LA vloggers thread 2.0 (DDG, Kennedy, McQueen, Kellie, Chandler etc)

General Manager
Reactions
23,214 913 912
Alleybux
The video was nice & it looked like there was actually a nice bit of $$ spent on it.

now for the downsides.... this was my first time hearing the full song (I’ve only heard the tok tok part).. the song sounds awkward af. DDG’s voice is void of character/realness (bc auto tune, and he can’t sing)... like how do you make such a simple set of notes sound so boring?? Thank god he switched up the flow/melody in some areas

Coi’s part is cute, but it felt weirdly sped up at some parts (maybe because I’m just used to hearing it via tik tok & not in the context of the whole song)

the song also sounds empty af (no stacking of vocals, no interesting things happening w/ the beat or the vocal mix), and last, some of the lyrics sound so corny/elementary, I caught second hand embarrassment....

But as far as aesthetic, the video itself LOOKED nice & Coi’s part stood out.

Starter
Reactions
870 11 24
Alleybux
The video was nice & it looked like there was actually a nice bit of $$ spent on it.

now for the downsides.... this was my first time hearing the full song (I’ve only heard the tok tok part).. the song sounds awkward af. DDG’s voice is void of character/realness (bc auto tune, and he can’t sing)... like how do you make such a simple set of notes sound so boring?? Thank god he switched up the flow/melody in some areas

Coi’s part is cute, but it felt weirdly sped up at some parts (maybe because I’m just used to hearing it via tik tok & not in the context of the whole song)

the song also sounds empty af (no stacking of vocals, no interesting things happening w/ the beat or the vocal mix), and last, some of the lyrics sound so corny/elementary, I caught second hand embarrassment....

It’s number 2 trending on the tube , lol after cole and Nicki drop It’ll be gone . The video has a good message about uplifting women , just wanted to add that to your review as well !

General Manager
Reactions
15,138 155 20
Alleybux

Coi is the best part and the dance moves at the end. Idk Y but her physique is refreshing to see. DDG is still awkward to me

Play Nice or Stay Out my DMs
Reactions
272,672 6,517 2,015
Alleybux

Cosign on everything. It was a well shot video, didn't look cheap. Coi Loaf is soo cute to me

General Manager
Reactions
3,934 33 43
Alleybux
I made a comment that Emaza should go solo after their recent project and all their stans attacked me. One of them even liked a comment (It was liked by their Ceraadi page) in my replies saying something about they'll always be a group and don't need to go solo. Now look. Anyway. Emaza (Or the label/their momager) seemingly finally came to the realization, that no one is really checking for them musically as a group.....

Starter
Reactions
1,081 26 2
Alleybux
So do you guys remember when Kennedy put out that vlog and she was talking about a new business venture? So I came across Deshae's mom's vlog titled "Brooklyn's skincare photoshoot" and it was the same guy that was in Kennedy's video. Didn't you guys mention this skincare product bleaches people's skin? I hope none of their supporters buy this because if that's the case. I know this is random but I thought it was funny when I saw the same guy.

Kennedy's Video: around the 6:45 mark

Last edited:
Starter
Reactions
1,081 26 2
Alleybux
Yeah, I just looked and this is the same lady that had Kellie Sweet looking like Casper the ghost. I guess it's a mother-and-son duo and they choose popular YouTubers to promote their products. But that's messed up because most of their audience is little kids, specifically black kids. Anyways, I will leave yall alone now.

Last edited:
In My bed.....Waiting for Aladdin To Pipe Me Down
Reactions
27,379 1,111 73
Alleybux
Yeah, I just looked and this is the same lady that had Kellie Sweet looking like Casper the ghost. I guess it's a mother-and-son duo and they chose popular YouTubers to promote their products. But that's messed up because most of their audience is little kids, specifically black kids. Anyways, I will leave yall alone now.

Just like Trey :twitcy
D824395E-3FA9-4AE5-BC63-963338732EEC.jpeg

General Manager
Reactions
23,214 913 912
Alleybux
It's Rubi and Lala wearing similar thotfits this weekend for me lol

lala wore hers first. I noticed that a lot of things from tweets, to IG posts, to outfits, Lala will do it first and shortly after, Rubi does it. LAFF.
Expect Rubi to get DDG to take her on a big vacay getaway for her birthday (or sooner)

Also, I see we’re still being proven wrong... Lala snagged tjay & he seems to be funding her lifestyle... meanwhile, Rubi is on her grind, but not living up to any of the lyrics she raps about. We all thought Tjay would’ve fucked & dumped Lala by now

It’s comical & sad... but I’ll say it again & again. Rubi reeks of low self-esteem in the worst way.

Starter
Reactions
2,026 26 12
Alleybux
lala wore hers first. I noticed that a lot of things from tweets, to IG posts, to outfits, Lala will do it first and shortly after, Rubi does it. LAFF.
Expect Rubi to get DDG to take her on a big vacay getaway for her birthday (or sooner)

Also, I see we’re still being proven wrong... Lala snagged tjay & he seems to be funding her lifestyle... meanwhile, Rubi is on her grind, but not living up to any of the lyrics she raps about. We all thought Tjay would’ve fucked & dumped Lala by now

It’s comical & sad... but I’ll say it again & again. Rubi reeks of low self-esteem in the worst way.
I think Darryl tries to help Rubi out with the rap cap by buying her gifts. I know she really has to feel some type of way being that she's been begging for trips and to see LaLa and Tjay on one has to suck. Hopefully she gets one soon.

Starter
Reactions
6,676 17 11
Alleybux

Lala hasn't even had a twitter for months. Their style and aesthetic is drastically different. Since she got a BF she has rarely been as "out there" (style wise and personality wise) as she used to be.

And as far as we know, Lala and Tjay could be on and off. Like someone said, they are just more private about their relationship while DDG and Rubi are both prime attention whores.

General Manager
Reactions
23,214 913 912
Alleybux
Lala hasn't even had a twitter for months. Their style and aesthetic is drastically different. Since she got a BF she has rarely been as "out there" (style wise and personality wise) as she used to be.

And as far as we know, Lala and Tjay could be on and off. Like someone said, they are just more private about their relationship while DDG and Rubi are both prime attention whores.
I'm going based off receipts from when Lala had her Twitter, things I've seen with my own eyes on both IG & Twitter, and more.

Their style is similar enough. Cheap thotwear. I'll say that their vibes are v. different though.

So, do-tell, what exactly are you defending or arguing? Bc I'm not getting your point, in all honesty.

Starter
Reactions
6,676 17 11
Alleybux
I'm going based off receipts from when Lala had her Twitter, things I've seen with my own eyes on both IG & Twitter, and more.

Their style is similar enough. Cheap thotwear. I'll say that their vibes are v. different though.

So, do-tell, what exactly are you defending or arguing? Bc I'm not getting your point, in all honesty.

Neither lol I just disagree with your comment. I don't think Rubi copies Lala and her and Tjays relationship is too lowkey to know what actually goes on in it.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Ok... Chilli Out Here Cutting Up. What's It Giving?
Still repeating this lie. Y'all ain't tired yet? She was always a singer/dancer originally and Chilli has always sung her own parts with Debra...
Why does popularity and social approval seem to mean more to black men compared to other races?
LMAO! Spoken like a true fxcking loser. I guess you would be an expert on that subject, huh? lol
NYC Fonts get in here
Who the hell would want more crime? Most of the city is just about gentrified but the crime continues to increase Well,some people were going...
Top Bottom