Quantcast

Ladies in Michael's Life X

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
June Chandler must have genuinely liked him then.
where? You mean that shows he liked her. She let her manic depressive ex husband and no spine son lie on MJ for yearrrrsssss she shoulda been told the truth that damn thot she make me all hate the month June

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
I'll admit, I always got a sense he never really wanted to have children with Debbie but after the mess with LMP, he felt 'WTH, I guess I'll go ahead have babies with her.'

I felt if he really wanted them with Debbie, since she had already offered since the early 1990s, he would have gone to her first.
he only wanted a kid from Debbie and Debbie looked good in the 80's when they first met. She oved Mj then became obsessed then scammed him for 8 million for them two kids smh MJ just wanted kids a family of his own in the 90's he did what he did to get that.

Kahota

“It’s time for a Black King” - Michael Jackson
Reaction score
Reactions
53,049 826 785
Alleybux
J’Marie in the comments getting spicy. Lol.

5F10DFE4-3D7C-495D-BE54-C0E7EFECF82A.jpeg

FE09C1C4-77AC-4203-93DE-60278DD6F807.jpeg

F D B

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
112 18 1
Alleybux
Thank God they knew her age, whew LOL. The man was accused of enough, didn't need that mess added on.

This is the Story, told by the girl in that video herself.

Hello! I want to tell you that I am one of the girls that went on stage with Michael Jackson back in 1993. I will skip details like how I bought the tickets, how I went to the stadium, how the atmosphere was, that’s not interesting and fades away when the real important moment comes. The moment that he reached his hand for me and I went on stage. I felt like everybody else disappeared, that me and Michael were the only persons alive, not only in that place, but on the entire Globe. I was a young woman that knew exactly what she feels. And I can say that I was deeply in love with him. I loved him with such awareness and passion, I loved him so tender and pure. He was and still is in my opinion the most beautiful human being possible, on the inside and outside too.

I was so deeply in love with him that I was missing him sometimes without ever meeting him in person, I was dreaming at his kiss and his touch like I have experienced them before. But, oh…I did …I did kissed him and caressed him and hugged him so many times in my mind. I guess that’s why, when I finally got to do it for real it felt so familiar. When he took my hand in his that evening on stage, all my emotions, all my trembling and my fears disappeared and all I felt was warmth and peace and calm. I felt like I finally found my place on this earth, I felt like coming home after a long long travel. I felt I belonged there, by his side, holding his hand. I never forgot not even one detail about that few minutes with him. I still feel how soft his skin was. The moment from when he took my hand until I reached his arms, embracing what I feel it was the warmest hug in the world, seemed to me like the longest second in my life. It was like slow motion, I had time to see all his features, in the smallest details, I saw my image in the crystal clear of his eyes, I saw how he inspired and exhaled air, I saw the little drops of sweat on his forehead. My God, he was just perfect. That moment was perfect.

I felt like being part of a picture, I felt I had all the time in the world to look in his eyes and discover all that’s hidden there. But no, the power of his embrace kind of awaken me, I started hearing his voice as he was hugging me. He was singing in my ear but I couldn’t really hear the words, I just heard his angelic voice and I remember I was very concentrated on the warmth of his breath pounding my ear and cheek. Then I pressed my cheek on his in the need of feeling his skin…and oh, it was soft and warm and his hair was caressing my face and I put my nose on his neck and I will remember all my life the way his skin smelled. It was like no other perfume or skin I ever scented after. I spent many hours in perfume shops over the years trying to find that one fragrance but I couldn’t. I guess its because its said that perfumes smell different on every man depending on his skin and body temperature. Anyway, for me, that is the smell of Heaven. After, you can imagine I watched the video tape with me on stage a thousand times and I can see that I was kinda dancing, my feet were moving and I smiled while tears were coming out from my eyes but I have to tell u honestly, that I don’t recall myself moving at all. For me that moment was still and quiet and romantic and very, very tender.

I kissed Michael on the cheek and on his hand while he was caressing my face , and I kissed his neck. I totally believe that kissing a mans neck is so intimate and sexy and I was trembling and I can swear on God that he was too. And then is when I went crazy and tried to kiss him on his lips and no matter what everybody believes or not, we really kissed. I took him by surprise kissing his lips and he gentle tried to push me away at first but I caressed him and looked into his eyes between tears and he stared at me and that’s when he kissed me back with so much love. Ill remember all my life that his lips were very soft but kind of cold, or maybe it seemed to me being cold in comparing with his very hot breath. He took my lower lip in his mouth and grabbed it a little with his teeth, after he released it we stood a few seconds like that mouth to mouth and I whispered “I love you Michael” and then he put his mouth near my ear and he said: “I love you more” but he put an accent on the word YOU, like he was letting me know that he really means what he says , he really has this feeling for me, hes not just saying this like a cliché.

