Reactions
277,570 9,799 10,610
Alleybux
1618655634937.jpeg

1618655674200.jpeg

Reactions
187,858 2,077 1,942
Alleybux
Why do they think this ‘sisters who sleep together’ shit is sexy? Dirty ass finger in someone’s mouth. And they better have paid the photographer really well because the photoshop in this is at 1000.

Reactions
80,771 1,867 619
Alleybux
Speaking from the perspective of a small headed person, if your head is small you should never let people with larger heads than you be set closer to the camera. It's highly unflattering and makes your head look comically undersized.

I'm talking to you Kim.

OLDHEAD
Reactions
2,967 33 22
Alleybux
This picture serves as a reminder that no matter how rich you are, class can't be bought.

Also, the middle finger in the air does not make you appear edgier, so stop it Kim.

Reactions
4,369 302 344
Alleybux
That’s so creepy how whenever they take a picture together they take those incestous poses, are they witches or what because they keep everyone talking about them, it’s been 20 years and people still talk about them

The Culture

General Alley

Recent Posts

Official Aaliyah Jay Thread Part 2
Let me shut my ass up. I hadn’t seen the video yet. How hard is it to wipe your goddamn nose? :emoji_tired_face: It's very hard.
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
HC substitute suggestion for you: Thomas may have the looks but he’s hella shady and loves to mind fuck women even though he has a gf
A man asked me what my love language is. I told him receiving gifts and he called me materialistic
He tried to shame you about materialism, but this same dusty would’ve been waiting for the opportunity to ask for sex.
Missing 13-Year-Old Was Found Shot in the Mouth in Philadelphia. Her Family Wants Answers
There are demons everywhere but there is specific darkness in North Philly that is disturbing. I wouldn't send my worst enemy up there. Being...
Do you think jobs (outside of HR) might not wanna hire you if you have experience in HR?
I think a lot of people have a bias against HR, because you mostly only talk to your HR rep when something is going wrong. So the department...
New Photos of Serena Williams (5/5)
What has happened?! Serena, girl why? Starting to look like these twins.
Daily Davidsons Discussion Thread XIX
Her cat probably musty as hell PROBABLY ??? Girl... I had to bring the "LSA ...Say What Now Dog" out to give you just some idea of my facial...
Top Bottom