Quantcast

Ladies in Michael's Life IV :Still Going Strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mute Swan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
150,826 1,259 471
Alleybux
And she promised me forever
And a day we'd live as one
Made our vows
We'd live our lives anew
And she promised me in secret
That she'd love me for all time
A promise so untrue
Tell me what will I do?

2u5cs91.jpg

In secret, huh?

Y'all know Michael didn't take to kindly to broken promises. He was still pissed about his Dad promising to help him meet someone. Was it Fred Astaire? Anyway he didn't get over things too easily.

Michael was serious about getting married and moving to Switzerland around 82/83.

Diana wasn't above moving on from a man without telling him.

And She Didn't Leave A Letter
She Just Up And Ran Away

Diana Ross had gotten married to a Jewish agent. Bill and I were shocked. Berry was punched in the stomach. He didn't know a thing about it.

PYT89

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,173 1
Alleybux
Miserable when she was with Michael..

She only looked miserable during their separation right before she filed for divorce... Before that and after, the chick looked very happy with him..,and she looked good too...

I wasn't serious when I listed those as important qualities... I was being slightly sarcastic... In a playful way.. Lol..
I don't know why Michael chose to marry Lisa... Maybe he thought he loved her.. Maybe it had also something to do with her having her own money and being famous, which he stated before was what he needed in order for him to trust the person he was with, and maybe she was appropriately kinky in bed since she stated herself she likes pδrn-style xes... Also she told him before they married that she would have his children..

I'm sure Michael didn't anticipate Lisa not wanting his children before he decided to marry her...otherwise I doubt if he would have even asked her... They would have just been having an affair...

Lisa did have a nice shape... She did not have a big butt but it wasn't flat either...

I have to disagree with you I saw LMP looking pissed off and miserable at every event/show they went to together, she said she never wanted to go out on stage with Michael and kiss and why the hell not???, remember at the MTV Awards, she was the one who ruined the kiss Michael was all into it and she was stiff and holding back. Michael was lonely at this point in his life during the allegations so I understand he was desperate to be with someone, he could have done so much better. She looked alright, but she is not the most attractive woman. She looks shapeless to me like a tree trunk,:giggle: do you remember the pic of her in a blue sequined dress posing with janet and Naomi, well she didn't have much of a shape. aka boxy shape

..CrazE..

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Reaction score
Reactions
37,841 7 6
Alleybux
she always looks like she's sucking in
i wanna punch her in the belly

COWBOYS

Reaction score
Reactions
145,385 1,733 1,474
Alleybux
They were at two events and both were the MTV awards..

In the first she was shy and had huge stage fright and did not want the attention.. Some people are like that.. She was not used to stuff like that..

If she was so miserable then she would not have been so desperate to get him back and fought to get him back for years.. That doesn't sound like a miserable woman to me...

In the second one, she was pissed because Michael had been gone for six weeks without a word to her and the. She got a phone call to join him at the award show...

And lisa did have a nice shape.. Maybe that particle dress isn't very flattering to her figure but she have one IMO...

I don't like the girl at all but I can admit she looked good when she was with him..

COWBOYS

Reaction score
Reactions
145,385 1,733 1,474
Alleybux
How many ways can a man blatantly and subtly call a woman out and people still not catch on?

If that "who is it" video had been released in the states, I bet some people would caught on to it..

NippysReceipts

Ebony. Who Else?
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Look. Different people have very different standards of attractiveness and tastes. There's no universal consensus on anyone's attractiveness. It's all about the eye of the beholder. We're all not gonna agree and if someone doesn't agree, it doesn't mean they are a hater. They have different tastes. The end.

You know we need some damn tea when there's nothing to do but quibble over the level of attractiveness of some diseased pus-infected hoe. :thinking:

Nancy

<span style="color: purple;"><span style="color: p
Reaction score
Reactions
69,240 3 4
Alleybux
http://www.lipstickalley.com/f227/a...s-wants-money-247264/index13.html#post5698694

Michael Jackson's alleged illegitimate daughter just suffered a devastating blow to her far-fetched claims ... because the woman who supposedly gave birth to her -- Diana Ross' sister -- says it's all a bunch of BS.

TMZ just spoke to Dr. Barbara Ross-Lee, who tells us she's pretty damn sure that Mocienne Petit Jackson "is not my daughter" -- adding MPJ is "delusional" and calls the situation nothing short of "bizarre."

Dr. Ross-Lee also points out a major hole in MPJ's story -- saying it would have been impossible for her to have conceived a baby with Michael back in 1975 ... because she never even met the guy.

Dr. Ross-Lee says there was a time when MPJ "was really harassing me at my office" -- and was forced to have her employer contact the police to get MPJ to stop.