Then he hold me very tight in his arms a few moments and I did the same, I felt like neither one of us wanted to let go. But while we were holding each other the bodyguard came and took me away. And i swear he didn’t want to, he didn’t called for them, he hadn’t how to sign them cause his hands were busy holding me and he was looking straight into my eyes, so he couldn’t wink or anything else. I guess someone backstage saw that Michael forgot about time and this moment is taking too long and so sent the bodyguard in. I remember when the bodyguard grabbed me I tightened my arms around Michaels neck and he did the same, instead of trying to get away, he grabbed me stronger. I knew in that instant that whatever will happen from now on and whatever will people think, me and Michael had a really intimate moment there on stage, infront of thousands of people we were in love.
After I went back at my place it was crazy, everybody wanted to touch me, they were pulling me back and forth, asking me all kind of questions, almost reaping my clothes off of me, it was insane but I didn’t care, I didn’t pay any attention, not even to my friends. I was just looking at Michael, searching for his look and trust me, I found it. He was looking after me in the crowd while he was finishing the song and when our eyes found each other it was magic. Tears were rushing out of my eyes and his eyes were on tears too. I felt such a pain in that moment, I felt my heart was torn into little pieces like I have broken with a lover after 7 years of relationship. In fact, there were like 3 minutes in the arms of my lover. And it was painful cause I realized it was an impossible love, those 3 minutes were more intense that anything else I lived by then and after but that was all there was to this story. I know he felt it too but we were a God and a mortal human being that could never have a life together. He finished the song called by faith “She’s out of my life” in tears, he stood for a few moments on stage, with his wet eyes staring at me and then he disappeared. He came back after a few minutes and went on with the show. I stayed till the end, of course, but I couldn’t enjoy the songs and the entertainment anymore. I was in pain.

In the days that followed the concert, I confided in a few friends and told them all I wrote here but nobody believed me or understood me. They thought I was making up that kiss we had, they said I was covering our faces with my hand just to create the illusion that we were kissing and that he let me only for publicity and that he probably had a signal with the bodyguards when they came to take me and that his tears at the end of the song were routine for him, he was just acting cause he is also a good actor not only a singer. They told me im imagining him looking at me from the stage back in the crowd and so on.

Well, I didn’t blame them for not believing me but I stopped saying this story to anyone. When I was asked about that moments I just said it was great, I feel very lucky, he was very nice and good to me and that’s all. I kept that moment for myself cause I believe that’s how was meant to be, a private moment between me and him.

I loved him dearly all my life and I will love him till I will close my eyes forever. And again, let me remind you, im not telling that I love him like a memory, like an idol, like the king of pop…I love him deeply like my lover, I missed him every second of my life, I was worried for him when he was sick, I suffered for him when he was in trouble, I was jealous when he got married, I was happy when he had his kids, I smiled and I cried with him and now….now when he is gone im devastated. I cant sleep and I cant eat, I cant stop crying, I cant stop blaming myself and everyone else for not doing something to help him. I took him for granted, I got myself to believe from that moment when we looked at each other on that stadium that he was a God and so I never got myself to write a letter or to try to get in contact with him again. And now im so sorry for that, maybe I could’ve done something to help him, maybe he needed to know that he is loved and not alone.

I am now 38 years old and I am married, although I never told my husband he knows I never loved him like I love Michael and I never will. He witnessed me a lot of times looking at the tape from that concert and crying. But he knows I love him too and I value our marriage and our family and he didn’t even get upset when I called our son Michael. Little Michael is now 10 years old and of course he knows he was named after the great Michael Jackson and I took care to introduce him to his work and now he loves him too. He listens to his music and he watches his videos and he always talks with a great admiration about him. I told him all about Michaels life, about what great soul he had, about his charity work, about him loving all human beings and nature and animals, about how he turned the other cheek to the people that harmed him and he never wanted revenge.I taught my son to be good and caring and loving and giving person. And I believe that would do Michael smile from up there in Heaven where he is right now.

It was not easy for me to tell you this story but there have been 16 years since I last told it and now that he is gone I felt like I needed to let it out once again.

It comforts me knowing that we had a precious moment that I cherished all my life and I know he felt the same and he kept that moment in his memory too. I loved him all my life and I always will and I believe that even for a few minutes he was in love with me too.

Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity and may God bless his gentle soul! I love you Michael, forever!

Aras [Luciana Lopez]~ The Girl from Argentina

Michael7777

MJ IS INNOCENT
Reaction score
Reactions
3,422 153 70
Alleybux
Wonder if this is real or fake.
I think the picture is real but the article seems little bit contradicting because when I looked her up I found she was born on Nov 1970 which means i it was 1996 when she was 25 .. According to that article she was 25 and Michael had no real / serious girlfriend .. Actually Michael was married to LMP .. It might be in 1992 or 1993 then but still that article lacked credibility.

dreamy fairy

Scorpio mars
Reaction score
Reactions
18,463 1,482 386
Alleybux
oh wow probably another made up tabloid story.

these same tabloids tried forcing the ideal that karen and mj had a thing. they go crazy when they see him with a white woman and go quiet if he’s with a black woman

sn: michael looks beautiful. i love his hair & smile.

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,842 203 124
Alleybux
This is the Story, told by the girl in that video herself.
Can you break it down for me, like in Cliff Notes cause sheesh LOL, a little lengthy, but I can read two paragraphs a day, therefore I'll be done on Michael's favorite number LOL

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,842 203 124
Alleybux
Never heard of the name Shoshanna before.

Probably just another liar like all of the S's in MJ's life that claim to have been with him, so many I've lost count. The mentally touched Shana, Susie in London on Quora that claims to be one of Michael's secret lovers that provide no proof. With all these stories, the accusations, dating and/or xes with all these women, approximately 15 times a year he was in court being sued for lies, and then some. If all this stuff were true, when did he have time to record and sleep, photoshoots, interviews, traveling, touring, and let's not forget his health and the many sprains and broken bones he's had from dancing, stage collapsing. The man was a hard worker with an extremely busy schedule. Now he like every man liked to get, let's just say, "fish" juice lol. It's a wonder why the man didn't die sooner than he did.

DaTruuf

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
73 2 2
Alleybux
Miss yall sometimes. Something new but old news to Stalker, cause she been selling herself for a long time. I always told yall the truth (even about the her dildo, yall recollect? smdh) an heres more, not from me though but from Shana Fakegatal that she or somebody shared an sent to me. Interesting Update for ya bout ya favorite evil Stalker. She be always tryna fool peeps to think she a innocent person when she not but yall be on it. Here's Shana's ho link. Thank me later Shana Mangatal Nude And Sexy Photos Collection - AZNude
Its sad that shes really a liar slut but fool anybody like a she a good person. Shana evern said, Any publicity is good publicity. Now she's fooling Howard. Some dudes like being played, some dudes be getting played

Dustinalley

Silence & Solitude
Reaction score
Reactions
2,191 93 12
Alleybux
Miss yall sometimes. Something new but old news to Stalker, cause she been selling herself for a long time. I always told yall the truth (even about the her dildo, yall recollect? smdh) an heres more, not from me though but from Shana Fakegatal that she or somebody shared an sent to me. Interesting Update for ya bout ya favorite evil Stalker. She be always tryna fool peeps to think she a innocent person when she not but yall be on it. Here's Shana's ho link. Thank me later Shana Mangatal Nude And Sexy Photos Collection - AZNude
Its sad that shes really a liar slut but fool anybody like a she a good person. Shana evern said, Any publicity is good publicity. Now she's fooling Howard. Some dudes like being played, some dudes be getting played
95F77D9E-95D3-4468-9AD5-D09820AA4746.gif

MJandM_luver

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
15,215 367 67
Alleybux
Someone with a bad reputation like hers wouldn't get anything from exposing themselves LIKE THAT.

The moment someone looks up her name:

What? She's a stalker?e5

DevilsVenom

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux

LSA lurker for awhile now and finally decided to make an account. I called this vile cretinous b!tch out on r/MichaelJackson and my post got removed. Alright - mods be kissing her ass or it must been Shananigans MORONtal under a mod account. I also wanted to be petty sharing that link you shared

Attachments

• 20221029_105924.jpg
    20221029_105924.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 139

DevilsVenom

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
UPDATE: I just made the permanent ban list yesterday and now temporarily banned for 3 days. (sighs.. and laughs in Capricorn)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221029-190229_Reddit~3.jpg
    Screenshot_20221029-190229_Reddit~3.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 104
  • 20221029_191235~2.jpg
    20221029_191235~2.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 112
  • Screenshot_20221030-054451_Reddit~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20221030-054451_Reddit~2.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot_20221030-060956_Reddit~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20221030-060956_Reddit~2.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20221029-212655_Reddit~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20221029-212655_Reddit~2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_20221029-205028_Reddit~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20221029-205028_Reddit~2.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 88

OreoE

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,422 343 207
Alleybux
UPDATE: I just made the permanent ban list yesterday and now temporarily banned for 3 days. (sighs.. and laughs in Capricorn)

fµck that sub.

it has sucked donkey balls ever since the OG mods bailed and some weirdo internet freak delusional stan took over.

zhet

Renewal
Reaction score
Reactions
38,438 3,096 512
Alleybux
You’re angry that they won’t allow you to post your opinions as facts.

