Carol Peletier

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
93,832 21 28
Alleybux
hand.jpg

1.What is he holding?
2.I find him extremely sexy when he wears his masks.

tumblr_les767YRw61qd37nbo1_500.gif

Do you know the meaning of the signs he makes?I've always wondered that..

Looks like some sort of balloon animal he's holding. :)

I wanna know what the signs he's making in the TDCAU gif are, too. I miss him. :love:

Reaction score
Reactions
3,348 4
Alleybux
Everyone will not feel the same on everything , its not fair to ban people just because of their opposing view if they are truly a troll they will be banned inevitably ...

I simply had one opinion which the majority of alot of folks didn't like so they started groaning right now I have about 400 or so groans for not agreeing with sombody esles views these are a majority of the names who attacked me..../stalked me/ kept following me around they are also on eachothers users name lists with mutiple fake accounts which I might add.

Im not a troll I came to this site to have so I could have fun.
chatting about various topics.. but I feel that im being treated unfairly just because of a simple opinion.

AvaLuvsMJ
pondblowfish
Maryse O
SweetFish
pondblowfish
Mrs.BlowFish
DC123
MJ Spuffy Fan
Shaun2009 theres more.

Reaction score
Reactions
3,348 4
Alleybux
Please use the ignore feature to block out people you find disrupting your LSA experience. There is also a link in the back alley to another ignore option which makes the font go POOF :)
thank you very much I've already used the ignore option I think I'll be using it more often.

:clap:

Restinga

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
215,626 1,214 824
Alleybux
these are a majority of the names who attacked me..../stalked me/ kept following me around they are also on eachothers users name lists with mutiple fake accounts which I might add.

AvaLuvsMJ
pondblowfish
Maryse O
SweetFish
pondblowfish
Mrs.BlowFish
DC123
MJ Spuffy Fan
Shaun2009 theres more.

LOL... riiiiight...

MJ and Diana

tumblrlex5dfpfza1qfyt5g.jpg

Carol Peletier

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
93,832 21 28
Alleybux
LOL... riiiiight...

MJ and Diana

tumblrlex5dfpfza1qfyt5g.jpg

LOL...funny you should post that. I'm reading La Toya's book from '91 (yeah, I know, right? LOL) that I bought for about 2 bucks at a second hand shop. Just read the part where she talked about Diana tucking Michael and Marlon into bed at night. :eek:

Michael looks sweet in that pic. :)

kenya777

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
IF he were an addict, the autopsy report would've stated that. nothing was in him that wasn't given to him by his attending physician aka conrad murray.

and nothign supports that he was a long-time addict b/c he was an overall healthy man.

MOVING ON>>>>>>>

Nancy

<span style="color: purple;"><span style="color: p
Reaction score
Reactions
69,240 3 4
Alleybux
I was just reading about someone remembering meeting Michael back in 2002. Here's the entire article :
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nancy-bass/the-day-i-met-michael-jac_b_225954.html

I had met Michael Jackson, however briefly, in the flesh. I watched as he sang to himself. I saw him be a father. I played with his kids and cooed at his newborn son. That was 7 years ago, Friday April 30th 2002.

I received a phone call in the afternoon. The husky voice said, "I am representing a VIP who would like to come to the Strand." (The Strand is a bookstore that was founded 82 years ago by my grandfather and is run by my dad and me.) The voice continued, "I work for Michael Jackson. He would like to come to the store without customers around." I was directed not to tell anyone that Michael was coming. There was a contact telephone number at the New York Palace hotel, and I received updates from his representative throughout that day. It was decided he would come to the store at 10:30pm, after the Strand closes. And I kept the visit a secret, except to a few managers whom I asked to stay late with me; in turn I asked for their vow of secrecy.

By nightfall the air was swirling with electrical excitement. I piled copies of Moon Walk, Michael's memoir (edited by Jackie Onassis,) in the store for him to see. I remembered from reading it how kind his voice was as author.

The first thing Michael said when he walked into the room was, "Are there any cameras?" I said no. I knew that ruled out my having a picture taken with him; I had brought a camera just in case. I felt his paranoia. I could hear the crowd shouting at street level "We love you, Michael!" He asked that I pull down all the shades in the oversized windows. I was later told that some fans were climbing the gates that protect the store windows.

Despite my conscientious effort to keep this event a secret on Michael's behalf, somehow news had spread. But how did they find out? Maybe because Michael and his entourage were traveling in a motorcade that included a huge white stretch limousine, a white stretch Lincoln and a black Suburban truck. I was told that they had just come from Times Square. The curious onlookers must have followed them, and word got out.

I filed his entourage: two security guards, three nurses all dressed in crisp white uniforms, and four children varying in age, some Hispanic, some African-American. There was such a sweetness to Michael in how he interacted with them. They seemed like nice, polite, appreciative kids; I wondered if he took them under his wing because they'd had a hard life.

Then there were his beautiful children; they looked like magical Disney characters. They seemed as doll-like as their names: Paris and Prince Michael I. Both were dressed in matching royal blue velvet. Paris, who was 4 years old, was wearing a tiara with diamonds, like a real princess. Prince Michael, 5 years old, had straight blond hair cut in a page-boy; Paris had flowing brown hair and big blue eyes. Their skin was pure white...they looked Scandinavian. The effect was adorable: I wanted to keep them, to take them home.

I knew he covered them with shawls when cameras were around, and he did so when he later continued his shopping downstairs. Draped in cloth, his children walked around looking like Cousin It from the Addams family. The kids seemed well adjusted. We gave them a wind-up doll of a tan dog in a red bow tie and a suit, and they played on the wooden floor. Prince Michael brought over an oversized book on collectable toys, barely able to carry it. He said in the cutest little voice; "Dad, can I have this" Michael lovingly smiled and asked if he was going to read it. He replied, "Yes."

