LA vloggers thread 2.0 (DDG, Kennedy, McQueen, Kellie, Chandler etc)

Reactions
5,081 128 33
Alleybux
So this is the new thread since the other one got moved.

Where we left off:

• McQueen was about to go to jail until he suddenly wasn’t going anymore. Fake? Possibly.
  • DDG and Kennedy.. I don’t even know what to say. A mess.
  • Chandler is pregnant. We don’t know who the baby daddy is, but she probably knows just as much as we do.
  • Ash is still a pick me and So is still dusty af.
  • Lisette’s boo is on the downlow, don’t care what anyone says
  • Von stays being an insecure mess of a boyfriend. No one is after your girlfriend.
  • Vicky is suddenly part of the gang. Clout is one helluva drug.
  • Abby and diamond beef? Don’t know, don’t care. Rent was probably due.
  • + more

Let the discussion begin

@FashionGenius
@Cardii B @Correa @Minxylush @Natalie22 @Ashley123 @RayRay95 @Jdough @iammusicman @Shaniboo24 @AnaJ0387 @oliivejuiice @ChocolateCutie7 @Suither @Ddott @MysteriousDoll @Sara20 @SheAli @GabbyGabz @Behave4eva @Majah SideEye @DwightKSchrute @Tinashe2On @Jess97 @Jasmine Bay @Melanina @Yoyo682 @KimBenson @Tien

Reactions
74,048 2,462 603
Alleybux
Thanks

McQueen needs to stop burning bridges with everyone- insulting Kellie sweet and abby, insulting Charc’s ex etc. Get back with the crew. And come up with a new storyline. Because the Nena vs the Blue Face girl thing is boring af.

Good luck to DDG and Kennedy. They need to date OFF camera and go to couples therapy since they can’t stay away from each other.

Ash doesn’t love herself. She said she’s not attracted to a guy unless he has tattoos. That’s not normal.

Solluminati is going down the spiritual route... uploading videos about the flat earth theory, sun gazing (this is wrong and dangerous), the third eye, meditation etc.

Kellie Sweet, Chandler Alexis and others have terrible views now because their content sucks. It’s as simple as that.

Last edited:
Lauren London is my mama
Reactions
29,661 527 112
Alleybux
Thank you for making a new thread. I was mad the other one got moved to the dark room.

Anyways, I just watched Ddg video and it was ok. He looks like he lost weight. I think folks were more interested in the fact Kennedy was in the video. Good for him that the video is trending on YT tho. I still think Kennedy can do better.

Abby/diamond annoy me per usual.

Still can't believe Chandler is pregnant. We need to find the baby daddy lol.

Also yall what's going on with Kellie? Her views have dropped significantly. Last video I seen she was talking about why she likes girls lol. Her hair was cute tho.

Reactions
12,226 442 13
Alleybux
So this is the new thread since the other one got moved.

Where we left off:

• McQueen was about to go to jail until he suddenly wasn’t going anymore. Fake? Possibly.
  • DDG and Kennedy.. I don’t even know what to say. A mess.
  • Chandler is pregnant. We don’t know who the baby daddy is, but she probably knows just as much as we do.
  • Ash is still a pick me and So is still dusty af.
  • Lisette’s boo is on the downlow, don’t care what anyone says
  • Von stays being an insecure mess of a boyfriend. No one is after your girlfriend.
  • Vicky is suddenly part of the gang. Clout is one helluva drug.
  • Abby and diamond beef? Don’t know, don’t care. Rent was probably due.
  • + more

Let the discussion begin

@FashionGenius
@Cardii B @Correa @Minxylush @Natalie22 @Ashley123 @RayRay95 @Jdough @iammusicman @Shaniboo24 @AnaJ0387 @oliivejuiice @ChocolateCutie7 @Suither @Ddott @MysteriousDoll @Sara20 @SheAli @GabbyGabz @Behave4eva @Majah SideEye @DwightKSchrute @Tinashe2On @Jess97 @Jasmine Bay @Melanina @Yoyo682 @KimBenson @Tien

Thanks sis

Corona Coochie
Reactions
132,191 1,587 523
Alleybux
TopKnot's (Lisette) boo thang is followed by a lot of guys I know from Morehouse who are actually gay/bi... not that it makes him gay/bi but...