According to Dr. Ross-Lee, she responded to one of MPJ's emails a few years ago to tell her she was mistaken and to wish her well.

As we first reported, MPJ filed documents yesterday requesting a judge allow her to take a DNA test to prove she's MJ's daughter ... and therefore lay claim to part of his fortune and be granted custody of his kids.

Good luck with that ...

Last night, MJ's brother Randy Jackson also commented on the situation, saying the whole thing "sounds kinda crazy."

COWBOYS

Reaction score
Reactions
145,385 1,733 1,474
Alleybux
In secret, huh?

Y'all know Michael didn't take to kindly to broken promises. He was still pissed about his Dad promising to help him meet someone. Was it Fred Astaire? Anyway he didn't get over things too easily.

Michael was serious about getting married and moving to Switzerland around 82/83.

Diana wasn't above moving on from a man without telling him.

And She Didn't Leave A Letter
She Just Up And Ran Away

Does anyone know how long Diana knew her first husband before she married him?

PYT89

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,173 1
Alleybux
They were at two events and both were the MTV awards..

In the first she was shy and had huge stage fright and did not want the attention.. Some people are like that.. She was not used to stuff like that..

If she was so miserable then she would not have been so desperate to get him back and fought to get him back for years.. That doesn't sound like a miserable woman to me...

In the second one, she was pissed because Michael had been gone for six weeks without a word to her and the. She got a phone call to join him at the award show...

And lisa did have a nice shape.. Maybe that particle dress isn't very flattering to her figure but she have one IMO...

I don't like the girl at all but I can admit she looked good when she was with him..

She didn't want the attention???? Well maybe she should have thought about that before she married MICHAEL JACKSON, come on that doesn't make sense, she knew what his life was like that's no excuse, she ended up making Michael look bad because people started saying they look awkward together and it looked like they had never kissed before.She has no curves that is pretty obvious in the pic above, to me she does not have a nice body. Mabye she wasn't miserable but she made sure people thought she was. She made it clear that she was embarassed to have married Michael, and let the interviewers talk sh!t about him. :eyeroll:

toxic

"Tight-knit, my ass." - MJ
Reaction score
Reactions
24,742 68 35
Alleybux
O/T...You can't write someone a private message via twitter, can you?

I read Taraboliar's "Magic and Madness" (2003) again (don't judge me!) and he got a lot of quotes from Tonya Boyd (now Watts)...wouldn't hurt to ask her if she spoke to him or not. :sinister:

Mute Swan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
150,826 1,259 471
Alleybux

I read Taraboliar's "Magic and Madness" (2003) again (don't judge me!) and he got a lot of quotes from Tonya Boyd (now Watts)...wouldn't hurt to ask her if she spoke to him or not. :sinister:

Can you summarize the quotes? Any tea?

COWBOYS

Reaction score
Reactions
145,385 1,733 1,474
Alleybux
I said nice... Not great. Not spectacular. Not jaw-dropping. She was certainly not a brickhouse... Lol.. Just a simple nice.. Not even sexy. Just nice.. Especially when her stretch marks are covered up..

NippysReceipts

Ebony. Who Else?
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux

They have to follow you in order for you to be able to send them a private message.

MJProphecies

P.I.M.P.
Reaction score
Reactions
207,539 78 29
Alleybux
How many ways can a man blatantly and subtly call a woman out and people still not catch on?

If that "who is it" video had been released in the states, I bet some people would caught on to it..

Ebony Interview says he wants to marry her 1982
Says he wants to marry her again in 1983 and calls her mother love friend
Doesn't attend her wedding 1986
Dirty Diana 1987
Autobigoraphy 1988
Remember the Time single 1992
Who Is It 1992
1993 Oprah interview
His will 2002

He wanted people to know one way or another :giggle:

Actually, his autobio...
I loved her for it. I still do. I'm crazy about her. She was my mother, my lover, and my sister all combined in one amazing person.
She's such a beautiful, talented woman. Doing this movie together was very special for me. I love her very much. I have always loved her very much.
I guess you'd have to sayshe was my first love - after Diana

because I've always loved Diana and always will.
:giggle: He says he loves her 5 times...

And I've just realized, is he telling us the Letter and this "young age" thing is true? He's saying Diana came before Tatum... xesually? Tatum was in March 1977, when Diana divorces Silberstein... so before Tatum would mean an affair... and is this "movie together" special for him because Sutton Place was rocking...?

NippysReceipts

Ebony. Who Else?
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Ebony Interview says he wants to marry her 1982
Says he wants to marry her again in 1983 and calls her mother love friend
Doesn't attend her wedding 1986
Dirty Diana 1987
Autobigoraphy 1988
Remember the Time single 1992
Who Is It 1992
1993 Oprah interview
His will 2002

He wanted people to know one way or another :giggle:

Actually, his autobio...

