Status
Not open for further replies.

CLTexMrsEO

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,999 318 364
Alleybux
I am catching up and that comment about Yvette caught my eye. Do you think she was petite? I keep wondering about the tears seeping from her eyes (pain for pleasure).This may sound silly, but why did he tell her to say yess...?

can we repost the story...ya know...for reference material...[wink]

Gia Russo

<span style="font-weight: bold;color: red;"><span
Reaction score
Reactions
40,721 4 19
Alleybux
can we repost the story...ya know...for reference material...[wink]

The Yvette story should come in book form. (eh, if Tatiana can write a whole book about a couple of flirting encounters I'm sure Yvette's adventure could be stretched out to make a book)....then I need that same book on audio :sigarette:

MayH.

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
512 1 2
Alleybux
A message to Lipstick Alley from Debbie Rowe:

dg2hjq.jpg

Yeah, I fµcked Michael Jackson.

You heard me.

Any questions?

I don't think a horse having xes with another horse named after Michael Jackson counts. Oops, did I say that outloud?:rotfl: My badd. Carry on.

SophieTequilla

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Evening Ladies...

K...I'm gonna be the one to ask this (if no one else has) - where or what video is this gif from? I've been search'n and search'n and I can't find it.
Caddy..I think you originally posted it, so maybe you will know - and a BIG THANK YOU in advance to who ever posts it.

And, in the spirit of sharing - Angie shared a video with me that I have never seen before (I know I am probably the ONLY MJ fan who hasn't) - I mean I have not seen this particular one before - and it is awesome! Two things that really jumped out at me are Mike's athletic abilities and the risks he takes (notice the 2 times he just hangs from the cherry picker with feet straight down while the thing is moving - and then he pulls himself back up as if it was nothing) and then the very moving ending. Anyway - for the few, if any, that have not seen this one - enjoy!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X3IkAsI5r4[/ame]

Also, side note....went back to doc today expecting my release back into the wild...was given just the opposite, saying that I didn't fully understand the severity of the injury to my back and that unless I strictly follow his instructions - I am at risk of permanent spinal cord injury.

Sooooo, I decided to break out a bottle of wine and drink a little.
I am loosing my ever-love'n-frikin-mind here!

Seriously tho, I do really appreciate all the prayers and support you all have given me through all of this. I truly love you all.

Ok..back to my desperate attempt at catching and keeping up.

MayH.

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
512 1 2
Alleybux
I presume you yourself are more fortunate than Debbie and look like a model?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And my eyes are bleeding from that picture. :messed:

Debbie might have had wet dreams involving Michael but that's as close to being "fµcked" by him as she ever came.

October Green

Justice4Cheverly
Reaction score
Reactions
11,028 45 6
Alleybux
I don't know...maybe I'm just too sensitive :dont-know:
I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but remember, some people (including his own Father?!) referred to Michael as ugly...it's hurtful :weep:

Sweetpea.

The Promise
Reaction score
Reactions
35,939 1 1
Alleybux
side note....went back to doc today expecting my release back into the wild...was given just the opposite, saying that I didn't fully understand the severity of the injury to my back and that unless I strictly follow his instructions - I am at risk of permanent spinal cord injury.

Seriously tho, I do really appreciate all the prayers and support you all have given me through all of this. I truly love you all.

:grouphug: keep the faith, I've had spinal problems (to a lesser degree) on and off my whole life, not only is it hella painful it is so frustrating and borrrring so I feel for you :love:

MayH.

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
512 1 2
Alleybux
I don't know...maybe I'm just too sensitive :dont-know:
I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but remember, some people (including his own Father?!) referred to Michael as ugly...it's hurtful :weep:

Don't put words in my mouth...Puleez...I never used the word "ugly". Some people find horses beautiful.

To me a horse is still a horse. L-O-V-E to the sensitive people.:embarrassed:

jessiegirl

Aotearoha
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Evening Ladies...

