Quantcast

Ladies: Do You Consider Black Men A Prize?

Mayan Diamonds

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
3,032 11 84
Alleybux
You, and Mayan need to get a room together, and fµck all our frustrations out, about black women. Yall spewing non sense. And what's the point of you being here anyways thugggin, if you hate black women so much?

Dedricka, lilstrawberry, etc., y'all see your girl throwing her pussy and yours at me right?

I know some of y'all have some sadistic xesual leanings, but I'm not sure if you can handle me exorcising those self-hate demons and frustrations out of you with my fµck!ng skills.

I can't get rid of you now, I definitely wouldn't be able get rid of y'all then.

Have my own LSA harem of bed wenches...lol

StarSheen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
64,112 920 949
Alleybux
and as for your rep Mayan....I don't think so, after reading the Dupree thread, I know you a re him and that you're the one living a fantasy life online.

there are NO women(except your black wife), there is no lavish lifestyle(just you taking pics of food because you obviously have never been anywhere), there is no arrogant, egotistical, super confident black man-just you pretending/wanting to be one...

now that I know the truth, I feel sorry for you, I hope that you can have the life and women you want one day so you can truly be happy....because then and only then will you stop trying to terrorize black women...

PEACE

Mayan Diamonds

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
3,032 11 84
Alleybux
and as for your rep Mayan....I don't think so, after reading the Dupree thread, I know you a re him and that you're the one living a fantasy life online.

there are NO women(except your black wife), there is no lavish lifestyle(just you taking pics of food because you obviously have never been anywhere), there is no arrogant, egotistical, super confident black man-just you pretending/wanting to be one...

now that I know the truth, I feel sorry for you, I hope that you can have the life and women you want one day so you can truly be happy....because then and only then will you stop trying to terrorize black women...

PEACE

If it makes you feel better then that's what you do. But trying to make this about Dupree, is a deflection, a red herring.

I have said on multiple occasions I am not even married, but other fonts clearly determine what you think and how you think. Typical group think characteristic.

Typical.

Carry on...

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
Hell NO!!! thats why they act the way they do!! Cause they think there are a prize!! and black woman should work to get them!!! Nope Nope Nope

this is a 2012 thread, and yall can see how long black males been acting like whole asses like they are the prize......when will the mules and pickmeishas get a clue.....they enable this behavior, and then complain at the same time.....

Women claiming to be the prize but behaving like a contestant in the game of love. | Lipstick Alley

black women ain't fooling no body with this fake ass confidence and ego that most black women walk around with.....black women need to be stripped down mentally and reprogrammed......

Bluefinesse

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
648 13 16
Alleybux
I am constantly reminded that this is a predominately black women forum, and that I am wrong about the views black women on LSA have about black men.

So I'll just come out and ask the question. Do you consider black men, the men of your race, a prize?

We here about white women and other non black women fantasizing about xesual relationships with black men; of interracial dating and marriages of black men celebs and non celebs.

What do you say? If you do, why. If you don't, why not.
Do I love black men more than other men? Yes.
Do I view them as the prize? No.
Do I believe in black men? Yes.
Do I approve of their current state of mind and lack of effort? No.
Do I think black men are more attractive than other men? Yes.
Does physical attraction make up for the large portion of mediocre and below average lives of black men? No.
Black men don't deserve in unconditional love from us.

brownie374

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,969 248 160
Alleybux
I consider my husband a prize because he shows me love in so many ways every day. I consider my son a prize because we taught him well. A dark skinned young who knows his worth and the value of a good black woman. I consider some of my brothers prizes because of their dedication to their black wives and children. Not only that but they all provide a positive impact on society by being upstanding, strong, intelligent black men. Them other bum b!tches? Not my blood. Not my problem.

Rae Bae77

BADDIE UNICORN! Bad Girl
Reaction score
Reactions
5,817 247 124
Alleybux
Hell nah
903a47b953c0268946627a0ec4e03705.gif

same ole bs

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
68,989 4,662 2,883
Alleybux
Poverty D that's allergic to commitment, marriage, stability, creating generational wealth to pass down a legacy to their kids is not a prize.

SimmieSam

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,343 113 108
Alleybux
No! Never have and never will. No man of any race should be view as a prize especially black men!