One nurse was holding an adorable newly born baby with dark hair. I hadn't heard that Michael had three children nor was it public knowledge at the time. I wondered if Michael had a new baby, or could the child be borrowed? Months later, I found out that he was Prince Michael II.

It was after midnight. They had been at the Strand for 2 hours. Michael's security guard told me their next stop was FAO Schwartz, which like the Strand was open just for them. I felt like jumping with excitement, and thought to myself, I want to go with them. I wanted to be a kid again. I didn't want to stay in a crammed bookstore worrying about personnel, inventory, customer complaints. I WANT TO HAVE FUN. I want to shop for toys and dance on the giant piano like Tom Hanks did in the movie Big. I want to ride in the big white limousine with Michael and the kids bopping to loud music. I want to follow Tinkerbell, be sprinkled with fairy dust, open the window, and fly through the night sky.
I posted this because it made me look back to what LaC found already:

I found the old KOP Ezboard from like 2001 and onwards but not all of the links have been cached, so far I have found some original gossip and online rumours about Blanket...Blanket would be 1-2 months old at this point and the news only became public in August

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f249/l...oing-strong-229278/index2083.html#post5632836

Quote:
calimerogirl
Rockin Robin
(3/20/02 515 pm)
Reply to clarify the rumor of a 3rd baby in NY I am one of the frenchies that met mj when he did some shopping last sunday. We did see a baby in the arms of a woman in the disney store. We assumed that this woman was his/her mother. Theree was absolutely nothing to jum to the conclusion that it was mj's baby. We didn't see either of them afterwards. The woman and the baby wew not in the limo when we met mj in it, we only saw Prince and Paris.
i will not ost answers to this message and I do not wish to tell more of my encounters, I consider them as rivate. Thank you for understanding
http://web.archive.org/web/200204020...ID=10025.topic

Ugh they always consider their encounters private

kenya777

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Hi! Kenya. How are you? :blowkiss:

quite fine, and yourself? lol

I know you aint talking about nobody being negative. Yo sorry ass posting someone private pics, exposing some ones identity on this mothafuckin forum is fµck!ng low. You can put some ones life in danger doing that sh!t. Then you try to compare her looks to yours. sh!t, you aint all that. You sit up their and fµck!ng boast about how many gotdamn fake ass friends you got on your facebook and twitter.That just shows how simple yo simple ass is. See these sorry motherfuckers aint gonna call you out on your bµllsh!t because they are trying to get yo stale as tea. But I dont give a fµck. You dont put nobody down to build yo self up. You need to grow the fµck up and step into the real world.

um I happen to know belinda. how do you think i got that picture? cuz she doesn't post any of herself on twitter or fb...look at it and you'll see why.

and if you could read, maybe you could've seen her bashing me first. she took it there and i finished it.

Like I said simple

Kenya666

Aint sh!t. She lost all respect when she did what she did in that picture forum.

She says that MJ wasnt an addict when his brother Tito,Janet, Latoya his mother and father all says that they knew. So what she calling them a liar. That is a slap in their face. She need sit her poser ass down somewhere . She aint nothing but a groupy wanna be trying to call somebody out.

keep drinking that poisin laced Tea.

haha try reading the ebony magazine that came out before mike died. now read the beginning of it where his family DENIED that he was an addict...go there and come back and realize that what they're saying is from randy's mouth.

read the autopsy report and then again, come back here...slap in the face from his damn family not from me.

and newsflash special one, it's spelled GROUPIE.:smirk:

WBG

Weird and Black
Reaction score
Reactions
45,466 49 48
Alleybux
haha try reading the ebony magazine that came out before mike died. now read the beginning of it where his family DENIED that he was an addict...go there and come back and realize that what they're saying is from randy's mouth.

read the autopsy report and then again, come back here...slap in the face from his damn family not from me.

and newsflash special one, it's spelled GROUPIE.:smirk:

The one where Ebony celebrates the 25th anniversary of Thriller or another issue? :question:

Mean.Girl

Waiting on this roller set...... Diva status..
OLDHEAD
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
Reactions
164,546 277 159
Alleybux
I simply had one opinion which the majority of alot of folks didn't like so they started groaning right now I have about 400 or so groans for not agreeing with sombody esles views these are a majority of the names who attacked me..../stalked me/ kept following me around they are also on eachothers users name lists with mutiple fake accounts which I might add.

Im not a troll I came to this site to have so I could have fun.
chatting about various topics.. but I feel that im being treated unfairly just because of a simple opinion.

AvaLuvsMJ
pondblowfish
Maryse O
SweetFish
pondblowfish
Mrs.BlowFish
DC123
MJ Spuffy Fan
Shaun2009 theres more.

You must also know your audience ... If its a MJ Fan Club its not a good idea to provoke them either.

I hope as adults you guys can work it out and coexist . :)

Ms.Marije

Oh boy...
Reaction score
Reactions
38,322 1
Alleybux
IF he were an addict, the autopsy report would've stated that. nothing was in him that wasn't given to him by his attending physician aka conrad murray.

and nothign supports that he was a long-time addict b/c he was an overall healthy man.

MOVING ON>>>>>>>

co-fµck!ng-sign! :highfive:

Damn, i'm getting so annoyed by the "Mike was a drug addict" ignorants....

Tsssss.

OMG...i've spent so little time in here lately that i don't think i said hi to you before....

So Hi, and welcome!

:beauty:

:pcute:

Status
Not open for further replies.