Alleybux
20210317_090630.jpg

Legs

Don’t talk to me. Thanks.
Reaction score
Reactions
444,349 11,279 1,506
Alleybux
She said it on the show that her grandma didn’t like dark people with dark complexions. She stated her grandma had to learn how to accept her

Isn’t this the same one who said she has never dealt with colorism?

How have you never dealt with colorism (while in New Orleans), act so oblivious to it...but then say you’re grandma was a colorist?

Ashley Del Rey

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
417,317 12,391 1,265
Alleybux

How have you never dealt with colorism (while in New Orleans), act so oblivious to it...but then say you’re grandma was a colorist?
Idk chile, the only thing i can think of is maybe she was saying she didn’t experience colorism from others outside her family

Reaction score
Reactions
10,619 393 209
Alleybux
I haven't watched this season but I am not surprised her grandmother was colorist, Creole people are colorist. I saw this in my own family numerous times. Kristen's hair texture most probably made it easier for her to accept her, it would have been worse for her if she had type 4 hair along with being dark skin. Anada lewis's family was exactly the same.

Mrs.Smooth

Hateonit
Reaction score
Reactions
310,464 16,712 21,292
Alleybux
Woww all that and she's unable to empathize with OG smh looks like grandma's brain washing worked (n)

She doesn't like OG so she doesn't want to empathize. OG has been jealous of Kristen from their very first interaction....and its because Kristen is brown AND pretty. Who the hell would empathize with someone who went out of their way to expose your husband's business to take you down?

Carielle

Carielle_Carriere 9th Ward's Gem
Reaction score
Reactions
89,990 10,064 3,151
Alleybux
She said it on the show that her grandma didn’t like dark people with dark complexions. She stated her grandma had to learn how to accept her
Her grandma look like one of those "uppity ass 7th ward creoles" as my mom would say. Who don't like dark skin people.

Cocoa Bunny

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,819 5,400 4,462
Alleybux
She doesn't like OG so she doesn't want to empathize. OG has been jealous of Kristen from their very first interaction....and its because Kristen is brown AND pretty. Who the hell would empathize with someone who went out of their way to expose your husband's business to take you down?
I don't see that at all but then again I'm not an avid viewer OG is cute and has the body that the faves pay for only hers is natural. I am so glad people are boycotting this show and it's delusional fan base

Mertz

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
25,764 2,171 2,199
Alleybux

Jennifer is brown and pretty too, and she doesn't seem jealous of her.

sophiasofi

For half a minute there wasn't a sound.
Reaction score
Reactions
333,309 12,152 6,803
Alleybux
Woww all that and she's unable to empathize with OG smh looks like grandma's brain washing worked (n)

She doesn't emphathize with OG because she probably thinks OG is more ugly on the inside than she is on the outside.

Kristen's grandma may have been colorist but I'm sure Kristen has always been considered a beauty by most of black and non black American society.

Cocoa Bunny

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,819 5,400 4,462
Alleybux
She doesn't emphathize with OG because she probably thinks OG is more ugly on the inside than she is on the outside.

Kristen's grandma may have been colorist but I'm sure Kristen has always been considered a beauty by most of black and non black American society.
She thinks now? Good for her. I'm sure she thinks her grandmother as well all know it starts with the family.

Rhett

LSA's full-raised well-raised bastid is TransLion
Reaction score
Reactions
89,584 6,203 5,147
Alleybux
Kristen did try to empathize and NoG barked at her on some she's being phony and fake so she doesn't want to hear it. Kristen's whole intention, that thing that matters, was to show love to the *I'll break her jaw open* NoG (a comment NoG made at Kristen a season or so ago), and got met with even more aggression.

While I'm at it, NoG doesn't know the difference between colourism and racism because the comment her teacher made was racist, not colourist, that comment being "you'll never amount to anything because you're Black."

Welcome the fµck to our lives Miss 'igeria because racists have commonly said that to American Black people. It's a racist comment, not a colourist comment, and the scripters of the show have the girls responding to it like the teacher was talking about her skin colour when the teacher was talking about her race.

ETA 3/17/2021:

I'm watching episode 6 right now and No-G cannot be serious in all of the trash this piece of sh!t is spewing.

She said Phoebie called her Godzilla. Sigh, Phoebie did not call HER Godzilla -- because No-G told her "she would kill her bare hands, but she's not gonna do that", Phoebie called the stupid dunce's BEHAVIOR Godzilla.

The *one monkey don't stop no show* is an American saying that American Black people say, and when we do say it we are not calling anyone a monkey.

With all that rot inside of her, now I see why her man can't fall in love with her -- she is insufferable.

Lord have mercy -- she just said when your mother says *wake your Black ass up*, that's colourism. That it's colourism because [racist] whites don't talk that way to their kids.

NO IT'S NOT -- what that is is what I've posted many times on here -- American Black people talk colour [and food].

She just told one of the new girls, who was very sincere in accepting her and wanting to communicate with her, that she'll *end* her, which in American terminism means *end your life*. So, so far she has threatened to break Kristen's jaw, kill Phoebie with her bare hands, and end the new girl. Because she is too violent-minded because she constantly speaks violence, No-G needs to go because she is a physical threat to the BW on this show.