:giggle: He says he loves her 5 times...

And I've just realized, is he telling us the Letter and this "young age" thing is true? He's saying Diana came before Tatum... xesually? Tatum was in March 1977, when Diana divorces Silberstein... so before Tatum would mean an affair... and is this "movie together" special for him because Sutton Place was rocking...?

Wasn't that what the tea from Shewolf implied? The one that talked about his favorite movie was "Unfaithful." I think she also linked all there of their names in the post too.

OK. I was wrong...It was Honeydipp:

Posted by Honeydipp on LSA, 6th November, 2009
mj loved the movie unfaithful
*coughs*Diana Ross/Robert Silberstein/Michael Jackson*coughs*

COWBOYS

Reaction score
Reactions
145,385 1,733 1,474
Alleybux
She didn't want the attention???? Well maybe she should have thought about that before she married MICHAEL JACKSON, come on that doesn't make sense, she knew what his life was like that's no excuse, she ended up making Michael look bad because people started saying they look awkward together and it looked like they had never kissed before.She has no curves that is pretty obvious in the pic above, to me she does not have a nice body. Mabye she wasn't miserable but she made sure people thought she was. She made it clear that she was embarassed to have married Michael, and let the interviewers talk sh!t about him. :eyeroll:

I don't care who I was married to, I still wouldn't feel comfortable kissing my husband in front of millions of people... That does make sense... Your comfort level doesn't automatically increase just because you married a superstar...

I know what she said... I know she blatantly lied about her relationship with him.. I've said it before I don't like her and I don't respect her but she wasn't miserable with him and I don't think her shape was bad.. Damn... Don't take your anger for her out on me... I'm not a fan of their relationship..

Why are you getting so damn angry?? What's up with the eye roll?? Lol..

Calm down girl. It aint that serious..

MJProphecies

P.I.M.P.
Reaction score
Reactions
207,539 78 29
Alleybux
Wasn't that what the tea from Shewolf implied? The one that talked about his favorite movie was "Unfaithful." I think she also linked all there of their names in the post too.

SheWolf said one of his favourite movies was Unfaithful...

Then Honeydipp claimed it was because of MJ/Diana/Silberstein...

SheWolf says she thinks they got it on when he was 20 in 1978/9.

thewriter

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,096 2
Alleybux
If you choose to take the Glenda tapes as 100% truthful or MJ cannon, that is not my problem.
I was asking you a question. I was not attacking you. See, your answer does not help me. I'm sure you can see a conflict though. On the one hand we have words right from person in question and on the other hand, we have an anon person on the internet who makes claims to things that no one has any proof of. You suggest that no one wants to know or would accept the truth. I would be more than willing to accept the truth but the reality is that one cannot filter the information without a source. Not knowing who you are or your connection makes your posts little more than tabloid. It would be so incredibly simple for me to post a very logical story about Michael and a secret woman. I bet I could get some people to believe me (even if they won't admit it). Question is, why should they? Who am I? I always believe truth over gossip but truth to me is something that can be verified, otherwise I am a fool. Sorry...

toxic

"Tight-knit, my ass." - MJ
Reaction score
Reactions
24,742 68 35
Alleybux
Can you summarize the quotes? Any tea?

Here's one:

"At the time when the story broke, Debbie was supposed to meet him in Australia", said Tonya Boyd. "She presumed that the trip would be off, that Michael would be so upset about what had happened that he would refuse to see her. She cried a lot that day."
I found her on facebook, but you can't write her a private message. Damn it.

Mute Swan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
150,826 1,259 471
Alleybux
What's up with the insistence they were never alone for a year and a half before they married? I sense a little spinning by someone's PR team. Diana met Bob Silberstein in 1970.

I asked if he thought Rhonda was his daughter because if he did that meant they were having xes before they married. It also means Diana was sleeping with Berry and Bob around the same time. If she was capable of messing around with two men at that time I don't see why she wouldn't do it again when her marriage started to Silberstein began to fall apart.

