Same girl here

23319446_1879636485685693_1271520443818090204_n.jpg

Her name is Jmarie
Wow. Very interesting. I am intrigued.

No Corona formed against me shall prosper
Reactions
41,920 459 620
Alleybux
I am just going to post this. I cannot vouch for these women or co-sign. I will only post what’s being stated.

0592AFF9-01A5-4EFB-A8F3-C6D834C6280F.jpeg

18E4DC1D-8DB8-48BE-AADD-D261C35F6D6C.jpeg

Make that change ❤️
Reactions
4,156 4 4
Alleybux
One thing is certain that whether it was his birthday or not, Mikey had a girl in his life one way or the other!

A girl or two, cause you know Mike. The force had a lot of power lol

Anyways I am reading through this thread and wow! There is a lot of info here that’s interesting

Michael Jackson’s Housewife
Reactions
20,023 576 453
Alleybux
I am just going to post this. I cannot vouch for these women or co-sign. I will only post what’s being stated.

View attachment 1861889
View attachment 1861888

Oh her yeah she was part of the immortal world tour. I thought she was friendly with Jackie Jackson not Big Mike. But anyway this is what she looks like. I know you tried to track her down to talk in 2016 on Facebook but did she reply?

71FC629C-CEF9-438D-8553-9A3B9858AD48.jpeg

Reactions
5,676 94 26
Alleybux
A girl or two, cause you know Mike. The force had a lot of power lol

Anyways I am reading through this thread and wow! There is a lot of info here that’s interesting

LOL.

Fitting that he said that same line in 'Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough'!

I swear that song and 'I Wanna Eat You Up aka Rock with You' had some suggestiveness! Yes, that was the original song title for 'Rock with You'.

Make that change ❤️
Reactions
4,156 4 4
Alleybux
LOL.

Fitting that he said that same line in 'Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough'!

I swear that song and 'I Wanna Eat You Up aka Rock with You' had some suggestiveness! Yes, that was the original song title for 'Rock with You'.

Lol! I know, right?! Lol like he said ‘’ I don’t sing it if I don’t mean it’’ he wasn’t lying about the force Lol

The thriller
Reactions
9,059 163 21
Alleybux
mj kiss fan 1.png

I finally found the alleged quote from MJ about this fan, told to a bodyguard, if anyone is interested.

"Man, it's a good thing you came to save me- cuz that girl could've gotten me in a lot of trouble! Cuz that girl smelled-felt-and- looked like heaven"

Make that change ❤️
Reactions
4,156 4 4
Alleybux
View attachment 1862329

I finally found the alleged quote from MJ about this fan, told to a bodyguard, if anyone is interested.

"Man, it's a good thing you came to save me- cuz that girl could've gotten me in a lot of trouble! Cuz that girl smelled-felt-and- looked like heaven"

So she is a fan but also a singer? I am getting confused lol is she the french girl?

The thriller
Reactions
9,059 163 21
Alleybux
So she is a fan but also a singer? I am getting confused lol is she the french girl?

No she is from Argentina and named Luciana Lopez. She is a singer but not when she was on stage with MJ. She was 16 at the time, but it’s clear that Michael liked her the best of all the she’s out of my life girls. He was smiling the entire time she was there!

Make that change ❤️
Reactions
4,156 4 4
Alleybux
No she is from Argentina and named Luciana Lopez. She is a singer but not when she was on stage with MJ. She was 16 at the time, but it’s clear that Michael liked her the best of all the she’s out of my life girls. He was smiling the entire time she was there!

Ahhh! Makes sense! Thank you.

Reactions
41,920 459 620
Alleybux
Oh her yeah she was part of the immortal world tour. I thought she was friendly with Jackie Jackson not Big Mike. But anyway this is what she looks like. I know you tried to track her down to talk in 2016 on Facebook but did she reply?

View attachment 1862057

The lady above is a singer. They aren’t the same person.

JMarie that I’m referring to was one of the many fans that got a chance to meet Michael in the early 70s and she remained friends with him throughout their lifetime. I really don’t know if there was something else going on between them. She has alluded that he was hers at some point.

I think the screenshots that I’ve captured over time will just be posted somewhere in this thread or another. There are no major reveals, but I will post what I have and let y’all discuss if interested.

Michael Jackson’s Housewife
Reactions
20,023 576 453
Alleybux

JMarie that I’m referring to was one of the many fans that got a chance to meet Michael in the early 70s and she remained friends with him throughout their lifetime. I really don’t know if there was something else going on between them. She has alluded that he was hers at some point.

I think the screenshots that I’ve captured over time will just be posted somewhere in this thread or another. There are no major reveals, but I will post what I have and let y’all discuss if interested.

Oh ok cool. I heard there was someone called JMarie from way back. Very interesting. Also very interesting that Jackie follows her instagram. It proves she knew them. I would like to hear more. I’m sure we all would.