This is reminding me of that africant who played Harriet and now Aretha, vs Jennifer Hudson -- the American spirit is warm and welcoming, and her spirit is war. On the show, the ladies are warm spirited and welcoming, and she's holding down an africant warrior spirit -- it's out of place in our space.

Last edited:

sophiasofi

For half a minute there wasn't a sound.
Reaction score
Reactions
333,309 12,152 6,803
Alleybux
She thinks now? Good for her. I'm sure she thinks her grandmother as well all know it starts with the family.

Maybe it started with OG's family because she's the one with issues and trying to spread it to other people who don't look like her.

KKND04232016

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
123,251 4,207 1,949
Alleybux

She's one of those people that consider "your beautiful to be dark skin" as a compliment..

Cocoa Bunny

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,819 5,400 4,462
Alleybux
Maybe it started with OG's family because she's the one with issues and trying to spread it to other people who don't look like her.
Sure lmfao it started with cave women jumping across tables on that show and now yall want everyone to conveniently forget lol keep telling yourself whatever helps you sleep this show will be over soon thankfully

deletebreak

(Deleted Account)
Reaction score
Reactions
3,477 59 7
Alleybux

Exactly, Kristen’s dusty self stays LYINGGGGGGG and then acts oblivious when she’s called out about her lies

msamarylissantana

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
22 1 10
Alleybux
Everyone in the world can't be pretty. OG isn't too attractive in the face hence why she cakes on that makeup and contours her nose. Her body figure compensates for her lack of beauty. She's improved on her fashion, hair, and makeup this season. Where was all this outcry when Tami slapped Meeka? Or when Matt Barnes (Gloria Govan's ex) said Jennifer looked like Joe Camel? What about when CeCe texted Kristen saying, OG is UGLY and tacky. CeCe's lame excuse was "because she didn't know her" and now they're friends??! Typical. OG is intelligent but deep down she's insecure. She needs therapy and so do other women like her.
If people really evaluated themselves, I'm sure they too would be guilty of colorism/featurism/texturism, or whatever you want to label it as. Beyonce's daughter was slandered from the time Bey was preggers and STILL got dragged for her looks even as a toddler. Folks gradually accepted Blue Ivy. For years, people have ridiculed the appearance of Oprah, Jay-Z, Gabby Douglas, the Williams sisters, Viola Davis and more. Hm! Kettles calling the pot black.

ThatLeogirl

NY State of Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
282,860 8,886 2,263
Alleybux
Exactly, because Jennifer is pretty, she isn't jealous of Kristen. Jennifer is not insecure and is not picked a part because of her looks and style.

Jennifer is an ass kisser with no self esteem. How is she not insecure when she constantly worships the ground of a woman who tried to attack her more than once?

ENNESS

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
170,391 4,693 5,335
Alleybux
By exposing them? So you’re on the side of the clowns, racists and colorists then?

Not at all, but that’s not the case with all of these women and the entire season shouldn’t be built around it.

King B Giselle

No Foes
Reaction score
Reactions
383,644 7,887 4,900
Alleybux

My dislike of Kristen aside, my grandmother was like this too especially with my younger siblings. She also believed she was white many days. She also suffered with schizophrenia and bipolar disorders.

ThatLeogirl

NY State of Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
282,860 8,886 2,263
Alleybux
Not at all, but that’s not the case with all of these women and the entire season shouldn’t be built around it.

I don’t know how you can have a regular season with drama when there is a divide. I mean they’re supposed to be on a vacation but are in two different places

HaitianBarbie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
71,686 1,353 384
Alleybux

I think she meant within the group because she later said she was told she was "pretty for a dark skin" and "ugly for a dark skin" last week when the sisters told the group about OG's teacher saying she wouldn't amount to anything because she's black. If she didn't mean within the group then she obviously contradicted herself

Candi2012

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
60,232 1,617 3,904
Alleybux
Everyone in the world can't be pretty. OG isn't too attractive in the face hence why she cakes on that makeup and contours her nose. Her body figure compensates for her lack of beauty. She's improved on her fashion, hair, and makeup this season. Where was all this outcry when Tami slapped Meeka? Or when Matt Barnes (Gloria Govan's ex) said Jennifer looked like Joe Camel? What about when CeCe texted Kristen saying, OG is UGLY and tacky. CeCe's lame excuse was "because she didn't know her" and now they're friends??! Typical. OG is intelligent but deep down she's insecure. She needs therapy and so do other women like her.
If people really evaluated themselves, I'm sure they too would be guilty of colorism/featurism/texturism, or whatever you want to label it as. Beyonce's daughter was slandered from the time Bey was preggers and STILL got dragged for her looks even as a toddler. Folks gradually accepted Blue Ivy. For years, people have ridiculed the appearance of Oprah, Jay-Z, Gabby Douglas, the Williams sisters, Viola Davis and more. Hm! Kettles calling the pot black.

I'd like for OG to be honest and talk about what she's heard about her looks from other dark African women, especially West African and specifically Nigerian. She has issues because of how she looks and comes across as truly needing therapy. I wonder if she knows that SOME folks have talked for years about how facially unattractive some of the lighter cast members are...?