LA vloggers thread 2.0 (DDG, Kennedy, McQueen, Kellie, Chandler etc)

Reactions
46,352 1,518 988
Alleybux
Ehh when DDG tried to link with Solluminati dude ran out of LA and never went back
I was cool with that until DDG admitted out of his own mouth that he didn’t have beef with SO because of Diamond and he admitted the only reason he did defend her at times was because it makes him look bad.. I think that’s weak ..the men in my family are different and I don’t even have much of a relationship with them but they wouldn’t let the disrespect fly and it wouldn’t be bc they don’t want to look bad either

Reactions
14,714 135 19
Alleybux
She’s still seems a bird to me. How can you meet a guy from a different country (like last relationship), move in with him after months (like last relationship), get pregnant by him after some months (like last relationship) and get married to him within a year (like last relationship)?
It’s like she didn’t learn from her previous abusive relationship might I add. But who knows.

I highkey think she’s controlling and wanted a green card. I’m unsure if she gave birth in USA or in her birth country. People do it all the time but I’m confused if she overstated her travel visa.

Im guessing Baby Daddy number 1 isn’t present in the first kid’s life because idk what parent would be okay with the child moving to a whole diff country. This situation sounds sad. She seems like she can be a great girl but she very closed off and it’s concerning. She’s so young and He’s young too so they should try to leave the house and have alone time. Or I can see this relationship ending in 7 years

Reactions
14,714 135 19
Alleybux
All these friends and family members of Ddg have dragged her only for him to go back and be friends with her? I would be pissed lmao.
But seriously though, I can understand forgiving someone, I would too after a while. Holding a grudge does nothing for you. But being friends?? Hell no. She already showed him that he can’t trust her. Was ready to “end” his career over some immature bs. We could never be friends again.

ETA: Had to dig up these tweets. Once again, ddg’s self esteem (more so than Riley) is on the floor.

View attachment 2453029 View attachment 2453030 View attachment 2453031 View attachment 2453032 View attachment 2453033
I don’t know why DDG hyped up Riley so much to begin with. She’s not a beauty. She’s regular at best. He should just go hit up Tiana or Lala at this point if he looking for content.

She sounds cocky asf. I wouldn’t expect her to say “Nijjas” but I guess it’s okay for the Biracials to say it.

Reactions
14,714 135 19
Alleybux
It’s a pandemic, how or why should they go out unnecessarily?

Have you seen what every member in the Thread has been doing ? DDG, Rubi, Kennedy, Cori, Lala, Seven, Nate, Etc. Even Chandler Azz travelled.

Imma travel too. Already planning 2 trips coming summer. Pandemic my azz. Stay safe though.

Tweezy and Vaya needs to spend time as a couple. Bring the kids somewhere or get a babysitter and leave they azz at home. Queen and Clearance stay leavin they kids home.

Reactions
2,673 98 11
Alleybux
Guys DDG has this uncanny resemblance to my ex ... from the lies , the acne, manipulation, the hair, Napoleon complex, narcissism, playing victim for other people to see :sidefrown

I’m a little disturbed . They are both LIBRAS AS WELL!!!!!

Reactions
2,673 98 11
Alleybux
I don’t know why DDG hyped up Riley so much to begin with. She’s not a beauty. She’s regular at best. He should just go hit up Tiana or Lala at this point if he looking for content.

She sounds cocky asf. I wouldn’t expect her to say “Nijjas” but I guess it’s okay for the Biracials to say it.
She’s lightskin, with curly light colored hair . She is very basic looking, which other people have surprisingly took notice too but we all know that to many black
people that’s all you need to be remotely attractive .

Reactions
2,673 98 11
Alleybux
Riley is not that much more basic looking than anyone else in this thread. Her aesthetic is just not 'baddie'.
You can be regular/basic and pretty/attractive. Her look just doesn’t stand out , As do many other girls in this thread as you have said . Someone like Kelie Sweet is also regular looking yet she’s been called ugly.