K...I'm gonna be the one to ask this (if no one else has) - where or what video is this gif from? I've been search'n and search'n and I can't find it.
Caddy..I think you originally posted it, so maybe you will know - and a BIG THANK YOU in advance to who ever posts it.

And, in the spirit of sharing - Angie shared a video with me that I have never seen before (I know I am probably the ONLY MJ fan who hasn't) - I mean I have not seen this particular one before - and it is awesome! Two things that really jumped out at me are Mike's athletic abilities and the risks he takes (notice the 2 times he just hangs from the cherry picker with feet straight down while the thing is moving - and then he pulls himself back up as if it was nothing) and then the very moving ending. Anyway - for the few, if any, that have not seen this one - enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X3IkAsI5r4

Also, side note....went back to doc today expecting my release back into the wild...was given just the opposite, saying that I didn't fully understand the severity of the injury to my back and that unless I strictly follow his instructions - I am at risk of permanent spinal cord injury.

Ok..back to my desperate attempt at catching and keeping up.

Hey I was at the Auckland concert, standing right at the front hoping for a "Force" sighting! Just kidding I was right at the back but what an awesome concert.

Sorry to hear about your visit to the Doctors, wish I was there to help you drink your bottle of wine, have one for me though. You will be in my prayers

SophieTequilla

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
And....a little picture time from the 352....

FRIKIN FINGER LICK'N GOOD!

UUMMMM...SNARL'N MIKE...TAKE ME BABY!

I LOVE ME'S SOME BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR MIKE!

http://i50.tinypic.com/2bedue.jpg

WHAT'S GO'N ON HERE??
YEAH MIKE...WE SEE YA SMILING WITH YOUR HAND IN YOUR PANTS!
HELL, I'D BE SMILE'N TOO!

jessiegirl

Aotearoha
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Hey mj352 I just was looking at the pic you sent me in the post you did with the link to the Auckland concert and I finally see it but now I'm blind lol.
Don't know if you saw my post above but I was at the Auckland concert

SophieTequilla

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
AND A FEW MORE BEFORE I FALL ASLEEP:

So Good Night Ladies...I'll probably read a few pages first, and of course listen to our boy as he sings me to sleep...but wanted to say this now in case I fell asleep with my hands still on the keyboards.

See everyone manana!

SophieTequilla

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Hey mj352 I just was looking at the pic you sent me in the post you did with the link to the Auckland concert and I finally see it but now I'm blind lol.
Don't know if you saw my post above but I was at the Auckland concert
OMG, jessiegirl! I did not know that! I'll have to go back and see your post.
I just jumped ahead to post these and ask that queston.
I bet it was amazing!! PM me if you like...I'll be up probably another 30 mins or so.
Sadly, I never got to see our boy in concert! :cry:
And thank you for your sweet words of encouragement!:hug:

SophieTequilla

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
:grouphug: keep the faith, I've had spinal problems (to a lesser degree) on and off my whole life, not only is it hella painful it is so frustrating and borrrring so I feel for you :love:
Thank you so much sweetpea!
You always make it so pleasant to come on here and you make everyone feel loved and welcomed. :hug:

aboutthat

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,923 3 15
Alleybux
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_EHT4oHZkE[/ame]

cute video of beyonce talking about her love for mj, i dont know if someone already posted it, but its funny as hell...lol

elmari

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
8,898 2 1
Alleybux
Michael actually saw lisa live when she was wearing this trashy outfit cause i did some research and they were both at the 2002 MTV awards when mtv presented him something on his birthday.

im sure he was happy that he dodged a bullet... :laugh:

lisa presented an award...

2002MTV-b.jpg

michael received an award...

alg_jackson-britney.jpg

Oh gawd, is this the MTV awards show where they embarrassed Michael very badly? The one where he thought he was receiving the artist of the millennium award or something?