Reactions
2,079 177 66
Alleybux

On the one hand, it would be nice for her to say more, but on the other hand, if they were more than friends, it would be nice to keep it for her and respect his decision.
I'm sure that if MJ wanted the public to know more about this girl, he would have came out.

Reactions
41,920 459 620
Alleybux
Oh ok cool. I heard there was someone called JMarie from way back. Very interesting. Also very interesting that Jackie follows her instagram. It proves she knew them. I would like to hear more. I’m sure we all would.

I didn’t realize that Jackie followed her that’s cool. Jackie does follow a lot of Michael’s fans though. Not that it takes away from her knowing them.

On the one hand, it would be nice for her to say more, but on the other hand, if they were more than friends, it would be nice to keep it for her and respect his decision.
I'm sure that if MJ wanted the public to know more about this girl, he would have came out.

I don’t have the energy to care either way anymore

Make that change ❤️
Reactions
4,156 4 4
Alleybux
I forgot to reply this. ^^^ MJ/Madonna discussions are my absolute favorite btw ... there still remains so many undiscovered secrets between these two when they were together.

Although I believe MJ was not exactly sexual interested in Madonna (however he was really inlove with her boobs), yet instead, he was mainly looking to get to know her better and willing to become good friends with her. I DEFINITELY however believe a few sexual trysts may hve possibly gone down between MJ and Madonna behind closed doors. I guarantee Madonna btw has even went down on the force a few times. This may even explain why in certain photo's with Madonna, MJ is one incredibly happy man.

Example-->
13981a7404d07280f5e7b8faf85ed900.jpg

2hdb8tk.jpg

When Michael then married Lisa Marie, Madonna behaved like a total jealous scorned lover. At the 1994 MTV music awards, as we all know, she came out on David Letterman's arm and stated, "Nobody thought this would last." LOL! Exact same comment MJ made before kissing Lisa Marie onstage. The force really turned her into a very bitter mad woman! At night she would probably get a shot gun and shoot up photo's of Lisa Marie! lol.

Here she goes again in this video behaving jealous of Lisa Marie being with MJ ... Madonna's "Boo" (as she calls him). LOL!

A fan asks Madonna's crazy behind in this 1994 interview what she thinks about the marriage between MJ and Lisa Marie.

-->
Ridiculous. :e1_25:

By the way in a more recent interview, she stated her son David is a huge Michael Jackson fan. Pretty cool to hear this .....he obviously watches a lot of MJ video's with Madonna.

I am reading this thread from the begging and boy oh boy! The tea is delicious lol

Anyway I wanted to add that Madonna reaction towards MJ and Lisa during that MTV kiss was very very strange! It really was something you expect from an ex-girlfriend so there must have been something going on between her and MJ behind closed doors.

Whitney was also alleged to have been calling MJ during the trial to support Jim and even offered to come to court etc but MJ didn’t want her to put herself in the firing line too so he declined. Apparently when she kept insisting he stopped taking her calls all together. Don’t know how true that was.

Reactions
41,920 459 620
Alleybux
Whitney was also alleged to have been calling MJ during the trial to support Jim and even offered to come to court etc but MJ didn’t want her to put herself in the firing line too so he declined. Apparently when she kept insisting he stopped taking her calls all together. Don’t know how true that was.

Where did you hear this

Make that change ❤️
Reactions
4,156 4 4
Alleybux
Where did you hear this

It was back when MJ passed and I was on another forum where someone posted a video of Nippy talking about trying to reach MJ but he didn’t answer etc Someone else mentioned that she was trying to even support him by appearing in court etc. If I ever find the clip again I will post but it was 9 years or so ago.

Reactions
613 1 1
Alleybux
Ye
Frank DiLeo always came in the way.. Who knows in how many great relationships he would’ve been had his management not come in the way...Shit! Tatiana, Whitney, you name it... I don’t understand why they wanted to keep these relationships so badly from the public. Frank said: “you don’t want the fans to think you’re tied down”. Like, what the hell Frank, issa normal thing in Hollywood.. Now it backfired Mike and everyone thought he was some kind of peter panish virgin, and he had to fuck and whatever in secret because uncle Frank did not like it..
i have honestly never liked that Frank Dileo guy. Piece of shit

Reactions
12,187 78 86
Alleybux
From David gest

When it came time to head for the party, Michael cried off. He had the worst case of crotch rot from wearing his underwear too tight. He couldn't move. The sides of his legs were all sore and had broken out in a rash.
We went to Al Green's church the next day, even though Michael was still in a lot of pain. The rash had spread all over his legs and he couldn't walk properly.

When we arrived, Al was singing the Curtis Mayfield classic, "People Get Ready." He still had the most amazing effect on people, only now it was a more religious thing.

This woman who was sitting next to us suddenly started hyperventilating, like a lot of Southern African American women do when they go to church. She started speaking in tongues and jumping up and down. Then she fell right into Michael's crotch.