Most of what you state, about Michael, is based on conjecture and diatribe.

Michael7777

MJ IS INNOCENT
Reaction score
Reactions
3,422 153 70
Alleybux
I believe that Michael had secret girlfriends like William Wagener and most of the insiders said or hinted but he kept the under the shadow .. I am not certain about what that one said but I do believe his bodyguards , Frank Cascio and William Wagener that he had girlfriends

Ignosce me

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
90,472 6,009 4,168
Alleybux
I believe that Michael had secret girlfriends like William Wagener and most of the insiders said or hinted but he kept the under the shadow .. I am not certain about what that one said but I do believe his bodyguards , Frank Cascio and William Wagener that he had girlfriends
Personally I no longer believe Blanket's mother was a surrogate. I think the first story Michael gave Bashir is the truth.

I think it may be the eastern European woman the body guards mentioned in the book. But it's just a guess for now.

I think she was a secret girlfriend because if you look at pictures before Michael died. There were so many times when it was just Prince and Paris out with Michael or even in the private pictures and Blanket was no where to be found. I think he was with his mother during those times.

It sure would be twist to find out that Blanket is actually the one who actually had a active mother in his life.

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,842 203 124
Alleybux

Take everything these people, especially Frank Cascio with a grain of salt. And these "women" coming forward, be very careful. I've known many people who take pictures with celebrities then later on down the line, they write a book and sell millions off of his legacy. I've said a several times now, the women he was REALLY in love with, other than Diana Ross, you won't know anything about it because they're still friends with the Jackson's and they WILL NOT come forward.

Besides, think about it, social media has been around since AOL, so why didn't they come to his defense with these "I was his secret girlfriend" when he was alive. The only one that came forward when he was alive is that nut Shana, and Michael had to get a restraining order against her because she's been stalking him since 1988. She's from my hometown DC, and she's a head case. As beautiful as she is, and her wanting to be an actress, what has she done but post videos of stalking him still, showing his places he lived and the funny thing is, she only knows about a few places but Michael had various homest across around the globe. One he had in Malibu, to be closer to his mother, but a place he could get some time to himself, without worrying about crazy people like Shana. Michael was hardly at Neverland, unless an event was going on. When he first got the ranch he stayed there a lot but when you have people parachuting over your proper, fans climbing the gate, fans trying to drive their cars into his gate, untrustworthy staff members that stole from him and tried to release private pictures and videos of him. He got tired of that, especially after 1993 because the press was always flying over his ranch, so he didn't stay there much. The man had to sometimes call the police (his security guards, which were mostly DEA and former police) to get the helicopters from flying over his home. This is why he had to keep an alarm outside of his bedroom and his own panic room to hide in when someone was threatening him coming close to breaking into his own home. That's no way to live

MJandM_luver

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
15,215 367 67
Alleybux
It was better that Mikey settled with a level headed girl who didn't care that he was famous. Isn't that what he always wanted?

OreoE

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,422 343 207
Alleybux
It was better that Mikey settled with a level headed girl who didn't care that he was famous. Isn't that what he always wanted?

You mean the one who used her role as “conceirge” to his drug pushing doctor Klein?

The one who took advantage of his addiction to pain medication to stay close to him?

Debbie Rowe is a piece of sh!t human.

Dustinalley

Silence & Solitude
Reaction score
Reactions
2,191 93 12
Alleybux
You mean the one who used her role as “conceirge” to his drug pushing doctor Klein?

The one who took advantage of his addiction to pain medication to stay close to him?

Debbie Rowe is a piece of sh!t human.
True. I wish the girl he proposed to had said yes.

Dustinalley

Silence & Solitude
Reaction score
Reactions
2,191 93 12
Alleybux
That was who I was exactly thinking about. I really was thinking of a girl who never was married to him nor had kids with.
Are you speaking of the lady that Flo Anthony & Liza Minnelli was referring to with the African type name?