ETA: I read that it was. . . Damn MTV! Why do people get a kick out of hurting and humiliating Michael? :cry: I will never understand that!

jessiegirl

Aotearoha
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
OMG, jessiegirl! I did not know that! I'll have to go back and see your post.
I just jumped ahead to post these and ask that queston.
I bet it was amazing!! PM me if you like...I'll be up probably another 30 mins or so.
Sadly, I never got to see our boy in concert! :cry:
And thank you for your sweet words of encouragement!:hug:

Just sent you a pm, what do you want to know about the force!!:messed: jk

jessiegirl

Aotearoha
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Oh gawd, is this the MTV awards show where they embarrassed Michael very badly? The one where he thought he was receiving the artist of the millennium award or something?

I'm not from the states but I was reading somewhere today on here that they told him he was getting an award that's why he was there but it was for his birthday but he didn't know that, so did they lie to him to embarrass him, is that correct, if anyone can fill me in that would be great

peony5

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,836 1
Alleybux
I think the reason why you can't imagine a man having xes with an unattractive woman is because you are still very young. I thought exactly the same when i was young.
You have a picture in your mind of what you think is beautiful and attractive but you'll see you're gonna to marry a man who doesn't resemble the picture you have in your mind now.

I'm going to be a little personal now.
When i was young (i still am, i'm only 38 LOL) i was attracted by guys with dark hair and dark eyes, i didn't even look at blonde haired guys, i just really didn't find them attractive. All i wanted was a dark haired man.
You'll guess what's comming now: i married a blond haired man with blue eyes, and i thought his blond thick curly hair was beautiful! And you know what, he wasn't even really handsome but he was damn charming.

Unfortunatly my husband past away last year but when i think of him i still imagine running my hand through his blonde curls.
And believe me, if somebody had told me this when i was a young i would'nt believed them, cause i thought a blonde haired man wasn't attractive at all.

Really, love isn't all about the right looks!

:psmile:
Marije this is so right. Some people just think beauty is skin deep. Just because DR does not look look like Ms Universe doesn't mean she totally ugly. It astounds me how some people judge someone just on their looks. Debbie must have something otherwise Mj would not have chosen her to have her kids. She is intelligent and described as a 'perky blonde' when younger. He could also trust her, which was rare and she has never 'dissed' him like wifey#1 has. His kids seem pretty special. This would not have happened without Debbie.

elmari

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
8,898 2 1
Alleybux
Awwww.... Look at this intimate moment between Michael and one of his P.O.T's

And who is that dude eyeing like that? Michael or Sophia??? hmmm..

Is this yet another "straight" man that has fallen victim to Michael's prettiness???

5869b8ef211cfa2e_landing

I think I had read before that this other man is Sophia Loren's son.

I'm also having doubts that Michael and Sophia did something because I wiki'd Sophia after the Golden Globes last Sunday and found out that she was basically married to one man all her life, but had married him twice (sort of like Liz Taylor and Richard Burton). But the second time she married her husband it lasted like 40 years until his death in 2007.

But it's not impossible. . . LOL! Anything is possible with Mike!

ETA: Sorry, I got to the board late tonight! I saw that someone had posted pretty much the same thing that I did a few posts after the picture. :)

shoefreakbaby

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,964 4 5
Alleybux
CAtching up,

Randy T wants MJ to be gay, cause Randy is gay.

Sorry randy he is not.

Please ban harpo name from this thread,
In the words of paul mooney she is gonna get her black card one day.

I will never believe MJ and Debbie had xes, NEVER

Kellan

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,190 3
Alleybux
I just listened to this interview with Stephanie Mills again, where she talks about MJ.
She says she didn't have xes with MJ, but she says she saw him in his underwear, then she says clearly, Tatum and Brooke saw him in his underwear too! I think she was protecting MJ's image on the xes thing. I think she had xes with MJ. But the part she stated clearly, about Tatum and Brooke I missed that the first time. So I think it is very possible that "Seeing Michael in his underwear' just might be Michaelspeak for had xes with.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDRRdpny69Y[/ame]

shoefreakbaby

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,964 4 5
Alleybux
Whether or not it was a bday gift or an award(why the freak would they give him a bday gift, they never gave him one before)