Silberstein is today one of Hollywood's most likable and few trustable young personal managers, though when he met Diana six years ago he was just a jobless newcomer two months in town. "No one introduced us," Bob recalls, and Ross still kids that she "picked him up." The scene was a Los Angeles men's shop where the always dramatically put together Diana (she makes "best-dressed" lists and designed all the flamboyant Mahogany costumes) was shopping for a present for Berry. She asked for Silberstein's help and discovered "a rare thing, a gentleman who is young, alive and very handsome&#8212;all the fantasy things you think of in a husband." Though they "were never alone together" for a year and a half, they married in 1971 after Bob presented her with red pajamas to match his own&#8212;a galvanizing event Diana claims "was the first time we realized we were a couple."
Mr. & Mrs. Diana Ross? - Couples, Bob Silberstein, Diana Ross : People.com

Nancy

Reaction score
Reactions
69,240 3 4
Alleybux
Those were the rumors involving Diana in 1969 with Gordy and Marlon Brando in the mix:

Jet 5 Jun 1969

2zrgbk6.jpg

2lcbvog.jpg

PYT89

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,173 1
Alleybux
I don't care who I was married to, I still wouldn't feel comfortable kissing my husband in front of millions of people... That does make sense... Your comfort level doesn't automatically increase just because you married a superstar...

I know what she said... I know she blatantly lied about her relationship with him.. I've said it before I don't like her and I don't respect her but she wasn't miserable with him and I don't think her shape was bad.. Damn... Don't take your anger for her out on me... I'm not a fan of their relationship..

Why are you getting so damn angry?? What's up with the eye roll?? Lol..

Calm down girl. It aint that serious..

Ummmm my eye roll was directed at LMP I thought that would be obvious, like I said she wanted people to think she was miserable and that's not right, and I think her shape was boxy. She was in the public eye before so being on stage was not that hard for her. She even said she hoped people forgot about their marriage. How am I taking my anger out on you exactly? is an eyeroll the worst I can do? because I never attacked you or said anything rude to you, your the one that should chill.

Nancy

Reaction score
Reactions
69,240 3 4
Alleybux
At the news to her marriage to Silberstein:

Jet - Google Books

Miss Ross, 26, who, after years of starring as lead singer of Diana Ross and The Supremes, is now performing as a single supper club act, and Silberstein "had been dating for some time," Motown spokesmen said.
On the very eve of their marriage, however gossip columnists were still linking Miss Ross name romantically with that of film superstar Marlon Brando.
Jet 8 Jul 1971

14d1s8i.jpg

NippysReceipts

Ebony. Who Else?
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
What's up with the insistence they were never alone for a year and a half before they married? I sense a little spinning by someone's PR team. Diana met Bob Silberstein in 1970.

I asked if he thought Rhonda was his daughter because if he did that meant they were having xes before they married. It also means Diana was sleeping with Berry and Bob around the same time. If she was capable of messing around with two men at that time I don't see why she wouldn't do it again when her marriage started to Silberstein began to fall apart.

Mr. & Mrs. Diana Ross? - Couples, Bob Silberstein, Diana Ross : People.com

:dead: at her rolling around picking up men in men's clothing stores.

Alright, Ms. Ross.

Mowglis Road

Free Spirit
Reaction score
Reactions
162,443 1,702 571
Alleybux
And she promised me forever
And a day we'd live as one
Made our vows
We'd live our lives anew
And she promised me in secret
That she'd love me for all time
A promise so untrue
Tell me what will I do?

2u5cs91.jpg

That's strangely coincidental that he would just happen to have a name tg that say's "DIANA". Hmmmmm!!!!!!!:search:

NippysReceipts

Ebony. Who Else?
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Boy, this latest round of newbies are truly something else. Amazing how many of them immediately get put on ignore lately lol

NippysReceipts

Ebony. Who Else?
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
People are gonna keep digging and find out that Diana done fµcked ALL the men on Restinga's hottest dudes list :laugh:

:dead:

Mute Swan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
150,826 1,259 471
Alleybux
At the news to her marriage to Silberstein:

Miss Ross, 26, who, after years of starring as lead singer of Diana Ross and The Supremes, is now performing as a single supper club act, and Silberstein "had been dating for some time," Motown spokesmen said.

So she was sleeping with Berry while she was dating Bob. Apparently Berry didn't know about their relationship. Just as Michael was surprised by her marriage and didn't know anything about Arne Naess. Hmmm

NippysReceipts

Ebony. Who Else?
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Man, I'm almost impressed with that ho. I guess she figures coochies are supposed to be used and she has made damn sure she got a lot of mileage out of hers.

Say what you want, but she's clearly had more fun in her life than I have. Gotdamb lol

MJProphecies

P.I.M.P.
Reaction score
Reactions
207,539 78 29
Alleybux
So she was sleeping with Berry while she was dating Bob. Apparently Berry didn't know about their relationship. Just as Michael was surprised by her marriage and didn't know anything about Arne Naess. Hmmm

July 1985 he registers Eaten Alive... and they were in the studio recording it together... that Incog said he would spend a lot of time over at hers when writing music...

Releases Eaten Alive in September.

Then October/November she marries Arne in secret, right?

Diana and Mike sure love secret rush weddings...

Status
Not open for further replies.