I will never forget the look on Michael's face. It was pure horror.

He just sat there, frozen, obviously in terrible pain, whispering, "Help me, help me."

I just smiled at him and said, "What am I going to do? I'm not going to get her off your penis. You will have to play with your own organ today!"

That woman lay there for ten minutes. It was only when Al Gore ushered Michael up to sing with him that we were able to remove her from Michael's lap.

funniest thing I've read in years. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions
2,817 12 7
Alleybux
Sorry if this has been discussed here, but I can't search the forum.

I'm confused. There's this chick on another site that talks about Michael having a secret girlfriend he met in Trinidad in the late 70's, and they fell in love, had children and later married.

His love life is confusing yet intriguing.

Anyone know who this woman is?

Make that change ❤️
Reactions
4,156 4 4
Alleybux
Sorry if this has been discussed here, but I can't search the forum.

I'm confused. There's this chick on another site that talks about Michael having a secret girlfriend he met in Trinidad in the late 70's, and they fell in love, had children and later married.

His love life is confusing yet intriguing.

Anyone know who this woman is?

Never heard this story before but I don’t believe he would’ve had kids with someone in 70s and never mention them. He could’ve had a gf from Trinidad though but no kids

Reactions
2,817 12 7
Alleybux
Never heard this story before but I don’t believe he would’ve had kids with someone in 70s and never mention them. He could’ve had a gf from Trinidad though but no kids

She said, the relationship was on the hush because Joseph didn't want him marrying anyone at the time, so they spent a lot of their time together at a condo Michael had. Apparently they were together off and on up until 1994. Impossibly he trashed his car in 1983 over her when they first broke up, but got back together. She said Michael kept these children he had with her private as he did Omer.

Its all speculation because what makes me think "yeah right", is this person uses the words "allegedly" and "from what I heard" a lot, but claims she worked for Michael from 2004-2009 and that's how she knows about this woman because he was with her over 30 years up until his passing.

She also claims that Michael never committed to LMP because he was in love with this young lady.

No one knows accept Michael

Make that change ❤️
Reactions
4,156 4 4
Alleybux
She said, the relationship was on the hush because Joseph didn't want him marrying anyone at the time, so they spent a lot of their time together at a condo Michael had. Apparently they were together off and on up until 1994. Impossibly he trashed his car in 1983 over her when they first broke up, but got back together. She said Michael kept these children he had with her private as he did Omer.

Its all speculation because what makes me think "yeah right", is this person uses the words "allegedly" and "from what I heard" a lot, but claims she worked for Michael from 2004-2009 and that's how she knows about this woman because he was with her over 30 years up until his passing.

She also claims that Michael never committed to LMP because he was in love with this young lady.

When you said she said Omer is MJ’s I lost all credibility about her story. I think it’s someone making stuff up cause Omer was never MJ’s

Reactions
2,817 12 7
Alleybux
When you said she said Omer is MJ’s I lost all credibility about her story. I think it’s someone making stuff up cause Omer was never MJ’s

Very true, plus she tried to say Janet mentioned his wife during an award show, which we all know Janet never talked about Michael's private life and to this day remains one of the family members that remains private. Besides how could she know something that happened from 1978 to 1994 if she only worked for him from 2004-2009

A Drunken Mistake
Reactions
37,488 427 258
Alleybux

Total fan fiction.

Celebrity News

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

GPK
Now Tedd... Are you calling me Tedd? Lmfao
Is it wrong to ask a man you’re dating for money?
UMM... I don’t feel like you should ask. I told a boyfriend once I was having financial issues because my work hadn’t paid me yet. That was at...
can bok choy be used for chef salads?
Yes! It's crunchy and has a bit of a bite - I love it.
Detroit Gossip part III
I would be pissed. cause bitch you knew. She def knew bih Mother’s Day everyone dumbest lie to tell her musty ***** must have told her they got plans
Websites other than Fashion Nova?
I don’t care for Fashion Nova anymore. I recently ordered some clothes from the site, and the straps broke on a shirt I bought after washing it...
RHOA Kenya in throwback EBONY ad for TCB in the early 90s
Too bad no one will remember her fabulous ads, and Miss USA legacy. The minute she stepped on RHOA acting a fool, all of that went out the...
Atlanta Tea 2.0: 2021 Edition
What in tarnation? Kyle i know you lying!! Talking bout she “ate that”
RHOA We love to see it: Coparenting gone right. Marc sends Kenya flowers for Mother’s Day
He’s still a shithead. Flowers on Mother’s Day won’t change that. Where was he during the pandemic? Ninja please!! Awaiting the day Kenya frees...
The Unofficial Wrasslin "Tea/Gossip/Discussion" Thread 8.0
Y'all Seth and Roman just had a conversation after how many years?
Top Bottom