It was blown out of porportion, as they do everything in his life.

jessiegirl

Aotearoha
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
O/T

But does anyone have the pic of MJ where he is wearing the gold pants and the seam is ripped on his inner thigh, I think it was from the HIStory concert in Auckland, just wanted to show a friend on here

Thanks

Kellan

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,190 3
Alleybux
Another interview where Stephanie Mills discusses Michael Jackson starts at the 5:18 mark. She says alot about him actually, she says she was aggressive and MJ was shy!! LOL

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYjqV4I5wKo[/ame]

elmari

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
8,898 2 1
Alleybux
I'm not a big fan of Debbie, so I don't usually participate in discussion about her. But what is funny and sort of a double standard is that people complain about the way Debbie looks and whatnot, but no one here can deny that Paris Jackson is a beautiful little girl and will be a gorgeous woman one day. Paris is Debbie Rowe in the face, but doesn't appear to be big-boned like Debbie. She is a darker version of Debbie with a wispy body frame.

Anyways, I just noticed that. We always talk about how gorgeous Prince and Paris are and Debbie is their biological mother, so she must have not been too bad when she was younger. Debbie just let herself go after her divorce from Michael and she doesn't care how she looks. She just likes being with her horses and her dogs. Hmmm. . . wasn't she also previously married before a long time ago and she has had boyfriends? So men were attracted to her.

IMO, she did Michael a favor and when they were done, they parted ways. I think a reason that he did not continue their friendship is because he did not want mother and children to get attached to each other because he wanted to be the only parent they knew, hence the original notion of surrogacy. That's why he tried to get full custodial rights, which would have been granted if not for a loophole.

Anyways, I think our expectations of what a lady in Michael's life should be have changed over the course of the two threads. I know mine did. Michael was an extraordinary man and perhaps we wanted him to be with someone to match him (that's why I stan for Whitney and Stephanie!). So maybe that's why a lot of people have problems with Michael and Debbie. We wanted him to have someone who was beautiful on the outside and inside, intelligent, grounded, classy, caring, etc. . . and according to blackraven and MayH, he may have had a a woman like that in his life. I hope he did.

elmari

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
8,898 2 1
Alleybux
I never claimed before, but I am claiming TRIUMPH TOUR MIKE! I'll fight whoever wants to challenge me! :knife::knife::knife::knife:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYkQmkM8GVw[/ame]

Nancy

<span style="color: purple;"><span style="color: p
Reaction score
Reactions
69,240 3 4
Alleybux
So how Madonna may have turn MJ off?...

Dennis Rodman was very , if not too, generous while recounting his first night with Madonna.

http://books.google.ca/books?id=fJB...ennis+rodman&cd=2#v=onepage&q=madonna&f=false

After we kissed for a while she stopped and looked at me.

''Are you going to eat my pussy first?'' she asked me.

I said ''Oh, is that the way it is?''

''That's the way it is''. she said.

''Believe me, I won't do that, darling.''

She said, ''You aren't going to just eat me out? That what I like to get me ready to go.''

I said, ''No, can't do that.''

She said. ''I like someone to eat me out and get me loose.''

He didn't do it and she got over it, stroke him and the rest well...they did it many, many times.

Oh, by the way, it all happened the night they first met.

elmari

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
8,898 2 1
Alleybux
Nov 1982

I've no idea what event this was or if Michael was there. But I bet Diana went up to Brooke, giving her an earful to mark her territory! LOL! You know how women are. . . LOL!

Diana: (whispers to Brooke) "The boy is mine!" :knife:

Brooke: (looking around, starting to sweat) "Uhhhhh. . ."

Both start smiling and posing for the photographers. . . LOL!

7bd50778228f9d86_landing

8a83917f8bbb6b46_landing

MJ is my love

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
does anyone know why mj always wearing this red bracelet?
I think may be it reminded him of someone he loved very much

990962685.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.