Anyways, maybe he's bi and she knows and is ok with it. I never see TopKnot with anyone else so maybe she just uses him to fill her time. He can't be any worse than McQueen

Reactions
60,646 2,442 2,353
Alleybux
Thanks

McQueen needs to stop burning bridges with everyone- insulting Kellie sweet and abby, insulting Charc’s ex etc. Get back with the crew. And come up with a new storyline. Because the Nena vs the Blue Face girl thing is boring af.

Good luck to DDG and Kennedy. They need to date OFF camera and go to couples therapy since they can’t stay away from each other.

Ash doesn’t love herself. She said she’s not attracted to a guy unless he has tattoos. That’s not normal.

Solluminati is going down the spiritual route... uploading videos about the flat earth theory, sun gazing (this is wrong and dangerous), the third eye, meditation etc.

Kellie Sweet, Chandler Alexis and others have terrible views now because their content sucks. It’s as simple as that.

I live for SO and Ashley's crazy selves, did y all catch her latest video with her cousin. She thinks SO still loves her, sooo delusional. Rofl.

Also I hope this thread could be more than ddg and kennedy.

Reactions
104,284 3,028 5,999
Alleybux
I live for SO and Ashley's crazy selves, did y all catch her latest video with her cousin. She thinks SO still loves her, sooo delusional. Rofl.

I think SO is straight up depressed. He’s actually starting to remind me of Ash. This spiritual So channel is an outlet for him to release anger. Before he would just drink and smoke weed. So I guess this is a better way of handling things in his life.

You look so ugly when you cry...
Reactions
89,111 3,444 1,363
Alleybux
TopKnot's (Lisette) boo thang is followed by a lot of guys I know from Morehouse who are actually gay/bi... not that it makes him gay/bi but...

Anyways, maybe he's bi and she knows and is ok with it. I never see TopKnot with anyone else so maybe she just uses him to fill her time. He can't be any worse than McQueen
If that’s the case, I really like Lisette more than ever. It’s sad hearing women say they can’t date bisexual men because of this that and the third when you have men out hear dating bisexual women. Also, for some reason bisexuality doesn’t exist when it comes to men. (Sorry, I went on a whole rant lol)

Reactions
32,312 300 35
Alleybux
since there is a new thread, this is the perfect time to ask a question I have been meaning to ask about these people: are these vlogs real? are we supposed to believe they are showing their real lives? I spent some time watching McQueen and DDG (found them bc of Lisette) a while back and I figured they were all acting because every title is click bait and there is a new girl every video. I can't tell reality from acting...

Reactions
60,646 2,442 2,353
Alleybux
since there is a new thread, this is the perfect time to ask a question I have been meaning to ask about these people: are these vlogs real? are we supposed to believe they are showing their real lives? I spent some time watching McQueen and DDG (found them bc of Lisette) a while back and I figured they were all acting because every title is click bait and there is a new girl every video. I can't tell reality from acting...

Mcqueen and ddg's vlogs are scripted for sure. However some things are true like he did have a thing with lisette, and the whole ddg/kennedy saga is real.

Reactions
7,952 78 208
Alleybux

Ashley’s cousin, Raven, did a good job of essentially telling her she was delusional without hurting her feelings. Ashley needs to go to therapy and continue taking her medication even when she starts to feel a little better.

Reactions
74,048 2,462 603
Alleybux
I think SO is straight up depressed. He’s actually starting to remind me of Ash. This spiritual So channel is an outlet for him to release anger. Before he would just drink and smoke weed. So I guess this is a better way of handling things in his life.

He lives a very seclusive life. He’s in a big house all by himself all day everyday doing nothing but streaming, sun gazing and meditating.

Reactions
7,541 281 135
Alleybux
If that’s the case, I really like Lisette more than ever. It’s sad hearing women say they can’t date bisexual men because of this that and the third when you have men out hear dating bisexual women. Also, for some reason bisexuality doesn’t exist when it comes to men. (Sorry, I went on a whole rant lol)

Both genders are more open to date bisexual but a lot of women pretend it’s no go publicly.
Hopefully that side of him is something that he shares and discusses with her throughout their relationship. The risk to std exposure is greater if he is not open about it.
They look good together and Lisette must be in love to claim him all over the internet.

Reactions
74,048 2,462 603
Alleybux
Lord have mercy, this girl

giphy.gif

Ash feels like her and Solluminati are going to have a happily ever after.

