’s mad Kitty is also biracial but looks black because Kit is gorgeous! Tati is so disgustingly pale and flat chested as hell. Built like 12 year old. She made me sick coming in the special looking so pale. Trying to be black. Tati is one of those racist hispanics. Let her keep going on TV trying to be a nothing breakout star and she will be blown up and canceled! Both of these dust mites were thirsty and wrong as hell! Kitty just met y’all. Y’all think because y’all a tv family “black ink crew” that she is entitled to tell all of her business to y’all. That’s why y’all can’t keep a man. Alex is ONLY with Donna because she’s thick. That is IT.
Tati and Donna are trash. I am 100% team Kat, I don’t care who she has or hasn’t slept with. Tati is like some of the assholes in my family (I’m Hispanic) who think because they have black friends , they can be horrible and racist and say disgusting words. I tell them they are horrible and wrong and to be better every chance I get, but I also have realized that sometimes I can’t change stupid. The younger ones I’ve said “ open your mouth to the right person and your tongue is gonna get snatched”. They suck just like their parents do, it’s in my best interest not to talk to these people. I don’t appreciate how they are representing my people, it makes us all look horrible. I apologize for how ignorant they are.

Toniah

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,953 506 112
Alleybux
I personally feel like she should make a commentary post after every episode airs because she’s so entertaining and sees thru the bµllsh!t.

Toniah

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,953 506 112
Alleybux
Idk why Donna and Tati are mad about "breaking girl code" when Ceasar smashed Bae and Tati blew up a lie about Ryan and Kit.
Sky said it first and Kit was like, girl you know better. It had died down until Tati was like, I gotta tell the truth. Note that until then, Kit and Tati were ace boons. Then Tati switched it up and lied about the Bae thing at the same time. Seems like Bae thought Kit was gonna tell about her and Cease and messed herself up.
Donna seems like she hypes up Tati for access or she's mad Kit turned her down.
Thank you they’re the most trifling on the show

Kermit Frogg

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,188 234 129
Alleybux
Young Bae is not needed or cared for this season.

The storyline about Walt stealing is not interesting to me. What I'm more concerned about is who the mystery chick is that Krystal said Walt had on 125th. Are we just gonna ignore that tidbit? Or did VH1 decide not to pursue that storyline?

Kittyfan

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
32 9 8
Alleybux
Both of Kits parents are black. She has said this many times