ETA: just looked at her ig, sis is GLOWING! I guess I was more talking about how she looked a year ago, and I do love her aesthetic . She just has a similar look to many other LA girls DDG has messed with.

Last edited:
Play Nice or Stay Out my DMs
Reactions
271,342 6,483 2,010
Alleybux
Guys DDG has this uncanny resemblance to my ex ... from the lies , the acne, manipulation, the hair, Napoleon complex, narcissism, playing victim for other people to see :sidefrown

I’m a little disturbed . They are both LIBRAS AS WELL!!!!!
Sis..he needed an AHA regimen? lol But he is like the worst traits of all Libra men..and he's not cute. At least most Libra men are fine fuckboys

Reactions
3,113 34 32
Alleybux
View attachment 2417204

Our favorite toxic couple made The Shade Room, but the left side of the image was left out of their post. Obv the left side DDG’s posts. I don’t think Rubi is lying. Based upon his past relationships, we all know this is some shit he would do lmao! lame ass

View attachment 2417220
Haven’t been in this thread in a while, assuming they are back together now

Reactions
949 49 2
Alleybux
Yikes
BBB3E610-F646-4D75-AB37-E73B8962B7F9.jpeg

Reactions
14,714 135 19
Alleybux

I wish I cared. Like what’s the point! She willingly had sex with this moron. She chooses horrible guys and will continue to do so. She got exposed. Back in 08’ girls got exposed all the time...and moved on with pride. Also doesn’t she sell her pussi pics and sex tapes online for an affordable rate of 9.99?

This is a he/said/she/said case.
Just take the loss and move on.

Her Clapback was weak. She was fckinh a random dude, wasn’t even her BF. No commitment or nothing. Also Did they use protection? - I hope she gets tested

Reactions
2,919 26 3
Alleybux
I wish I cared. Like what’s the point! She willingly had sex with this moron. She chooses horrible guys and will continue to do so. She got exposed. Back in 08’ girls got exposed all the time...and moved on with pride. Also doesn’t she sell her pussi pics and sex tapes online for an affordable rate of 9.99?

This is a he/said/she/said case.
Just take the loss and move on.

Her Clapback was weak. She was fckinh a random dude, wasn’t even her BF. No commitment or nothing. Also Did they use protection? - I hope she gets tested
Just because she puts her body online doesn’t mean he can. And her choosing to have sex with him isn’t a good excuse for him recording and posting it, wth? Good thing it’s not 08’, she did the right thing.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

• Poll
LSA would you go on a date with somebody if the venue was on a literal train?
Now I know that's not a NYC train. Somebody would have walked off with that plate :ROFLMAO:
New York Who These Chicks Be Vol. 24
Wow& these girls act like their shit doesn’t stink Lmaoo it’s beyond me Is elite gay? They look funny together lol I wouldn’t think she would go...
Why is Alexander Rodgers staying at Sharell's house in Vegas?
The way he plugged that wishlist in this episode of poproast was so off putting. Chris looked kind of over it too. Alex ended his begging with an...
NYC fifth-grader died after being punched by a fellow classmate who was dared to hit him for $1
Tragic. I think the boy was attacked the day before by a group of kids. There's an investigation still going on.
Trevor Noah Girlfriend?
Engagement rumors came out in the press (I wonder who leaked those :unsure: ) very early on in the relationship but his reps denied and then...
New Youtuber Kirah Ominique- Any tea?
Exactly and mind you she got her approval from the apartment leasing office before her BBL procedure so why wasn’t furniture picked out and...
Halfrican Beaute
they included like 8 minutes of them playing skeeball in their most recent video. Am I supposed to think that’s QUALITY content because they did...
Vatican says it will not bless same-sex unions, calling them a 'sin'
Yet they rape little children, they have no authority to tell people how the live. Catholic church should've been gone years ago, they need to go...
Preacher Heather Love
Praise the lordt she took out them trashy extensions !!!
Ma'khia Bryant's family tell their story of what happened before the shooting
Black people, we need to re-think the way we do family. The over-reliance on public school/public assistance. The over-reliance on grandparents to...
Top Bottom