Raven her cousin asks her why can’t she find someone that is actually excited to be around her.

Raven says Ash would be the type of person to kidnap Solluminati if he gets married and has kids in the future.

She says she would never be with a guy who talks shit about her to other people like Solluminati does to Ash.

Ash realises this is a valid point. Raven says that she doesn’t think she’s even heard Solluminati say anything nice about her.

Ash said when she becomes a millionaire by January every man is going to be on her d**k because she’s adorable.

Reactions
104,284 3,028 5,999
Alleybux
He lives a very seclusive life. He’s in a big house all by himself all day everyday doing nothing but streaming, sun gazing and meditating.
It just comes off like depression to me for some reason. He seems really lonely. His spiritual videos aren’t really spiritual but more venting about things in life. I would rather him meditate than smoke all day so good for him for ending bad habits.

Reactions
46,352 1,518 988
Alleybux
It's fine if Kellie's views drop she makes money outside of YouTube as for Chandler I don't think she has any other source of income and is in a financial bind

Reactions
2,614 108 92
Alleybux
You aren’t allowed to post bikini pics and we had a few in there.

So if anyone has any bikini/lingerie/ nude pics please post in the other thread in the Dark Room please!

Thanks for the tag.

Wtf are you serious ? I thought someone posted a naked pic of Kennedy and figured that was why. But bikini and lingerie? Wtf

So I can’t see anymore of Kennedy ass? Lmao

Reactions
2,614 108 92
Alleybux
I’m all for entrepreneur shit, but So be saying some dumb shit, he says that schools a waste of time, even grades k-12, he said he just wants to play ball.

College isn’t necessary, but he talking about grade school.

He said Ben Simmons was gonna drop out of high school, ok.

He doesn’t realize YouTube wouldn’t be here without going to school, nba players wouldn’t be able to showcase their talents without school, there would be no businesses without school, etc.

Then he went on rants about jobs, once again, there would be no YouTube without someone working a job, there would be no college or nba scouts with them having jobs.

The nba is a job.

You need to eat? People have jobs where the cut meat and serve food, clothing? jobs for that, there’s a job for everything that you need.

How is someone gonna do your taxes with no education? How is anyone going to make your car? your phone? Etc.

I’m all for not going to college if you don’t want to or being an entrepreneur, but I don’t like misguiding the youth with your own opinions like they’re facts.

And I for one hate school, but I know all of this.

End rant.

Reactions
8,662 218 98
Alleybux
Music vid was very underwhelming. Like others said queen was a mess looked like she works on a farm.

Clarence has zero talent and wasn't even a good fill in.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Celebrity News

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Lisa Marie Presley Discussion thread PT X
100% Everything that has happened to Lisa has been really bad Karma and poor decision making. If Lockwood comes out with a book about Lisa and...
What age was your first crush? What age did you first fall in love?
I've never not had a crush lol. My 1st crush was at age 2 or 3. I liked my best friend's big brother lol. He was only like 4.
Random Thoughts 2021 Edition...
I really can't wait until some of these police,doctors and etc people get they badge and license snatched. ALL of them in with fraud,scamming...
South/Southern African fonts come in here now...
Zinhle uploaded this on her story three days ago. I thought it was cute she’s had house of BNG considering the history. Wait which one is it, is...
The Clubhouse App Official Discussion Thread
Yeah lol he's one of the radical conservatives....I think it's funny that they are fighting with each other now tho lmao glad they realize they...
People who microwave leftover pizza are nasty
If you have an oven, why would you do this? Putting leftover pizza in the microwave always makes it soggy and rubbery. Putting it in the oven...
Daily Davidsons Discussion Thread XIX
Which is why I doubt the authenticity of this alleged note just left for her in her office. Not saying Jaiden doesn't have bad penmanship, but...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
A ship is where you take two people, often fictional characters, and put them in a relationship in your head. You can ship people who are...
  • Poll
Fonts have you started going back to salons and barbershops?
Yes I've been going in to get it cut. 30 minutes tops and the salon is very serious about their covid restrictions so I feel safe there.
Saweeties Food Combos Seem So...
Serious question Do you guys really think saweetie is beautiful? I'm not saying she's ugly but I hear a lot of people say she's so beautiful she...
Top Bottom